Baby Doll Ch. 08

Story Info
Buddy likes a greedy pussy.
4.8k words
4.63
15.3k
7

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean by getting me up to speed?"

"I'll tell you soon." Cliff starting walking towards the bedroom, idly gripping his crotch. "But right now, I think I want my dick sucked. You want to take a crack at it?"

She smiled and followed him.

And soon, she was kneeling before him as he stood beside the length of his large bed. She was unbuttoning his jeans. Her toes impatiently wiggled in her socks. She pulled the zipper down, slowly, watching the little separation of the metal teeth and the gradual exposure of the gray briefs.

His fingers massaged her scalp and played with her hair. The fruity scent of her favorite shampoo was dancing around her nose.

The jeans were down a little. Her nose swiped up the bulge formed by his penis. Then she kissed it.

"Sweetheart, you're killing me!"

Rebecca pressed her thighs together, hoping for a well-known friction. Her fingers went to the waistband of those simple briefs and pulled them down. His semi-hard penis popped out at her like a happy yet somewhat sleepy greeting.

"It's a big dick, Cliff." Her fingertips slid back and forth on the length.

She was looking at his penis, but she knew he was smiling down at her. "You got that right, Girl. You going to kiss it for me?"

"Yes Sir." Her lips slid over the head, and she suckled for only a few seconds. Then she let it pop out of her mouth and kissed the tip a few times. He hardened up quickly.

"So I'm Sir again?" Cliff didn't sound upset about it. His hips rocked only slightly, tapping her silk-like lips with his head.

"Yes Sir." First she let his dick continue with tapping her lips, then she held out her tongue so she could taste the liquid dripping out of the tiny hole.

"Well if you like it so much, then I'm Sir for now."

She took as much of the shaft as she could inside, letting her tongue massage him. His taste was perfectly savory.

"Jesus Christ!"

Her fingers slid under him, to his pleasantly hairy testicles, and she relished the scratchy sounds of her hands carefully manipulating them. Her head moved back and forth, her lips pressing around him. She let her eyes move up a little, and her hidden slit under her panties leaked out moisture as she saw Cliff gulp down saliva, trying hard not to ram his cock into her tiny mouth.

Rebecca was happy to suck as hard as she could, keep her teeth away, and hum deep into his flesh. She took a hand away from his balls and put it around the shaft, compressing, holding him tight.

"God damn, Baby! Stop, stop!"

"Hm?" Rebecca slowly dragged her mouth off him. She licked her lips like a cat and put her fingertips to her cheek.

His hands dug into her shoulders. Hard. And he pulled her to her feet. Then he was gripping her butt. Harder. He was holding her up to put his tongue in her mouth as she wrapped her arms about him, murmuring soft little noises. She was a little bit sore from how roughly he was handling her, but she liked it.

Then she was practically thrown onto the bed, and he was all over her body. He was tearing at her clothes. He was kissing various parts of her, licking, and biting down, but never hard enough to hurt. It got to the point where the only pieces of clothing she had on were her white stockings.

Playful, smiling, Rebecca let the toes of one fabric covered foot tap his chest. His fingers curled around the tiny foot, and he bent over to kiss the arch. It tickled like all hell. Rebecca pulled her foot away and laughed. She had very sensitive feet, and she could barely stand to have anyone touch them.

His green eyes had those smiling wrinkles as he contentedly slid his scarred hand down the fabric that encased her leg. Then he was spreading out his fingers against her inner thigh.

"You nice and wet yet, Baby?"

Rebecca whined at him, flexing her toes.

A corner of his lips jerked. His tongue dashed out to flick at that corner. "Let's see here." He went straight for her mound. His nails lightly scraped the dark hair. His thumb nudged her clitoris and he was rewarded with a happy little sigh. "Oh no," he said with a very false wrath, sinking his middle and ring fingers deep inside of her. "You're not nearly wet enough."

She clamped down on those fingers, clawing at the bed-sheets, moaning as her G-Spot was roughly pressed with every movement he made into her. Her head tilted back, black hair falling and fanning about.

"You like it?"

"Hmmm ... I like it!"

His thumb grazed her clitoris only slightly and his fingers curved for a moment. "I don't believe you."

"Yes Sir, I like it!" Her hips were jerking off the bed.

"Do you?" He pushed quickly, in and out, as fast as he could go.

Rebecca's body tensed up, and she almost had an orgasm around his fingers, but he pulled them out too soon for that.

Cliff's fingers were shiny and they made sticky wet sounds as he rubbed them against each other. They were slipped into his mouth just a moment, and then they were clean again. He went to a nightstand's drawer and fished out a condom. He tore it open with his teeth. Something about that had Rebecca rubbing her clit with the side of her hand.

He was covered up and ready. Rebecca tried to sit up, but his large hand went between her small breasts and kept her down. Then he was over her, pressing inside, and Rebecca howled from the pleasure.

"You like my big cock in you?" His great form was covering her, creating a hidden world where there was only him.

"Yes!"

"Damn, you smell so good, Baby!" There was a bit of laughter in his voice. "Oh god!" The veins in his neck were popping out. "You feel good too! Tight and hot!"

The parts of her buttocks that were being chafed against the bed soon went numb, but she was still loving every single centimeter of that phallus. Her reddening palms slid up and down his arms every once in a while. His muscles were working so hard, just to please her ... and himself, but she knew he was focusing on trying to make her cum first.

So sweet! He was so sweet!

And he was so thick ...

And she was glad to cum all over his cock.

He praised her, called her a good girl, and then his face relaxed for only a moment. Then he was concentrating again, his jaw set.

"Shit, Rebecca!"

A single thrust, then another, and a last one, so thick in her that she squealed from it.

And they were finished, breathing so heavily that it sounded painful.

As Cliff left to dispose of the condom, Rebecca curled up into a fetal position, wondering how such a man could exist.

Then she remembered the danger he was in.

Her heart and stomach frosted up. Her eyes widened. What if Eric figured it all out? What if he went crazy and killed Cliff? She'd be heartbroken if he killed Jessa or Jenny, but if he killed Cliff she'd be absolutely devastated.

She felt so guilty about holding his life with more value than the two women who were so kind to her, but she couldn't just lie to herself.

The bed-sheets were soon dotted with tears. She tried to wipe them away, but when Cliff returned he noticed her puffy eyes. That only made her feel worse. She didn't want to stress him out any more than she already had.

"Sweetheart, I wanted to have a talk with you, but I can't when you're crying like that." Cliff sat down on the mattress' edge and pulled her right into his naked lap.

Rebecca's eyes turned away from his face. Some of her finger's joints were at her lips.

"Come on, Baby, what's wrong?" His fingers rubbed at her nape in a way that felt really good, like a massage. She tried not to moan. "Hey, Rebecca? Am I going to have to kiss it out of you?"

Rebecca frowned.

He bent down and pulled her lower lip between his teeth. Then he kissed her nose.

"Hmmm? Won't you be a good girl and tell me what's wrong? I want to make it all better."

"I'm just scared about this whole mess. That's all."

"That's all? You weren't crying earlier. Come on. Tell me what's the matter."

Her fingertip drew little circles in his chest hair. "I ... I'm just scared that ... that Eric will kill you."

Cliff's body was suddenly a bit more taut. He didn't look as friendly. "You think I can't handle him? You think I can't take him on?" His voice was raising, which wasn't good, because she was right there in his lap.

Rebecca flinched. "Calm down! It's a reasonable thing to be afraid of, especially since the fucker's undead or something."

"I can protect my woman just fine!"

"Wait. I'm your woman now? That means I'm your girlfriend, right?" She blinked up at his rather angry looking face, wholly surprised at his words. They were almost defensive. "This is news to me," she said. "I mean, I'd love to be your girlfriend. I just didn't know we were at that level yet."

"God damn it, Rebecca!"

He pushed her down. His skin heated up quickly, as if he was feverish. The gold in his eyes was flaring up, and Rebecca was suddenly afraid.

"Calm down, Man! Calm down!" She tried to touch his cheek. He was so forceful in shoving her hand away that it almost felt like a slap.

"Ah! Cliff, what's going on?"

And then he had her against the mattress, wrists pinned above her head, held together with only one of his strong hands. The other was at her breast, pinching her nipple, tugging on it, making her breath shaky and harsh.

"You think we can't protect you?! You think we're just going to let him take you away?!" He was yelling.

"Who the fuck's 'we'?" Was he talking about his family? Rebecca thought about kicking him, but fuck his hand felt good on her, and she loved a little angry sex every now and then. Maybe she could get away with riling him up a bit more? She licked her lips and let her eyes dart about. "Look, maybe you can't protect me. Maybe you're just delaying the inevitable. But the fact that you're trying has really won me over. If you get killed, I might just commit suicide."

"The fuck?!" His fingers tightened on her wrists. Her breast was squeezed almost too hard, making her moan deep in her throat. "Rebecca, you ain't going down like that! You're going to stay here and we're going to fuck you until you can't even remember that asshole's name!"

"I don't understand why you keep saying we!" Her sore, but hungry pussy had leftover moisture, and she was starting to ooze out more. "But if you want to fuck me, go on ahead!"

Something was wrong with him. He seemed ... bigger ... darker ... and his teeth looked longer. His voice was deeper. "This is our pussy ... ours! God fucking ... he's not taking it away. Don't you even think for a moment that ... that he can ... shit!"

And there was surprise and sorrow drawn around his eyes.

His golden eyes.

He reared back, and he looked atrocious, like his bones and muscles were rearranging themselves. There were awful cracking and squishing sounds.

Her hands freed, Rebecca shuffled out from under him. Her feet went to the floor.

"Cliff?!"

Brown hair was just ... emerging ... from his skin ... nails were elongating, thickening, darkening ... just ... what the fuck? His feet and legs were turning into something else. His ears were becoming pointier. His face was turning into something messed up, something ...

"Oh. My. God." She whispered the words. Then she whispered something else.

"Buddy?"

The tall, familiar creature of fur and muscles loomed over her, growling like he wanted to tear into her flesh with his long teeth.

NOPE!!

She turned around. She tried to run. The fabric of her stocking slipped against the hardwood floor. The lack of support had her falling over.

But she was caught.

Buddy had her. His huge arm had hooked under her, and the hand on the other arm ran down her back, the claws lightly touching her.

The tips of her toes weren't touching the floor anymore. Then she was literally thrown onto the bed, on her stomach. For a few seconds, she couldn't breathe.

Padded hands quickly tugged on her limbs. She tried to crawl away, but his incredibly loud growl had her belly vibrating. So, as he dragged her back to him and re-positioned her body, she thought that submission was probably the wiser option. She ended up on her hands and knees, and she thought she knew why Buddy wanted her that way.

She was sleeping. She was dreaming. This wasn't happening. She had fallen asleep after Cliff had made love to her. That was the only logical conclusion.

Damn, that tongue again, but from behind this time. It slid in and out of her, and she whined at the wiggling, teasing feeling.

"God ... Buddy!" She knew she was dripping for him.

He was sniffing her. Air was rushing in and out near her hopeful little pussy. Then he was licking her again, from the clit up to just below her anus, repeating the motion.

Her calves flexed. Her eyes squeezed shut. Despite the heat, she shivered.

Then the tongue was gone. Rebecca complained with the beginning of a moan, but she stopped herself.

She was being grabbed again, taken by her gently curved hips. Hot fur was rubbing into her skin. A hotter head of an eager dick was contacting the damp lips of her cunt.

Rebecca sucked in her breath.

He slammed in.

She screamed. Two seconds of clarity hit her, and her brain used the first second to realize that they were out in the boondocks. The nearest neighbor was too far away to hear her. The last second was used for another thought; this was a good place to commit a murder.

Then she was being pounded into, no mercy. Her little breasts jiggled with the motions. Her throat was drying from all her screaming.

Rebecca still didn't dare to move away. In fact, her hips were pushing against him, trying to get that much more of him into her.

Growling, he was growling, and howling, sometimes even making little yipping and whining sounds. His claws raked across her skin, but she didn't feel any piercing or scratching.

Soon, she couldn't stay all the way up anymore. Her arms collapsed from exhaustion. She never considered herself to be very strong. Her cheek was digging into the bed-sheets. They smelled very clean.

Another howl, a great howl, flared out of the creature's chest and throat, and then she was practically doing the same. Her aching opening was draining the great cock, throbbing like a heartbeat.

"Oh fuck ... Buddy!"

Then, save for the panting and wheezing from both partners, it was quiet. She was all gooey between her legs. Her head shot up.

Oh shit. There was semen coming out of her. Even in her dream, she didn't like the idea.

Her hand tried to hold the stuff in as she shuffled off of the bed and rushed into the adjacent bathroom. A few moments later, she peeked out of the bathroom doorway into the bedroom.

Buddy was still there. He had fallen face first onto the bed. He had a nice ass, a hairy ass, but a nice one.

He lacked a tail of any kind. It was just a furry butt with a furry pair of testicles. Wasn't he a werewolf or something? Shouldn't he have a tail?

Rebecca shook her head. She was in La-la Land. "Uhm, hey ... Buddy?" She stepped toward him. He wasn't such a bad guy ... he just wanted some pussy, and he didn't hurt her in order to get it. There wasn't a scratch or a bite on her.

What a weird dream. She wondered when she'd wake up. This wasn't the first time she had dreamed and was aware of it.

"Buddy?" She tapped his shoulder.

And he changed, just as Cliff had before, but in reverse. Shifting, morphing. She gasped at it all. When Cliff was there, trembling more than a cold little Chihuahua, she said, "You know, I'd really like to wake up now."

He straightened up. He turned around. His green eyes were so sad.

"Baby, this is what I wanted to talk to you about."

Rebecca's fingers loosened.

She wasn't dreaming.

"What in the fuck?" She rubbed her temples with her fingertips. "Are werewolves a thing too?"

"I don't know. I don't consider myself a werewolf, but I guess it's the closest word you have for it right now."

"You didn't fucking know about vampires!" She started shaking her head.

Cliff sat down on the bed and rubbed at his nape. "Shit Sweetheart, how the fuck was I supposed to know? Do you think there's some ancient war between vampires and werewolves or something? And if there was, why the hell would I be involved in it? I'm an American citizen, not a Wolf citizen."

Rebecca's brain was running at a stupid pace. All she could do was ask questions, pacing around the bedroom as she did so. "Why the hell did you pick me up in the woods and lick my pussy like that? Who's the Alpha male, your dad? Do you have super strength and awesome smelling and hearing skills? What do I smell like? Do you guys do an instant imprinting/mating thing? Because I'm not into that. It seems empty and unearned."

Cliff held his hands up and said, "Calm the fuck down. One question at a time." Then he flipped his fingers at her. "Come over here. Sit down. I'll try to explain."

Why not? Rebecca sat down next to him, looked up into his weary green eyes, and asked with a bit too much enthusiasm, "What do I smell like?"

"Lots of stuff. Depends on the day, but I can always tell it's you." He gave her a one-arm hug. "Sometimes you smell like hair dye, clean clothes, or deodorant. I like it when you're a little bit sweaty, and I love it when your pussy's wet." He nuzzled her throat. "That smells great. It's the most unique scent you have. I can always smell things better than normal people. Doesn't matter who's in charge."

"In charge?" Rebecca was fidgeting with her hair, but she was excited. The world was opening up, and she felt like a scientist discovering a new species. "I don't get it."

He sighed. "Just before I started puberty, I sort of ... heard a voice in my head, and I was scared. My dad took me on a walk in the woods and he said, 'Son, I'm going to do something weird, but don't freak out, okay?' Then he got naked, and I was like, 'Ew, Dad. No.' But he was like, 'Just shut up and watch.' And boom!" He clapped his hands together. "Papa Wolf!"

"Okay, that's cute." Rebecca's feet kicked as they dangled off the bed.

"I found out that it all started with Nana and Pa. They were both orphans with no idea who their parents were, and they were looked after by the same adoptive parents for a few years. They were too scared to tell their parents when they figured out something was up, but they told each other. Then came love, marriage, baby carriage, all that good stuff."

"That's almost incest, but since they weren't related by blood, I'll try not to judge." Rebecca tilted her head. "Okay, I need to ask. What race are they. What race are you?" She held her breath as she waited for an answer.

Cliff laughed at that. "Oh Baby, we don't fucking know for sure. I'm at least half-White, because of my mom, but as for Pa and Nana?" He shook his head; his fluffy mop of hair put a mild sweaty aroma into Rebecca's nose. "They're both mixtures of something. Maybe Black and Lumbee, maybe some Cherokee? There's probably some White too. They probably could have had their DNA tested by now, but they aren't really interested." He looked down at himself and hissed. "Oh Geez. I got a mess to clean up. Hold on!" Off to the bathroom he went. Rebecca giggled.

When he was all done, he returned to his spot beside her and idly stroked her thigh. "We were talking about race, right?" At Rebecca's nod, he smiled. "Well, whenever someone asked, my dad would just say he's mixed. He wouldn't stick to anything like White or Black or Indian. They used to call Native Americans Indians, by the way."

"I'm young, but I'm not that young. You didn't have to explain that to me." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"I go around and say I'm half-White and when someone asks about the other half, I just say I don't know, because I don't, and it's not important to me. Not even the White part's important. People who are all like, 'I'm proud to be Black' or 'I'm proud to be Cherokee' or 'I'm proud to be White' sound really retarded to me. How can you be proud of something you didn't earn? How can you even represent something that is so varied and complicated? Not all," and here he made quotations with his fingers, "Cherokees are the same. Not all Black people are the same. Not all White people are the same. You can't represent a community when it's too divided to be called a community."

12