Baby Doll Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A decision was made. Cliff went into the bathroom and laid it down on the shower floor so it could be cleaned later. He heard Eric come in.

"Sorry, Man!" Cliff rushed to get out of the way. He was the one to close the bathroom door.

Cliff put himself onto his bed again and ignored the hissing sounds of the water faucet. He was either using the sink to clean up or doing something more unpleasant and using the running water to cover up any nasty sounds.

Eric returned soon, though, and he was giddy, laughing. He actually dived onto the bed, which had Cliff bouncing uncomfortably for a moment. Then his arms were around Cliff's body, and he was nuzzling and cuddling like Cliff was a favorite old stuffed animal.

This was even weirder than the dildo incident from moments before.

"It's so nice to find a new friend!"

Cliff was too afraid to give a verbal reply. He thought he might mess something up.

The most awkward cuddle session Cliff could ever remember dragged on painfully. Then Eric whined about how he needed to go home. He smacked his mouth onto Cliff's cheek and sang an old jazz tune as he dressed himself.

"I'll call you tomorrow! I promise I will!" Eric reached down, took Cliff's hands, and kissed them. He then kissed Cliff right on the mouth. "Bye, Honey! I'll talk to you soon!"

Cliff waited as Eric skipped out of the bedroom. Then he listened as the front door was open and shut. He heard the man's feet against the steps. Soon, he heard the car drive away.

And Cliff wondered if he had to vomit. He took a moment to examine his feelings, rubbing his tummy.

Nope. He was fine, a little bit shaken, but fine.

It was just too bad that Eric's smells were all over his bed. Cliff decided to wash the comforter, sheets, and pillowcases.

***

12