Baby Doll Ch. 11

Story Info
Cliff receives a phone call.
4.5k words
4.05
8.2k
4

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cliff's phone woke him up around eight in the morning. He was pretty irritated when he heard the twinkly jingle. His ear was sore from sleeping on it. He was hungry. His memories were full of Eric's ridiculous snuggling. So, when Cliff rolled over in his bed to look at the flashing cell phone, he was answered it with a growling voice.

"Cliff!" It was the voice of his brother, Ryan. "Rebecca's gone!"

"What?" Cliff sat up in his bed. "Where is she?"

"I don't know! She's not in her bedroom. A note was taped to the window from the outside. It says, 'Get into my car. You may pack two bags.' The lock on the door knob was locked, but the bolt lock wasn't. Rebecca doesn't have a key to the house. She must have locked the first lock as she left."

A cold lump was forming in Cliff's bosom. He was shaking. "No sign of anyone breaking in, right?"

"No. Actually, her computer's gone. I think she packed that up. I think she really did just leave. She's not answering my phone calls, though."

Massaging his sore ear, Cliff grumbled, "The ass-wipe doesn't need to use any threats or break in. Just being there is threatening enough for her. She left because she's afraid of anyone getting hurt."

"What do we do?"

"You guys shouldn't do anything. Eric said he'll call me soon. All I have to do is wait and see what he has to say."

It turned out that he had to wait a good long while. It was seven in the evening when his phone rang again. Eric's phone number was almost glaring at him from the screen. Cliff was sitting at his kitchen table, eating a bowl of canned soup when he answered.

"Hello? Eric?"

"Heeeeeeeeeelo! I'm thinking you've already figured this out, but I have my Baby Doll safe and sound at home! She's been really bad lately, running away and making you think you needed to hide her!" His tone was just too happy. Cliff and Michael both hated it. "But don't worry! Everything's okay now! I forgive you! It's not your fault. You were deceived. When a pretty little girl shows up and says she's scared of her ex-boyfriend, of course you'd want to help her. It's only natural. That's one of the reasons why I like you. You have a tender heart."

Cliff pushed his bowl of soup aside. "I thought you'd be angry."

"I'm angry at Baby Doll! I gave her a good, hard spanking, and she's grounded forever, or until I change my mind. In fact, I think she needs to apologize to you, so you have to come to my house. You have to!"

Cliff's free hand curled into a very shaky fist. "I'm curious. Did you spank her with a belt, or maybe a paddle?"

"Ah! Oh no! I used my hand, of course! I'm not abusive like her whore mother was!"

Well, there's something Cliff wasn't used to hearing. He pushed his dining chair back and stood up. "Was her mother that bad?"

"I wasn't there to see it, mind you. But Rebecca told me everything I needed to know. She'd never lie about something like that. But it doesn't matter now, does it? I need you to come over here! I'll text my address to you. Are you free tomorrow? Oh, you might want to pack a bag of spare clothes and a toothbrush. You could be staying the night."

"I'll come over right now if you want me to." Cliff and Michael both wanted blood. They knew they probably weren't going to get it once they were in his house, but they at least needed to see Rebecca.

"Really?" Eric sounded too excited. "That would be wonderful! Hurry! Please hurry!"

"Okay. I'm hanging up now. I'm going to pack a bag up. Goodbye."

"Bye Honey!"

Cliff pressed the red square in the screen. He had to stop himself from throwing his phone against a wall. When did Eric figure out Rebecca's location? Was it before or after he showed up at Cliff's house, gave him a blowjob, and made Cliff never want to use his pink dildo ever again? If Eric figured it out before all of that happened, then what in the ever loving fuck was going on in that creep's head?

Cliff shook his head and told himself that he needed to pack up some things. His phone was already beeping. Actually, it was beeping a lot. He was getting a lot of text messages. He checked his phone.

Not only had Eric texted him the address, but he was sending a bunch of random flirty texts too. Cliff tried to ignore them, but as he was gathering up his belongings to put in a bag, his phone urgently beeped at him over and over. Curious, Cliff looked at the messages.

Well ... it seemed that Eric didn't want him to forget what his asshole looked like.

***

It took him fifteen minutes to get a bag ready. So, by the time he had found Eric's house in the historical district, it was at least fifteen minutes after eight at night. Cliff didn't know much about the area, but he was pretty sure that in order to live in this neighborhood, one had to abide by strict rules, so that the place was able to keep up its dignified, historical look. No overgrown lawns. No tacky lawn ornaments. No painting the house pink with yellow polka dots. Eric's house wasn't a giant mansion, but Cliff knew that it cost quite a bit of money.

Finding a parking spot was difficult. Cliff was too shy to put his car onto the lawn or driveway, as he would have done in his home neighborhood. Most cars were in diagonal spaces that were sort of part of the road. It was kind of wrong to a country boy like him.

When he did find a place to park his truck, Cliff rubbed his eye and checked his phone. Eric had been texting him obsessively for the whole trip. Some of the texts had pictures attached. The content of the pictures included Rebecca's closet full of wedding cake-like Lolita dresses, a large jewelry box full of sparkly things, and weird bondage furniture. Well, the bondage furniture was weird to Cliff, since he hadn't explored that sort of thing very often. To someone accustomed to such things, they probably weren't weird at all.

Cliff sent a very neutral text to let Eric know he had arrived. Then he exited his truck and locked the doors with his key-chain remote. He could smell perfectly groomed grass and happy little flowers. It would have been nice on a different occasion.

A few windows of the old, but well maintained house lit up. Michael was like an aggressive dog on a leash barking and snapping its teeth. Cliff had to remind him that if they screwed up then a whole lot of shit would go down, so he had better calm down.

He walked down a smooth pathway and up the steps of an old fashioned porch. One hand had a heavy bag full of stuff, even condoms, because he was worried that he actually might need them. He didn't want there to be a situation where he'd need them, but the best case scenario was that Eric was madly infatuated with him, which meant that condoms would be needed. The worst case scenario was that Cliff was walking into a trap.

Cliff rapped onto the front door with his knuckles. The door opened immediately after he was done, as if Eric had been waiting by the entrance like a little kid beside a chimney on Christmas. Eric pulled him in by his arm, and it was very easy for him to do so. Cliff almost tripped into the brightly lit foyer. He heard the door shut, and then the clunking sound of the locks being set in place.

Cliff turned to give his host a friendly greeting, but he was stopped. Eric pushed into him, and he was suddenly against a wall. His bag fell, the thudding sound muffled by the carpet. The idea that he was being attacked flashed in his brain. When Eric's mouth went against his, however, relief had him loosening up. He almost liked Eric's hands running all over his body. He even almost liked Eric sucking his tongue up and playing with the tip.

Both men were soon groaning.

Eric pulled away just to kiss his ear and whisper with a dark voice, "Couch. Now."

Michael yipped.

Cliff made a light noise in his throat.

Eric grabbed his arm again and practically forced him into a living area. The furniture was surprisingly modern looking, but the lighting wasn't as bright as the space in the foyer. Everything was a little bit shadowy.

"Take them off." That was Eric. He was in a ravenous temper.

Shaking a little, Cliff took off his shoes, and then he started on his pants. Eric gave an agitated cry, and then he grabbed Cliff's hips from behind and shoved his pants and underwear down quite roughly. Cliff's skin felt almost chafed from it. He stepped out of the puddle of clothes, trying not to collapse as he did so, and in the back of his mind he wondered if Rebecca was chained up somewhere.

"Go to the bathroom. Make sure you're clean." Eric pointed at a hallway. "First door on the right."

Cliff ran there. He needed an escape, even if it was temporary. Once he was locked inside he released a grating breath. For a moment he wondered why he was supposed to go to the bathroom in the first place. Then reality hit him in the face.

Well, that was mortifying, but not as mortifying as possibly getting shit on someone's dick.

And eventually, he had to leave the bathroom. He didn't want to, but he had to, and when he left the bathroom, feeling physically cleaner yet mentally screwy, he was yanked around again. He was tossed onto a couch. It really was disorienting, being so easily moved around, like he was a crumpled ball of paper. He sat up and tried to keep himself from losing track of the floor.

The pressure of Eric's hands were on his shoulders, then the persistent softness of Eric's lips was assaulting his own in a kiss that almost made him forget why he was there. Even Michael was dazed for a bit. Then Eric drew back slowly, nibbling on Cliff's lip as he did so.

And the crazy son of a bitch rubbed his nose against Cliff's and smiled like a happy newborn safely wrapped in a soft blanket. Cliff was starting to think that Eric liked him more than Rebecca did, and that was the most troubling thought he had so far.

"Put your arms on the armrest, Honey. Then fold your legs."

All Cliff had on was a T-Shirt. He didn't like the idea of positioning himself the way Eric had demanded. Then Michael reminded him that Rebecca was somewhere around here. Cliff put on a smile and got into the position.

"I have lube and condoms, Honey. Don't worry about a thing."

Cliff wondered if Rebecca would be grateful for all this. Michael reminded him that she most certainly would, might even be willing to suck him off for a good long while once all this was over. For a few moments, as Cliff heard Eric shuffle about, probably in search of the required objects, he hoped that Rebecca wasn't injured. He hoped Rebecca wasn't tied to anything. He hoped Rebecca was only just grounded, completely safe in her bedroom.

Something slid between his buttocks. Cliff flinched instinctively.

"It's fine, Honey. I'm not going to hurt you."

Cliff wondered if vampires needed condoms, or if Eric was using them for show, to seem like a careful person.

Holy crap! A finger was in there!

Cliff's face screwed up so much that Michael wondered if his features would disappear in a cartoon-like spiral. Both personalities, however, were doing their best not to lose their cool. At least the finger was coated in lubrication, making it much less uncomfortable.

The finger slid in and out, then all the way out. Cliff heard the lube bottle being squeezed. Then the finger returned, freshly coated. It didn't feel bad anymore. It was rather nice. He thought his cock wiggled a little bit.

"Are you okay, Honey?"

"Uh, yeah. I think so."

"It's best if you relax, Honey."

Even he knew that! Cliff rolled his eyes. "I get it! Geez." Then he got an idea. Maybe he could pretend that Rebecca, with a great big smile and a blushing face, had belted on a strap-on dildo, and she was the one about to fuck him in the ass. That was a much nicer idea than having this person do it. Michael thought it was a nice idea, but it would be difficult to focus on such a thing. Eric's scent was all around him. He didn't smell anything like her.

"Condom's on, Honey."

"Yeah. Great." Cliff sounded like a boy starting puberty. He held his breath. He probably shouldn't have done that.

Eric's body was close, his clothes touching Cliff's bare legs and thighs. The penis went right in, slowly, and Cliff's fingernails made abrasive sounds against the sofa's armrest as he tried not to let himself get pushed off of the couch. Michael wondered if his eyes would pop out and roll onto the floor. It was a tight, unyielding feeling. Then the cock moved in and out, and after a few strokes, Cliff felt a happy little glint of pleasure. It was basically a little massage, and it was getting pretty sweet.

"Does it feel nice, Honey?"

Why lie about it? Cliff keened out, "It feels pretty nice."

Then one of Eric's hands went under him and gripped his cock firmly.

"God damn, Man!" Even Michael liked that.

Both men had their ragged breathing, their sweating, and their occasional sighs. For a time, Cliff was actually complacent. This was a delectable pressure. He didn't even care for a moment that it was Eric's cock in his ass. It was that good.

Eric's hand started to slide up and down his cock, tighter, tighter, and Cliff's asshole opened wider for the man.

"Do you like it, Honey?"

"Yes! Yes!" Both Cliff and Michael were happy to admit it.

"I'll do this for you whenever you like. I like you that much, Honey." Eric's voice was scratchy, but Cliff liked it.

"Oh god, really? Oh god!" His body was being rocked forward. He was pretty sure that Eric was holding him up.

And he couldn't help it. He honestly couldn't. His balls seized up, and his cock spat out semen, right into Eric's hand. Eric wasn't far behind him. The condom was a good shield, though.

***

"I imagine you want to see Baby Doll's room." The satisfaction in Eric's voice was really starting to eat at Cliff's masculine pride.

They were both dressed and were finished with their adventure on the couch.

"Yeah. Is Rebecca in there?"

Eric waved his fingers at him. "Of course. She's grounded." He started walking towards the foyer, where the staircase was. "The bedrooms are upstairs. I have a spare room just for you, Honey."

"Ah, okay." Cliff noticed that Eric was pulling a set of keys from his pocket. Then he saw that, without even looking at them, Eric's fingers confidently selected a key. "So, what's the key for?" Cliff almost didn't want an answer.

"Her room," Eric said as if locking a human being in a bedroom against his or her will was completely normal. Cliff wouldn't have done that to an unruly child, let alone a grown ass woman.

"Okay then." Cliff cleared his throat.

They walked up the stairs, down a hallway, and to a door. There was a metal loop and a latch against it, with a sturdy padlock through the loop. Both men could have easily reached it, but someone of Rebecca's height would have needed a chair, not that it mattered. Rebecca was inside.

Eric's fingers tapped on the door with a dainty kind of civility. "Darling, I have a surprise for you! I'm unlocking the door!" He turned to Cliff and smiled. "She's probably not in a good mood. I took all her toys and games away. I even took away the TV and computer. Then I gave her stacks of Christian and Islamic self-help books. She hates those things more than I do."

Cliff couldn't stop himself from asking, "Does she have a bathroom?"

Eric blinked at him for a moment. "It's connected to her room, but it's also connected to yours, so I had to put a lock on the other door. You're going to have to use my bathroom, Honey." He unlocked the padlock, pulled it out to move the latch, replaced the padlock, and then he opened the door.

There was a bed, a dresser, a vanity area, a bare desk with a chair, and two doors. Cliff assumed one door led to a bathroom and another led to a closet. The furniture looked vintage, but pretty and girly. The overall aesthetic was very princess-like, but still lacking. Cliff reminded himself that Eric had confiscated all of Rebecca's favorite things. He probably even had her phone. That might explain the empty feeling of the place.

Dressed in a lavender colored dress with a poofy skirt and short sleeves, Rebecca was kneeling on a carpeted floor. She was stacking the religious books in a fashion similar to the way one would make a house of cards, except instead of a base of triangles she made a base of rectangles. Her arm paused as it stretched out, holding a book in mid-air, as she noticed that there were two men instead of one at her doorway.

And Eric was laughing. "Oh my god! I'm not even mad, Baby Doll! That's brilliant!"

Rebecca's eyes were bouncing from Eric to Cliff over and over. Her hair was in simple pigtails, not braided, put pulled in ponytails on the sides of her head. She seemed to understand that she shouldn't question anything.

"Hi there, Rebecca." Eric said, calming down and smiling down at her, speaking with a slightly high pitched voice, as if he was talking to a small child. "I brought Mr. Miller all the way here so you can apologize to him, and you'd better do that. You were really mean to him."

There were barely two seconds between Eric's statement and Rebecca's response. She abandoned her house of books and stood up, her skirt bouncing. Her feet were in a pair of white socks with lacy details. Those exquisite little feet took the woman up to Cliff's tense body. She smelled like baby powder and expensive creams. Cliff looked down at the top of her head. She didn't seem injured, but she was keeping her head down. She was definitely afraid.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Miller." She sounded like a five year old. "I'm really sorry for lying to you and making you think I was in trouble."

Okay? Best to play along, right? Cliff reached out and very gently patted the woman's head. "It's okay. I forgive you." Her hair was almost ridiculously soft.

"I'm so glad that's taken care of." Eric too reached down to touch Rebecca. He patted her shoulder. "Are you hungry, Baby Doll?"

"Yes, Papa."

"I'll get you a sandwich. Then we'll keep you company as you eat." Eric tugged on Cliff's T-Shirt. "Everything's Chinese food to her. An hour later, she wants more food. I have to monitor her diet to keep her from turning into a little marshmallow."

Well, that wasn't creepy at all!

Michael was growling while Cliff's fingers were hidden in his pockets, opening and closing into fists.

They left the bedroom and Cliff watched Eric lock the door. Then he followed him down the hallway, down the stairs, and to a kitchen. Eric was talking about food. "Did you know that peanut butter is actually pretty healthy? Rebecca wanted chocolate hazelnut spread for a while, but that had too much sugar and not enough protein. Peanut butter is much better, and it has all the potassium and good kind of fat that a growing girl needs. You have to pick out the right brand, though. Some brands have too much sugar."

Cliff was thinking about how Rebecca was a fucking adult who wasn't going to get any taller. Then he reminded himself that Rebecca used to be perfectly fine with all this, and she had left the creep because he had gotten violent. The weird "Papa and Baby Doll" thing was actually the more positive aspect of the relationship they used to have.

"Now Rebecca's still grounded, so she can't have any of her favorite foods right now," Eric said as he switched on a light and went to a cabinet. Cliff tried not to show his dislike of the man's silly talk. "She's getting a peanut butter and preserves sandwich. Can you get the jar for me? It's bright red with strawberries on it."

Cliff opened up a very high quality fridge and scanned the contents. The fridge was nearly overflowing with all kinds of food, and quite a few things had the name Eric written on them with a marker's ink. Blood alone must not keep a body very healthy. He found a brand new jar of strawberry preserves, but he didn't recognize the brand name. Cliff assumed it was from one of those grocery stores you only see in big towns and cities. This particular brand was low in sugar, apparently.

12