Baby Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Mommy's sorry, part 2.
793 words
113.8k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy's sorry," Momma said, and kissed me again.

She rested her head on my shoulder.

"What would you like to do now baby?" Momma asked.

Her sudden change in behavior startled me a bit.

"Can I take my corset off Mommy so I can take my bath?" I asked.

"Sure sweetheart," Momma smiled, and helped me out of my corset.

I greedily gulped up the air and skipped off to the bathroom, then winced when I saw the red welts on my torso and cupping my breasts. For a few moments I stood in front of the mirror, staring at my reflection, then turned on the water and sat down in the tub as the water rose around me. Momma joined me. The hot water stung and burned my red welts but at the same time it felt soothing. Momma leaned me against the side of the tub and cupped my breasts, sucking, circling and flicking my nipples with her tongue. She squeezed my breasts and kissed my cheek and neck.

"You like that baby," Momma whispered.

"Yes Mommy," I moaned.

She kissed me and I kissed her back, wrapping my legs around her waist. I rubbed my breasts against hers and she slipped her hands down and squeezed my ass. Then Momma raised herself onto the rim of tub and spread her legs. I started slow, licking her inner thighs and slowly making my way to her swollen lips. She laced her fingers in my hair and pulled me in closer and I sucked gently on her clit.

"Yes... Oh..." She moaned softly, stroking my shoulders with one hand and twisting my hair with the other.

I flicked her clit with my tongue and allowed the tip to wander inside and lick at her vaginal walls. She came quickly, I didn't have enough time to gather up all her cum before she turned me on all fours. My breasts hung over the side as I gripped the cool rim of the tub.

I peeked over my shoulder and out of a small netted bag Momma pulled out a blue vibrator with a little blue dolphin towards the handle. She presented it to my mouth and said firmly, "Suck," and I allowed her to push the tip past my lips. Momma explored my pussy with her free hand, squeezing and spreading my swollen lips, as I sucked and licked the dildo. She pulled it away from me and pushed it in me, just the head, and turned it on, then pushed the rest in. She moved the vibrator in and out of me in short tiny thrusts, the little dolphin buzzing gently on my clit in combination with the head hitting my g-spot, and teased my ass with her tongue. I wanted to protest but it felt too good to say no to.

The bathroom door had been left wide open, the mirror only showed darkness but I had a tingling feeling someone was watching us. Me partly hanging over and gripping the tub while Momma pleasured me from behind.

"A little deeper..." Momma said sweetly, and thrust the vibe a little deeper, turning it up.

"Momma!" I cried out.

She spit on my asshole and pushed the tip of her tongue inside, licking and massaging the sensitive skin within. She thrust a little harder and quicker into me. My legs trembled and I arched my back, tilting my head back. My moans grew louder.

"Keep those legs spread," Momma said, and pushed her tongue a little deeper into my ass.

"I can't, Momma! I'm going to cum!" I cried out.

"Yeah sweetheart?" Momma said.

I threw my head back and cried out as I came. I knelt there, gripping the tub so tightly to keep myself up my knuckles turned white. I heard Momma moaning behind me as she sucked the vibrator clean.

She helped me out of the tub and wrapped a towel around me and sat down naked with me on the bed. She reached over to the nightstand and took out a hairbrush and began to brush my hair.

"Mommy's sorry if she get's a little rough with you, she's just jealous," Momma said softly.

"Why Momma?" I asked.

"Because I feel Daddy likes you more than me," Momma said.

"No he doesn't," I said.

"He plays with you often, he hardly looks at me. I feel so old and ugly," Momma sighed.

"No you're not Momma, I think you're pretty," I said.

"Of course you do, but your father never says it to me. And you're so young still," Momma said.

"But you always call me 'fat' Momma, it's not my fault," I said.

"I'm sorry," Momma whispered, and kissed my cheek, then added, "I'm just jealous."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Daughter Belongs to her Daddy Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
A Teenage Rake How she became the family whore - and loved it.in Incest/Taboo
Make Me Into An Anal Whore, Daddy Brittany gets her ass trained by Daddy and Uncle Billy.in Incest/Taboo
Baby Steps Daddy's home early.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories