Baby Got Back

Story Info
Lashawnda accidentally hypnotizes a man with her ass.
3k words
4.65
89.1k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,780 Followers

Who the hell wore clothes when they didn't have to, anyway?

That was Lashawnda's attitude, at least. She peeled off every stitch with complete abandon as soon as she got to the clothing optional area of the convention, yanking off her shirt and shoving it into an unoccupied cubbyhole. She brushed her dark, curly hair back into place, then reached behind her and unhooked her 36E bra, sighing in relief as she pulled it free and put it with her shirt. Lashawnda took a moment to massage the soreness out of her shoulders and back, rubbing at the marks left on her dark skin by the tight straps. Someday, she swore, she would find someone who made bras for big women with big tits that actually fit. It sure wasn't that one, though.

Her shoes and socks followed, and then it was time to deal with the pants. Lashawnda hooked her thumbs into the waistband and wriggled, drawing plenty of appreciative looks at what probably seemed like a striptease performance. The truth was, they just never made clothes for women like Lashawnda-anything that looked nice was so damn tight that she felt stuffed into it like a sausage, and anything comfortable looked sloppy. Today she'd decided to look nice-it was the first day of Leather Fest, and she wanted to show herself off a little before things got hot and heavy during the evening's play party. But the damn things were a bitch to get out of.

She finally got the waistband over the curve of her ass, taking the panties with it through sheer friction. She slid the whole ensemble down to her ankles, stepped out of it, and shoved it all in the cubbyhole. The bag with her spare clothes went with it-no way in hell was Lashawnda putting that shit back on again tonight. Too bad she couldn't just go back to the hotel room naked. Too bad she couldn't go everywhere naked, honestly-if anyone was suited to an au naturel body, it was Lashawnda. She was just too damn big for clothes...and lucky for her, it was in all the right places.

With everything stashed away, Lashawnda started her circuit of the play area. She wandered down the hall at a leisurely pace, waving to a few people she'd seen earlier in the day and just enjoying the feel of fresh air on her skin. She liked making a performance out of it, swinging her hips a little with each step and letting her ass jiggle and shake behind her. Lashawnda didn't have to look to know that people were staring-she always joked that she put the "beautiful" in "big beautiful woman", and she knew her best feature was definitely meant to be viewed from behind.

She didn't stop to talk with anyone just yet-the night was still young, and Lashawnda always liked to take in the sights and sounds for a little while, just to get her in the mood. She knew there'd be plenty of time to play. Not that she had anything in particular planned-Lashawnda knew from experience that if you were female, bi, switchy and open-minded, there was never much of a problem finding someone to play with. Or several someones. At once.

She wandered through a couple of rooms where people had already started, taking in an enthusiastic flogging session and a couple of people who were doing some suspension play. She made a mental note to circle back around to the woman doing the flogging later-she definitely had some amazing technique, and Lashawnda wanted to see what she'd do if she had some padding to work with.

It was on her way out of the second room that she realized she was being followed. She'd taken a route along the edge of the room, to avoid a few people engaged in energetic wrestling play, and on her way back out she noticed a man and a woman making the exact same circuit she did. They were both white and both naked, walking about ten feet behind her but clearly taking the same path through the play area. The woman looked a bit like Lashawnda in miniature, about a foot shorter but with a similar round body and heavy, full breasts. Her butt was a little smaller than Lashawnda's, but that wasn't saying much-Lashawnda didn't know anyone with an ass like hers outside of porn.

The man was taller, maybe a couple of inches taller than Lashawnda. He had a nice body-not exactly ripped or anything, but he definitely had some nice lines. He was completely smooth from the neck down, like someone had waxed him fresh that morning. Lashawnda wasn't sure if his cock just looked bigger because he didn't have any pubic hair, or if it was because it was sticking straight out like someone was pulling it on a leash, or if it was just a pretty damn fine specimen of cock.

They kept following her as she went back out into the hallway and down towards the massage room. They weren't coming up to her or anything, but whenever she cut around an obstacle or glanced over her shoulder, Lashawnda would catch sight of them again. The man was keeping that same ten-foot distance, and the woman was following along a few paces behind him. She couldn't exactly say she minded too much-if she didn't want people to take an interest in her body, she would have gone to Wizard World or something instead-but the way they were going about it made her want to mess with them a little. Just fuck with them a little bit...then maybe fuck with them a lot.

She picked up her pace a bit as she went through the massage room, skirting around the tables and heading towards the entrance to the room beyond where the heavy fucking went on. As usual, it had been decked out with large body pillows, mattresses, and several curtains hanging from the ceiling for people who wanted a little bit of privacy mixed in with their public sex. Lashawnda grinned to herself as she planned her next move.

She ducked around the edge of one of the curtains...and stopped dead. Sure enough, within moments the man rounded the corner and walked right into her ass, dick-first. He stopped dead, his cock pressing into her left butt cheek, and the woman came around the corner right behind him and barely managed walking into his ass.

"See anything you like?" Lashawnda asked, making a quarter-turn so that she could see the expression on their faces. The guy clearly did-he was looking straight down at her ass like his eyes were magnetized to it, and she could feel his cock twitching a little against her skin. The woman looked a little bit embarrassed, but Lashawnda didn't see a 'no' there either.

"Sorry," she said. "My husband was hypnotized by your ass."

Lashawnda grinned lasciviously. "Yeah," she replied. "I get that a lot."

The woman snorted out a surprised giggle. "No, I mean literally," she said. "I'm his Dominant, and one of the ways we play is with hypnosis. I've conditioned him to go into a deep hypnotic trance just from watching my ass sway back and forth, and I guess when he saw you walking down the hall it kind of triggered him." She grinned sheepishly. "I probably should have woken him, but I wanted to see how far he'd go before he snapped out of it."

Lashawnda raised an eyebrow. "Seriously?" She didn't bother to keep the skepticism out of her voice. "You mean that, um..."

"Ryan," the woman replied. "He's Ryan, I'm Diana."

"Okay," Lashawnda said, undeterred from her point. "You mean that Ryan here literally gets hypnotized by your ass? Like, 'you are in my power' hypnotized?"

Diana smiled again, this time with pride. "Oh yes," she said. "He's always been something of an ass man, and he's also a very good hypnotic subject. People are always better at following suggestions that make them do what they already want to do, and he likes staring at my butt. It wasn't hard at all to get him to make the connection between my sexual power over him and my hypnotic power over him."

Lashawnda looked at Ryan again. His eyes hadn't moved an inch from her backside. He hadn't even blinked. He just kept staring at her with that heavy-lidded gaze, his cock so hard she could bounce a quarter off of it. Experimentally, she gave a little wiggle. His eyes followed the motion perfectly.

She took a step forward and swayed a little harder, moving her hips around like she was playing with an imaginary hula hoop. Ryan continued to watch her ass, never taking his eyes off of it for even a fraction of a second. His body actually swayed a little right along with the motion, unable to resist following her gyrations. She stopped, and watched his eyes follow every little jiggle until her body was completely at rest. "Damn," she said at last, unable to find any other way to express her amazement.

"Oh, it gets better," Diana said, her smile becoming conspiratorial. "Want to see something really impressive?"

Lashawnda met her mischievous gaze, feeling her own smile growing. "Sure," she replied.

"Okay, be right back." Diana darted back around the curtain, leaving Lashawnda alone with Ryan. She occupied herself by wiggling her butt from side to side, watching him follow the motion helplessly as his cock visibly throbbed at the sight.

Diana came back a moment later with a handful of condoms and a bottle of massage oil. "Okay," she said. "Go ahead and get down on your hands and knees. I'm going to show you just how fixated on your ass he can really get."

Lashawnda knelt down on all fours on one of the large body pillows, glancing back to see that Ryan sank down behind her with that same glassy look in his eyes. Diana knelt next to them, one hand on Ryan's shoulder and the other hovering just above Lashawnda's back just above the swell of her ass. "Okay, um..." She trailed off awkwardly.

"Lashawnda." She grinned. "I think we're on a first-name basis, here."

Diana chuckled. "Okay, Lashawnda. Is it okay if my pet and I touch you?"

Lashawnda looked back at Ryan's throbbing cock, poised just inches away from her body. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, feeling her nipples tighten in anticipation, feeling the liquid heat between her thighs. When had she gotten so wet? "Honey," she said out loud, "you two can do any fucking thing you want to me."

"Wonderful," Diana cooed softly. She let her hand come to rest on Lashawnda's body, petting the soft skin with an almost absent-minded touch. Then she turned her attention to Ryan. "Pet, I want you to listen to my voice. You know you can do that and still stay very deep in trance. Are you listening?"

There was a pause. Then Ryan spoke. His voice was soft, almost sedated. "Yes, Mistress," he said slowly.

"Good boy," Diana purred. "You're deeply hypnotized by Lashawnda's ass, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Ryan whispered. "I'm sorry..."

Diana stroked his shoulder gently. "There's nothing to apologize for, pet. If I had wanted you to wake, I would have woken you. You know how helpless you are to resist the power of a woman's body, and that's just as it should be. Just keep watching now, and let it draw you even deeper into hypnosis..."

Diana reached over and grabbed the massage oil, and squirted a healthy amount onto Lashawnda's ass. She worked it into every inch of the ample flesh, drizzling more of it on as she went, until Lashawnda was practically shivering from the sensation. Her warm, soft hands were everywhere, sliding into Lashawnda's crack and teasing her anus with just the tips of her fingers. Lashawnda heard herself start to pant under the attention, and felt the heat in her pussy intensify.

"There we go," Diana said at last. "All nice and shiny." She rolled a condom onto Ryan's cock, then wriggled around so that she was in front of Lashawnda, looking her right in the face. "That's another thing about my good boy," she said quietly. "He can't look away from bright, shiny objects. The glint and gleam catches his attention and holds it, helplessly, drawing him into a deep and mindless trance. Isn't that right, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress," Ryan responded, a trace of a whimper in his voice.

"And if Lashawnda's ass hypnotizes you, pet," Diana drawled out, her voice husky with arousal, "and shiny objects hypnotize you...what does it do to you when you see her ass like this?"

There was a pause, as if Ryan was already so deep that processing the idea was difficult for him. "...sends me deeper..." he said at last, the words slightly slurred.

"And what does it do to you when I draw your attention to a bright, shiny object and then start moving it? Back and forth...and back and forth..." Diana's eyes glittered with excitement.

"...I follow it..." Ryan said, his voice filled with an almost religious devotion. "I follow it and go deeper."

"Good boy," Diana replied. She leaned in and whispered in Lashawnda's ear. "Check this out." She reached past Lashawnda, who turned her head to see Diana slowly guiding Ryan's cock into her dripping pussy.

"Back and forth," Diana said, leaning back again onto the pillows. "Back and forth." Ryan began slowly pumping his hips, thrusting hard into Lashawnda's tight, wet quim. Her ass jiggled under the force of each thrust, swaying backwards as her body was pushed forward before bouncing forward as he pulled out of her. Lashawnda watched his eyes over her shoulder as they followed the motion of her ass cheeks-they were utterly fixated on the soft, shiny globes as they shook relentlessly.

"He can do this for hours," Diana whispered, her hands roaming over Lashawnda's body to find her heavy, dangling tits. "He's so deeply hypnotized now that I have total control over his mind and body. He won't cum until I tell him to, and he can't stop fucking you until I command it. He's too deep into the motion. The slow, heavy swell of your ass as it sways back and forth...back and forth..."

Lashawnda let out a moan-she hadn't been fucked like this in as long as she could remember. Ryan just kept pounding her pussy like a machine, smooth and deep and relentless, angling his thrusts to brush her clit on every stroke. "It's so good," she whimpered out as Diana tugged at her nipples, working the flesh of Lashawnda's breasts with her oil-slick hands.

"That's right," Diana said. "It's so good, and he can't stop. He's completely helpless, watching your ass and going deeper into hypnosis. It's so slick and soft and shiny, moving back and forth, back and forth as he fucks you so deep..."

"So deep!" Lashawnda gasped out as she ground herself onto his cock. She felt her pussy clenching around him as the throb in her clit built to a crescendo. Diana pinched her nipples rhythmically in time to Ryan's thrusts, sending pulses of pleasure through her whole body as she shook with arousal.

"So deep," Diana whispered, her eyes locked with Lashawnda's. "So deep, focused on the pleasure, seeing your ass sway back and forth. Back and forth, deeper and deeper."

"...deeper," Lashawnda moaned, her mind no longer able to focus on anything but the intensity of the sensations in her cunt. She felt herself slide over the edge into orgasm, a deeper and more powerful climax than anything she'd thought herself capable of, but Ryan didn't stop. He kept fucking her, deeper and deeper, his cock endlessly pumping into her soaking wet slit and rubbing her swollen clit.

"Deeper into hypnosis," Diana whispered, her voice caressing Lashawnda's mind like her fingers rubbed Lashawnda's sensitive tits. "Back and forth, helpless to stop, deeper into hypnosis..." Lashawnda nodded, her voice nothing more than mewls of orgasmic bliss now. She couldn't look away from Diana's eyes anymore, but she wasn't really seeing them. She was seeing her own buttocks, slick and shiny with oil and shaking under the force of Ryan's endless, ruthless fucking.

Lashawnda came again. She couldn't tell anymore when one orgasm stopped and the next one started. She just kept cumming and cumming and cumming, helpless to resist the pleasure. Helpless to resist Diana's voice. She knew what was happening to her, but she barely had any conscious thought left to resist with anymore. What few fragments of thought she could muster were stuck in an endless loop, remembering Diana's earlier words. 'People are always better at following suggestions that make them do what they already want to do.'

Lashawnda wanted to be fucked like this. She wanted to be touched like this. She wanted to cum and cum and cum until she couldn't think anymore. So she must want to be hypnotized and follow suggestions. It all made so much sense now.

"Good girl," Diana whispered as Lashawnda finally slumped forward in exhaustion, her orgasms melting into a blur of hypnotic bliss as Diana gathered her up and held her. "Such a good girl." Lashawnda quivered at the words, her body unable to stop associating Diana's voice with pure ecstasy.

"That's right, deeper now," Diana purred, and Lashawnda followed her voice down into mellow blankness. She lost track of Diana's words altogether, letting them melt into the back of her mind. She didn't know how long she lay there in a fog of trance with Diana's words flowing over her. It didn't matter. The night was still young.

When Lashawnda's eyes finally opened, it was to the sight of Diana's ass. It was absolutely beautiful, wide and soft and swaying gently in front of Lashawnda's face. Lashawnda looked at it and knew what she had to do. She leaned forward, lost in the motion, and began to lick.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,780 Followers