Baby, I'm Going to Have a Baby Ch. 02

Story Info
As her pregnancy progresses, she discovers new pleasure.
1.2k words
4.02
94.7k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kanah
Kanah
13 Followers

The weeks flew by, and before he knew it, Donny could start to see a little belly forming on his girlfriend. It was so sexy and exciting, watching her body transform, getting bigger and curvy. She kept telling him that she felt fat, unsexy, like a whale, and the best he could do was shrug his shoulders and persist in telling her, and showing her that he was still attracted to her. Her breasts were firm and large, her belly only slightly protruding. Donny never thought that he would be into pregnant women, but something about Leslie just turned him on so much, and when she wasn't having morning sickness, she just wanted to have sex all the time. It was hard work keeping up with her. One particular evening, Leslie was just unstoppable.

They had decided to move in together, so they could get used to living together for when the baby arrived. Leslie's flat was larger than Donny's, and had an extra room that could be used for the nursery when the time came. He had come home from work that night, ready for a relaxing night with a beer and the TV. What he wasn't expecting was to find his girlfriend dressed in leather, her little belly poking out underneath the too tight vest, thigh high boots, and a thong. He dropped his briefcase in surprise, and ran to her, thanking god he had such a wonderful girl.

He picked Leslie up by the bottom, and carried her, straddling him, to the bedroom. Screw dinner; that could wait until he had a taste of her. The first time they had sex after the big news of the pregnancy, he was afraid that he would hurt Leslie, or the baby. It wasn't until she said, "Honey, your cock isn't so huge that it will get past my cervix" that he lost that fear and just enjoyed her, pure and simple. She tasted different now, sweeter. There was a scientific explanation from this, they read in a pregnancy guide. It was something about the lining of her vagina and uterus becoming more alkaline and less acidic to accommodate the growing baby. Whatever the reason was, she tasted great, and he loved to lick her.

Laying her gently on the bed, he kissed her passionately, tongue darting in and out of her inviting mouth. He loved that mouth, loved to put his cock in her mouth and watch her suck and lick him. He stiffed at his arousal, and could see desire in Leslie's eyes. Donny was sure that his eyes were glazed in that crazy kind of way as well, because before he knew it, she was off the bed and kneeling in front of him, easing his penis out of his trousers. Her hands felt amazing, stroking him and cupping his balls. He could feel himself ready to explode, and she hadn't even put her mouth on him yet. Grabbing her hands he said,

"I'm not ready to come yet sweetheart, why don't you lay down and have a turn?" Leslie just smiled at him and obeyed, lying down innocently on the bed, legs closed tight together. He was going to have to play games was he? He undid his trousers and let them slip off, while at the same time loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. Pulling his shoes off, he climbed on the bed. He leaned over Leslie, and forced her legs open with one of his. He could feel the leather under his naked body, it was warm and supple. He didn't want to take it off.

As Donny was kissing his way through her erogenous zones, Leslie could feel herself getting more and more wet, her leather thong getting slippery as she writhed around in a sort of ticklish pleasure. Whenever he touched or kissed her there, she would get goose bumps and would make her whole body shake. She just wanted him to touch her, to please her. He finally got to her inner thighs when she couldn't handle it anymore, and, grabbing his hair, she nearly screamed in his face,

"I want you to fuck me; I can't wait for this foreplay shit. I just want you, inside me, now." His eyes opened wide, like a child caught out doing something wrong, and he started to speak. She cut him off with a viciously passionate kiss, biting his lip in her urgency to be filled.

Donny, with a sadistic sort of pleasure, liked to make her beg. He was going to tease her, keeping her from what she wants until the last minute. So instead of obeying Leslie, he did the exact opposite. He kept kissing her calmly down her neck, to her breasts. Unzipping the vest, he let her breasts spill out, firm and impeccably perfect. He took one nipple in his mouth and teased her with his tongue, flicking and sometimes biting, hearing her moan with pleasure. His hands roamed down her exposed body, resting on her belly, his now favourite part.

He tickled her, making her giggle and moan. She was pulling his hair, trying to get her on top of him. Donny wasn't going to give Leslie that satisfaction quite yet. He loved exploring her curves, watch her get bigger everyday and feel that fill his hands. She was so small still, only 3 months in, the fear of miscarriage over, and the morning sickness with it. For now, it was all fun, and not at all awkward. He found her incredibly sexy, and a feeling of deep arousal washed over him. He wanted to make her beg, but he wanted to beg her and feel her wrapped around his cock, riding him with breasts bouncing.

"Actually babe, I've changed my mind, and totally agree. Get your arse on top of me; I want to see you bounce up and down on my cock."

He lay down and she straddled him, pulling aside her thong, and leaving the boots on. It was the sexiest image he had ever seen. As she eased him into her, he felt ready to burst. She was so wet and tight, it felt like heaven. It wasn't until she started rocking back and forth did he really know how inaccurate that initial feeling of heaven was. He felt like he was dying, like his pleasure would never end. He could feel the leather thong rub him, heating coming from the friction. It was pain and pleasure at the same time. Her movements were getting faster, her breath coming in rapid succession between moans. He watched her breasts bound up and down, he was in a mesmerized trance, trying to follow her increasingly faster nipples and attempting to catch one in his mouth.

Her body moved faster, and he could feel her tightening up as she had a screaming orgasm. She was uncontrolled passion and sexuality. Watching her face glow with pleasure, he felt his orgasm building and was soon spurting into her, abandoning all dignity and moaning in pleasure himself.

Afterwards, the couple lay cuddled together, soaked in sweat and Leslie sighed contentedly.

"I love you." It was all she said before she fell asleep, and Donny put his arm on her belly and smiled as he too drifted off to sleep.

Kanah
Kanah
13 Followers