Baby Oil Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was saying that Felipe had come back to the suite and thought she was showering alone. He had then noticed Maggie's clothes and underwear on the floor by the window. Maggie laughed as she realised that Felipe was dangling her lace bra from his hand. He smiled back at her. Anna reached over and removed Maggie's towel. "I think we should show my husband your beautiful breasts."

Maggie felt slightly uncomfortable standing completed naked in front of this handsome Adonis. Felipe was as unabashed as his wife. He started unbuttoning his black shirt while his eyes travelled over Maggie's nakedness. Anna was standing behind Maggie and seemed to be offering Maggie up to her husband on a plate. Anna was kissing the back of her neck while her hands reached round to scoop her breasts, proffering them up to Felipe. Maggie could do nothing but stand there. She was transfixed by Felipe's penetrating stare. Shirtless, his smooth hairless chest was so brown and inviting. Behind her, Maggie could feel Anna's breasts pressed into her back. Her fingers were squeezing Maggie's nipples; rolling them between her fingers.

Felipe continued to undress. He undid the belt on his trousers. As they fell, Maggie couldn't help but watch avidly. She had already seen what a promising cock he had earlier in the day but she was keen to see it close up. Surprisingly, he wore no underwear.

He kicked off his trousers and moved closer to Maggie. His cock, as large as she remembered. He was only a little taller than Maggie and as he moved closer, his cock bobbed and came to rest against Maggie's stomach.

Maggie turned back to Anna. "May I?" motioning her hands towards Felipe's gorgeous cock. Anna laughed her assent. Maggie put her hands on Felipe's chest and gently pushed him backwards so he was sitting on the edge of the bed. Maggie positioned herself with her back to the study door before she kneeled on all fours in front of the bed. She deliberately arched her back so her bottom pushed upwards. Maggie parted her legs slightly to allow a better view to anyone who might be watching from behind the study door. Her breasts, free of Anna's hands swung forward against Felipe's thighs. Maggie looked up at him as she very, very slowly started to lick and kiss the head of his cock. Running her tongue underneath, she heard Felipe inhale deeply as she started to stroke that sensitive part just under the head. She leaned over his cock parting her lips and taking his shaft deep inside her mouth. Maggie could hear him groan as she moved her mouth up and down; pulling her lips and tongue over and around the head of his cock before taking him deep inside her mouth again.

Anna kneeled next to Maggie pulling Maggie's hair to one side. Maggie slowly sat up and started moving her hands up and down his shaft. Anna turned her face and started to kiss Maggie again. Felipe exclaimed something in Portuguese. He seemed so surprised. Maggie could only imagine what was going through his mind. He noticeably hardened in her hands. As she ran her thumb over his cock, she could feel the pre-cum lubrication. "Fuck, I need this monster inside me," she thought.

Anna was caressing Maggie's back and had started to run her fingers down towards Maggie's pussy again. Her kisses became more urgent as she deftly ran her fingers along Maggie's pussy lips. Felipe's cock was briefly forgotten as Maggie turned towards Anna. With one hand she pulled Anna closer to her, kissing her deeply. Maggie allowed her other hand to move between Anna's legs. She slid her fingers underneath. Anna was as wet as she was. Maggie gasped as Anna's fingers grazed her clit and slid inside her. "You're so wet Maggie."

Maggie could barely breath. She held her breath as Anna expertly moved her fingers in and out of her gently grazing Maggie's clit as she pushed further into her wet pussy. Maggie came quickly, shaking hard against Anna's hand. Maggie started moving her own fingers inside this beautiful Brazilian woman. Mimicking Anna's moves, she soon made her come as well. Maggie loved that she could do this to another woman. Anna's eyes were closed; her dark tanned skin glistened as she threw her head back. Her small perfect breasts paler, her dark nipples hard.

A noise from the bed brought both women's attention back to Felipe. He was stroking his cock as he watched them. Maggie remembered that this was what she first wanted and again looked towards Anna; questioning her. "Are you sure this is alright?"

Anna looked at her husband as he sat there with his cock in his hand. "Be my guest," she said.

Maggie stood up, motioned to Felipe to move backwards on the bed, and as she climbed up she could have sworn she heard a suppressed cough from behind the study door. Maggie wondered whether the mystery man was enjoying the show.

Felipe lay back on the white sheets. His dark skin illuminated by the light coming from the open bathroom door. Maggie climbed above him swaying her breasts just above his face. He reached up immediately, taking them in his hands and squeezing her nipples as he lifted his head and took them in his mouth one at a time. He was rougher than his wife; teasing her nipples with his teeth, stretching them out and biting them.

Anna moved to lie on her side next to Felipe. She started running her hand over Maggie's bottom, again, trailing her fingers down the crack of her ass. Maggie's skin was still oiled from the shower and she pushed her ass backwards towards Anna's probing fingers.

Anna took Felipe's cock with her other hand and guided it up towards Maggie's pussy. Maggie lowered her hips just a little so her pussy was resting on the side of Felipe's cock; her lips parting as she slid up and down. Anna was guiding it but Maggie was enjoying it. Finally, as she leaned forward Maggie aimed her pussy down, right down. Felipe grabbed her hips and thrust up to meet her. Maggie gasped as she was suddenly filled with his beautiful cock; deep inside her. As he continued to thrust, she revelled in the feeling of him fucking her; fucking her hard.

Anna moved up the bed to kiss her husband before moving her thighs to either side of his face. He moved his hands from Maggie's hips to Anna's thighs. He reached up with his tongue and started licking and eating her pretty pussy. Anna was facing Maggie and a look of rapture passed between them. Maggie leaned forward, enjoying the feeling of Felipe deep inside her. She was moving faster, sliding her pussy up and down on him; riding him; taking control again. She tilted her hips and felt him hit her G-spot with the end of his cock. Her juices flowed down his shaft.

Evidently Felipe could feel the extra wetness too as he exclaimed something in Portuguese and withdrew his attention from his wife momentarily. Maggie didn't stop though. She carried on riding Felipe, her hips increasing their pace as she again squirted all over him. Drenching him.

Looking up at Anna, Maggie smiled as she could see how much she was enjoying herself. She was leaning forward her hands on Felipe's chest wriggling her hips into his face. Maggie leaned forward, took Anna's face with both hands and kissed her deeply.

Maggie could tell that Felipe was getting close. She climbed off, moved to the side and again took hold of his cock in her hands. He was still wet from her.

Anna joined Maggie on the opposite side of Felipe's cock. He pushed himself up on his elbows to watch as the women took turns licking and sucking his cock. Maggie finally encircled him with her hand too and started actively pumping his cock as far down her throat as she could. Faster and faster her head bobbed down his huge shaft. At last, with a loud groan he exploded everywhere. The girls took turns directing the milky stream towards their own faces and when he was finally drained, they licked up every last drop from each other's face. Felipe simply fell back against the pillows exhausted as the girls moved over to also clean the cum off his cock. Satisfied they had it all, Maggie and Anna climbed up next to him. Felipe lifted his arms around the two of them.

Maggie was exhausted. "I really should leave now before I fall asleep," she thought to herself even as she started to drift off. Just before she slipped into oblivion, she heard a click as the door to the suite opened and closed. Maggie smiled to herself. "I hope he enjoyed the show as much as I did..."

12