Baby Sit the Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Freedom at last!
7.5k words
4.38
106.7k
26

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Freedom at last!

"Here they are! I've found Daren's secret videos!" Gloria laughed. Her eyes flashed reflecting her deep red hair with a look of the devil.

Nadine hesitated over the mundane task of making coffee for the horrible girl. Daren was only eighteen but he had her at his mercy, through blackmail, and Gloria had taken advantage of the situation. As soon as he left the apartment Gloria had dressed her up like a cheap whore dragging her out to a couple of computer geek friends.

She was still shaking from the dreadful act forced upon her by this young eighteen year old girl. She sucked their cocks dry, for money, and Gloria had pocketed the cash. They were back in Daren's apartment but she didn't feel safe. She felt so humiliated from being whored out she wanted to collapse in the corner and cry her eyes out.

Pulling herself together she poured extra milk in the coffee to cool it down as she needed to get rid of a nasty taste in her mouth. She had already rinsed and gargled then scrubbed her teeth with toothpaste on a finger, but the nasty salty taste of sperm still lingered in her mouth and nostrils.

"These are the disks he keeps his naughty photos and film on," Gloria announced.

A gleam of hope lit Nadine's eyes. If the young woman had found the damning pictures Daren had taken of her she would be free. Sometime ago she wondered if freedom from this sordid affair was really wanted but recently it had gone too far. He was becoming more demanding and she was giving in to him under the threat of blackmail.

"Here's your coffee, what's so interesting then?" Nadine asked, trying not to reveal a building excitement.

"These disks, they were just hidden among his music and movies," she laughed. "They're video's of Daren and me doing it. Right here in this apartment," Gloria said, looking over the place wistfully. "You too I guess."

Nadine almost spilled the coffee. She had been looking for a way into his computer for something nasty copied from his camera phone. The thought of all those sordid performances since then being recorded too, right here, was alarming.

"I don't think he would use them, I just don't like the idea of them existing. Are you all right? Sit down, put your head between your knees," Gloria saw her swaying as though swooning. With both arms around the woman Gloria guided her to the sofa.

"Didn't you know? He has miniature cameras all over the place," she explained, not making it any easier for Nadine to accept. "No! He doesn't keep anything on the computer, it's all right here. So it wasn't emails you were interested in on his computer. Relax, it's OK, we have the evidence now," Gloria laughed and rattled with a smokers cough.

***

That first time she had been so shocked over the thought of being exposed in public, and her husband finding out, she just caved in. She remembered him stroking her, soothing her anxiety, taking over the responsibility for what she had done that first evening.

Her husband had let them think she was his niece and a neighbour had arranged for her daughter to babysit. It had all started as a silly game, letting them babysit her, but it had ended with her being spanked like a naughty little girl. These two youngsters were in charge of her and she had enjoyed being controlled by them. The simple fact of enjoying being controlled was one of the reasons she let Daren control her, though she was still unaware of it.

Next morning he came round with naughty photos of her cavorting with Gloria and Daren then being spanked by him. She gave in to him without making a decision, just going along with it, letting him take her. Once he had used her that first time it was easier submitting to his demands, especially with the ever present threat of blackmail hanging over her.

Pictures of the rude things she had done for him recently flashed through her mind filling her with remorse. Any movies of them together would look as though she wanted to be there rather than being forced to submit. He had made her tell him what she wanted, awful vulgar sexual things and that was all on one of the disks Gloria was holding.

She had dressed in feminine frilly underwear, lewd hooker styles and see-through clothing. Her breasts had been on display over a quarter cup corset with her pussy hardly covered by a thong and a bare bottom. Another time she had arrived from an important business meeting dressed in an expensive business suit and danced a striptease for him.

As he became bored the demands became more humiliating. The filthy sexual acts where she debased herself were the worst. A recording of her crawling along the floor to his penis where she worshipped it with lips and tongue were on one of those disks. It just seemed so dreadful, it was overwhelming.

***

Outside Daren's apartment they stood chatting, smiling together at having escaped him at last. All thoughts of what Gloria had made her do were forgotten as the blackmail threat was finally broken. Nadine took a deep breath of air, free, invigorating, intoxicating air. "It's so easy to take for granted the simple things in life Gloria, just being alive is wonderful," Nadine smiled with pleasure.

Nadine felt like a young girl again with a best friend, enjoying each others company, sharing a wonderful moment. They both spoke together decrying Daren for blackmailing her, yet laughing at having broken free.

"We'll look at them to check I'm right and we have everything. I know he keeps nothing on the computer and that he only keeps one copy and this is it!" Gloria laughed.

"At least he didn't make you do things," Nadine said, her voice quavering with pent up emotion.

"How do you know what he did to me before you came along? OK! I admit it, he didn't dare!" Gloria snorted at the idea of Daren making her do anything she didn't want to. "I just didn't like the idea of him having photos and videos of us together, in case he decided to put them up on the web or something," she said, while rummaging around in her shoulder bag for a cigarette.

"So, what did he get you to do?" Gloria asked, with a smirk. She stopped fiddling on remembering she gave up a few days ago. She took a long cool look at the woman. Nadine wasn't as old as her mother, more attractive in a fresh innocent sort of way, but was a much more sensible and responsible woman. She wondered what Darren had on her and what they had been up to.

Nadine's face was red with embarrassment. She looked down at the ground between them after being reminded of the awful things she had done with Daren. She had only relented to those demands under the threat of having those disgusting pictures released into the community. It was embarrassing having Gloria know about it.

It was disturbing to think how completely she had submitted to him. An article in a Sunday magazine described how a kidnap victim became dependent upon the kidnapper until they identified with them and began to fully co-operate. Was this just a convenient excuse?

"From what I saw when I came in, you dressed up for him in sexy underwear, I never did that!" Gloria chuckled. "You must have enjoyed being with a young handsome man, otherwise you would have called his bluff," Gloria surmised.

"Maybe, yes, I did enjoy it at first," Nadine said with a wistful look in her eyes. It was natural to enjoy the attention and enjoy enthusiastic uninhibited sex with a young eighteen year old. What was so worrying was that she dropped her moral standards so completely, letting him do whatever he wanted with her.

"Come on don't think about it so much, just put it down to experience and move on," Gloria said, digging her in the ribs with a sharp elbow.

They burst into laughter, verging on hysteria as far as Nadine was concerned. It was an emotional relief and the suppressed feelings were bursting free. She would miss him though. She remembered him holding her tight and smiled.

***

It all happened so quick Nadine didn't take it in. She reached down to her new friend pulling her up off the footpath. She watched bemused as Gloria brushed herself down while cursing casually.

"Damn fucking idiot not looking where he's going. Where's my bag? Shit! Bastard! Fucking hell! Wait till I get a hold of you, I'll ring your fucking neck!" Gloria shouted down the now empty street.

Nadine looked around obviously bemused and a little battered from the shouted expletives exploding from the young woman. A young guy on a motorbike had grabbed Gloria's bag.

"Oh! No! He's grabbed the Disks!" Nadine wailed.

"Don't worry. He'll probably pull my wallet and dump the rest. I'll find out who it is for sure. It'll be one of my friend's brothers, or at least they will know who's got a noisy little bike," Gloria hissed through clenched teeth.

***

"You seem distracted, Nadine," one of the new directors commented. Joe had worked for her father for so many years he felt he had the privilege to use a first name.

"I'm just a little tired that's all," she smiled, trying to shake off the troubled thoughts. The meeting had droned on too long leaving her thoughts to wander over the last few days. Having handed over the family business to these directors there was no need for her to be there but they had invited her as a mark of respect.

Her father had built up the business from scratch into a thriving multi-national company and died a happy man. She knew the business inside out but had to back off its day to day affairs or follow her father into an early grave. It was still small enough that the individual employee counted but it was a substantial business ready to go public, needing careful professional management.

She wondered how long the respect would last if her nasty little secret was to go public. Cavorting with that young man Daren might just be withstood, if the photos weren't released, but what had happened with Gloria would be a horrendous humiliation to face. She would have to run and hide away somewhere.

The pleasantries and formalities were over and so she made her way home.

***

"That you Nadine? Oh! You sound so posh on the phone. Hey! I've found out the little bastard who stole my bag. We need to put the frighteners on him to get him to blab where he dumped it. I'm sure you more than me don't want the stuff found. So, are you up for it?" Gloria asked.

It was true she needed those disks back more than Gloria did. They showed obscene performances with Daren in the apartment as well as the original naughty episode. If she had known he was filming her in his apartment she would have run a mile.

The evidence of her crawling around on all fours as a young man's sex pet was so demeaning and damnable she wanted to curl up and cry. She had even begged him to fuck her! The thought of anyone seeing this on the internet was appalling. She would never be able to hold her head up again.

Thinking about them being somewhere out there ready to be discovered made her cringe. She had thought of herself as a sensible business woman, respected in the community, until recently. If anyone saw that disk a demotion to filthy slut would be called for.

"I'm so glad you found out who has them, they do still have them don't they?" Nadine asked desperately.

"The word is he has the bag with everything in it stashed away. He usually sells the credit cards then waits a few weeks to get rid of everything else, probably on the internet," Gloria recounted.

Nadine quaked at the sound of the word internet. "I'm in your hands Gloria, you know best, what ever you say," Nadine confirmed. Not having time to think about what the girl meant Nadine agreed.

***

A quick walk next door and she was soon upstairs in Gloria's bedroom. It made sense to change from her business suit into something of Gloria's, so as not to look like a threatening adult. They found something in the back of a wardrobe that was nearer Nadine's smaller size. While changing she enjoyed the girl talk, beginning to feel like an adolescent, sharing secrets with a girlfriend.

She had been an only child and close to her father. There hadn't been the opportunity for girly things. She had spent her time pleasing daddy, taking an interest in the business from an early age. She had been a swot at school then at Business College there had been no time for boys.

"We'll have to hurry he'll be here at eight," Gloria told her, while fixing her hair.

"You make it sound like a date," Nadine said.

"It is. How else do you think I got him to come over," Gloria said with a frown creasing her brow. Nadine was so slow sometimes Gloria wondered how the woman survived in the cut throat business world. "It must be experience and image I guess. Never mind, just thinking out loud, hold still while I do your hair," Gloria demanded.

Nadine capitulated easily; after weeks of having to obey Daren's every whim this little deception was nothing. Perhaps it was like giving up drugs - the empty feeling - for she was missing Daren. It wasn't just the sex it also left a great big hole in her day. He had become so demanding even when at home she had to find clothes or some toy for their next tryst.

"You sure about this, I feel silly trying to look like a teenager. Am I really the blind date?" Nadine asked, with a worried look on her face yet with a rush of excitement too. A suspicion was turning to a certainty on looking at Gloria in the mirror. With a rapidly rising pulse and evident rise in her voice she squeaked out, "I'm the date for this young guy?"

"You'll be fine. Just sweet talk him and we'll get what we want," Gloria huffed, not prepared to let the woman back out. "I think you can get away with it. You have smooth peachy skin and by the time he arrives it will be dark out. Even under lights you look young. It's the clothes and hair and the way you act that will make the difference. Don't worry, once in a club no one will notice," Gloria said, trying to calm her down. Her hair and clothes were styled for the image and most people didn't bother to look past the image.

"I look like a thirty year old pretending to be twelve," Nadine complained. The door bell rang cutting short the beginnings of an argument. Gloria dragged her down to meet the blind date. Peter had just turned eighteen but looked younger and she felt ridiculous.

A few false piercing pins in a lip, nose and ears were a distraction she hoped might work. A yellow top tied tight under her breasts, holding them up into a deep cleavage, formed another distraction. The flouncy little yellow skirt swayed seductively with her hips and only just covered her ass.

On her feet she wore a pair of simple canvas flats with a thin sole and heel which helped lose an inch of height. Her hair was brushed straight and pulled back into a pony tail. She felt small and vulnerable. In the soft shoes she was smaller than those around her and in such a skimpy outfit she was exposed.

What brought on the feeling more than anything was the fear of being found out and laughed at. She was a mature woman not some little airhead out for fun. If those around her found out, or even worse someone she knew, saw through the disguise she would simply curl up and die.

***

The nervousness worked in her favour. Rather than presenting the image of a confident business woman she appeared to be an anxious teen. She hardly spoke on the journey to a club but it seemed Gloria was right. He accepted her for what they presented, a teenage girl, his date for the evening.

Gloria introduced her then distracted him by dominating the conversation. She explained her boyfriend was delayed so would join them at the club. He seemed relaxed and didn't appear to have any doubts about her at all.

In the club the noise was too much for Nadine. Even without Gloria's protection there was no way she could say the wrong thing for she couldn't hear or be heard. They made for the terrace where it was quieter and cooler but Gloria sloped off on the way.

"So what college do you go to?" Peter asked.

She named one hoping it was right but he didn't seem to be listening. She had the urge to gyrate her breasts in an attempt to hypnotise him, for he hadn't taken his eyes off her cleavage for one moment. Instead she put on a silly little voice. "Do you want to hear a secret?" she giggled. "You promise not to tell Gloria? Well, since visiting them I've been shoplifting! Have I shocked you?" she asked, with a daring look on her face.

He at last looked in her face and smiled. "Well it's your turn now!" she complained.

He shrugged as though he had nothing to tell or wasn't prepared to share.

"If you beat mine I'll let you kiss me," she encouraged.

"I've snatched a bag in the street," he said guardedly, watching her face for a reaction.

"Wow! That beats mine, I guess," Nadine said, looking as though this was unexpected. Inside she was so pleased with herself she had to try hard not to let it show.

"I'm wearing my ill gotten gains," she said, with a big smile and stood back with arms outstretched. "Everything I'm wearing was stolen from stores in the mall," she said seriously. "Where's your loot?" she asked, with a sideways glance meant to entice him.

"What about the kiss first, don't you believe me?" Peter stated.

She stood in front of him not having to act reluctant and nervous but having to add some nonchalance as though she didn't care if he kissed her or not. She felt the young date wrap his arms around her holding on tight. She didn't move, feigning inexperience and youthful self-consciousness. It was easy for she felt like a nervous teen anyway.

She hadn't meant to open her mouth but it was an auto-reaction from the touch of his lips. They were firm, dry and the gentle sensitive touch sent tingles right through her. He unexpectedly sucked hard, pulling her tongue into his mouth, which was a surprise, when she thought he would delve in with inexperience. He nibbled and licked her tongue. Pulling her tongue back brought his into her mouth too.

It flicked around her tongue and mouth, lightly darting here and there with light sensitive touches. Every touch was like little electric shocks. He nibbled and licked her lips then again slipped into her mouth. He was making love to her with his tongue and it felt as though he were taking her, consuming her body. She surrendered to him with an open mouth unresisting to his caresses.

It went on and on until she started to breath heavily though her nose. She couldn't get enough of him and began to explore his mouth in return. So much stimulation blocked out everything else. She didn't feel his leg between her thighs or her legs gripping it tight. She was even unaware that she rubbed her crotch on his leg like a wanton hussy.

Nadine felt a hand on her breast but couldn't take a break from the overload of wonderful sensations assaulting her to deal with it. She new adolescents would spend a long time kissing but she hadn't and thought she was passed it. She had never experienced such sensuousness from a kiss and found it overwhelming. She let the young man grip her breast thinking it must be a thrill for him. Surely he would have to come up for air soon; then she would bring things back under control.

She felt him pinching a nipple hard and it was rivalling the sensations buzzing her tongue. It was adding to and multiplying the vibrations filling her mind. Without thought she pressed her crotch onto his leg, gripping it hard.

A slight movement alerted her to something even more unexpected. She froze with his tongue and fingers continuing to sensitise her body. It vibrated like a tuning fork tingling to his touch. What was so unexpected was a slight movement at her crotch. It squirmed again so now she was sure. His fingers were at her crotch though not yet in her panties.