Babydoll Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived home a little before 11pm, my mother was waiting up on us in the living room. One things I had taken note of since we had been home was that she hadn't been drinking any alcohol. She asked as we sat in the living room chairs, "I hope y'all had a good time tonight?" We all affirmed in various way that we had.

I added, "You should have come Mama, you would have had a good time,"

"Well, I just wanted to stay home and get some rest. It's been a long week. I called and talked to Jan. She asked me to come stay with her next week. I told her I would and I agreed to. I'll be heading out the day after Christmas."

"Are you flying down there or driving?" I asked. "I'm flying. Jan arranged the ticket a few weeks ago. That is one of the reasons I agreed to go. I don't want her money to be wasted."

Ashley grinned, "That was awfully nice of her. I love Atlanta. You can go shopping and out to nice restaurants."

"So you need a ride to the airport?" I chimed in. "Nah.. the shuttle has been arranged."

"Mama... I'm taking Jill down there any way. You don't need to take a shuttle."

"You and your girlfriend need time to see one another off."

"No. Mrs. Jameson. You need to let us take you to the airport," Jill insisted.

(Patty) -- "That's awfully sweet of you honey, but I don't want to be a burden."

(Jill) -- "We Insist, don't we Jim."

(Jimmy) -- "Yeah Mama, we are heading that way anyway. We'll be getting up at the crack of dawn. Jill's flight is at 9:30."

"Oh, well my flight is at 9am. If y'all are alright with it, then ok," a look of hesitation came over her face as she looked towards Ash and I, "I guess you two kids will be on your own."

Ashley spoke up looking at me and then at Mom and then back at me and then at Mom, "Well I don't know about Jimmy, but I have plans. Amber (Ash's good friend) and I are going shopping and then we might head out on a little trip, but we haven't decided where."

A look of relief seemed to sweep over my mother's face. The girls may not have noticed it, but I did. I don't think she wanted to think about Ash and I being in the house together, even if she had come to terms with all that had happened.

"Well Jim, I guess you'll have to fend for yourself."

"Well, Big Daddy is wanting me to help him at the office until New Year's Eve, so I guess I'll do that and hang out with him. I'm sure he won't mind."

We sat and chatted for a while until it was close to midnight. I excused myself, while the ladies continued on with their feminine banter into the night. Frankly, In my mind I was a little relieved myself to know that Ash wouldn't be home after Christmas. I really didn't know how I would have dealt with that.

I changed into my sleep clothes and soon fell out. Later I was awoken by Jill coming in to tell me goodnight. I was so tired, I could hardly keep my eyes open. She kissed me softly as she stroked my hair and then I fell back asleep. I figure she must have headed back to the guest room.

--------------------------------------------------

I awoke at 9am on Christmas Eve to a great sense of serenity. Everything in the house seemed to be settled. Of course there was some housework and chores that needed to be done before the evening.

I went and woke Jill up and we went downstairs and had some cereal and coffee. We all pitched in to get the house ready for the next couple of days. Jill and I then went outside and did some yardwork Ashley and Mom did the inside detailing. We always started early so that we could relax before the evening gathering.

We were finished outside by 2pm and so everyone sat down to have some lunch. Mama asked me to go run some errands. She wanted me to go by the grocery store to get a few food and drink items for the next couple of days. So, I asked Jill if she wanted to come along. She seemed very happy about that, since we had practically no time together over the past couple days.

When we got to the grocery store, Jill unbuckled her seatbelt and practically climbed over the top of me, kissing me. "Wow" was all I could say as she practically drew the breath out of me.

"Hmmmmm," she moaned as our mouths lingered and our tongues jostled in joy. She pulled her head back, "Damn I've been holding that back for two days... I had no idea that we weren't going to have any time to ourselves."

(Jimmy) -- "Honey, that's the way Christmas is." "Well, I hope we get some alone time tonight," she bemoaned. "I have to go home in a couple of days and I need you... I need you," she whimpered.

"Well I dunno if we will have any alone time, but remember that I love you. And anticipation is a high quality aphrodisiac," I winked and then leaned in for another kissing session.

We held hands in the stores and made out in the car during stops. It was a fun and fulfilling time that made me wonder if this was what life was all about. We were gone for a couple of hours and returned in time get ourselves ready for the night.

--------------------------------------------------

At 5:30pm, on Christmas Eve, we were all getting ready for our traditional family Christmas Eve dinner. I was in my room sliding on most comfortable pair of jeans and putting on a t-shirt and a sweater. Let's be honest, I was in a state of arousal from all of the intoxicating females and their poontang excitedly strutting around the house.

Of course, I had some weed stored in the secret compartment of that old cedar chest I have told you about. I haven't told you how much was in there, but let's just say it is a lot and nobody knows but me. Long ago I had resolved not to take this stuff to college and so I had this on reserve when I came home. I decided to go get Jill and see if she wanted to partake. I rolled a joint, put it in my pocket, and went to see Jill.

I went to the guest room and Jill wasn't there, so I went to Ash's room and neither were there either. I headed down the steps and heard voices in the living room. I looked in to see both the girl's sitting in the recliners apparently ready for the evening to begin. I told them that I was going to go for a walk and Ash eagerly chirped up, "Jimmy are you going to your spot?"

Jill looked at Ash and then at me with a twisted curious expression, "Your spot?" she inquired.

"Do you mind if we come along?" Ashley asked. "I don't know." I contortedly responded. You see Jill knew that I smoked some weed on occasion, because I did partake at a few parties we had been to, but she didn't know I was a connoisseur like I was. As I said, I was going to invite Jill, but I didn't know if I should bring the lovely Ashley along after what our smoking had led to in the past. I was thinking that it would probably be flat out uncomfortable.

"Come on Jimmy let us head on out with you?" Ash insisted.

I hesitated before easily relenting, "OK, let's get going, if you are coming." What harm could there be. It was our affection that had led to past circumstances, not the marijuana. "What are you two talking about?" Jill queried insistently.

"You'll see," Ash got up and you could see that she was excited, while Jill had this nervous and cautious look etched on her face, as if she were heading into a strange situation.

We walked out the backdoor and headed towards the path to the woods and my spot. Jill gazed around with a look of wonder like Alice through the Looking Glass "Wow. This is neat." In my mind, I had wanted some privacy, but now that we were out there, it wasn't so bad having both girls along.

Out there, I looked at Ash and it was as if we both could read one another's thoughts. I was thinking about the year before when we had stood in this very spot kissing and caressing one another. I had so many emotions that I had to hold in. There was a sense of tension and melancholy as I looked at Ash, while Jill seemed to be off in a world of wonder taking it all in.

I explained the scene as Jill examined it all, "Yeah... This was my fort growing up. I cut down these trees. Of course the thing collapsed over time and that is this wood lying in this pile. We ended up burning some of it. You can't see the path, because the ;leaves are laying over it."

Ashley and I looked at one another knowingly as I pulled out the joint, "Jilly, we came out here to smoke some weed, you don't mind do you? It's just something we do at Christmas. You know catch a little buzz."

I didn't even wait for her to answer as I sat down on the old tree stump and relaxed in the crisp winter air. It was right at sundown. I lit the joint, letting the intoxicating smoke fill my lungs . I could see she had a little anxiety about the situation, "OK. Y'all go ahead, OK," she responded, but I could see a little anxious look in her eye.

Ashley crooked her eyebrows as she looked at me and then took the joint from after I had inhaled a couple of tokes. Before she pulled it to her lips she asked, "Jill, you've n ever smoked any pot?"

"No," Jill shook her head and meekly affirmed. As Ashley exhaled, she asked Jil , "Would you like to try a little? You oughta try a little. It won't hur-cha."

"I'm scared to try it. I've never done it before," she seemed intimidated by the situation. I reached out for the joint and took it, "You don't have to Jilly. We just like to catch a little holiday buzz. We aren't looking to get obliterated or anything." I then took another toke and handed it back to Ash who eagerly accepted.

Ash took a couple of puffs before handing it back with the joint about halfway gone, before telling Jill " It's a different kind of buzz. It's not like alcohol. I was scared the first time I tried it, but I liked it. We aren't like stoners or anything.

Jill seemed like she was growing more comfortable with the situation and you could the curiosity begin to feel her eyes as the pungent piney aroma wafted through the air. "Jimmy, I'd like to try a little."

"Are you sure?" I wanted to make sure before she took the joint and attempted to smoke.

As she took the joint, I wanted to make sure she wasn't surprised by the experience, "Just take a little draw." Well, Jill had never smoked anything before, so she really didn't know what a little draw was. Like any newbie with fresh lungs, she immediately started to cough.

As Ashley averted her eyes and lightly chuckled, I went up and rubbed Jill's back "Just relax and hold it in for a few seconds. Everybody coughs, especially the first time they smoke anything." I took the joint and handed it to Ash, Ashley grinned and said, "Welcome to the team Jill" and then she took another toke and held it in before exhaling like a pro.

As my buzz settled in, I noticed the nature all around me. It was totally dark now other than the street lights in the distance. I knew that the girl's had to be buzzing as we finished off the joint. Jill had taken a couple of tokes. "You ladies ready to head on back?" I asked, ready to get on back to the house knowing my grandparents would be there at any time.

It was a few minutes before 6pm as we headed back through the backyard and to the gate where the pool was, I reached into my coat pocket and grabbed my cinnamon Altoids and passed them out to the girls. "You ladies aren't too high are you," I snickered shaking my head. "I know I have one hell of a buzz and Big Daddy and Gramms are probably up there waiting on us."

"I'm fine Jimmy. Good buzz, but fine" Ashley responded ,then she giggled and then guffawed. Oh brother I thought to myself as Ash headed inside ahead of Jill and I. And then I looked at Jill who stood right by my side and looked like a little church mouse. "Are you ok Jilly," I asked.

"I'm scared." she responded.

(Jimmy) -- "Why are you scared?"

(Jill) --"I dunno. I've just never had a buzz like this and now I'm going to be in front of your family."

(Jimmy) -- "Just relax and enjoy your buzz. It doesn't last forever and there is absolutely nothing to be scared of." I leaned in to comfort her and kissed her cheek, "I love you."

She gave me a silly little grin with a twinkle in her eye as we headed inside. As we walked upstairs, I could here my grandparents chatting with Ash. Entering the living room, we did our customary hugging, while Mama continued working on dinner and soon Gramms went to help. Jill sat next to me on the couch, while Ash and Big Daddy took up the recliners. The buzz was certainly having more of an effect on me than usual.

The meal had been delivered by the caterer earlier in the day and all my mother was having to do was set it up. We had some appetizers and spiced punch as we waited for everything to be finished in the kitchen. Jan wouldn't be here this year, because she had stayed in Atlanta and Joe was no longer around the scene. My other grandmother, who was a widow, was coming with my Aunt Judy and they would be arriving any moment. When they did arrive, we would then move to the dining room and have our sit-down dinner.

My mind felt warm and fuzzy as I looked at the ladies. Ashley, as usual, looked very sexy in her tight red jeans and this funky green Christmas sweater. My mom of course looked splendid wearing black corduroys and a white blouse, and burgundy Christmas cardigan of course with an apron on top. And Jill fit right in with her white corduroys and green and red sweater pullover. I was surrounded by sexy women.

Nanny and Judy finally arrived at 6:45pm and sat and chatted for a while in the living room before we all went into the dining room. The tradition of our family is to get together on Christmas Eve and have a nice light meal of soup, shrimp, and sandwiches; then sit around and open the gifts from our grandparents and one present from the immediate family. The tradition arose, because it used to tide us kids over, when we were younger, and keep us from wanting to get up at 4 o'clock in the morning to open our presents. We continued to carry on that tradition even though we are now grown.

Dinner was over around 8pm and my buzz had started to wear off and it was now time to open some presents. We gathered in the living room. Ashley divvied the gifts from and to our everyone. As with every year we got a huge haul from the grandparents. My grandparents were the ones who always made the holidays special.

Once we were through opening the gifts from our grandparents, we each went up to the pile of gifts under the tree and picked out one apiece. We let Jill pick first, since she was our special guest star, then Ashley picked the gift she wanted and then it was my turn. Ashley and Jill both picked gifts from me and I picked a gift from Jill. Mom picked a gift from Ashley. and then we all took turns opening the gifts.

Ashley opened her package and could see that I had once again bought her the Estee Lauder makeup from the previous year. She looked down and then meekly up turning her head towards me. She made a big deal out of how much she appreciated it. There was no way that anyone could mistake how thrilled she was. Then Jill opened her gift to see that it was a pair of gold hoop ear rings and she told me how beautiful they were. Next up I opened my gift from Ashley. There was a note and a pair of cuff links. "What's this," I asked. The note read, 'You'll need this where you're going.' Jill smiled seemingly enjoying the moment. "Come on. It's in the closet over here. I'll show you.

We went over to the closet and Jill opened it and pulled out a hanger bag and a box and handed it to me. I opened the hanger bag to see a beautiful brown Oscar De La Renta suit and then the box had a pair of brown wingtip Florsheim shoes and a couple pairs of designer socks. Jill was jolly as she said, " Don't worry I know this stuff fits, we all figured out your measurements. You need to start wearing stuff like this if you are going to follow in Big Daddy's footsteps. I've never been into clothes, but this gift and the words meant a lot. There was obviously a lot of thought that went into this gift and it was elegant and obviously expensive.

As we stood at the closet alone and out of sight, Ashley kissed me on the cheek, "Thank You for that make-up... You remembered... Last Year... So much.. So much..." she took a big sigh as if trying to catch her breath as she stared in my eyes and then she walked away.

I followed Ash back to the room and we retook our seats as my mother opened the package from Ashley and there were charms for her charm bracelet and there was a note inside and when my mother read the note she went over to Ash and hugged her and then said, "Thank You, " and you could see that they were both visibly moved.

Ash and I kept catching one another's gaze throughout the evening. I would catch her looking at me when no one was paying attention... or maybe she was catching me. When we caught one another we would just smile and then look away.

When we had finished opening our presents and chatting, as a family that didn't always get to see one another in a hectic world, it was a little past 10pm.Ashley and I helped organize everyone's stuff and carry it to their respective cars as we sent them on their merry way. They would all be back at 2pm the next day for the big Christmas feast.

When everyone had left I went in and turned the Spiced Apple Cider into a hot toddy for myself and the girls by adding some cinnamon schnapps to it and heating it. My mother had gone to bed.

Everything inside the house was feeling nice and cozy. We sat and watched the Christmas Eve events on TV until it was getting close to midnight. With Christmas being such a long day, I decided that I was ready to go get some shut eye. I said my goodnights to the girls and I headed to my room where I took off my clothes and changed into lounge pants and t-shirt.

It was getting close to midnight and I was just nodding off, when I heard a light knocking on the door. It opened and in stepped Jill. Entering my room she let me know, "I just came in to wish you a Merry Christmas." She was so adorable in the little robe she had on. Her full bodied brown hair was splayed around her shoulders. I could tell that she had dolled herself up before coming to my room. She stammered a little, " Everyone's in bed. You don't mind if I lay down with you for a while, do you?" She then walked over to the bed and tumbled in..

I answered back, "Well you are my girlfriend so I think it's alright tonight."

I rolled over and embraced her. My libido was stimulated as we wrapped our arms around one another. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, causing her breasts to poke into my chest as we embraced and stared into one another's eyes whispering Merry Christmas. And then we pecked one another's lips.

Pulling back she said, "God, I am thankful to have you in my life. You're all I need. I love you. " She paused for a second rubbing my back, staring into my eyes, embracing me, "Let's make love."

"I don't know if we should Jilly, but you certainly have me excited," and with that I took her little hand and drug it down to where she could feel my hard cock through my lounge pants.

"You see." My mind was in a tizzy as my virility took charge. I had plenty of female stimulation over the last few days with no outlet and now Jill was once again ready to come to my rescue.

She scooted forward to my lips and kissed me again, "I want to give myself to you for Christmas." She then turned on her back and untied the sash of her robe, letting it fall to the side. And there she was in a little red babydoll gown.

She shimmied up to me, lifting the covers, and hugged my body to her own. I looked into her eyes as she kissed me and our tongues found one another roiling in union. Her essence was intoxicating as I lost myself in the dim light of my bedroom.

I was in a state of bliss as she pulled back and let the straps of her gown fall exposing her taut breasts, before coming back and pressing herself into me. I certainly was bedazzled as I felt her lithe body radiate in the heat of the moment, "Oh man, you certainly have me warmed up."