Babydoll Ch. 14

Story Info
Another night with my Babydoll.
8.6k words
4.64
54.9k
42

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew it was going to be a long day as I heard the faint sound of the alarm sounding off in the distance in my room . Maybe I had slept four hours, I thought, as I worked to extricate myself from being intertwined with the cuddling nude form of Ashley, in her bed. Oh how I would have loved to have stayed right where I was. I was aroused, but I didn't have time to pursue any indulgences. I kissed the back of Ash's neck, but she only responded with a sigh.

I was worn out, but I had 30 minutes before I had to leave the house. My Grandfather was never the type to accept tardiness and especially from me. So, I hopped in the shower for less than 10 minutes and then went to my room and got dressed.

Before leaving, I went and looked in on and said goodbye to my sleeping lover and by 8:30am I was out of the house and on my way to my grandfather's downtown office.

I actually ended up being 10 minutes early, which thrilled Big Daddy. There was no one there as he sat in the open area of the office reading the newspaper when I walked in.

"Good morning Jim, if you'd like some coffee, I made a fresh batch, so help yourself."

I took him up on the coffee, because honestly I needed to get my wits about me. Really, over the time that I had been home for this Christmas recess, I hadn't had a whole lot of rest. First, there was the time that I had needed to get ready to come home, then there was the trip home, then the time with Jill, Christmas day, and then the tumultuous events that led to my re-engagement with my sister. I was truly feeling wiped out on this morning.

My grandfather must have known something, "You look a bit tired son," giving me a bit of his signature cockeyed look. "Seems to me that you wouldn't be tired, being on vacation and all."

"Sorry Big," as I many times called him for short as I had gotten older, "I just didn't sleep well last night."

(BD) - "That girl must really have a spell on you."

I was a bit taken aback, before I realized that he was talking about Jill. Ash was so much in my thoughts that Jill had receded to the back of my mind. I nodded my head in a half yes, half no fashion, not wanting to acknowledge the inquisition.

(BD) - "Boy, she's a pretty young thing Jim... a good catch... and smart... don't let something like that go to waste. I met your grandmother in college and here we are over 40 years later and I love her just as much today. It can happen Jimmy."

"OK Big, I'll keep that in mind," I affirmed as I hoped to move away from the subject.

"OK Boy. I have to go make some arrangements for a client. Seems he got drunk and got in a wreck last night and got put in jail. I'll be back in a couple hours. You know how to answer the phone. Just take messages. I'll decide if they are important when I get back. There might be a few people walk in. Just tell'em everyone is on vacation and I'm out for the morning and I'll be back after lunch... We'll go to lunch when I get back."

Big went and got his long coat and headed on out. I was left to sit and play around on the Net. There were a few phone calls. I took the messages. And there were a few folks that came by along with a couple of my Grandfather's associates who came in to check on their own messages and get some things from their office. Big Daddy, true to his word was back by 11:30 am and we proceeded to the Downtown Club for lunch.

Lunch at the Downtown Club was great. The office is only a couple blocks away, so we just walked over. I enjoy hanging out with Big. He's a great guy. He's 62 years old and he seems to be doing well physically. Everyone likes him and that lends to everyone giving me the benefit of the doubt just because I am his grandson.

We headed back over to the office around 1pm, just as a light wintry mix began to fall. No one else came to the office, but Big took and made phone calls the rest of the afternoon in his office. There really wasn't much going on and I just continued finding busy work and surfing the net the rest of the afternoon. Big kept reminding me, "See this isn't so bad is it."

I was ready to roll at 5pm on the dot, but Big talked to me a few minutes asking about what I was going to do that evening. I told him I was just planning on chilling out. The weather on that Wednesday afternoon, late December, a couple days after Christmas had continued to get nastier. The ride home was going to be a little treacherous with the messy mix of sleet and snow covering the road. Everyone was taking their time and there looked to be a couple bump-ups turning the 20 minute afternoon traffic drive into a 35 minute excursion. I felt more than anxious as I finally got home as the Dusk had settled into complete darkness now, a few minutes before 6pm.

When I got home, I was feeling a little frayed and I just wanted to sit and chill. I entered the house quietly, leaving my backpack inside the door, and taking off my wet boots as I walked quietly towards the kitchen in my socks, placing my coat on the rack in the hall as I went.

In the Kitchen, I went to the fridge and poured myself a Coke. It was really quiet, but the house was warm and cozy compared to the cold outside. I headed for the living room and turned on the news where they were informing the audience to expect this Winter Storm to stick with us throughout the evening and into the better part of the next day. It didn't seem as though it would be a terrible storm by any means, but it wasn't something that could be ignored.

I was watching for about five minutes when the phone rang. I picked it up and answered simultaneously to Ash, "Hello."

"Hey Darlin', this is your Big Daddy. How are you this evening?"

(Ashley) -- "I'm doing fine. Is everything OK?"

"Good. Yeah everything's OK. Jim there?"

(Jimmy) -- "Yes Big."

(BD) -- "Good. Well I was going to tell you that we don't need to go into the office tomorrow. This storm's going to last 'til tomorrow afternoon. Nothing is all that important that we need to get out in this stuff. OK?"

(Jimmy) -- "OK. So I'll see you Friday?"

(BD) -- "We'll play it by ear and I'll let you know tomorrow. You get some rest. You looked awfully tired this morning."

(Jimmy) -- "Will Do sir. Thank You."

(BD) -- "OK. Let me speak to Ashley for a minute."

"OK." And with that I proceeded to hang up the phone.

I sat back and chilled, while the news continued. A few minutes later I heard footsteps coming down the steps from upstairs. I looked to see Ash rounding the corner in a pair of plaid flannel lounge pants and a long sleeved t-shirt.

Even in such an inconspicuous attire, she was a feast for my eyes. As she came forward, I looked into her eyes noticing her hair pulled back in a tight pony tail. I couldn't help thinking she looked pretty hot. 'Damned if I couldn't help thinking about THAT!' I silently told myself.

"Looks like we're stuck here for the night Jimmy. I got up at noon and I thought about going out, but this weather. Yuck!" she grinned.

"Come here and sit in my lap Baby." As I reached forward and grabbed her hand to pull her towards me.

She recoiled, "Jimm-meee! We can't," as she shook her head negatively.

(Jimmy) -- "Why not?"

"Last night was a mistake."

"No it wasn't," I denied as I pulled her hand, "Come here."

(Ashley) -- "Jimmm-eee."

I insisted 'til she fell into my lap. As we gazed in one another's eyes, we naturally began kissing.

Ash pulled back, "Jimm-eee we can't do this. We can't do this anymore."

"No one needs to know Baby. No one needs to know," I basically pleaded.

And then Ash put her arms around me, "We said that before and look where that got us."

"I know Baby. I know," I acknowledged.

(Ashley) -- "This isn't normal. We can never be normal. That's why you and Jill belong together. I've only known her for a few days, but she is wonderful and you can tell whether someone is faking or not and she's not faking Jimmy."

"I know Ash, but let's be honest. It is you that I love," I pulled her head to mine and kissed her soft lips. " Between kisses, "It is you that I need... I want to take you out on a date. Would you be my date on New Year's Eve?"

(Ashley) - "We can't go out romantically together. That's what the issue is here."

(Jim) - "... and why not?"

(Ashley) - "People would see us."

"We can. We can just go out of town. New Year's Eve is on Sunday. Even if I have to work on Friday, we can go somewhere on Sunday... Please!" I pleaded.

(Ashley) - "I dunno."

(Jim) - "One date... out of town. We'll go somewhere nice. I'll make the arrangements in the morning. You'll see. It'll be great."

She contorted her head with a perplexed look. "OK, if you insist. We'll go, but I'm nervous about this."

I thought to myself. Four nights away from paradise. I am so going to love having my Babydoll to myself without reservation. She will be mine I thought to myself with an euphoric affirmation.

Once again our faces drew close as we could not help ourselves. Closing my eyes, I lowered my lips to grace hers as she came up to meet me. I couldn't tell you what constitutes a kiss versus kisses, but there was a pleasure to tasting her lips again and again. Flowing endlessly, my mouth trailed down her cheek to her neck, which naturally opened to me. These were unquenchable, desirous kisses.

Eventually Ash sighed and rested her head in the crook of my neck. I was very tired as I meditated in the luxury of the moment relaxing further taking it all in.

I don't know what happened as I felt a movement above me. I must have nodded off as I became aware of Ash rising above me. I reached out my hand to her hip, "Where are you going?"

"You had fallen asleep, so I was going to head up to my room," perplexingly Ash responded.

Appealing, shaking my head, "I don't want you to leave. Please don't leave me."

"Jimmy, we shouldn't be..." she trailed off.

"Please," I pleaded reaching out and grasping her hand.

"Jimmy..." rolling her eyes to not look to my own, "We shouldn't. You know we shouldn't," then nodding, "but you can come with me. Would you like to come with me?"

"Yes, Yes I would," I affirmed grinning from ear to ear.

I stood up and Ash turned as we walked hand in hand until we got to the steps in the foyer that lead to the upstairs portion of the house. Ladies first was always a given as Ash sashayed to the top of the staircase. Of course I was mesmerized by the sway of her hips as she moved before me.

------------------------------------------------

As we arrived at the top of the steps, Ash turned with her lovely ocean blue eyes meeting my own, "Bed... orrrr Bath...?" she propounded.

"Bath," I smiled, as I drew her close until we stood chest to chest. Floating my fingers under the elastic waistband of her loungewear, enjoying the mounds of the baby soft flesh of her derriere... losing myself in endless kisses...

As we entered the bathroom, I thought to myself, 'Oh my my, here we are again.' We were definitely happy with one another again. We may not have been completely content with the circumstances, but we were living the moment. Nine months ago we had taken our last bath together, and I was euphoric, because I thought this day would never come again. Every detail from the past experiences came flooding back in my mind. My heart pitter pattered from being in this moment with my Babydoll.

Ash reached into the Bathroom Cabinet and pulled out a bottle of Burt's Bee's Bubble Bath. Moving to the bathroom tub, she turned the water on and checked the temperature before opening the cap and pouring the Bubble Bath in the water immediately creating a mass of accumulating suds.

Standing back, Ash slowly stretched her long sleeve t-shirt up and over her head, revealing a white bandeau sports bra that clung tightly to her feminine bosom. Then she shuffled out of her winter slippers that protected her feet from the cool draft of the house. Without even trying she was creating an erotic display that captivated my vision. There was a nervous tension that always permeated the environment in the background of our passion.

She untied and drew out the strings of her lounge pants, thumbs in waistband, she eased them over her shapely hips, pushing them down leisurely and kicking them up against the bathroom cabinet. As she stood exposed in her white silk high cut bikini panties and bra, I couldn't help it. I had to feel her, pulling her to me as we naturally made out again.

After a few seconds of kissing, she pulled back, "Jimm-eeee, the waters running. We're gonna take a bath." Then she proceeded to unclip her bra and let it fall to the floor, stretching straight, while arranging her hair back behind her shoulders. And now her wondrous tits stood out for me to see.

My desire overwhelmed me, "Baby, I can't help it. My heart melts for you," as I kissed her cheek.

She leaned further into me, "and mine for you," kissing my ear.

I smiled as I lowered my zipper, dropping my pants before unbuttoning my dress shirt, letting it fall and then pulling my t-shirt over my head. I pushed down my boxers letting my engorged member spring from its confines. As I pulled my socks off standing in my nakedness, I kicked my clothes over into the pile Ash had left behind.

Ash turned off the filled tub and got into the bubbilicious water, relaxing down into the back of the tub, "Jimmy... I want you to sit in front of me... K?"

She giggled, watching my cock bobble around as I moved towards the tub, "Be careful with that thing, it could poke somebody's eye out.. haha-hahaha," and then she leaned forward and playfully slapped it as I took the first step into the tub, "bad boy, bad-bad boy, hahaha," she mused.

The water was very hot, but not so hot you couldn't sit in it. As I sat before her in the simmering water, she leaned into my back and took the bar of soap and sponge from the holder and leaning back worked it up into a rich lather. Starting at the center of my neck, she worked her way to my shoulders and down my arms, before reaching forward and over, washing my torso.

I scooted forward, making sure to not to weigh her down, and pulled her legs atop my own lower abdomen, while relaxing my shoulders back into her belly. I could look up now and see her staring at me intently as she took the sponge to my scalp. This was sending tingles down my spine. All I needed was this woman. Oh how convoluted life had become.

Gently, I took the sponge and turned over. Torso to torso, running it down the front of her supple body, gently washing her stomach and breasts as they heaved with fullness and the puffy areolas protruded forward with each stroke. "You're so damned beautiful," I virtually whimpered at this loveliness before me.

I felt a calling to taste her lips again. As I slid up, my groin contacted her own and the unquenchable fire of this sensuality sent me shivering in ecstasy. The kiss went on forever as we writhed and moaned in the body-to-body pleasure, enveloped in this moment of true love. The feeling of my turgid cock passing over her supple mound was overwhelming. I felt like I could die right there from the intensity and the steam of the hot, humid bathroom.

A few moments later, Ash pulled back and looking in my eyes volunteered, "Way-way-wait, I need to shave my legs Jimmy. Let's chill a minute." They actually felt and looked smooth wrapped around my waist. Ash never seemed to have coarse hair. The hair on her head was full and incredibly soft. The hair on her pubis always light and fluffy, the hair on her legs had never been noticeable.

I pulled back and Ash sat up as the water cascaded down her shimmering body. Reaching over to the soap holder she grabbed her shaving gel, requesting, "will you?"

Reaching out I affirmed, "Sure."

The dissipating bubbled bath water had cooled substantially as I squirted some of the gel in my hand and began lathering her legs, starting at her upper thighs and continuing to the tips of her toes. Ash relaxed back in radiance enjoying the virtual massage of her legs.

Sighing she volunteered, "Jimmy, I only shave from the knee down."

"Oh, OK," naturally, I understood that she was ready for me to begin. Taking the razor from the holder I was a little cautious, "OK. I'll start." I had never done this before.

I went to work on her delicate skin making a pass before rinsing the razor and repeating the process over and over. Slowly I worked the blade in long deliberate strokes on both legs until I had finished. Ash pulled her legs back and ran her fingertips over the shaved areas checking for any missed spots before speaking, "I had my legs waxed a few months ago. I've just had to shave the past few weeks. You did great Jimmy," she professed.

Taking the washcloth the from holder, she made sure to rinse away the last remnants of any residue that had been left behind.

I was speechless as her eyes left mine and traveled down looking at my entire body. "I need you to do something else for me Jim." she gave me a knowing grin.

"And what's that." I queried.

"I need a little trim," as she ran her hand through her fuzzy little muff.

"Uh Huh," I nodded, "but I do like there to be a little hair there to be honest." I don't know why I told her, but it was true.

She bashfully nodded, "Oh. OK. Let's get outta here, We can't do it in here. We'll do it in my room."

"Why not my room?" I responded.

Looking me in the eyes she shook her head in the affirmative, "OK. Your room ."

Stepping out of the tub, I was soaking wet as I went to the bathroom closet, reached in and grabbed two of the plush towels stacked on one of the shelves. Reaching to Ash, I handed her one of the towels as she stood dripping in the tub after having started to let the water out.

I quickly dried myself and wrapped my towel around my waist. Looking at the bathroom window, I could see that the snow was accumulating at the edges of the steamy panes. "Man, it's really coming down out there."

Ash had begun drying her hair with the already damp cloth. I wanted to take care of her so badly. Reaching for another towel, "Here you go," as I draped it over her head and proceeded hand drying her voluminous hair, "I don't want you getting sick. It'll be a little cool outside here."

As I stood back, admiring her, I was enthralled as she grabbed her white terry cloth robe from the bathroom door hook and jostled about wrapping it around herself and finally one of the towels around her head.

"We're gonna need some things to do this." She reached in the closet and grabbed some hand towels and placed them in the sink to run under hot water. Then she gathered her razor and shaving gel from the tub and reached them out to me, "Here, I need you to carry these." Then she turned the hot water off at the sink and wrung the towels out. Folding them, she placed them upon the dry towels that we would also needed. As Ash moved towards the door, I moved up behind her and embraced her. Then as she opened the door and we headed to my bedroom, she commanded, "Let's go."

-----------------------------------------------

As we entered my room, Ash walked over and laid the hot hand towels on my side table and then the big towel upon my bed, while I placed the big mug on the side table, which held the razor and was a quarter filled with rubbing alcohol.

It felt a little cool in my room compared to the steamy bathroom we had been in, so I turned on my portable radiator heater that I sometimes use to supplement the heat.

After that, I went to over to my dresser drawers, dropped my towel, and picked out a pair of lounge pants and a t-shirt. I turned to Ash and smiled as I pulled the pants up and then pulled the t-shirt over my head.

I walked by Ash for a moment, as she arranged the bed, and across the room where I looked out the window to see the blustery snow continuing to fall outside defining our separation from the reality of the outside world. Ash was taking the pillows on my bed and neatly arranging a place to comfortably recline.