Babygirl: Origins - The Proposal

Story Info
An offer she can't refuse, but more than she bargained for.
2.4k words
4.12
35.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*NOTE: This is my first submission or story written so I apologize in advance for any lack of quality. I hope to get better as I go! Most of this series (yes, I already have about 20 chapters lined up) is based in actuality around my own very real relationship, with some parts embellished, and others that are simply my own fantasy :-) Please comment, and I hope to post additional chapters very soon.*

BGPOV

It was a day like any other. Get up, shower, and dress. I idly thought about calling in sick as I slip on my favorite blouse. I can't help but smile as I recall how the cut of this particular top always helped bring in sales -- from both men AND women. Being manager of a laser hair removal center is difficult and time consuming. But hey, at least I get to wear some really nice clothes. Deciding I had already spent enough time and energy getting ready, I might as well just go to work. "I don't know what I'd do around here today anyway." I think to myself while pulling up a knee-length skirt. Taking one last look in the mirror I run my hands down my slender figure. "Besides, I look pretty damn hot today!"

It didn't take much for me to think that, partly thanks to a nice 5'7", 135 pound frame. In just my mid-20's I could still be mistaken for a girl several years younger when I want to. Work was all about professionalism though, but I could still be sexy! "And this top is definitely sexy" I think, checking out the cleavage created by perky 34C breasts. I could feel myself getting flushed thinking, "I wish he was still here, my nipples need his mouth!" I wish, while tweaking each one with my fingers briefly. Although both myself and him have contemplated making my mounds bigger, I remember how he always says, "Really though, your tits are perfect! The perfect handful; perky, and big enough for a good tit fuck. That's all I need." "That last part always makes me giggle." I think, smiling even now. "So typical... and true." Shaking myself out the daydream, I gather the rest of my things and head out the door.

*Later that day*

I couldn't help but dread making dinner tonight when I get home. Overall the day was good. Over $6,000 in sales, "Not bad." I think to myself. The downside was the sheer exhaustion faced when the adrenaline rush wore off. At least he'll be home waiting for me.

Stepping through the door at home I immediately call out for him. He answers as I sit on the couch to remove my high heels. Just as I'm about to get up to see how his day was, he walks up behind me and kisses the top of my head while handing me a little blue box. I immediately recognize it as a Tiffany's box and whip my head around in shock. "He's never ever done something like this before, what's the occasion?" I think to myself. He simply smiles and says, "Hope you like it. Go ahead and open it!"

Opening the delicate box reveals a hefty, yet surprisingly dainty and unassuming silver necklace. It is more like a choker chain actually now that I think about it. As I pull it out to put it on you say with a smile, "Not so fast, see that paper? You better read it before you put that thing on baby." Pausing, I set the necklace down and pull out the paper. It reads:

"Hello Love. I hope you like my present for you. This is not just any necklace however, it is MY collar. Whatever it touches is mine. I would like for you to wear it. If you choose to accept my gift, you must abide by the following rules:

1.Unless otherwise stated in these rules, you must wear my collar at all times. Under special circumstances, you may ask to remove the collar for special activities or other situations. If I approve, you may safely remove it without repercussions. If you choose to remove it at any other time, you will be giving my collar back to me so that I may give it to someone else who will appreciate my gift.

2.You may remove my collar when you get ready for bed each night. You must put it back on every morning as part of your daily routine. Additionally, when you bathe, swim, or similar activity you may temporarily remove my collar to be put back on as soon as you are finished.

3.I will address you as Babygirl from now on when you are to enter this state of submission. Once in this state you will do exactly as I ask without question or hesitation. This applies whether or not you are actually wearing the collar (under the conditions already outlined) so long as you have accepted my gift. If you choose not to, I will take my collar away, possibly for good. Remember, you always have a choice and are willingly submitting to my will and desires.

4.Once your submission is complete, I will inform you that you've been a "good girl" and this is your permission to return to your normal behavior.

5.After accepting this gift, you are restricted to only engaging in sexual activity that I approve of. You may masturbate only after seeking my permission.

6.When in submissive mode you will be whatever I need you to be. You will be many things including my slut, whore, princess, mistress, and other roles. You must embrace this with your whole being if you wish to keep my gift to you.

If you accept my gift, put on the collar. Your submission begins immediately."

I stare at the paper, not knowing what to think. "Is he serious or is this just a big joke? Is he crazy?" The varied and multitude of questions run through my mind like a whirlwind. I look up at him. He replies simply by lifting one eyebrow, nothing said. He's serious. What does he think I am, some tramp? I've got to admit though, there's a part of me that's intrigued by the offer, and the possibilities. How bad could it really be? A little rough and tough here and there, no biggie... right?

MPOV

I can tell she's finished the note and seems to be thinking. Should I say something? Just as I'm about to play it off as a joke, she reaches down, unclasps the collar, and slides it around her neck. Turning her head to me she simply says, "I accept". I smile broadly as I lean down and kiss my new pet fully on the lips. I feel a strong desire to test my newfound power over this creature, however I don't want to start too aggressive; I know this is something she will ease herself into given time and proper training. Thinking for a moment I say,

"Babygirl, do you enjoy my gift to you?"

"Yes."

"Yes? Yes what?" I respond.

"Yes... Yes master!" she replies with a smile and some enthusiasm. I only hope she keeps the same level of excitement during some of the more aggressive training I have planned.

"Very good. You're a quick study." A minor compliment to make you feel at ease. "Now come over here, it's time for your inspection."

"Inspection?" she wonders.

"Yes, I inspect all my property. Whether it's something I ordered online, a new car... or you. I will conduct occasional random inspections to ensure you still meet my expectations. These might include a thorough physical inspection, testing your obedience, or just a quick look over to make sure you're presentable when going somewhere with me."

"What kind of inspection is THIS one master?"

I love how she says master. "This is an initial test of obedience as well as a physical inspection I suppose. Now stand up so I can get a better look at you."

Without hesitation she slowly and purposefully seductively stands up to present herself to me.

"Turn around." Babygirl does so. I walk up behind her and smell the sweet perfume on her neck, inhaling deeply. Next, I slowly run my hands down her body, feeling every curve and contour of her sleek frame. When I reach her ass, she responds by poking it out slightly. This results in an immediate and hard slap. "Did I tell you to move?"

She replies meekly, "Sorry master."

I continue my journey down Babygirls' legs. She's wearing a skirt today. Perfect. As soon as I get to the bottom of the skirt, I slip my hands underneath it and start sliding them back up her smooth and toned legs. When I get back up to that firm ass, I can feel the warmth of my slap still heating her skin. I grab both sides of her panties and pull them down in a single motion.

She gasps slightly at the surprise, and then slightly purrs her approval. I get back up and place a hand on the back of her neck. "Lean forward Babygirl, it's time for your inspection." As she leans forward I slide her skirt down, completely exposing her lower body to the air. I notice she's bended her knees slightly when bending over. "No, keep your legs straight and bend at the waist." I correct her. She obeys. Good.

With her ass poking straight back and her upper body leaning over the couch I get back down and run my hands over her smooth silky ass, pausing briefly to squeeze each rosy cheek. A quick but firm slap confirms my approval.

Next I instruct her to remove her top. Again she does so without a moment's hesitation. She's learning very nicely I note. With your top and then bra removed I stand and move closer to you. Reaching around I begin to fondle your breasts while my semi-hard member rests against your bare ass. Tweaking each nipple individually I comment, "You have very good nipple stimulation response. I am very happy to see this."

Her reply is simply and beautifully, "Of course master."

Soon I hear a slight moan escape her partly opened mouth. This is my cue. I reach down and glide my hand over your mound. Just as expected it's very moist. Very nice. I reach again from behind this time and slide my middle finger right in your slit. Another moan.

"I am going to stop massaging your breast because I need to finish the examination. However I need your pussy to be wet for this next part so you will need to rub your breasts while I continue." I inform her, smiling at the half truth. The next part certainly requires her to be wet but it's painfully obvious she doesn't need any more stimulation to meet that requirement.

Eagerly, she reaches over with both hands and feverishly squeezes and pulls her nipples, periodically running her hands over her breasts and stomach. I can tell the only thing keeping her from rubbing her hot slit is the knowledge that I did not command it.

Not wanting to punish her too much right now (plenty of time for that later) I relent and continue my exam. Kneeling down again I begin slowly sliding my finger back and forth across your slit, working slightly deeper with each stoke. Soon I say, just as I slip the finger inside your wet hole, "So far everything checks out Babygirl, this is the final test." I immediately slip a second finger inside her. Damn she's tight! I think I could fit three in, but not as deep. I'll have to experiment with this later maybe.

I build a slight rhythm and she matches it perfectly with her own gyrations. I comment, "You appear to have excellent coordination, very nice." She laughs slightly at the gravely serious tone of my comment. I can tell she's building closer and closer to a climax. Unfortunately that's not in the plans for today. Today is to teach patience and submission. Submission and acceptance that I have her best interests in mind.

Just as matter-of-factly as I made my last comment, I slip my fingers out of your now dripping pussy and wipe them on a small towel. Her head snaps around immediately and in an almost whimpering voice she says, "No baby! Please, keep going, please!"

I glare sharply are her, standing up in the process. "Just what did you just say?"

"Please! Baby, I nee..."

Raising my tone every slightly I cut her off, "The next words out of your mouth better be an apology for being such an ungrateful bitch or you can give back my collar. Your choice, but I'm serious."

Obviously taken back, her initial reaction is silence. The dead air is deafening. Thoughts begin running wild through my head. Everything had gone according to plan, but I always knew this moment would be the true decision. It would be easy for her to play along initially, especially after seeing the jewelry. Only after taking her to a point of extreme need would I be able to test her commitment to her new role in our relationship. This is it, do or die for this little experiment of mine. If only she realized it was hard enough for me to stop instead of impaling her little hole with my cock right here and now, she might be able to break my will. I can only hope my face hid that fact from her.

BGPOV

What the fuck! He can't just leave me like this, what does he think he's doing? Several thoughts run through my brain, the foremost being how badly I want to get off right now. I'm aching for it. Why won't he relieve me of this!? Just look at his face. He is dead serious isn't he? This little game of his had been fun up to this point. A little dabble in S&M, fine whatever. But this was too far.

MPOV

After what seems like a few minutes (being actually just 5-10 seconds), Babygirl reaches back and unclasps my collar. I stare incredulously, shocked, hurt, and bewildered as she throws it at my chest with a simple and obviously frustrated, "Fuck you..." and with heavy sarcasm, "master!" With that she storms off naked as can be, slamming the bedroom door behind her.

"What now?" I wonder.