Babygirl Shops for the Game

Story Info
Shopping can be fun without panties.
1.7k words
4.3
21.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His text was direct.

"Babygirl, I'm having some friends over for cards tonight. Can you run to the store and pick some things up... I've made you a list..."

There were fine cheeses, meats, wine, beer and ingredients for making a salad...

"Couple big cucumbers, lettuce and a bag of those big carrots please"

She dressed in her shortest dress. Thin material that moved magically with every step. It was little more than an inch or two below her shapely ass. She oiled her legs, ass and lingered a bit on her labia... As she got dressed, she was about to put on a bra and panties, then decided not to. It's not too windy today... Why not. She pulled on heels and set out to the store.

On the drive over, she was thinking about Daddy's cock... How good he is to her and how much she likes the way he touches her. He taught her to have orgasms more powerful than anything she'd known before. He could make her cum dozens of times in an evening, gushing and squirting uncontrollably.

As she drove, she let her skirt ride up high, opened her legs. Her little sports car was low and drivers in SUV's could see her beautiful naked thighs...

She got to the store and parked next to some good looking kid in a big truck. As she got out, she opened her legs wide, giving him a nice view of her smooth labia...

She strutted into the store, phone in hand with her list. Breezes flashed her naked ass to those behind her...

Her graceful walk, in heels and such a short, flirty dress was being noticed by every man in the store... She'd bend over a bit to pick up some cheese and her dress would give her secret of "no panties" to a passing stranger... Men would follow her, casually picking up things they probably didnt need.

She's in the beer section, bending over a bit to pick up a case of beer and a man offers to help... "thank you sir" she says... as he puts the beer in her cart, he brushes against her breast... Naked under the this dress, nipples hard from the cold... His arm brushes slowly... warmth against her hard nipple...

Now she's over in the vegetable section... she's standing there looking at the big, green shiny cucumbers... "you know, I've got much better ones in the back" came a voice. She looked up and it was a gentleman grocer. He was around 50 and very handsome. She smiled. "I can take you back to the fresh shipment and you can pick..."

"How kind of you sir. I'd love to. Can I leave my cart here?"

She followed him through a double doorway into the back of the store... So out of place in this nearly industrial place... bright colors, flowing little skirt, spiked heels... with each step, her breasts moved, hard nipples moving against thin material.

He led her to a big box and he opened it... it was full of shiny cucumbers, some were huge... she leaned over the box and felt his hand on her back... "you can pick any you like" and now his hand was lower, slowly moving over her ass... down her skirt... over her thighs... down her naked legs... now back up... she bent over further... opened her legs a bit... now his big, rough hands were over her naked ass... between her legs... stroking her clit...

She started to purr... he knew how to touch her... hands like Daddy... touching her clit, slipping a finger just a little inside, getting shiny wet, back over her clit... she reached between her legs... couldnt help it... started stroking her clit... two fingers inside her now... pushing out, squeezing his fingers... he reaches into the bin and takes a cucumber and starts to work it up and down over her open, wet labia... she gasps as he slowly slides it inside her... now he's taking out his cock with his other hand... she feels a hard cock against her ass... dress pulled up...

He's fucking her with the cucumber... she reaches back and starts stroking his cock... it's hard like stone, hot and thick and hard... he's fucking her deeper with that cucumber now... she's going to cum... squirt... she feels it coming on... knees shaking... fuck... i'm cumming... fuck... please... stop... Im gonna...

She splashed... knees buckling, shaking, weak... wet gush of cum down her legs, splashing the concrete... knees bent... barely standing... he holds her up... vegetable pushed deep inside her... barely in control...

he turns her around... pushes her down... hard cock in her face... she holds the cucumber in her vagina with one hand... He unbuttons her dress, naked breasts swaying... "such my fucking cock you little slut..."

She was told by Daddy not to suck strangers... but she jerked him with her free hand, squating in her heels, fucking her pussy with a cucumber... she jerked him long and hard... cum on my breasts sir if you want...

It was fast... He grabbed his cock and jerked a big lot of hot semen on naked breasts... She continued to fuck herself with the cucumber... another wet orgasm, she gushes hard on the floor... she loves hot cum on her body... it sent her over the edge...

Someone was coming... stand up... cucumber drops to the wet concrete... quickly button up... wet cum still on breasts... fabric sticks to her breasts but the floral pattern hides the stain...

She grabs several more cucumbers and leaves...

Her legs shiny and wet... she checks out, again skirt blowing in the wind... wet, pink, swollen pussylips flashed to some college kid... Something he could not even imagine...Still wet thighs... sticky, cum splattered breasts...

She's putting groceries in the trunk... wind blowing up her skirt, naked ass... College kid stops... "Can I help you with that?" Staring at her breasts...

"How kind, the beer is heavy."

He loads the trunk... goes to open her door for her... she steps in, legs open... wet, glistening labia flash him as she gets into the low car... she sits, legs open, smiles, thanks him... he stares... shocked... "Wow... I... Um... Well..."

"Would you like to touch? Daddy said it's OK to touch..."

"Um... yes!" He looks around, nobody near... he kneels down, door open and reaches for her pussy... nervously fumbling... fingers her... fuck... she opens wider... he's between her spread legs, nobody coming, nervously looking... He leans in, licks her clit... fuck... amazing... my buddies will never believe this... licking... sucking... she scoots towards him, legs wide, edge of seat... she lets him have his way... decides to help... pushes his face back... starts stroking her pussy... push two fingers in... she squeezes him... rubbing her clit... cumming fast... it hits... orgasm... she squirts hard... fingers fucking her... wet gush, sprays his shirt... fuck... fuck... fuck... shaking... cumming... he's wet... she takes a moment... thank you kind sir for your help... pushes him back, legs in the car... time to go...

He stands, shirt splashed wet... he mutters, can I call you... want to... She's gone.

She arrives at Daddy's house... She comes in... He kisses her and admires her dress... He'd bought it for her and had not seen her in it before...

She turns to show him and the sun coming in through the door shows her naked curves through the thin material... he reaches up her skirt... a very wet pussy, still moist from her orgasms...

"Someone's been bad... did you let strangers look up your dress? Did someone touch you?"

"Um... yes Daddy... I think a lot of boys saw up my dress... It was windy... I couldnt help it... And someone touched me... I kinda came a few times..."

"You know I'm going to have to spank you... My friends are here and you're going to have to be punished in front of them."

She walked into the living room and there were a half dozen gentlemen there, talking, drinking, laughing... The conversation stopped when she entered, legs, heels and radiant.

"Gentlemen, Babygirl was bad today... Show them what you wore under your dress..."

She slowly pulled up the front of her dress... pink pussylips, shiny and swollen... "Turn around" She did, bending over... "Put your hands on the couch... bend over... "

She did... they watched as he lifted her skirt... slapped her ass... grabbed... squeezed... slapped again... "I'm sorry Daddy... I couldnt help it..."

He kicked her legs wider... hand on her pussy... two fingers in... "Fuck Babygirl... Your pussy is dripping wet... You've been VERY bad..."

"Gentlemen... I think I need some help with this..." She was bent over, dress pulled up over her ass... each man came to spank her ass... red, glowing, round ass...

She was well spanked... It was time to play poker, she went to shower and change and come back to help serve drinks... She dress simply. A small, sheer black apron that tied behind her neck and around her waist... Short, frilled edges, just a few inches below her pussy... Utterly sheer. She put on black pumps and strutted out to the dining room where they were preparing for the game, laying out the chips, a box of cash getting filled...

She brought them drinks... as they played, some would run their hand up between her legs... she obediently opened her legs a bit... Her clit hard to their touch... She'd walk and all eyes were on her... Daddy called her over... Come to the kitchen babygirl... He said he'd sit out a few hands...

In the kitchen he told her to suck him... he pulled out his cock and she bent over from the waist, her ass visible to the players, and she opened her mouth for his cock... firm, thick... she sucked him down... her ass, legs and heels could be seen in the doorway and the other players could hear her sucking... game continued...

"fuck, you know how to suck my cock babygirl... fuck... good girl...take it all..." she gagged a bit, but opened, sliding down her throat... she'd had plenty of practice, sucking, swallowing him... taking him in every hole whenever he wanted...

He came in her mouth... big load of hot, sweet semen... she was a good girl and swallowed it all... when he was done, he zipped up and joined the game...