Babygirl's Reunion Pt. 01

Story Info
Babygirl has a date with a man from her past.
1.8k words
3.6
34.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I heard His key in the door I was already in position. The same position I was always in at 5:30 in the evening, on my knees just inside the front door. I was proud of myself that I had never missed a day, although my life wouldn't have been worth living if I ever did. No matter what I had been doing, when 5:15pm rolled around, I dropped whatever it was and ran to check my makeup and smooth out whatever slutty outfit I was in that day. I would take my position on the floor, on my knees, sitting like a dutiful puppy waiting for her Master. Chin up, hungry mouth open, eyes wide and sparkling with anticipation. I loved the routine.

His key unlocked the door and it was pushed open, and there He was, in all His glory. I loved Him in a suit; I loved Him in anything but in one of His tailored suits He was the pinnacle of masculine sexiness. I felt that familiar throb inside me, I couldn't wait to pleasure Him. He stepped over the polished wooden threshold and before He had even finished closing the door behind Him, He unzipped His fly and His huge, rapidly hardening cock flopped out in front of my face.

Without a word He grabbed a fistful of my platinum hair and used it to force His giant cock straight down my throat. I felt a swell of pride as it slipped straight down and I barely gagged at all. His repeated throat fuckings had punished my throat into accepting whatever was pushed down it. He held it down my throat for a while and let out a contended, end of the day sigh. I sat, dutifully, unable to breathe from the blockage until He pulled His now glistening cock out. I took the opportunity to gasp a few breaths of air before what I knew was about to come.

He began to plunge His cock in and out of my face. In until His balls slapped my chin, out until I could almost take a breath. He let go of my hair and took a step forward to hook His legs over my shoulders and place His feet behind me with His cock in my throat. As He thrust His hips, it took all my core strength to stay upright as he violated my face. On and on it went until I thought I would pass out. He was about to cum. He slapped the back of my head repeatedly until my vision went blurry and then His hands returned to holding my hair, holding my head down on his cock while He pumped His cum down my throat into my tummy. I couldn't taste it, since the end of His cock was somewhere in my neck.

When He finished cumming, he simply walked forward, forcing me backwards, His cock bent down as he stepped over me, until it slipped out of my mouth and flicked the end of my nose. Without saying a word, He reached behind Himself for my hair and used it to drag me through the house, up the stairs to the beautifully appointed, ultra-modern ensuite bathroom. My heels clicked and clattered on the floor as I struggled to get to my feet, but to no avail. He threw me into the shower and turned it on. Freezing water cascaded over my body. My nipples had already been hard from arousal, but the cold water made them as hard as diamonds.

"Clean yourself up, Babygirl," He said. "You have a date tonight."

As I showered, I thought about the evening to come. I knew who the date was with, the back-alley surgeon who had bolted on my new tits. I caressed my giant, pornstar boobs as I remembered the surgery. Daddy had decided that He wanted me to have huge tits and so I got them, it wasn't my decision, but I loved it. I could barely remember the slightly flabby pecs I had before He changed me. He had promised the surgeon a night with me as part of the payment. I don't know what the surgeon charged but I knew He could easily afford the whole thing in cash; He just wanted me to get used.

I left the bathroom and saw, hanging up on the closet door, the tiniest, body con little black dress I have ever seen. As soon as I saw it, I knew it would barely cover my ass and my tits would look jaw-dropping. On the floor underneath it there was a pair of extremely high stilettos I can only describe as stripper heels. A note was clipped to the hanger, it read:

"I am out for the evening. Your date will arrive at 8pm. Be ready, be slutty, be you. Daddy."

I dressed and put my makeup on, plenty of contour, lip gloss and eye shadow. I looked every bit the sultry whore. My dress hugged my figure perfectly. I knew He had my outfits made for me, He had to, they always fit so perfectly. As I predicted, my ass was millimetres from hanging out and my tits looked so perfect.

It wasn't long until my date would arrive, so I watched some TV. I was nervous for the evening despite being used by men so many times before. This was a man who was clearly comfortable with the sight of blood and not concerned with ethics, or hygiene for that matter.

I absent-mindedly flicked through channels until I heard the doorbell. I walked to the front door preparing myself. My hips always swayed when I walked now, to show off my booty and I had become adept at walking in heels of any height.

When I opened the door, I was surprised, the man who stood there was not the surgeon. It took me a minute to realise he was a chauffeur.

"Good evening, Miss." The man said, looking me up and down hungrily. I could tell he was already imagining fucking me. Men always did. I couldn't blame them, I looked like the absolute stereotypical bimbo whore. I was so hot that they never even minded when they found out I was a man. If they didn't know beforehand, sometimes they would be disappointed that there was no pussy here, but it always ended in me getting railed in the ass.

The chauffeur led me to the large, black limousine that would be my transport for the evening. He opened the door and I stepped into the car. Inside was the man I had been expecting. The surgeon wore a sharp suit, not as nice as Daddy's but it still looked good. The surgeon himself wasn't quite so nice. He wasn't ugly, just a little nerdy. Middle-aged and a little paunchy, he sat sipping a flute of champagne. Daddy never drank champagne, He was a Scotch man and said champagne was too feminine for Him, but He let me have it.

The chauffeur closed the door behind me and I heard his door close as he got in his seat. The divider was up to give us privacy. The surgeon handed me a glass of champagne and began to speak.

"Well aren't you quite the pretty little whore." He said. "Let me tell you what's going to happen."

I shifted nervously in my seat, but subtly enough that he didn't notice.

"We're going to my school reunion tonight. And you are going to be my girlfriend." He continued: "As you can tell, I'm pretty successful, but the one thing I'm missing is a beautiful, young slut on my arm. You will laugh at my jokes, kiss me, and generally play along with whatever I say."

"My friend has given me permission to be a little rough with you, should you disobey, and rest assured I have no qualms about hurting you if I need to, but behave, and we'll have a lovely evening."

He smiled, a slightly creepy smile that showed me he was serious.

"But the journey is going to take a little while, so come here and take a seat. I want you to entertain me on the journey."

The surgeon patted his crotch and opened his fly. Instinctively, I knew what to do. I got on my knees to swallow his cock. He gently put his hand under my chin and lifted it up so I looked into his face and suddenly I felt the familiar burning sensation of a slap across my cheek.

"No," he said, menacingly. "I said take a seat."

His cock stood proudly and I bit my lip knowing I wasn't about to get handed any lube. I lifted my dress and gingerly began to sit down and his hand found my shoulder. His cock was touching my asshole when he forced me down onto it. My asshole swallowed his whole length and my eyes opened wide. I whimpered a little.

"Oh please," he said. "You can take it. I know what a whore you are. Now, ride it like your life depends on it."

I began to bounce and grind on his cock. His hands switched between caressing my hips and forcing them up and down. I could see myself reflected in the tinted divider window, my tits bounced so satisfyingly. He obviously thought so too as before long his hands migrated up my body to squeeze them. He held them steady but squeezed so hard it hurt.

I carried on fucking him as he reached for the divider button. He pressed it and I was revealed to the chauffeur. I could see him looking in the mirror.

"So, Adams, what do you think?" The surgeon asked.

"She's a fine bitch, that's for sure, Dr B." The chauffeur replied trying to juggle between watching the road and watching me getting assfucked.

"Maybe as a Christmas bonus, I'll get you a night with her." The surgeon said, tweaking my nipples so hard I thought he'd tear them off.

The surgeon grabbed my hair and jerked my head back. I knew he was about to cum. But that was the only warning I got as his cock exploded, filling my well-used asshole with his sticky mess. He groaned and sighed as he fired the last few drops into me. And I felt him sit back in the seat.

I lifted myself off him and cleaned his cock with my mouth as I knew would be expected of me. Fortunately I managed to keep my makeup looking perfect as I used my tongue up and down the length of his cock. I sucked every last bit of my ass off him, taking deep throatfuls of cock and spent the rest of the journey gently sucking his balls.

We arrived outside the school gymnasium. People were milling around entering the reunion. The surgeon pulled my head back and did his fly up.

"Well, here we are. Let's have some fun, slut." He said as the chauffeur opened the door.

...To be continued.