Babying the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, Shira was thrilled. Crawling further up onto the table, she all but suffocated Mandy with her cunt. Her real objective, though, was Mandy's pussy, which she began to swat just as hard as she could. Inasmuch as Mandy's cunt was protected by a huge swaddle of cloth, Shira's blows were greatly blunted. Even so, the entire thing was really about dominance. Mandy had come over this day thinking that she could lord it over little Shira and make my wife her plaything. It was obvious, though, that the table's had turned. Repeatedly chanting "Mandy's a wet little baby" while grinding her cunt into Mandy's face, my wife was working herself up to a fevered pitch.

The day had been filled with countless orgasms but I had no doubt that this would take the cake. Repositioning myself at the head of the table, I stroked my shaft once again. Shira and I had always had an amazing simpatico, so I knew exactly what she next wanted to do. Even so, I denied her release for whole minutes. At last, when her small frame was wracked with shudders and her eyeballs began to roll up in her head, I jumped up onto the table then gave her the nod.

Like an erotic Rube Goldberg machine, a cascade of erotic actions gave us each our release in turn. It started by little Shira leaning forward to take my thick cock in her mouth. Balls deep, I filled her mouth with so much cum that it spurted out the sides. This, in turn, caused Shira's bladder to let go; filling Mandy's mouth with urine. Having dominated Mandy fully, Shira finally had her release; all but battering the poor girl with her convulsing cunt. As to Mandy, I had no idea that a girl could convulse so violently without her very atoms shuddering apart.

For a wonder, I didn't crash to the floor for a third time. Even so, I tottered greatly as I got down onto my shaky legs. The day had been absolutely unprecedented, so in some sense I should have been ready for more. Being absolutely knackered, though, another go was not in the cards. Expending the last of my energy, I got the girls squared away; re-diapered then laid to rest in the big crib, next door. How I made it to my own bed, I hadn't a clue.

Waking with a start many hours later, I returned into the baby room only to find the girls still sound asleep. As predicted, Shira had wet, but more pleasingly, Mandy was wet, too. Just as pleasingly, Mandy had sought out Shira's breast in the night and was gently suckling, even now.

Smiling, I realized I still had to go away on my trip. Now if I could only find a suitable babysitter...

12