Babylon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But one of the rules, she thought, is safety. Over and over it was listed in the websites as paramount. Have someone who knows where you are and can get help for you if a certain time passes and you don't contact them. But who???

One more phone call.

"Hi!"

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Something I shouldn't, and I need your help."

"Okay..."

"I'm going to someone's house to get some answers, and I want you to know where I am in case something happens."

"What are you talking about?"

"Last night, I went to his house. For drinks and a movie. Some things happened that really weirded me out. But I think I know what's going on, but I'm going back over there to get the answers in person. However, because of the nature of what I think is going on, I need someone who can send for help if I get into trouble."

"What the hell are you talking about? You went to his house, and WHAT happened?"

"I think he's into domination and submission. But in order to find out for sure, I have to go back."

"You are fucking crazy."

"Maybe. But I need some answers to some questions that I can only ask in person. He won't be honest with me if we're on the phone."

"So what am I supposed to be doing?"

"I'll call you when I leave his house. If you don't hear from me by 11, call the police. If I call you and tell you everything's ok and we're still on for lunch tomorrow, call the police. If I call you and tell you I'm going home, everything is fine. Got that?"

"Yeah, but I still think you're crazy."

"That's fine. But I'm still going. I'll talk to you later. And Wen - I owe you big time."

"You owe me the details tomorrow."

"Deal. Bye."

"Bye."

Well, here goes nothing, Abby thought, as she walked out to her car.

Chapter 3

The house was dark. Abby walked up the stairs to the porch outside the kitchen anyway, thankful her headlights would stay on for a few minutes. She peered in the kitchen window, but he had pulled the blinds. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she could see through the storm door that the kitchen door was ajar. Perhaps he was home after all. She took this to be an invitation to come in.

She slipped her shoes off by the back door and padded softly around the refrigerator into the kitchen. She could see the glow of a candle in the living room and hear soft piano music coming from the stereo.

"Sit down." Abby heard him before she saw him. He was waiting for her on the couch.

She wasn't sure if she should sit next to him or on the loveseat, which was perpendicular to the couch. She was about to move to the loveseat when he patted the place next to him. She gingerly sat facing him, tucking her left leg underneath her.

"Hi," she said softly.

He was silent, studying her. She was beginning to think he was memorizing her face.

"I'm sorry," she offered.

"For what?"

"For whatever I did that upset you last night. I didn't know..." Her voice trailed off and she stared down at her hands, which were clasped in her lap.

"You didn't know what?"

"Rules," she whispered.

He touched her chin with his finger, raising her face to look at him. "Relax. I'm not going to hurt you."

"I'm not afraid of that," she exhaled.

"What are you afraid of?"

Abby didn't know how to answer. It was more complicated than that. She was afraid of how he made her feel, of the way she wanted to totally surrender to him, body and soul. She was too independent for these feelings.

His eyes held her captive, refusing to let her look away. Like a stone I fall into your eyes, deep into that mystery, she thought. His hand was still on her chin, his thumb stroking her cheek.

"What are you afraid of," he repeated.

"Everything. Nothing. This. You. I don't know. I should go. I shouldn't be here." She moved to get up.

"Stay." His voice was not much more than a whisper but didn't leave any room for argument. She sat.

"Come here," he commanded, pulling her into his arms. "Just let me hold you."

Abby surrendered to his embrace, burying her face in his collarbone, inhaling the scent of fabric softener and Cool Water cologne. One hand slowly rubbed the small of her back while the other made her hair its playground.

She let her mind ride the wave of emotions while holding on to his waist like an anchor. Make love to me, she silently willed him. Kiss me. Just do something. I need to feel the way I did last night. He was like a drug. She needed a fix and would do anything to get it, to get high on him.

As though reading her mind, he wrapped her hair around his hand and pulled her head up, capturing her mouth with his. She slowly slid back and down on the couch, one foot on the floor for support, welcoming the weight of him along her body. His hand on the small of her back pulled her closer to him than she thought possible, keeping her hips pressed against him. She felt him grow hard against her hip and she moaned.

"What do you want?" he whispered against her lips.

"You," she responded.

"Tell me," he said.

"You. All of you. I want to feel like I did last night, before things went wrong. I want to make you feel the same kind of pleasure I was feeling. I want to taste you."

"Oh really," the amusement was evident in his voice.

"Please let me pleasure you. Let me taste you."

"I don't think so," he said.

"But why?"

"Because I said so."

"What's wrong with wanting to return some of the pleasure you've given me?"

"Nothing. But I'm not going to let you."

Abby sighed. This conversation was going nowhere. She wanted more of his kisses but was afraid to initiate a kiss for fear of recreating the night before.

"Kiss me," he ordered.

She raised her lips to his, slowly running her tongue along his lower lip before capturing it between her teeth and gently nibbling on it.

He moaned, and she became braver. She moved her tongue to his ear and slowly traced its contours with the tip before sucking gently on his earlobe. He moved his hand from behind her back and brought it up to caress her breast. She pulled his hand up to her mouth and slowly began sucking on his index finger, staring into his eyes while running her tongue along the length of it. She felt him grow harder against her hip and she rocked her pelvis in response.

"You have no idea how much I want you right now," she whispered.

"I bet I do," he said.

"No, you don't. I need you inside me. Please." Abby swirled her tongue around the tip of his finger, then caught it gently between her teeth and slowly slid it out again.

"Please," she repeated.

He kissed her deeply, bruising her lips with the force of his mouth on hers. When he finally pulled away, she caught her breath.

"You're wet, aren't you."

She nodded.

He raised himself off her and stood next to the couch. "You need to go home."

Her heart sank. God no, not again.

"Please, no. I'll be a good girl, I promise."

"Get up. Get dressed."

"Please, let me show you how good I can be."

He seemed to be considering this for a moment. She tried to wait patiently, hoping that her eagerness would not be her downfall.

"Tell me."

"I'd rather show you."

"Goodbye." He turned and began to walk away.

"I'd slowly tease your cock with my tongue, wetting it and then slide it all the way in, just like I want you to do to my wet pussy."

He stopped but didn't turn around.

"I'd let you have your way with my mouth. I want to pleasure you with my mouth. I want to lick your cum from my lips. Please let me. Please." As she spoke, she walked closer to him.

He turned around.

"On your knees."

"What?"

"I said, on your knees. Don't make me say it again."

As she lowered herself to her knees, he began unbuckling his belt. He was already hard and her mouth watered with anticipation. He was much larger than she had expected, and therefore would be a bit of a challenge.

Abby gently took hold of his cock with one hand and guided it to her mouth. He put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her to meet his cock. Her mouth opened to accept him.

"No hands," he ordered.

"But-"

"No." She knew from the tone of his voice that she was on the brink of violating another rule, and she desperately wanted to taste him as he shot his load in her mouth. She lowered her hands to her thighs, wishing she could open her mouth wider to accept him deeper.

"Suck it," he commanded.

She began to suck it for all she was worth, trying to get in some of the cock-pleasing tongue maneuvers that she knew would drive him wild.

"Don't play, just suck. Take it in all the way. Let me down your throat."

She wasn't accustomed to being forced to deep-throat, and with a cock as big as his, it was very difficult. She gagged, and he withdrew.

"That's enough. I knew you couldn't handle it."

"I can, I'm just not used to a cock this big, and I wasn't ready for it so fast."

"Get up. Go home."

"No, please let me try a little more." She pulled his cock to her lips again and tried to relax her throat as she fed his cock all the way in, then slowly slid it out. "I want you so bad. Please come for me. Come in my mouth." She resumed sucking, and he slowly began to thrust to meet her mouth.

He let her suck for a few minutes, and her mouth began to become sore from being stretched so wide.

"That's enough. You really need to go."

"I'm just..."

"You're just tired and it shows. Go home."

"Please, I'm so horny I could die. Come for me, please."

"Not tonight. Go home."

"I just want..."

"What?"

"I want to feel the way I did last night. When you had me so turned on I thought I might die if you didn't let me find release."

He dropped to kneel in front of her, then grabbed her head with both his hands and kissed her savagely, forcing her down on the carpet. He roughly kneaded her breast with one hand and held her head still with the other as he continued to kiss her. Her legs fell open as his thigh once again found its way between her legs. He alternated between pinching her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and gently rolling it, creating a dance between pleasure and pain. She was delirious with passion, riding the waves without a lifejacket. Then, as suddenly as he began, he stopped and stood up.

"Now go home."

"Oh please no, please finish what you started."

"No. This time you're really leaving. I'll walk you to the door."

She knew at this point it wasn't worth the argument. She had given it her best shot, and she had only halfway succeeded. She followed him to the door and slipped on her shoes.

"Thank you," she said quietly.

"For what?"

"For letting me taste your cock."

"Good night."

"Good night." Abby kissed him softly and walked out, closing the door behind her.

12