Babylon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand grasped hers and she could tell he was leading her through the kitchen and into the family room. The scent of vanilla intensified.

He stopped her in what she assumed to be the center of the room. He released her hand, and she could hear him walking away.

"Undress, please. Just drop your clothes to the right side of you. And don't bother trying to peek. I'm watching you."

She quickly undressed, and knowing he was watching turned her on. When she was naked, she resumed standing with her arms at her sides. How long would he make her stand here?

She tried to remain patient, but her mind was racing with possibilities. She trusted him. She always had. But he had never asked her to do anything like this. He had never asked her to do anything that bordered on uncomfortable.

Abby wasn't sure how long she stood there, her hands at her sides, but it seemed like an eternity. As she waited, her mind wandered back to her college days, when she met him working at a small pizzeria.

She knew of him - he was quite a legend in her sorority house. He had a reputation for being quite a player, and she could see why. He was sexy as hell, in a bad boy sort of way. She'd heard rumors, though, that he was engaged to a recent graduate and member of a neighboring sorority, and he had ended his philandering ways.

On her third night of work, she was intrigued when he walked into the kitchen where she was fighting with the ancient dough roller.

"Would you like some help with that?" He didn't bother to hide the amusement in his voice.

"I'm sure I'll get the hang of it shortly," she said, exasperated and not willing to give up the fight.

He leaned against the corner and watched her struggle. After a few moments, she was fed up.

"Here, you do it." She tossed him the shredded mass of dough.

He caught it with ease and quickly worked it back into shape with his large hands. He traded places with her so she could watch as he shaped the dough into a flat football and gently fed it in with one had while the other turned on the machine. Then he caught the flattened dough, deftly turned it, and fed it through one more time before draping over the waiting pizza pan. He made it look so effortless.

"Thanks," she said. "This is only my third night, and I hadn't had my dough lesson yet."

"It's ok. I'm Jeff, by the way."

"I know. "

"Oh you do?"

"Sure. Theta Chi, friends with Quinn, who I met last night, former baseball player from California..." She rattled off the information she'd gleaned the night before from Quinn, who happened to be Jeff's roommate.

"I see. Then I suppose I should tell you that I know you're a Zeta, originally from Missouri, and you're majoring in English."

"Touche." She smiled. "So now that we've met, can we get back to this dough? I'm supposed to have a dozen crusts ready by 5, and it's already ten 'til."

"No problem. Think you can make the footballs for me, Red?"

She sighed. They'd known each other five minutes and already he had nicknamed her. "Do I look capable of making footballs?" His answer was to toss her a hunk of dough and flip on the dough roller with a flick of his wrist.

Within minutes, the crusts were ready and he helped her make the pizzas, teaching her as they went along.

The evening passed quickly, and before she knew it, he was turning off the OPEN sign and asking her if she'd rather put away the make table or start on dishes.

"Listen carefully," he whispered in her ear. She jumped. "I did some thinking while I waited for you to get here, and I've decided you were right. On the phone, I mean. You have been a bad girl. And bad girls must learn lessons so they can be better. This is your night to prove that this is what you really and truly want. You've read the rules, you've thought about it, you've looked at pictures on the internet. Now is your chance to participate. If you want to leave, this is your one chance. If you choose to stay, then you choose to participate, and I expect you to participate fully. If you stay, then I will make all choices for you from this point forward."

He paused, waiting for her answer.

"I can tell you are hesitant. Perhaps this isn't what you really want. Perhaps this isn't your calling after all."

"Yes," she whispered.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please. I do want it."

"I don't think you want it badly enough. Perhaps I should ask you again in a little while, my sweet. I'd like you to sit on the couch, please." He guided her backwards until the backs of her knees met the edge of the couch. She sat gingerly on the edge of the cushion, not sure what was expected of her.

"Are you wet?"

Abby nodded.

"Spread your legs." She shivered as he slid a finger along her wet slit. "What have you been thinking about?"

"You."

"And what exactly were you thinking about?"

"How much I want to taste your cock."

"What else?"

"How much I want to feel your tongue inside me."

"Yes, you do enjoy that, don't you, my sweet." She nodded. Yes, she did. He did things with his tongue that made her scream, and she'd willingly do anything to have his tongue in her again.

"I want you to touch yourself for me. Don't come until I give you permission."

Abby wasn't sure where to begin. He had never asked her to touch herself before, although she had done it once during intercourse with him because she was desperate come with him inside her. But he wasn't exactly watching her then the way he was now, and she hadn't managed to come that time in spite of her best efforts.

"Pretend you're alone, my sweet. Do you masturbate at home, when no one else is there?"

She nodded. Of course she did, and she often thought about him in the process.

"What do you think about when you touch yourself?"

"You," she whispered. "You, watching me, telling me how to touch myself, telling me not to come until you tell me it's ok."

Unconsciously, the fingers on her right hand had already begun their familiar dance with her clitoris. It began as a slow waltz, in a clockwise direction, and slowly her hips began to move in a counter-rhythm.

"That's it, baby, now slowly slide those fingers inside yourself and pull that wetness out. Use two fingers, and give your G-spot a little rub while you're in there. Yeah, just like that, now slide those fingers out and rub your juices on your clit for me. Does that feel good, baby?"

"Mmmm... yeah..." She moaned. He had her practically dripping and he hadn't even touched her yet. She rubbed her clit faster, feeling the tension building quickly. It wouldn't be long now.

"Stop." His voice left no room for argument. Her hand stopped moving and she willed it to rest on her thigh. Her pussy ached for release.

"You said on the phone that maybe you'd been a bad girl. What did you do this evening that was bad?"

"Nothing, really."

"Don't lie to me. And I don't want you to keep secrets from me. Who were you with?"

"Leo, Wendy, and Brian."

"Ah, Brian. So you were thinking about trying to seduce him again?"

"Well... yes and no." She had confided in Jeff after her last encounter with Brian, hoping he might be able to shed some light on his strange behavior.

"Tell me what happened."

She gave him a brief account of the evening, ending with her gift to Brian and his cool reception.

"That's all?"

"Yes."

"So he left you hot and bothered, and you essentially offered yourself to him yet again and again he walked away."

She sighed. "Yes."

"So now what? Are you going to pursue him anymore?"

"I don't think so. It's just not worth it."

"Why do you say that?"

"I just end up frustrated and horny. And hating myself."

"Well, I think you should be punished for that little stunt with the scarf, Red."

She sat silently, unsure of whether or not he was serious.

"Kneel on the floor, and lower your shoulders to the carpet. That's right, turn your head sideways. Keep your ass high, and spread your knees wide. Now hold your pussy open for me."

She felt so exposed, and yet she was still so turned on. This was so unlike him, and yet seemed to come so effortlessly to him that she was almost sure he had done this before.

"You're still dripping wet, sweet one. Is this turning you on?"

"Yes." Abby shivered as he ran his finger up the inside of her thigh, stopping just short of her sopping pussy.

"But you've been a naughty girl, and naughty girls need to be punished. Put your hands behind your head." Just as her hands touched behind her head, she felt the first stinging slap. "Count them, sweet one. We'll start with just five. That was one."

"One," she whimpered.

SLAP!

"Twoooo..."

SLAP!

"Three..."

SLAP!

"Ow! Foooour..."

SLAP!

"Five!" she cried.

"Does your bottom hurt?"

"Yes," she whimpered. "A lot."

"But you enjoyed that, didn't you. You were probably thinking that this was nice training for Brian, if he'd ever take you as his slave, weren't you?"

"Yes." Damn him, she thought, how does he know every secret thought?

"I thought so. And so, my lovely girl, I've decided that I'm going to begin training you - perhaps for Brian, but perhaps for my own pleasure. I've decided you have remarkable promise, and as I already know of your talents as a lover, I've decided to help you refine your talents a slave. Being able to take your punishment willingly is just the first step. A good slave also has to be willing to trust her master, no matter what he suggests, knowing that he will never do anything to willingly harm her. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Spread your pussy open for me, sweet one. I want to taste you."

She obeyed, eager to feel his tongue against her clit, knowing it wouldn't take much to make her explode.

His tongue slowly licked the length of her pussy, from clit to asshole. She quivered at the unfamiliar sensation of his tongue against her ass. His tongue disappeared and the air felt cool against her wide open slit.

Suddenly she felt wet pressure against her asshole and tried to pull away.

"Hold still, sweet one. A good slave knows that her master will enjoy her in many ways. I know you're still a virgin here, and I don't want to cause you undue discomfort the first time I fuck you up the ass. You're so tight, and it's going to feel so good. I want you to be ready to take my cock."

He slowly worked one finger in, then withdrew and pumped her a few times before working in a second finger. Once she committed to relaxing, it wasn't so bad, just different, she thought. It made her all the more aware of her very wet, very empty pussy.

After fucking her asshole with his fingers for a few minutes, she felt him slide his cock into her. He kept his fingers in her ass, though, pushing them into her as his cock pushed into her pussy.

"Rub your clit while I fuck you, sweet one. This time you WILL come with me inside you."

She was so turned on he didn't have to tell her twice. Her hand found her clit and she began to rub it hard and fast, racing toward orgasm.

"I want you to tell me when you're ready to come. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes," she gasped.

He continued to fuck her in both holes as she masturbated. "I can feel you tightening up, Abby, are you getting close?"

"Mmmhmmm..." she wasn't capable of speaking anymore. She was just delirious with pleasure and her entire being seemed consist of only her wide open cunt, filled with his hard cock, and his fingers in her ass. "Yes, fuck me, please, more..."

He began to fuck her with slow, measured strokes, pulling out until just the tip of his cock rested against her opening, pausing a moment before sliding back in her to the hilt. He was drawing the orgasm out of her, she thought, and part of her didn't want to come, didn't want this slow, steady fucking to end. She was dimly aware that his fingers were no longer in her ass, that his hands were gripping her hips and pulling her to him as he drove into her.

"Come for me now, sweet slave, come for me."

That's it, she thought, that's it, here it comes... "I'm coming ... oh god... oh oh oh..."

As her orgasm overtook her, he pulled out all the way and forced his cock into her ass until he was buried completely. He pushed into her three times and collapsed on her back with a groan as he shot his load into her rectum.

She slowly became aware of his weight on top of her, and realized she had collapsed underneath him, and they were lying on the floor. Her body ached, and her pussy and ass felt loose and sore.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah, I think so," she said. "Can I take this blindfold off now?"

"Yeah, sorry, I forgot about that." He slipped the blindfold off and kissed the back of her neck. "You were so incredible." He rolled off her and put his arm around her waist.

"Thanks." She wasn't ready to look at him, though. She was suddenly embarrassed, as the memories of what she had done - and let him do to her - came back.

"Look at me."

"I can't."

"Now."

She turned her head and looked at him through one eye, her arm hiding her cheeks.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of. It's just me. I won't do anything you don't want me to do. If you say stop, I'll stop, no matter what, and you won't be punished for that. I don't want you to be ashamed of enjoying our times together, either. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. I've left a towel in the bathroom for you so you can clean up. I've got to go upstairs and shower before Sarah gets home. When you're done, take the towel with you. You'll need to wash it and bring it with you each time you come over, no pun intended. I suggest keeping it in your car. I've also left a list of things I'd like you to get before our next session. Keep those in your car as well, so anytime I want to see you, you have them. I'm sure you'll figure out a way to keep them hidden from your family. When you've cleaned up, get dressed and leave through the garage. I'll call you when I can." He got up and began walking toward the stairs. He stopped and turned. "Oh, and take the blindfold, too. Put it with the other things in your car. Bye, Red."

Abby waited to move until she heard his footsteps upstairs. She slipped into the bathroom and turned on the light. There was an envelope with "Sweet One" written on the front, lying on top of a new white towel monogrammed with a red lowercase "s". She decided to wait to read it until she was in her car. She quickly cleaned up. The cool water felt good against her well-used pussy and asshole.

After dressing, she slipped the envelope into her pocket and wrapped the blindfold up in the towel. She quickly glanced around the family room, making sure she hadn't left anything behind. The only remnant of their session was the candles, and she assumed he'd have some suitable explanation for Sarah when she returned. Then she slipped out the door, went through the garage, and got in her car. She glanced at her cell phone and noticed that she'd missed two calls, and it was nearly 10 o'clock. She'd been there almost two hours.

The missed calls were her husband and - oh god - Brian. Well, neither left a message, so she decided to wait to open the envelope and would just go home instead. Just as she reached for the button for the headlights, a car drove past her and turned into the driveway. She watched, numb, as it pulled into the garage and the garage door lowered behind it. Sarah. They were minutes away from getting caught.

The light went on in the kitchen, and she could see Jeff's silhouette in the upstairs window. He waved to her, and then the shade went down. She quickly started her car and drove away, purposely keeping her mind focused on driving and nothing else.

12