Babymaker LLC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin started to say something, but I held up my hand with a "stop" motion.

"Let me finish," I nicely said. Then I handed him a sheet of paper. "For the divorce division of assets and responsibilities, this is what I propose: As you can see I ask for no child support or alimony despite the fact that you make 25% more than I do; I only want a few pieces of furniture and $35,000 in cash aside from my personal possessions; and you will be solely responsible for the lease on our apartment until it's up in two months."

Justin was clearly startled but mumbled, "OK -- let me look this over."

I sat quietly as he thrice reviewed the sheet of paper with the division of assets and responsibilities that I had given him. He was obviously pleased with my proposal from the financial standpoint since in a contested divorce he would be hit much, much harder. He made a perfunctory attempt at forestalling the divorce. "You know that I don't really want this, Amy, even though you have become more distant since you got pregnant," he said.

"Actually Justin, you're the one who has become more distant. You've avoided sex five out of the last seven times I've tried to initiate it, you look either bored or pained whenever I talk about the baby, and whatever interest you had in being a father before we were married you have obviously lost," I replied without acrimony.

He shrugged his shoulders and responded "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes," I instantly retorted.

"Where will you live?"

"I can move into an efficiency apartment in the Canterbury complex on Harmon Street this weekend."

His eyebrows raised and fell. He thought a few moments more and then said "OK," and seeing me reach for a 10x13 inch manila envelope asked "Where do I sign?"

And so my marriage ended with a whimper instead of a boom. There being no contested issue the divorce would be final in about four months, just before the time that the baby was due.

Later than afternoon I went to my new apartment to accept delivery of my new queen size bed and bedding, easy chair, and TV. Justin and I had an amicable dinner out together that night that he paid for. Despite the fact that he had shown little interest in me sexually for the last six weeks when we got back to the apartment he asked "Can we have sex one more time?"

"I didn't think that you were interested," I smugly replied.

"Hard to believe, but now that I'm losing you I am -- I even regret signing the papers which I know you already mailed to your attorney," he sighed.

"Let's go out with a bang then," I smiled. For some reason I felt the need to make our last experience one that he wouldn't forget, and when I cleaned off his cock with my mouth after the second fuck and he fell asleep, I congratulated myself in accomplishing my purpose.

Justin even helped me move in on Sunday, but that was the last that I saw of him, except in passing and for our one and only court appearance during which he appeared hopeful even if not happy.

**************

At his insistence, Sean and I did exchange keys to our apartments. The second week after I moved in the reason he was so anxious to do so became clear. I was sound asleep on a Thursday night now almost at the start of my third trimester when I felt a body next to me in my bed. I flinched and likely would have screamed until I heard "It's me, Sean; I was lonely and needed to cuddle you."

I was able to calm down quickly, although my heart was still beating a little fast. "You bastard, I almost prematurely delivered," I snickered.

After a few minutes it was clear that Sean was not there just to cuddle when his hard naked dick started pushing between my legs from the rear as we snuggled. "You bastard," I mumbled again as with my passive assistance he pulled my nightie up over my shoulders and then fucked my brains out in a spoon position while simultaneously massaging my tits, the first time that we had ever used that position. I was too tired to participate much aside from a few squeezes of my pc muscles but that didn't hamper either his or my enjoyment. I ended up getting a great night's sleep and just chuckled when he wasn't there the next morning.

As my pregnancy advanced I actually started to feel even better -- apparently pregnancy agreed with me not just emotionally but physically. Sean was a very big help. We stopped my morning visits to his apartment, but he made late night visits to mine normally three times a week and usually stayed until the next morning. Also we spent most of the day Sunday together -- including a morning fuck before activities, and usually two fucks in two different preggo positions late afternoon and early evening. About two weeks into this new practice/relationship he returned my $5,000 to me and got perturbed when I initially resisted taking it back -- but since I definitely could use $5,000 and he was insistent I accepted it.

Sean also volunteered to go to natural childbirth classes with me. I had planned on having my mother accompany me, but he was insistent and since it was his daughter too so I figured why should I deny him even though it did make it

more difficult not to fall in love with him?

**************

I made the one and only court appearance for my divorce when I was a little over eight months pregnant, and quite large although my OB/GYN told me that I had gained the perfect amount of weight to be healthy yet readily capable of losing it after I delivered. My attorney advised me to talk to Justin beforehand -- and I agreed that it was a great idea to do so although perhaps for additional reasons aside from what my attorneys were.

In the witness room right outside the courtroom I calmly said to him "Justin just so the judge doesn't screw up our settlement and require child support when he sees me in my present condition, if he makes any noise about it I intend to tell him that the baby isn't yours. I wanted to let you know that ahead of time so that you don't freak out if I tell him that."

He had a startled look on his face. "Is it not mine?" he asked.

I was prepared for his question and gave him a practiced response that would satisfy him and that wasn't an actual lie. "What?" I chuckled. "Are you really asking me that? That's funny. I'm just going to tell him that so that he doesn't try and award child support despite our agreement to the contrary, and not for any other reason." Then I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and smiled "You're dear. But if you'd rather pay child support then I can say that you're the deadbeat dad," I laughed.

My well-rehearsed response had the desired effect. "No -- if he asks please tell him the kid's not mine," Justin laughed in reply.

"You have to look distraught when I do it, though -- otherwise he might not believe me," I chuckled.

"OK -- I can act," he answered. Then we put our serious faces on as we walked into the courtroom; he waited 60 seconds after I entered with my attorney before he came in.

The judge did ask about the baby, I did truthfully answer that Justin wasn't the father, and Justin did act distraught, so exactly the settlement that we had agreed to was entered as part of the divorce decree.

I was actually happy for Justin when after we exited the courthouse I saw him meet up with a woman about our age and they walked away arm-in-arm.

**********

By natural birth I delivered a healthy, happy, six pound eleven ounce little girl that I named (after consultation with Sean) Bethany one day after my due date. Both Sean and my Mom were in the delivery room -- they had met once before although I hadn't yet told my Mom that he was Bethany's biological father.

I took the two months of allowed maternity leave from my job -- I hadn't taken any before the delivery I felt so good. My Mom helped out for a week, one of my sisters another week, and another sister a third week. Sean came around frequently causing my family members' eyebrows to rise. "He's just a friend," was my mantra.

"Well you're a fucking fool if you don't try to turn that friend into relationship material," was the common response of both of my sisters, and obviously what my Mom was thinking although she never said it aloud. The younger of my helpful sisters even remarked "If I wasn't happily married I'd fuck his dick off!"

"Don't spoil it for me," laughingly danced through my brain when she said that, but I remained mute and just smiled.

I found a health club where I could bring Bethany if Sean, my Mom, or a trusted elderly woman (Eleanor Pritchard) in our complex who was usually happy to babysit, couldn't take her, and was proud to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight and shape within about four months. Sean and I resumed our sexual relationship about two months after I delivered, and although we were cautious at first it soon turned into no-holds-barred fuck fests. I never felt better in my life than when his cock was in my mouth -- unless it was stroking in and out of my pussy.

About five months after Bethany was born on a Wednesday Sean came to me and said "Amy -- can you have your Mom or Mrs. Pritchard look after Bethany Saturday morning. I want to take you out to the country; it's supposed to be a beautiful late spring day, mid-70s and sunny. Just express some breast milk from those astounding puffy nipples of yours, and leave it with them for Bethany's lunch."

"Sure -- what are we going to do?" I chirped.

"Let's just wait for then," he replied.

I had an ominous feeling. I knew that Sean had a sexual/romantic relationship with Dante and of course was still running, as far as I knew, Babymaker LLC, so I was afraid that he was going to terminate our relationship.

Despite Sean ringing my chimes as well as ever that Thursday night, I felt a black cloud hanging over me as we drove out to the country with a picnic lunch in the trunk. Sean was upbeat -- I was trying to fake being upbeat myself, although probably not succeeding. Once we took a walk around a pristine lake, and had consumed our picnic lunch, we sat face-to-face on our blanket.

"I have several important things to tell or ask you," he started out, for the first time indicating some nervousness. I nodded my head.

"I haven't accepted any new customers for Babymaker LLC for the last four months. Also, it has been sued by one of my customers who wants child support. I intend to settle the suit and then put the LLC out of business," he started out.

"What will you do for a profession then?" I asked.

"Well...I never told you before but Babymaker LLC was actually a side business. While I did make some money from it I primarily did it to help desperate women out," he replied.

"Not for the sex?" I giggled.

"No...except for you and Janice I never had sex with any customer outside the impregnation process, and with Janice it was only a handful of times. For most customers the impregnation process wasn't sexual to me."

That surprised me a little.

"Anyway, my main business is Child Brite Furniture," he continued.

"You mean the office right next to Babymaker?" I responded, a light bulb suddenly illuminating my brain. "Is that why you always had the second entrance to your office and all that baby stuff in your office and even your apartment?"

"Yes," he laughed. "I invented most of that 'stuff' as you call it, and sell some online but most I've patented and licensed to three different manufacturers, including the crib, playpen, changing table, and stimulating mobiles that I gave you before Bethany was born."

"No shit," I mused.

"No shit," he laughed again. "Anyway, I've make lots of money with Child Brite and since I have few expenses I've saved a lot too. I recently purchased a big house in a suburb and will be moving out of the Canterbury complex next month."

Suddenly a feeling of dread came over me. My lip started quivering. "But Sean, I...I...I need to have at least one more kid, desirably two. If you're not running Babymaker anymore then I can't get pregnant again...and...and," I started crying "if you've move far away I won't even have your companionship."

By then I was in full blown meltdown. Sean cuddled me, and tried to dry my tears all the while repeating "You haven't let me finish yet."

Eventually I regained control and stared at him with most of my tears dried but what I assumed were raccoon eyes (leaked mascara) as he continued.

"As I was trying to say before your meltdown," he chuckled, "I'm to the point now where, at 32 years old and with money that I now want to spend, and with the strong desire to have a real family rather than kids that someone else raises; well..."

Before he could finish I sobbed "You're going to marry Dante, aren't you?" starting another flood of tears.

He snuggled me again and actually laughed -- the bastard. After a minute or two he shook me. "You really are an unobservant bitch, aren't you," he chuckled.

I was about to verbally blast him when he quickly followed his "unobservant bitch" statement with "I broke it off with Dante three months ago, I want to marry you, and although I won't be using my impregnation chair with anyone else ever again, I will use it with you as many times as you want me to."

My months of fortitude in attempting to prevent myself from falling in love with Sean suddenly evaporated. "I love you..." I mumbled; and then apparently fainted, waking up with a concerned Sean holding my head in his hands.

When my eyes opened again I said "I love you" again three times in quick succession.

"I love you too Amy -- now are you going to accept my proposal?"

"Fuck yeah," I chimed, my strength starting to quickly return to me -- and fuck is exactly what we did, on the blanket, right out in the open.

*************

It's now six years after our picnic and Sean's proposal. I absolutely love being a suburban stay-at-home Mom for our four kids (the last pregnancy -- which will be the final one -- resulted in twins), two girls and two boys. I fulfilled the vision of four year old Amy in spades because in addition to being a devoted mother I have an awesome husband who is a perfect father.

I got my dream life in an unconventional way -- but getting it was all that counts.