Babymaking with Greg Ch. 02

Story Info
An FTM, his buddy, and his girlfriend go out dancing.
2.8k words
4.6
55.4k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three weeks since Greg came over to fuck Rachel and knock her up and, unfortunately, Rachel's period arrived like clockwork two weeks later. Because Greg had been out of town for work, we hadn't seen him since that weekend. This month, we were hoping to get in a few more attempts with Greg before he had to leave on another work trip. Rachel probably wouldn't be ovulating for another week or so, so we weren't planning on having Greg over again yet, but we did make plans to go out dancing on a Friday evening with Greg and the girl that he had just started dating, Janelle... their relationship was so new that she had given him a couple blowjobs and handjobs, but no pussy yet. Rachel and I were excited for Greg, who deserved a good relationship, but kind of hoped that all of Greg's cum would continue to be reserved for us for a while longer.

Janelle was working late that Friday, so the plan was for us to meet Greg at his place for a drink and then we'd give him a ride to the club. Janelle would meet us at the club and give Greg a ride home afterwards.

As we got ready to go out that evening, Rachel had to keep pushing me away. I could see her hard nipples poking out through her pale pink demi bra and couldn't stop checking out the curve of her hips as she pulled on her matching thong panties. She was so hot that I kept trying to take her clothes back off of her. She said she didn't want to get sweaty before we went and, to convince me to let her finish getting ready, she promised that I could undress her and have my way with her later that night. It was not yet summer, but it was already getting warm out, so she wore a champagne colored dress that gave her just enough cleavage to be sexy, but had a full enough skirt to allow her to dance comfortably. I wore my "dressy" jeans and a fitted polo that Rachel likes because it shows off my arm muscles. I figured I would be doing a lot of close dancing, so I also wore a packer in my briefs to give myself a nice bulge... even though she obviously knows it's silicone, Rachel likes feeling my bulge when she grinds up against me on the dance floor.

When we finally finished getting dressed, we headed towards Greg's place (a small studio apartment) and when we were almost there, I noticed that the gas needle was hovering just above empty. The club we planned to go to was all the way on the other side of town, so I knew we'd need to get some gas, but I figured I could drop Rachel off at Greg's and then go fill up the tank. Planning to be a gentleman and walk Rachel in before going to get gas, I parked the car in the driveway and walked Rachel to Greg's door.

Greg came to open the door for us looking groggy and wearing only boxer-briefs and an undershirt. He apologized for not being ready—he had fallen asleep on the couch accidentally and had just woken up when he heard the doorbell, he but figured it was better not to leave us waiting outside while he got dressed. After all, he said, we had seen much more of him a few weeks before, so he wasn't worried about us seeing him in his underwear. I blushed at the mention of how much of Greg I had seen... Rachel knew that I had watched (and participated), as she and Greg had fucked, but she still didn't know that in the middle of the night, I had laid on my back with my legs spread and toes pointed in the air and had given Greg my pussy. She didn't know that I had invited another man, our friend, to mount me and to shoot his load deep in my hole. She didn't know that the crotch of my briefs was smeared with his semen for the next two days or how many times I jerked off thinking about his sperm swimming around inside me. Just thinking about it made me start to lube up.

I snapped out of my sex-filled memories when Greg began to apologize, explaining that he had been planning to stop at the store for some drinks before we arrived ... he was out of rum and Coke, which he knew were the two key ingredients in my favorite drink, and he was low on tequila for the margarita he knew Rachel had been looking forward to. I mentioned that I needed to go get gas anyway and volunteered to pick up drinks for us at the store. Rachel said that she didn't want to go to the store in her dress and said she would stay and keep Greg company while he got ready.

When I returned about a half hour later with a full tank of gas and a large paper bag of drinks, Greg came out from behind the folding screen that demarcated his bedroom area and joined us. Both he and Rachel looked a little flustered and I wondered what transpired in my absence, but I figured I could ask one of them—alone—later. Almost as soon as Greg mixed our drinks, we realized that we needed to leave for the club in order to be on time to meet Janelle there, so Rachel quickly downed her margarita and we left for the club.

The club was awesome: strong drinks, good beats, and lots of female and male eye candy. As the evening wore on and the alcohol flowed, the dancing—and the club—got hotter. Janelle, who was petite and several drinks in by this point, seemed to be alternating between grinding her ass hard against Greg's cock, which was noticeably tenting his pants, and pressing her whole body up against his while making out with him on the dance floor. I know how frustrating it was because Rachel had been doing the same thing to me for the past hour... my little cock was so stiff in my briefs that it felt like it was going to drill a hole through them, and my pussy had been dripping for hours, so I could feel a huge wet spot growing in the crotch.

When the song changed, I motioned that I was going to get some drink refills from the bar. Greg pushed Janelle and Rachel together, leaving them to dance with each other, and followed me as I headed toward the throng at the bar. As we pushed our way through the crowd, I felt a tugging on my belt loop and realized that Greg was pulling me in a different direction. "Follow me," he ordered, and I followed willingly... I wasn't sure where we were going, but thought maybe he knew some secret way through the crowd at the bar. When we broke through the crowd, I realized that we were headed towards the men's room.

I still wasn't sure what was going on when Greg pushed me through the bathroom door, but figured I would play along. There was another guy already in the bathroom, pissing at one of the urinals, when we walked in and Greg silently gestured to me that I should use the disabled stall. He took the stall next to mine. All the booze was getting to me and I had to take a piss anyhow, so I had just pulled my briefs down and was about to check out the wet spot my dripping pussy had created when someone tried to get into my stall. I quickly figured out that the other guy had finished his business and left and that it was Greg trying to get into my stall. I pulled my briefs up and unlocked the door.

As Greg pushed his way into the stall, I sat back down on the toilet with my briefs still on. Greg locked the door behind himself and, as he approached the toilet where I was sitting, unzipped his fly and tried, unsuccessfully, to pull his hard cock out through the fly.

"Man, she makes me so fucking hard the way she teases me," he slurred, clearly talking about Janelle.

I reached out and unbuttoned his jeans, immediately revealing his hugely tented boxer-briefs. His cock was so hard that his boxer-briefs were stretched obscenely and there was a huge circle of pre-cum near his cockhead. I pulled the waistband of his boxer-briefs out and down and his cock snapped out so quickly that it nearly smacked me in the face. Greg moaned. I grabbed his cock at the base and pulled him towards my face as I leaned forward... I ran my tongue all around his pre-cum oozing head and then pulled the head into my mouth. I ran the tip of my tongue right around and into his piss slit and tried to scoop up as much of his pre-cum as I could... it was almost sweet. He was clearly desperate to penetrate something, anything, and grabbed the back of my head as he pushed his cock all the way into my mouth until I was gagging on his cock and my nose was buried in his pubes. That's when I tasted and smelled it: the distinct taste and smell of fresh pussy. Greg's cock had been inside a pussy recently and it sure wasn't Janelle's.

I pushed his hips away from me to get his cock out of my mouth for a moment.

"I know that smell. You smell like pussy. Did you fuck Rachel earlier?" I asked before running my tongue around his head and resuming the blowjob.

When he realized that I wasn't angry with him—I mean, how could I be? I wasn't supposed to be fucking him either, but here we were with his cock in my mouth—I continued to suck his cock and balls as he told me about what happened when I went to get gas and booze:

Rachel sat down on the couch in my living room area while I went behind the folding screen to get dressed. Rachel started talking about the weekend of our first impregnation attempt. She went on and on about how much she had enjoyed it and how she had been thinking about it constantly since then. I found myself starting to get hard and started to lazily stroke myself inside my boxer-briefs while she talked about how much she wanted my cock. When Rachel thanked me for my willingness to give her a baby, I—still slowly jerking myself off behind the room divider—jokingly responded "any time." Rachel paused for a moment and then said "How about right now? It's going to take Kevin a while to get gas and go to the store, and I'm so horny...I need your cock inside me again." I wasn't really sure how to respond, but Rachel, now wearing only her pink bra and thong, walked behind the folding screen carrying the dress that she had been wearing and caught me with my hard cock in my hand. She draped her dress over the back of a chair and leaned over so that her hands were on my bed with her ass up in air facing me.

"Pull my thong to the side and fuck me," she commanded.

I didn't need to be told twice. I pulled my boxer-briefs to my knees, lined my fat, leaking plum up with the opening in Rachel's vulva, and fed my member into her glistening, cock-hungry hole. When I plunged in, her pussy was so wet and ready for me that I immediately found myself fully sheathed inside of her. As I bottomed out, I could just feel the mouth of her cervix brushing up against my head and, as she rotated her hips and implored me to start thrusting, her knob rubbed against mine in such a sexy way. It was almost like her cervix was kissing my cockhead and begging for my seed. I loved how purely receptive she was to my cock and to my seed.

Greg interrupted his story at this point: "I need your pussy," he whispered urgently to me.

"Take my pussy like you took my girl's," I quietly moaned, bending at the waist with my hands on the toilet tank and presenting my ass to Greg. My pants were at my ankles, but I still had my briefs on. Greg stepped even closer to me and ran his cockhead— wet with his copious pre-cum, my saliva, and the remnants of Rachel's pussy lube—up against my briefs-covered hole, adding some new ingredients to my already soaked wet spot. He then pulled the crotch of my briefs to the side and slid his fat, dripping head into my swampy pussy hole. I was so lubed up that I quickly had him all the way inside me.

Now fucking his cock into my hole, Greg bent forward and, gripping the railing behind the toilet with one hand, he reached under me with the other hand to jerk my hard little cock. He put his mouth close to me ear and huskily whispered "You like that? You like taking my fat babymaker in your hole while I stroke your cock? Do you want my load inside your snatch? It's so hot that you have a pussy... I love being balls deep inside my buddy's pussy. Maybe I can knock both of you up with my babies..."

"Tell me what else you did to Rachel," I interrupted. "I want to hear how it ended."

Greg put his mouth right up to my ear and continued his story:

I knew you were due back any minute and I didn't want you to walk in while I was balls deep in your girl, so I rutted into her like a mating animal—I wanted to empty my balls into her tight snatch as quickly as possible. As I fucked her, my sack smacked rhythmically against her swollen clit and made her moan. I could feel her pussy juices getting everywhere—covering my sack and my inner thighs. That's why you could still smell her pussy on me. I undid the clasp of her bra and grabbed her tits. Her nipples were already pointed little buds and when I tweaked them, her sheath immediately tightened around my cock. My plum, deep inside of her, swelled even more and she moaned that she could feel it jerk and throb against her cervix. Her moaning and her pussy tightening around me was too much... my balls pulled up in my sack as my cock ejaculated my semen deep inside of your girl's unprotected hole.

As we stood there with my cock softening inside of her, my hands still cupping her tits, we heard your car pull into the driveway and we frantically rushed to get dressed before you got to the door. With no time to clean up, Rachel quickly put her bra on and pulled her thong back into place with her pussy oozing my cum everywhere. Because she was only wearing a thong, she said she hoped I'd shot a small load that time, but I told her that wasn't the case: knowing that I was shooting my seed into her unprotected, fertile pussy caused me to shoot a heavy, thick load into her. She managed to throw her dress on and to get back into the living room area only seconds before you walked in. As we walked into the club, she told me that with each step she took, she felt more of my load drip out of her, soaking her thong and coating her inner thighs with my semen. I didn't have time to clean up either, so I just pulled up my boxer-briefs and threw my clothing on.

"God, that's so hot," I moaned as Greg finished his story and I reached back to play with his nuts while he continued fucking my pussy and stroking my cock.

"You got anything left in here for me?" I asked, fondling his balls in their sack. "I want you to empty them in my hole. Give me everything you've got."

"Yessss," he almost hissed, "I'm gonna fill you up. I wanna watch you and Rachel dancing together later knowing that my sperm are swimming around in both of your vaginas. That's so hot."

And then I felt a warmth and throbbing deep inside my pussy as he shot his load into me. He pulled out a few seconds later and pulled his boxer-briefs back up without bothering to dry his cock. Remembering how sexy it felt to have his cum dripping out of me last time, I did the same. When we were sure no one else was in the bathroom, we exited the stall and we both washed our hands and faces to get rid of the smell of sex.

Greg headed to the bar to get drinks—luckily, the bar wasn't as crazy as before our "detour"—and I went to go find our ladies, who were hopefully still dancing and not wondering what happened to us.

To be continued...