BabySitter and the Artist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't even flinch when I gave a light push, her lips happily yielding to allow me entry. She just pushed back, helping me to go deeper. I'd been correct about her lack of virginity. I slid smoothly in, filling her quite neatly, no hesitation on her part as she did her bit, meeting my thrust with an upwards push of her own.

The way we moved together you would have thought we were long time lovers. I just started moving on her, not urgently, just driving into her firmly, and she accepted me with the same unhurried grace. We both seemed to settle down for the long haul without comment, just enjoying each other's bodies.

While we rocked together I kissed her, feeling her respond in the same contented manner. I caressed her breasts, enjoying their softness, and all the time our bodies moved together, bringing us pleasure.

How long did we stay like that, gently rocking? Who knows? Far longer than I expected, being so heated when I first took her that I'm surprised I didn't explode and end it on the spot. As it was we just seemed to drift along, excitement slowly growing, a gentle passion holding us enthralled.

Oddly enough it was Amber who started to move faster. She started twisting about under me, gasping, her face alive with need. I went with her, driving in harder, my own needs starting to take control.

Starting to take control? There was no control over what was happening. I was driving in harder, faster, and Amber was bucking under me, legs wrapped around me, pulling me fiercely into her, urging me to greater efforts.

Damn, but you can be lucky at times. We must both have climaxed within seconds of each other, coming together with a fierce urgency that exploded within us.

I settled on the couch next to Amber, completely relaxed. Amber was so totally relaxed she looked dead, but smug with it. I waited, knowing she'd come around sooner or later, and wondering if the smugness would stay.

It did, although she hid it quite well. She scrambled into her clothes, blithely chatting away about how the kids had behaved while I was out and assuring me that she was willing to come and sit at anytime.

Mind you, she did give me a look when I asked if that included times when I didn't have the kids, but then again, she didn't say no. I decided I'd call her sometime in the next few days and see if she wanted an escorted tour of my studio. Maybe I could persuade her to break something else.

12