Babysitter Gets Caught and Spanked

Story Info
Snooping babysitter finds something she shouldn't.
3.4k words
4.49
327.9k
287
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's what you wear to babysit my kids?" he demanded, looking her over. She looked down.

Sure, her t-shirt was v-necked, and her skirt was filmy and loose, but it came to her knees, and her top, while fitted, didn't show that much of her impressive cleavage.

"Is there something wrong with it?" she asked nervously. She didn't want to lose this job. The single Mr. Rochester paid well and his kids were sweet and well behaved.

"Stand up," he demanded.

She almost argued, but realized that she would have to stand anyway. He was home, the job was over. He surveyed her critically.

"Fine," he said grumpily. "Just thought a pretty girl like you would want to not dress in such a dumpy way."

Insulting, but at least she still had the job.

"I'll see you next Saturday," he called as she left.

His comment jumped to mind as she dressed the next Saturday. She surveyed herself critically in the mirror. Plain brown hair, thick, but in a boring cut to right past her shoulders. Nice face, but it's roundness made her look more innocent than a 23 year old should look. Her whole body was round, with her full hips, curvy ass, large breasts and legs she thought were too fat. Instead of her normal t-shirt and loose skirt to head to the Rochester's, she reached for jeans, her waisted skinny pair that fir her like a glove, and a button down that was tight over her breasts, the buttons straining over her cleavage. It wasn't inappropriate, but it definitely showed off her body. She tied her hair into it's normal ponytail, applied tinted chap stick, slipped her feet into flats, and went to work.

Mr. Rochester was in a hurry to leave that night, so he barely glanced at her. She had a quiet night with the kids, and after putting them down, sat down to wait for their dad. And waited. He was late.

Boredom sat in after half an hour, and she started to explore a little, flipping through their films and bookshelves. And that's when she found the books.

High up on the back of the shelves, she found sex books and pornographic magazines. She wondered why they weren't in Mr. Rochester's bedroom instead of out here, and almost put them back, embarrassed. She wasn't a virgin, but she definitely wasn't experienced. The only sex she had had was fumbled, awkward sex with equally inexperienced boys her age. She flipped through the books.

And her mouth dropped open.

Women tied up, women with collars on, men fucking them against walls. People bent into awkward positions, having sex with multiple people. Men getting whipped by women in leather, women getting fucked by four men at the same time. Blow jobs in every position, sex in even more. She felt her face and neck get hot, blushing darkly at the photos.

She was s focused, staring at a photo of a man bent over and licking the vagina of a tied women while another woman was on her knees, blowing him, that she didn't hear the door open. She didn't hear Mr. Rochester walk into the living room, and she wasn't aware of him stopping in the doorway behind her. She didn't know that his eyes had immediately gone to her round perky ass, displayed well in her jeans, then to her small waist, and finally to her hands and what she was holding. He smiled from behind her. She would have had to have done some major snooping to find those, and he could see from the mess of the pile they were in that this wasn't the first one she had flipped through.

"Rachel," he said softly, and watched as she jumped, dropping the book. It fell open to a revel a picture of a woman bent over, grasping her ankles, and a man behind her, his hands grasping her hips as he fucked her. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing," she stuttered. "I was cleaning, and i found..."

"You were cleaning the top of the bookshelf?"

"Yes. It could get... dusty."

"You were snooping. Going through my things."

"No! I was just..."

She trailed off, and her face was still hot. She was flushed a dark pink, and he saw with satisfaction that her chest blushed too, her deep cleavage matching her face.

"Were you looking for stuff like this?" he tried to keep his voice angry, but in truth he felt gleeful. He had been waiting for a reason to see this babysitter naked.

"No!"

"Do you like looking at this stuff while my children are in the next room? What if they had come in while you had this open? What if Jeannie saw it?"

"Mr. Rochester, honestly, it was a mistake."

"Then why did you pull it down and open it? Several of them, it looks like? Does it give you a thrill to look at porn in my house?"

"Mr. Rochester, no!"

"Then why were you looking at it?" he demanded. She blinked at him.

"What?"

"If it doesn't give you a thrill, why were you even looking?"

"I was just... curious." She said this last part quietly.

He laughed.

"You honestly expect me to believe that you haven't gotten a thrill from this at all? You look at porn and haven't gotten a tiny bit wet?"

She flinched at this. She was wet. But she shook her head.

"You're lying," he guessed, watching her blush deepen.

"I'm not!"

"Now you're a pervert who looks at porn right outside my children's bedroom, and a little liar."

"Mr. Rochester! I'm not a pervert, this is your... these are your books! And I'm not a liar!"

He suddenly moved towards her, faster than she would have expected, and was right in front of her.

"I don't want my children being watched by a liar, Rachel," he told her. She could smell beer on his breath, and up this close she could see how dark his eyes were in his handsome face.

"I'm not a liar," she said again. He smiled at her, and she got nervous. She took a step back, and bumped into the bookshelf. She couldn't get away from him.

"Really?" he demanded. His hands went to the front of her jeans.

"Mr. Rochester! What are you doing?"

"Shh," he demanded. "Don't wake up the kids. I'm just making sure you're not a liar, like you claim, and then we can move on. Unless, of course, you are lying, which makes you a pervert and a liar."

Her jeans were unsnapped, and the long zipper pulled down before she could grab his wrists, but he was too strong for her. His hand slipped into her jeans, his hot palm pressed against her stomach and he forced it down under her tight pants. She squirmed when he fingers touched the top of her panties, and he scowled. His other hand shot up, and grabbed her ponytail, holding her in place.

His hand slipped into her panties, and one of his long fingers found her slit. Moisture spilled out as his finger made contact, and with no effort, his long finger found her vagina. She gasped as he shoved the long digit into her. She was so wet there was no resistance.

"What were you saying about not being wet?" he asked her calmly. Her jeans were so tight that he couldn't move his hand, but he could move the finger inside of her. Slowly, he began to bend his first knuckle, finding the rough, spongy patch of skin inside of her and focusing on that as his palm ground against her clitoris.

She gasped again when his fingertip made contact with her g-spot. His grip on her hair was too tight for her to escape, and she was skewered on his finger. Movement wasn't an option. She tried to wriggle, to lift herself off the invading hand, but he just moved his hand with her, his finger going deeper inside of her.

"Liar," he told her, matter of factly. "You're soaking wet. You little pervert. Were you planning on touching yourself if I hadn't gotten home? Lay on the couch and rub your wet little cunt until you came?"

"No," she told him, but it came out as a gasp. He had added another finger, and his palm was pressing harder and harder against her clit.

"Liar," he said again. His hand left her hair, only to slide down to her throat, lightly encircling. In no way choking her, but she could still feel his hot hand there. "You lied about being wet, why not lie about that?"

"No," she said again. "I don't do things like that."

"Touch yourself?"

"No."

"You expect me to believe that a girl who looks at porn in the house where she's babysitting and gets this wet from it doesn't touch herself? Or maybe you're just a little slut, and you have other people touch you."

"I'm not a slut," she whispered. Her knees were starting to shake. His rubbing got a little faster.

"I have my fingers up your wet, little cunt in my living you and you expect me think that you're not a slut?" he asked her.

"I'm not a slut," she insisted, but she was gasping now.

"Maybe you're not," he admitted. "Your cunt is so tight, I wouldn't be surprised to hear you're a virgin. Are you a virgin?"

She shook her head.

"But still a liar," he said, almost sadly. "And in my house, liars get punished."

Punished? But she could barely focus now. Her legs were shaking, and her breaths came in gasps. Her eyelids fluttered and he watched her carefully. Just as she was about to cum, he pulled his hand out of her pants, and shoved his wet fingers into her mouth.

"Taste them," he demanded. "Taste them and tell me how not wet you are."

She coughed at the sudden intrusion, and his hand tightened on her neck until she closed her mouth around his fingers.

"Suck off your wetness," he ordered, and she did, her head still spinning from how close she came to cumming on his fingers.

He watched her suck his fingers for a moment, and then pulled them out. His hand went back to her ponytail, and he pulled her away from the bookshelf. She stumbled, but they weren't going far, only to the dining room, where he sat down in one of the straight back chairs and, still using her ponytail to lead her, forced her over his lap so her ass was sticking straight up in the air. He finally let go of her ponytail, his hands going to her hips and ass, explore the denim covered curves.

Draped over his lap like this, she could feel his hard cock pressing into her urgently.

"Mr. Rochester," she started, as his large hands squeezed her ass almost painfully. "What are you-"

WHAP!

His palm made contact with her ass, and she gasped.

"Don't talk during your punishment," he told her calmly.

"But-"

WHAP!

"Keep your mouth shut or I will shut it for you. One more word, and the spanking gets worse. Got it?"

She hesitated, and then gasped when he spanked her again, stinging pain erupting in her round ass cheek.

"Good," he told her. And hit her again.

"Ow!" she gasped. He had hit the same spot twice in a row, while before that he had been alternating. His hand froze.

"Did you say something?" he asked.

"You hurt me."

"Did I see you could talk?"

"No, but-" She shrieked as he grabbed her hair again.

"I warned you," he told her. She was pulled from his lap, and he shoved her over the dining room table, her breasts flattened against the cold wood. Before she could move, his hands were at her waist, yanking down her tight jeans and panties in one swift movement. She gasped as the cold air hit her bare ass, and knew bent over like this he could see her trimmed pussy. He forced her feet up to pull the jeans completely off, and then stood, and leaned over her, his body pressed against hers. Through his jeans, she felt his cock throbbed against her bare ass.

"I told you, no more talking." He grabbed her ponytail, yanking it again, and when she opened her mouth to react to the pain, he shoved her panties into it.

"Spit them out, and I'll shove something worse in and duct tape it in place," he warned her, speaking quietly right into her ear. "Nod to show you understand me."

She nodded, and he pulled her up by the ponytail, off the table and back to the chair to be draped over his lap again, this time naked from the waist down.

The pain from the spanking was worse without the denim barrier, and each slap was louder. She felt her ass get hot, and knew if she twisted around to look, it would be red. Tears were in her eyes when he stopped, his large hot palms settling on her red ass to squeeze it.

She gasped through the panties in her mouth when he ran his finger down her crack, and then suddenly plunged two fingers into her pussy, all the way in.

"Spanking you got you even wetter," he told her. "Pervert."

He began to fuck her with the two fingers in hard, fast strokes.

"So you like being spanked, huh, little whore?" he taunted her as his fingers sank in and out of her. "Kinky little bitch."

She squirmed as he continues to finger her, his thumb pressing against her clit, and it only took a couple minutes before she felt her nose start to itch, the telltale sign she was about to cum.

She groaned loudly around her panties when the orgasm came, shaking through it, her pussy clenching his fingers.

"Very good, little pervert," Mr. Rochester said. "And now it's my turn."

Her knees were still shaking and she was panting as he pulled her up, spun her to face him, and then forced her legs apart. He unzipped his pants, and pulled them down just enough to free his erection. He was grabbing her before she could even look at it.

He then forced her onto his lap, straddling him. Automatically, her hands went to his shoulders.

She felt his hot cock against her bare thigh, and then Mr. Rochester lifted her hips, lining her up, and she had a second to feel the head of his cock at the entrance to her vagina before he shoved her hips down.

They both groaned as his cock filled her. He was large, but not painfully enormous, and thick. Neither of them moved. She stared over his shoulder, feeling his cock throbbing inside of her.

And then he let go of her hips, and she felt his grab the neckline of her shirt, pulling a couple buttons open to reveal her peach colored silk bra. He just stared at her bulging cleavage for a second, and then reached for her shoulders, shoving the shirt and bra straps down her arms and pulling down the cups to free her breasts.

"Your nipples are hard," he said quietly. His hands went to her large breasts, squeezing them and pinching the nipples almost painfully hard. She moaned through the panties in her mouth. Her arms were now loosely pinned to her side by her shirt and bra, but that didn't seem to bother him.

His cock swelled to be even harder inside of her as he leaned over to suck one of her nipples into his mouth, his hand going to the back of her neck to hold her in place. She groaned as his stubble scraped the delicate skin, and involuntarily, her pussy clenched on his cock.

And with the movement, Mr. Rochester lost interest in her breasts. His hands clamped down on her waist, and he began to move her, lifting her like a doll. She might have been on top, but he had the control as he forced her up and down, impaling her again and again in his cock. He watched her breasts bounce with the movement, but he couldn't get as hard and fast as he wanted in this position. So still inside her, he wrapped his arms around her hips and stood, carrying her to the dining room table where he put her down on her back, her ass at the edge of the table and her legs hanging off. He grabbed one of her legs, pulling it on to his shoulder, and started to fuck her hard and fast.

He fucked her like this until she started to squirm again, and then pulled out, his cock slick from her juices. If she came on his dick, he knew he would cum too, and he wasn't ready to be done fucking this hot young cunt.

He flipped her over, bending her over the table again, and decided to give himself a minute to cool down. He smacked her ass sharply, and watched her back arch with the surprise of the spanking. He did this a couple more times, until he felt less on the verge of cumming, before he grabbed her hips again, centered himself behind her, spread her legs further and slammed his cock back into her.

Her back arched up, and he leaned over, shoving down her shoulders with one hand.

"Stay down," he told her sharply. His hands returned to her hips, and he watched her ass bounce as he fucked her in this position. He spread her ass cheeks with his hands, staring at her body.

She panicked when she felt his finger brush her ass. She started to rise, and he smacked her ass hard.

"You move again, and I'll fuck your ass right now." His tone was harsh, and she froze. His hand dipped lower, rubbing around the hole that he was still fucking, collecting the juices there to rub against her asshole. Then one finger started to slowly sink into it.

She had never had anything in her ass, and he realized that from how tight it was. He went gently, slowly forcing his finger into her.

The sight of his finger in her tiny little ass made his cock throb even harder, and he stopped moving his finger, just let it stay there like a plug, and turned his attention back to her pussy. She might not have ever had anything in her ass, but considering how much wetter and tighter she had gotten the second his index finger had entered that virgin hole, she seemed to have liked it.

He began to hammer into her, pounding her so hard the table shook and he waited until she was squirming and crying out before he pulled the finger out of her ass.

The feeling of it leaving her was overwhelming, and with a muffled shriek she came, stiffening and shaking. He barely pulled out of her in time, his thick, hot cum splashing on her round ass.

They both panted.

Now that he had cum, he felt ashamed.

"I'll get you a towel," he murmured, and left for a second. She heard water running, and then he came back, wiping off his slowly shrinking cock with a towel, which he then used to wipe the cum off her back. He had wet it with warm water first.

He helped her stand up, and pulled back up her shirt, pulled the panties out of her mouth, and then used the towel again to wipe up gently between her legs.

The panties were soaked, so he just pulled on her jeans without them.

"I'm sorry," he told her as he zipped her up. "I shouldn't have-"

"Thank you."

"What?"

"I'll see you next Saturday?"

"You want to come back again?"

She nodded. He stared at her.

"I mean," she explained. "I only got to look through a couple of those books, and really, Mr. Rochester, if what we just did is any sign, I have a lot to learn."

His eyes widened.

She smiled at him.

"In that case," he told her. "My ex has the kids Monday and Thursday night. I'm normally just here alone."

"I'll see you on Monday, then," she told him. She smiled again, and put on her shoes. Her legs still felt shaky.

"Okay." He still sounded stunned.

She couldn't want for Monday.