Babysitter Gets More Than A Paycheck Ch. 1

Story Info
She gets it on with the baby's mother.
1.4k words
3.75
174.4k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrbenh
mrbenh
4 Followers

At the time that this story took place I was engaged to Amy and she was in college. She was 19 and I was 20. She had been babysitting for a mother of twins, a boy and a girl. The mother's name was Katie and she was in her late 30's. Katie had short brown hair and brown eyes, her body had always been hidden beneath sweaters and dress slacks. Katie needed someone to baby-sit while she went to the store and ran any errands she had. Her husband worked during the day and I never did meet him.

My fiancée Amy had that cute college girl glow about her and she had an extra cute smile, which is what attracted me to her in the first place. She is about 5'7" and has a beautiful body with sexy legs and very perky breasts. I always fantasized about having a three-way with her and one of her college friends and she knew this but she made it clear that she wasn't interested and that it would never happen!

Most of the parents that Amy babysat for would let me come with her and hang out but Katie told Amy that that made her a little uncomfortable to have me around. Bitch!!

One day while Amy was babysitting for Katie I had dropped her off there early around 7:30am and was to pick her up at 1:00 PM. I shopped around town a bit then went back early to Katie's house as she never complained if I came back early? She was kind of a strange woman! Anyway, I arrived at the house and let myself in through the garage as usual. Katie's minivan was there so I knocked, but no answer? The house was quiet and I thought that maybe they had taken the kids outside to the playground across the street. I looked out the window but the playground was empty so I headed upstairs. I looked in the twins room where they were each sleeping peacefully in their beds.

"This is odd," I thought. I walked quietly down the hall and came to Katie's bedroom door. It was open half an inch and what I saw inside that room made my heart start to pound and my knees got weak. There on the bed was my fiancée and Katie sound asleep naked in each others arms!! I could see Katie's neatly shaven muff between the entanglement of arms and legs. I wanted to scream but instead I slowly backed away and got back to my Jeep before I even knew where I was going. I drove around town for the next hour or so trying to make sense of the whole thing, but all I could manage to do was maintain a hardon the size of Texas!!

When I finally got back to Katie's house it was 1:15 and they were standing in the driveway talking, probably about what great lovers they were becoming. I stayed back and waited until Amy came and got into the Jeep. She seemed to be in a good mood and well rested. I couldn't get the image out of mind of the two of them sleeping in each other's arms. I wanted to cry and scream and fight with her but at the same time I still had a slight hard on. It was a quiet ride back to her school except for her telling me that she was going to work the same hours tomorrow. She said she would need a ride there and then she kissed me on the cheek. This was unlike her because she loves to have her tongue sucked on, but I figured she didn't want me to have any idea of what had most definitely happened earlier.

I dropped her off the next morning at the same time but she told me not to pick her up until 5 pm because Katie was going out of town to visit a friend. Sure, I was going to believe that one! I drove a couple laps around town and then returned to Katie's neighborhood and sure enough there was her van in the driveway. I pulled in and saw that the kids were across the street at the playground with the neighbor kids. Oh no, I went in the garage and listened at the kitchen door for about ten minutes but heard nothing so I went in. No one in sight. I peeked in all the lower level rooms and found no one. I went to the bottom of the stairs and heard the shower running. This could get interesting!! I started for the steps and heard the bathroom door open and could hear the water much louder. Damn!! I heard Katie's voice "I'll be right back sweetie, just have to get something out of my room." Then Amy's "ok but hurry back before the water gets cold!"

I watched as Katie walked down the upstairs hallway in just her cotton panties. I held my breath as she walked out of view. Wow what a great ass she has and my girl is going to get that!! I was so jealous of both of them. I saw her walk back through to the bathroom and for the first time I got a good view of her front side! She had tight little 34b breasts with hard nipples and a flat tummy. Yummy I thought. I also saw what she had gone to her room to get. It was a giant hot pink dildo/vibrator! Was she going to use that on my girl? My cock was so hard in my pants as she went back into the bathroom and closed the door behind her luscious ass. I was at the bathroom door now listening for sounds of pleasure and they were close at hand as the water cascaded their delights!

While they were in the shower, I went into Katie's bedroom and under the bed. Moments later they were on the bed wet from the shower and wet from horniness. I waited until I knew they were both sleeping and slid out from under the bed. I knew that Amy wouldn't wake up because she is a very sound sleeper. I was half hoping that Katie would wake up and want me to fuck her. I stared at their naked bodies as they laid there together. I thought that they wouldn't wake up if I just looked at them for a while. I couldn't just watch them sleep though, I needed relief!!

My cock was throbbing in my jeans aching to be let out and rubbed. I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock and started to run it. It felt so good, too good and I was not ready for it when I exploded and watched as the come flew through the air above the naked beauties! It landed on Katie's back and some of it on her ass cheeks!! I had to rub it in and reached for her ass. An inch from her ass I heard kids laughing downstairs!! I dove under the bed and hoped for the best. Luckily they only needed something and they left as quickly as they came! I came out from the bed and started toward her ass again and made it this time and it felt so soft and I quickly became hard again. Amy was sound asleep as I rubbed her new lover's ass with my come on it.

Katie moaned in her sleep. I started to rub her back imagining what it would be like to fuck an older woman in front of my fiancée. I took off my jeans and boxers and shirt and got onto the bed. Katie must be a deep sleeper as well because she was not waking up. I used this to my advantage and lifted her ass so she was on her knees with her asshole in the air. I rubbed my cock up and down along her slit and her moaning got louder and louder. I thought what the fuck and slammed my dick inside her and her eyes flew open and she gripped her pillow for life.

I put my hand over her mouth before she could scream and told her I was very turned on by her body and that she was fucking my girlfriend. She moaned under my hand and started pushing her ass toward me meeting each of my thrusts. I exploded inside her just as she started to orgasm. I pulled out of her and headed for the door putting my clothes on as I went and told asked her if she could keep a secret and told her that I could!

I left the house and couldn't wait to come back early to pick up Amy and maybe find them doing it again...

mrbenh
mrbenh
4 Followers