BabySitter has a Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers

"No. Spanking agreed on and delivered and end-of-story. Anything else is by mutual agreement."

Thank god for that. I was so out of here. Before I could make a move towards my clothes Mark had his hand on my elbow and was turning me to face the bed. I stumbled slightly when his hand pressed lightly against my back and had to throw my arms forward to stop myself tripping. However he worked it, I found myself leaning against the bed.

"I don't have to do this," I insisted, feeling his cock now pressed between my legs, rearing up to lean against my pussy.

"Quite correct," said Mark, pushing up my top and unclipping my bra. "You can say stop at any time."

Not satisfied with just pushing up my top and unclipping the bra Mark continued to push both items up and over my head until they dropped down my arms to rest on the bed. Now I was leaning on the bed completely naked, legs spread and a cock paying more than close attention to my goodies. The big question was, why?

"I don't do this sort of thing," I told Mark. "That's why I was fighting with Bobby."

"That just means you don't want to do it with him," came the calm reply.

A pair of hands closed over my breasts and the fires licking through my loins were joined with heat in my mammaries. Mark started teasing my breasts, rousing them, while his cock just moved back and forth, rubbing lightly against my pussy.

The points that puzzled me were why was I bending over the bed, permitting these liberties, instead of getting the hell out of there, and why was wasn't Mark taking even greater liberties? He wasn't actually trying to fuck me and I was sure that was what he intended.

"Time, Carly," said Mark softly.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"Take hold of me and steer me into position," came the quiet request.

Me? I was supposed to help him take me? I just stood there, frozen, feeling his cock rubbing against me and his hands doing odd things to my breasts. Delightfully, I'll concede, but still odd as far as I was concerned. And I was supposed to steer him into position? How the hell was I supposed to know what to do?

It couldn't be too hard, a little voice whispered to me. Everyone does it. Just move his cock so it's touching the right spot. Rather hesitantly I reached down and my hand closed over him. God! I could feel the heat and the hardness and the size of him. Did I dare steer this into my pussy? The point, I found, was moot. I'd already dragged the head along my slit and pressed it firmly against my swollen lips. I was certifiable, I knew it, but I was also ready for this.

Mark had been waiting for this moment and he hadn't really needed my help and I damn well knew it. All I'd really done was signal my surrender, and his cock was quick to accept. It was surging into me as soon as it touched where my lips had flowered and parted, pushing briskly forward. Mark didn't pay much attention to being gentle breaking my hymen. He shoved through it and was halfway down my passage while I was still wailing and abusing him for the pain of losing my virginity.

"Oh, hush up, woman," Mark said. "The pain's already gone and the pleasure is starting. Look forward, not back."

To emphasise the point he gave an extra hard push and I could feel his cock bang home, nice and firm.

Mark then started to demonstrate what he meant by pleasure, using my body as his chalkboard. He took me hard and he took me high. It was amazingly easy to fall into the ancient rhythm when the man conducting was doing such a sterling job. He started slowly, his cock dragging back out of me, then plunging eagerly home again. And wow! The feel of him coming into me was something else again. I hadn't really known what to expect and, now that it was happening, I wasn't sure that I believed it.

I was on fire and Mark was stoking that fire with a long hard poker, pleasure surging through me every time he drove home. It only needed the faintest of hints from him for me to start humping my bottom, pushing back firmly, eagerly, to meet him. Moving with him only seemed to make it nicer and his hands on my breasts increased my pleasure.

Mark got this nice tempo going and it was a case of, oh, bliss. He went on and on, sliding back and forth, bringing me increasing pleasure as the minutes passed. I was pushing to meet him, wanting him deeper with each stroke, telling him, "Yes, yes, yes," urging him to keep going. I could, I assure you take a whole lot more of this.

A whole lot more was what I got and I over-estimated my stamina. Towards the end it wasn't a case of, "Yes, yes, yes," but more like, "Aaahhh," totally unsure if I was going to live or die.

Mark made the choice for me and it wasn't for me to live. I was in a daze of pleasurable limbo, my whole body twanging under each thrust from Mark. At some stage his hands tightened upon my breasts and then he hit me harder than he'd ever done before. Not just once, but time after time after time, his cock pounding into me in a wondrously quick succession.

I couldn't match what he was doing. I was too busy dying and floating away, giving an extra little shudder with each rapid stroke. Mark was, I guessed, having his climax, but that was OK. He'd just handed me mine. I could vaguely feel him lying heavily upon me but I was totally collapsed onto the bed, unable to even twitch a finger.

After I was recovered and dressed, Mark had a warning for me.

"I'll explain tonight's little contretemps with your boyfriend to Bruce and Mary," he said. "You'll find that there'll be no kickback. However, if you do any more sitting for Bruce just remember that I'm likely to drop in and check up on you."

That was OK by me. I hadn't lost a good paying client and I wasn't going to get in trouble with my dad. As long as I was careful and obeyed the rules Mark would have no reason to complain.

It wasn't until after he'd gone that I found myself wondering if Mark would observe the rules and, if he didn't, what would he do? I knew who he'd be doing it to.

Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers
12