Babysitter Makes Me Lose Control Ch. 02

Story Info
My sitter rubs my cock with her huge tits.
1.8k words
4.5
704.8k
513

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Should I have told Shelley that our perfect little babysitter gave me the cocksucking of my life? Should I have told her that I jacked off to glamour shots of our slutty babysitter on my laptop whenever I got the chance? Should I have shown her the dirty texts she sent me? Maybe. I don't know. My guilt was strong, but my anger at Shelley was stronger. I guess she's always been this cold. I don't know why. And why hadn't it bothered me much before? Maybe I was just used to it. Tess entering my life was like getting hit with a warm, wet bombshell of kindness and care.

Tess and I had been texting every since the fatal night in the back of my car. The conversations usually brought me so close to climax I hardly needed to touch myself. One night I got her to send me pictures of her pretty little pussy. She didn't need much convincing.

I learned a lot about Tess through our texts. She loved our town, which she wrote was quiet and cute. She had a boyfriend, a quarter back on the football team who she wrote had a tiny dick and didn't know how to play with her big tits like I do. She told me she wanted to be a mom. She didn't really have any career aspirations - her sisters went to beauty school, so she thought maybe she'd do that, but even that didn't seem great. She loved kids though. She told me maybe she'd want to be a nanny or something... But really just a mom.

I texted her, "Your tits would be even bigger if you were pregnant..."

She texted back, "Would you like that?"

"I'd fucking love that, baby." I came all over my hand thinking about her pregnant belly, how much bigger her already huge chest would look.

The next time she came over to babysit, I was ready. I answered the door and she looked so incredible. Her tits were bursting out of her tiny v-neck t-shirt and I could clearly see her outrageous nipples. I wanted to pull down her shirt and start sucking them. Shelley was upstairs getting ready and the kids were in the basement playing. I scooped Tess into my arms and pressed her chest up against mine. I gave her a quiet kiss. She melted in my arms and I grabbed her ass, clad in tight shorts, and pulled it in toward me so she could feel how hard my cock was for her.

"Hi, Mr. W.," she giggled.

"You can start calling me John."

My 18-year-old babysitter smiled and shimmied as she took her coat off. She pulled a sweater out of her bag and put it on, presumably to cover up for Shelley, who I could hear coming down the stairs. Even with the loose sweater on, Tess couldn't cover up her enormous rack. Her body was obscene. How did her male teachers handle themselves?

"Hi Tess!" Shelley said. "We're kind of in a rush but help yourself to anything while we're away. We might not be back until midnight or so." We were going to a charity function for Shelley's work. Neither of us wanted to go. But we had to. Shelley seemed pissed at me on the ride over. I asked her what was wrong but she didn't answer. Then finally after, ten stoney minutes, she let it all out.

"John, I just don't know if I want this anymore." I knew what she meant.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

That was the end of the conversation. It honestly wasn't even that surprising to hear. You could see the contempt on her face all the time. She didn't like this life we had. When we got home, Shelley went upstairs right away and I went to the family room, where little Tess was wrapped up in a blanket, sleeping. She looked like an angel. I gently cupped her shoulder and she blinked a little. When she saw it was me she reached her arms up for an embrace. I pulled her toward me and held her tight. It felt so right. I set her down and gave her a long, slow kiss.

"How were the kids?"

"They were great! We had so much fun together." Tess sat up so I could sit next to her on the couch and started telling me a story about the kids. She took off her sweater and was speaking so animatedly that her chest was going wild, jiggling and bouncing. I could see her hard nipples. She wasn't wearing a bra and her huge boobs were still high on her chest. I was staring. I didn't pretend like I wasn't staring. She had me. She fucking had me.

I laughed and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her to sit in my lap. She finished her story, her tits coming to rest on my thick forearms. Again I bounced her up and down on my knee, which made her giggle. I could feel her boobs on my arms moving up and down and I could see a blurry outline of us in the TV. She looked so hot, cuddled up in my lap. I started kissing her neck and rubbing her thighs. She moaned. I ran my hands through her hair, squeezed her huge tits, played with her nipples, rubbed her pussy through her shorts... I grabbed her hips and rolled her hips around, making sure she could feel my huge cock through our clothes. She felt incredible to me.

Tess slid off my lap and got down on her knees in front of me. She bit her bottom lip.

"Can I take my shirt off, Mr. Wilson?"

I was fucking hard. I nodded. My slutty little babysitter's t-shirt was so tight that she had to pull hard to take it off. It got caught under her boobs. I moaned when her enormous tits finally came free. She came forward and unzipped my pants, and my cock sprang forward, almost hitting her in the face. It was like steel at this point, and at its full 9 inches. Tess smiled and licked the tip.

"I love your big dick, Daddy," she whispered. Then she inched closer and heaved her big tits into my lap. Using both hands, she wrapped her soft melons around my dick. The sensation was overwhelming. I had to lean back and close my eyes for a second. When I looked back down, Tess was grinning, moving her breasts up and down on my dick.

Shelley had never, ever done this. Partly because she just didn't have the necessary machinery. But even if she hadn't been small-chested, I don't think she would have done this. When we had sex, it was very straightforward. She never treated me to any special moves. But Tess fucking wrote the book on special moves—she was now licking the tip of my cock every time it came up through her incredible cleavage.

She was smiling and giggling, so happy as she got me off with her big tits. I was happy too. She started talking dirty to me. I was on the verge of cumming and could hardly fucking speak.

"You like this, don't you, Daddy?"

"Yes."

"You like fucking my tits with your big daddy dick."

"Mmmmmmm."

"You get so hard thinking about good I am with your kids, don't you?"

I groaned loudly.

"I love them."

I groaned again. She was squeezing her tits on my cock even harder now, moving her boobs up and down even faster.

"I want your baby in me. I want to be your slutty girl with your baby in me."

Another groan.

"I want to walk around town with a big baby belly all for you. I want everyone to know I'm your little slut."

Fuck.

"I want to have all your babies. I can't wait until you fuck me."

When she said that my cock exploded. The first rope of my cum hit her chin and neck, the second hit the tops of her tits, which were heaving up and down with her breaths. When she smiled at me, a third spurt hit her nipples squarely. She started to rub it all in, driving me crazy. She was such a bad girl, massaging her tits to rub the cum in.

I pulled her up on the couch to sit next to me. We leaned back and smiled at each other. I kissed her forehead and helped her put her shirt and sweater back on. I turned on the TV so we could watch it for a while and pulled a blanket over us. We both fell asleep for a about an hour.

I was woken up by tiny footsteps. Fuck. It was my six-year-old daughter, who was padding through the kitchen to get herself some water. I nudged Tess. When she realized what was happening, she sat up straight just in time—Melanie walked into the room and said hi.

"Hi Mel, we're just watching some TV."

Melanie was so happy to see that Tess was still here. She put her water down and ran to my sitter. Tess gave her a huge hug, rubbing her back. In spite of how stressful this all was, it was warming my heart. Tess really did love my kids. And they loved her.

"Are you sleeping okay?" Tess asked.

"I had a bad dream," Melanie said, rubbing her eyes.

Tess patted the space between us on the couch and Melanie jumped up and started telling us about her dream. It all felt so warm and perfect. Tess and I consoled Melanie.

In a few minutes, I put her to bed, praying hard she wouldn't remember this in the morning. I'd have to come up with some kind of story, maybe about the car, or Tess's families. Then I drove Tess home, my arm around her tiny shoulders. She wrapped her arms around my waist. Before I could get to her house, she made me pull over and gave me a sloppy blow job from the front seat. It was quick and dirty, and I came when she deep-throated me. God, she was a good slut. My good slut.

I had to say something though. I knew I was being a killjoy. But I was cheating on my wife and I needed to be careful.

"Listen, Tess... It's very hot to talk about but I hope you know I could never get you pregnant, really."

She looked up at me with those big blue eyes.

"I know that, silly," she said, laughing a little. "I'm on birth control."

"That's my girl." I pulled her toward me and held her by her little waist, stroking the side of her breast. "That's my good girl."

She looked up at me and kissed my neck.

"I'll see you soon, baby."

She jumped out of the car and ran to her front door. I followed her tight ass bounce all the way to the door. My cock was hard all over again.

To be continued.