BabySitter Scared

Story Info
Earth tremors upset the sitter.
3.6k words
4.38
72.8k
53

Part 76 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,501 Followers

Just after my daughter, Natalie, turned two years old my wife, Marie, complained that she had a slight headache and was going to bed early. I kissed her good-night, never realising that I was kissing her goodbye. She never woke up. I found her there when I went to bed, already passed on. There had to be an autopsy, of course, and I was told that she'd had a brain aneurysm. She was probably dead minutes after going to bed. Nothing that could have been done even if we'd known what was happening.

Since that time I've raised my daughter alone. Fortunately I've got a decent job and can afford to take her to a good child-minding centre near my work. If I want an evening off occasionally, and I do, I hire a baby-sitter for the evening. I've had several but my regular sitter is a fifteen year old, name of Susan. She's a nice kid.

I'd arranged for Susan to come around one Saturday evening as I was going out for a while. Come seven o'clock and there was a knock on the door and I went to let her in. Standing there I found a charming young lady. She was casually dressed in yoga pants and a loose t-shirt, both items which she filled out very well. I might point out that the loose t-shirt wasn't that loose around the bust-line, the material showing a bit of stretch.

"Ah, can I help you?" I asked, figuring she was a collector for something.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Melanie, Susan's sister. Susan's got a broken arm and won't be able to sit tonight."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. You should've just rung. I'd have called around for another sitter."

"You've got another sitter. Me. Susan insisted that we couldn't let you down and that I'd have to fill in for her."

"That's very kind of you, but there's no need to spoil your evening. I'm sure I can find another sitter."

"Ah, like I have any choice in the matter," Melanie told me. "Susan says it's the least I can do, seeing I'm the one who broke her arm, so here I am."

Why didn't that knowledge fill me with trust and happiness?

"Well, come on in and we'll have a chat," I said. If I considered her unsuitable then she wasn't staying, paying off a broken arm debt or not.

My first worry was resolved as soon as Melanie stepped into the house. Nat was looking out of her bedroom door, expecting Susan, and she gave a squeal and came racing out to greet Melanie. So, they knew each other and I wasn't leaving her with a stranger.

I shooed Nat back to bed and sat down for a quick chat with Melanie. She was eighteen, had finished school, and worked at a couple of part-time jobs. Fast-food, both of them. She seemed reasonably intelligent and she was Susan's sister, which was a plus. I decided that I had no problems leaving her to look after Nat.

I eventually got home and I offered Melanie a cup of coffee before she left. We sat in the front room drinking it while Melanie told me all the little stunts that Nat pulled, trying for dominance over a first time sitter. Nat knows how to call my mobile, but also knows that she's only supposed to use the number in an emergency. She threatened to call me and complain at one stage and Melanie had calmly passed her the phone and waited. Nat decided not to push the issue.

So there I was, sitting comfortably, enjoying my coffee and chatting to a lovely and intelligent young woman. Then we had the earthquake and I was sitting comfortably listening to a terrified young miss bewailing her life choices now that she was faced with imminent death.

I had better clarify that last sentence a little. When I say earthquake, there was a tremor. A very small tremor that caused the house to give a very slight shiver. It was obviously an earthquake, but only a very minor one. I ignored it, apart from noting that it had happened. Melanie was scared stiff, assuming that the house would collapse or the ground would swallow us up. The specific life choice she was bewailing was the argument she'd had with her boyfriend the night before, regarding matters sexual.

It appeared he'd been busy seducing her and she'd been with him all the way until it was time to lose her panties and get down and dirty. She was still a virgin and he must have rushed her a little, because she'd panicked and backed right off, much to his chagrin. He'd even pulled the old line that we couldn't know the future and that we might be dead tomorrow, so why not? She now thought that the 'might be dead' bit was coming true.

Melanie didn't actually sit down and explain all this to me in lucid language. It was more that she was babbling out her regrets and was half frantic with fear that the roof might collapse upon us, burying us all. I put down my coffee cup, extracted hers from her waving arm and put it aside before she poured it all over the carpet.

I pulled her over against me, just holding her and talking soothingly, explaining that it was just a tremor and it's over now and no harm done. Everything is fine. I managed to get her nicely calmed down and starting to feel a little sheepish about her behaviour. Then there was another fucking tremor.

It was no worse than the previous one. Lighter, if anything. It still managed to push all Melanie's buttons again. Maybe she had a phobia about earthquakes.

Maybe I wasn't being quite as sympathetic as I could be this time, but her over-reaction was a little on the irritating side. She must have experienced tremors before. It seemed to me that the thing upper-most on her mind was lost opportunity. When she wailed that she was going to die a virgin I couldn't help myself.

"Don't let that worry you," I told her in as soothing a voice as I could come up with. "As soon as you calm down I'll take off your panties and initiate you myself, here and now. Then you won't have to worry about it anymore."

That got through to her. She gave a start, stopped rabbiting on, and gave me a shocked look. I jumped into the sudden silence.

"Little tremors hit all the time," I told her. "Usually you can't feel them. If you hadn't been standing still in the middle of the night you probably wouldn't have noticed those ones, either. This isn't exactly an area renowned for earthquakes, now is it? Those ones probably occurred a hundred miles away and we just felt a very small tremor."

I managed to calm her down again, suggesting some fresh coffee wouldn't hurt. Over the fresh coffee I managed to find out that a friend of hers had been killed in an earthquake. Well, not exactly killed by the earthquake, but she'd panicked and run out of the house and onto the road. A car had done the actual job, but Melanie still blamed the earthquake and was rather sensitive where they were concerned.

Coffee finished I took her cup and placed them both on the coffee table. I encouraged her to stand while I remained seated on the couch. She was standing right in front of me and within easy reach, so I reached.

I lifted up the bottom of her t-shirt and taking hold of her yoga pants I started to pull them down. That got an immediate reaction.

"What do you think you're doing?" she demanded, grabbing hold of the front of her pants to hold them in place.

"Taking these off. I told you that once you'd calmed down I'd take your panties off and initiate you. You seem a lot calmer now and it's time for me to keep my promise."

"You have got to be kidding. I barely know you. Why on earth would I let you, ah, initiate me?"

"Because we've both got a highly developed sense of civic responsibility," I smartly replied.

"What?"

"You're too highly strung. If I let you go and drive home in your present state and there was another tremor you might panic again and crash. You could get killed or you might run over some old lady who couldn't get out of the way in time. This sort of tragedy could be fixed by a little effort on our part right now."

"That is the biggest load of crap that I've ever heard," I was told. "You can't seriously expect me to believe that."

"It was the best I could come up with on the spur of the moment, but it seems to me you do need to lose your virginity. It's preying on your mind. Once it's gone you'll be able to make more rational decisions."

"Maybe. Letting you pop my cherry seems to me to be a most irrational decision. I have a boyfriend. He'll be more than willing to help me out in this situation."

"There, you see? An unwise decision. Your boyfriend would rush you before you could change your mind again and probably wind up hurting you in his hurry. You wouldn't enjoy it, you'd have a fight about it, and just like that he's your ex and you're regretting the whole thing."

"And I'm sure of instant ecstasy with you, am I?"

"Well, I can't guarantee that, but I'll take my time and give you a chance to back out if you really want to. If I do wind up hurting you and you don't enjoy it you won't mind so much because I'm not your boyfriend and it won't bother you if you don't see me again."

"I hope you buy toilet paper in bulk loads, because the bullshit you throw around must need a lot of clearing up. You can't seriously expect me to yield to your dubious charms."

"No, but it will be fun finding out."

Seeing she was distracted I jerked harder on her yoga pants and they slipped out of her hands and down. She made a shocked sound, hastily crossing her hands in front of her.

"You leave me alone," she snapped, trying to pull away from me, finding herself stuck as I was still holding onto her pants, albeit at a rather low level.

"No. What say we take these off and sit you on my lap and I'll just pet you a little and see where it leads? If you decided the final answer is going to be no then I guess I can accept that."

With that I pulled her down onto my lap, resulting in her sitting there with her hands in her lap and her clothes around her ankles, blushing furiously. Bare from the waist down it must have seemed a much more minor detail when I lifted her t-shirt up and she let it go with only a few words of protest.

I slid my arm around her, cupping and stroking her breast, while my other hand was caressing her leg. Outer thigh and the top of her legs only, mind you, as she was keeping her knees together. I just stroked what was available, chatting on about inconsequentialities, seeing what time would bring.

What time brought was a third tremor. Like I'd explained to her earlier, the little ones tend to come in bunches. It might as well have stayed at home for all the notice Melanie took. She might have blinked when it happened, but I couldn't even be sure of that. So much for the thought that she'd be all over me if it happened again.

On the plus side, Melanie was breathing harder and her nipples were erect, and very sensitive from the way she squirmed about when I ran my palm over them. She was still permitting me to stroke her, not yet demanding that I let her go. Another plus was that her knees were no longer jammed together. They weren't conveniently parted, but I could now run a hand between them and along the inside of her leg for a short distance.

I didn't try to force the issue. I ran my hand between her legs as far as it would go and just left it there, pressing lightly against her. More to the point I turned her body slightly so I could bend my head and nibble on her breast. My arm around her, cupping her other breast, was also holding her nicely in place and I lightly kissed and suckled on the breast nearest to me, teasing her nipple with my tongue.

Not unnaturally, she was squirming about a little as I did this. This had the unwanted side-effect (from her point of view, not mine) of causing her legs to relax a little, letting my hand drift even higher. Being a natural gentleman I didn't crudely grab when my hand approached her mound. I maintained a polite distance, my hand stoking so high and no higher.

I suppose when you get right down to it a lady's labia are a trifle sensitive so when the hairs on the back of my hands were brushing against her lips she certainly felt them, even if I wasn't actually touching her. There was sufficient touch to stir her labia up, anyway, and they became slightly swollen, puffing out to meet me. This meant that my hand wound up pressing against her mound, feeling her heat and moistness.

As far as I was concerned it was a case of that the hell, I was touching her so I might as well keep on doing so. My stroking switched from her legs to her mound, rubbing back and forth, encouraging and exciting.

Melanie was becoming increasingly nervous. Agitated and aroused, but distinctly nervous. I could sympathize with her boyfriend if this was how it went with him. All worked up and then panic.

"Um, you're going to make me, aren't you?" she accused, and I could hear a tremor in her voice.

"Do you want me to force you?" I asked softly.

"Wh-why would I want you to force me?"

"Some girls would prefer it. The decision is taken out of their hands. They don't have to worry because they can say he made me. Still, I don't think you're that type, so don't worry. If you don't agree then nothing will happen. Apart from a lot of interesting touching, that is."

I dropped a hand to my waist and unzipped and extracted my erection. Then I took hold of her hand and moved it.

"Why don't you just hold me for a while?" I suggested, closing her hand around me. "It's not going to be going anywhere you don't want it to if you're holding onto it."

Possibly not very good logic but it made enough sense for her to accept both the logic and my cock.

It's amazing how having something to actually do can give you a little self-confidence, even if it's something you shouldn't be doing. Holding and stroking my cock was helping Melanie no end, building on her excitement and arousal and diminishing her nervousness. Now all I had to do was get my cock out of her hand and into her.

After a while we changed positions slightly. Melanie was now lying on the couch with me sitting next to her, still touching and stroking, fingers dipping into place where they should not go. She was breathing hard and if she wasn't ready now I suspect she never would be – for me, anyway.

I eased my cock out of her grasp and moved between her thighs, looming over her. Her nervousness was coming back. I could see it in her face.

"What are you doing?" she asking, knowing damn well what I was going to do.

"Shh," I hushed her. "Nothing yet. I'm just going to let you feel me against you. Don't worry about it."

I rubbed my cock along her slit, feeling her lips clinging to me as I moved. I gently eased her lips apart and let the head of my cock settle into the space provided, letting her lips close around me. She opened her mouth but I got in first.

"No, don't say anything," I told her. "Just let it happen."

I pressed a little harder and Melanie was biting her lip. Probably holding her breath, as well. A firmer push and I felt something give and my cock was starting up her passage, eager to be going home.

As you can no doubt guess, if I felt something give, so did Melanie. She gave a small wail of pain and again I was speaking before she did.

"No," I said firmly and confidently. "That did not hurt. It was just the anticipation of pain that makes you think so. Just stop and consider. Is it hurting now or is it just a case of it feels different, something you haven't felt before?"

She hesitated, which was to the good, as it let memory of pain die away and the realisation that a cock was stirring her up gain ground. To help underline the second point I pressed a little deeper, letting her feel me moving inside her.

"Just relax," I murmured. "Let it happen. Encourage it. Push up against me. Show that you're a woman and can handle this. There's no rush. Slow and easy does it."

She was chewing on her lip again but I also felt her push against me, taking me deeper. Like I said, slow and easy, and I gradually pushed fully into her. Then I held it like that.

"There, you see? That's not too bad, is it?"

She didn't actually answer, seeming to be contemplating what was happening to her. I let my hands rub softly across her breasts expanding her awareness of her body.

"Just move with me," I cajoled. "Let's see how things go."

With that I started a nice easy pumping style, pressing against her and then relaxing and pulling back. In again, feeling her responding, then relaxing. I started off with a slow rhythm and Melanie fell into it, moving with me, breathing in time to the movements, her arousal slowly re-establishing itself and asking for more.

It was funny in a way to watch the emotions flitting across her face. She started off with what could only be described as terrified nervousness, which then changed to relief, moved on to interest, and had now finally settled on eager anticipation. She might not have been sure of exactly what she was doing but she was finding it to her liking and wanted to see where it led.

Where it led was more of the same but with a more rapid pace. I slowly increased the pace, whispering soft words about how wonderful she felt, encouraging her to match my endeavours. After a while we were banging together at a fine pace and Melanie was lost to everything but what we were doing. I was thoroughly enjoying myself, my cock sliding down a warm slick passage, feeling her flesh clinging and dragging against me, feeling her accepting me as her master (for the time being, anyway).

I made myself drag it out a bit longer than I wanted to as I wanted to make sure that she was really ready before I finished off. It would be too disappointing for her if I couldn't help her over the line for her first effort. Eventually she wasn't just responding but was starting to act up a little. She was starting to twist about under me, knowing something was coming and wanting it.

Ever helpful I started thrusting into her with a lot more gusto, really driving home. She stayed with me for a few more strokes and then she lost it, giving a small scream as she shuddered through her climax. My own climax came quite naturally, forced out of me when she clamped herself around my cock, milking me and draining me.

Melanie lay still for so long I was starting to wonder if she'd fallen asleep. She finally shook her head, sat up, and looked at me.

"You took advantage of me," she stated.

"I never did," I protested. "I was just being my normal helpful self. It was obvious that those quakes had got you all upset and you needed to do something to relax you, so I relaxed you. You are feeling a little relaxed, aren't you."

She gave me a speaking look as she dragged her clothes back on. A tentative suggestion that there was no hurry for her to do that was ignored.

"I am going home. I don't think you need bother Susan about sitting jobs for several weeks. If you need any before that, look around. I won't be available."

"If you say so," I acknowledged, "but if you're worried that I might try to seduce you again I wouldn't do that again."

"Right. And I believe you. Not," she muttered.

"No, honestly, I wouldn't. I'd probably try something completely different next time. Maybe just bend you over the nearest chair, pull down your panties, and take you with a minimum of warning. It would give you an education."

No answer, so I tried again.

"Ah, perhaps if I stripped you completely and had you down on all fours? Or maybe if you have a suggestion of your own? I'm willing to make adjustments for you."

"Not going to happen, believe me," she snapped. "Not going to happen."

She was, however, flushed and breathing hard. I wondered how much she'd protest if I asked Susan if she could get Melanie to fill in again? It could be interesting.

Ashson
Ashson
8,501 Followers