BabySitter Sleeping

Story Info
Don't sleep on the job.
2k words
3.97
251.4k
147

Part 79 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers

Marlene fronted up at the Jackson's place slightly early.

Mr & Mrs Jackson were going to a party, leaving their two younger children in her care. Their eldest child, Mike, was going to football practise and would be sleeping over at a friend's place. The two minor children were twins of nine, and nice kids. Mike, at eighteen, was considerably older and would be insulted to be told he needed a sitter. Especially one of his own age.

The Jackson's left and Marlene kept a casual eye on the twins. They knew they had to do their homework and that Marlene wouldn't stand for any nonsense. They also knew the time they were supposed to be in bed.

The twins were in a good mood and homework was completed in a timely manner and there was no fuss raised when Marlene turned off the TV and suggest it was bedtime. They trooped off to bed and be nine o'clock all was quiet.

Marlene settled onto the couch in the lounge room and turned on the TV again, flicking through the channels to find a movie. Finding one that seemed interesting she grabbed a snack and a drink and settled down to watch it.

"Spell boring," she muttered to herself after a while, but didn't bother to change the channel. After all, it should improve. It could hardly get worse. Paying little attention to the film, Marlene nodded off.

Around eleven, Mike arrived home. There'd been an accident at training, his friend being carted off to hospital with a suspected broken ankle. Mike had gone with him to keep him company but, satisfied with a diagnosis of a badly sprained ankle, Mike had left him with his parents and come home. They didn't need him hanging around while Barry was laid up.

Noticing the TV on in the lounge room, and no-one apparently there, Mike wandered over to turn it off. Turning back to the door he spotted the missing viewer.

Marlene was sprawled on the couch, dead to the world. Her dress had ridden up, and her panties were on display. Mike smiled as he looked her over, an erection building, quite unbidden.

Marlene had a nice little figure, with long shapely legs that were on full display. Her panties had pulled tight across her crotch, emphasising more than hiding her femininity. They were tight enough to show that she had to be clean shaven to present a view like that. Her t-shirt was rucked up, showing a trim tummy, and her arms were crossed under her breasts, pushing them up quite prominently.

As he looked, Mike's erection became even harder. Wondering how deeply she was asleep, Mike called her name, not too loudly. There was no sign of life from his sleeping beauty. He looked and wondered.

One of the things Mike was wondering was, would he be able to slide those panties down without her waking up? The way her legs were positioned Mike thought that, if he could get them out from under her bottom, they'd come right off quite easily. Of course, if she woke up he'd probably get a black eye.

Grinning to himself, Mike took gentle hold of Marlene's panties, easing them away from her skin. His hands were large enough to stretch them away from her body, and he gently tugged them downward, pressing them down into the cushions of the couch so that the material wouldn't noticeably drag across her bottom.

He had been right, Mike found. Once clear of her bottom the panties had come off with no problems whatsoever. Admiring even more the picture before him, he could feel that his trousers were a size or two too small. They'd never felt so cramped before.

Mike ran a finger very lightly across Marlene's mons, letting it trace down along her slit. There was no reaction from Marlene at this point and he nodded, satisfied. Maybe she was asleep enough to do some more clothing adjustment. He couldn't really take her t-shirt off without disturbing her, but if he could get her to move her arms he should be able to lift it up over her breasts.

Moving slowly, Mike pressed against one arm, directing it away and alongside Marlene. Then back to the other arm and the same tactics had that arm dangling by her side. A gentle hold on the t-shirt, lifting it up and over the hills, and Marlene's bra was there, showing a very nice bit of cleavage.

Mike was sweating lightly now. He was going to be in trouble for sure, but he couldn't seem to stop himself. He was reaching to lightly trace Marlene's cleavage when he noticed the type of bra. The catch was between her breasts. He looked closer, finding it no hardship, studying the clasp.

Deft fingers undid the catch and then lightly lifted the bra cups away from the treasures they were supposed to guard. Very nice breasts, thought Mike, lightly touching each pink nipple before tugging at the front of his trousers to relieve a bit of the pressure there.

He looked at Marlene, asleep and effectively naked. Then he glanced at the coffee table in front of the couch, or rather, he glanced at the thick pile rug under the coffee table. It was a nice large and soft rug.

Mike pushed the coffee table off the rug and turned back to the couch. First things first, he decided, and stripped. If his erection had had a voice it would have yelled with relief at being freed from those restrictive clothes.

He slid and arm under Marlene's knees and another under her shoulders. He was an athlete and in top condition. He lifted her easily and, turning, he placed her on the rug.

Marlene was now moving drowsily, so Mike moved a little faster. His hands on her ankles eased Marlene's legs apart, and then his hand rested on her naked mound, holding her.

Marlene woke slowly. She wasn't a virgin and she knew what the pleasant sensations emanating from her pussy and breast meant. She arched her back slightly, enjoying the sensation of hands delicately manipulating her body, and then reality set it.

Who the hell was touching her?

Marlene's eyes snapped open and she gasped, trying to take in the enormity of what was going on. She was baby-sitting and had fallen asleep. Now someone had pulled off her panties and undone her bra and was playing with her.

She tried to sit up, her voice coming out as a squeak as she demanded who the hell?

Mike didn't even blink when Marlene snapped awake. His hand on her breast prevented her from rising, although the way he had positioned himself between her thighs would have stopped her from doing more than sitting up.

"Hi," he said, his fingers dipping between hep lips and stroking inside her. Not a virgin he noticed with satisfaction. That would make it easier.

"I'm Mike Jackson. My friend hurt himself so I had to come home. You're Marlene aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm Marlene, Mike, and what do you think you're doing?"

"What am I doing? What the hell do you think I'm doing? I've got this nice little erection that needs a workout and you were there so it seemed an ideal solution to have you give me the workout."

Marlene's eyes moved in the indicated direction and she paled slightly. He was naked and he most certainly had an erection ready for use.

"Um, Mike, this is not a good idea," she protested. "I'd rather you stopped right now."

"Right now, you'd rather I stopped. Later on, you'll be glad that I didn't," said Mike. "Anyway, I'm right to go and, from the feel of you, you're ready to receive me. Are you going to wrestle or just suffer in silence as I thrill you with my manliness?"

"Neither," snapped Marlene. "It's not going to happen. Get off me."

For answer, Mike leant forward, his erection pressing lightly against Marlene's lips.

"I'm going to start pushing home now," Mike told Marlene. "You have choices. You can wriggle, but that won't stop me driving home. You can just lie there while I fumble around and eventually nail you or you can reach down, ease your lips apart and direct me cleanly into you. That way, we come together nice and easy. Your choice."

Marlene cursed as she felt Mike's cock pressing against her lips, trying to force its way past them. If she didn't guide it into place there was no knowing where this idiot would put it. Her hand darted down between her legs, spreading her lips slightly and nudging Mike's cock in the right direction. She gasped as she felt him starting to sink into her.

"Good choice," murmured Mike. "Now brace yourself. I'm coming home fast."

With that Mike drove in hard, sheathing himself with one hard thrust. Marlene squealed and bucked under him, feeling him brushing past any resistance she might have offered and filling her with cock. There was a definite difference in the way men entered you, she decided.

Mike was young and impatient. Now that he was taking Marlene he felt no inclination to hang around. He set to with a will, banging her hard and fast, delighted to have such a willing victim under him.

Marlene squealed again as she felt Mike pounding into her. Didn't he have any finesse? She bucked her hips up to meet him. Damn it, she wasn't going to just let him have it all his own way.

Youthful enthusiasm can make up for a lot. Mike's frantically busy fucking had a class all its own, driving Marlene quickly towards a climax. She felt a sense of shock that it was all happening so rapidly. In a detached area of her mind she could see herself, bucking hard up against Mike while he drilled repeatedly into her, driving her to a climax whether she would or no.

She would, if Marlene had her way. She met every thrust that descended upon her, pushing hard against it to ensure that it went fully into her, roughly massaging her passage, sending signals of pleasure and excitement coursing through her.

Mike was gasping, his gonads in complete charge, racing to a climax. He gave a shout as he came, feeling himself pumping into Marlene. He heard her give a muffled shriek, and then she was shaking and shuddering under him, eyes wide but seeing nothing.

When Marlene had recovered enough to know what was going on around her she looked over at Mike. He was lying back, hands under his head, smiling and relaxed, his erection drooping to half-mast.

"Just what do you think you're parents are going to say when I tell them you jumped me," she snapped at him.

Mike turned his head slightly to look at her.

"My father would probably say, 'way to go, Mike,' and my mother would say 'oh, no, Marlene, he wouldn't' and make a note not to hire you again."

Knowing his parents, Marlene thought that was probably an accurate summation of the way they'd react.

"What the hell makes you think I'll ever babysit for your family again, anyway?" she grouched.

"Dear me. You're not going to be upset just because I bonked you a couple of times, surely," murmured Mike.

"Once!" rapped Marlene.

"Twice," said Mike, drawing her attention to an erection that was stretching and raising itself to its full height. "The advantages of youth. I thought that this time we might try it doggy style, and take our time. What do you think?"

Despite herself, Marlene could feel her insides slowly turning over with anticipation. She shook her head, denying it would happen.

"It's not on Mike," she said.

"I mean it, Mike," she repeated as he rolled her over onto her tummy.

"We're not doing this, Mike," she wailed as she felt her bottom being lifted into position.

Turning her head she could see Mike kneeling behind her, his erection already lightly pressing against her.

"I said no, Mike," she squealed, as he drove slowly forward, once more filling her.

"You rotten bastard," she groaned, swaying to meet the newly rejuvenated erection that plunged into her. "You're not listening to a word I say."

Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers