BabySitter's Punishment

Story Info
Sitter makes a mistake and is reprimanded.
2.6k words
4.14
157.2k
32

Part 133 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,536 Followers

I had to babysit for Simone and Saul Danvers one night. They were an OK couple and the kids were generally well behaved. Simone and Saul were very firm parents, if you know what I mean. The kids knew where they stood and toed the line. I'm not saying that the Danvers' were rigid disciplinarians or anything like that. They had a good relationship with the kids. It was just that the kids knew how far they could push things and what would happen if they pushed too far. (They tended not to push too far.)

This night Simone and Saul were going out to a concert and didn't expect to be home until nearly midnight. Everything went smoothly after they'd gone until it was the kid's normal bedtime. They didn't want to go. Naturally. What kid does? I thought it wouldn't hurt to let them stay up for a bit longer.

I know. I should have insisted, but I was on the phone. I would have had to hang up and I was in the middle of an interesting conversation, so I let it ride. An hour later the kids were still up and still reasonably well behaved so I was just letting it ride a bit longer.

A little bit later the kids were starting to get a bit fractious and loud. I was really going to have to make them go to bed but my phone rang and I had to answer it, didn't I. The next thing I knew the kids were running riot and I was yelling at them to quieten down as I was trying to talk on the phone.

I was pleasantly surprised to find the kids promptly shut up. It just goes to show that you only need to be firm. Then I saw that they weren't looking at me but behind me. I knew, I just knew, what I would see when I turned around. Simone and Saul were standing in the doorway and they didn't look happy.

Simone gave me a nasty smile.

"It's raining and the event had to close early," she said. She looked past me to her children. "Weren't you lot supposed to be in bed two hours ago?" she asked politely.

At that point she was talking to thin air. The kids were heading to their beds so fast they were a blur. Simone stalked after them.

Saul strolled over to where I was standing, detached my phone, said goodbye into it, and hung up. Then he placed the phone on the table. He was quite restrained. For a second I thought he was going to crush it under foot.

"A word with you, Debbie," he said quietly, taking a seat on the couch. "You do know that the children have a set bed time?"

He knew damn well that I knew it. I'd sat for them before and the kids always went to bed at the same time. He started lecturing me about the responsibilities of a baby-sitter. I just tuned out. I let the lecture wash over me, nodding every so often, especially when his voice seemed to rise as though asking a question, but not really listening. I was wondering how to explain to my boyfriend why we got cut off when we were talking.

I don't know how long he was reading me the riot act, but the last few words he said seemed to connect with me, because I heard them quite distinctly.

"Well, I'm glad you agree," he said. "It does simplify things."

Agree? I could remember nodding 'yes' to a question, but what had I agreed to? I promptly found out.

Saul reached over, took my arm, and jerked me forward so that I fell across his knee. He yanked my slacks down off my bottom, holding me in place with his hand in the small of my back. Thank goodness my panties had stayed in place. Before I could squeal or protest his hand came down hard on my bottom.

Then I did start squealing and protesting.

"What do you think you're doing?" I wailed. "You can't spank me. I'm not one of your children."

I promptly received another spank, and it hurt.

"You just agreed that it would be appropriate," pointed out Saul. "Why change your mind now?"

I had? I probably had when I just nodded without listening. And it wasn't as though I could now confess that I hadn't been listening to a word he said.

"I'm eighteen," I protested. "I'm an adult. You can't just put me across your knee and spank me as though I was a child."

"She has a point," said a voice, and I was silently thanking Simone for returning at just the right moment. "You can't really treat her as though she's still a minor. Adults get treated as adults."

"True," said Saul, "but she did agree that she deserved a spanking."

Not knowingly, I hadn't. Sod that for a joke.

"Well," said Simone, "in that case, spank her as the adult she is."

With that Simone took hold of my panties and peeled them down. I'm like "What are you doing?" in a frantic voice, and Simone just laughed.

"Big girls get a big girls spanking," she said. "That means that the spanking area increases to include this area."

When she said 'this area' she poked me, right in the middle of my mound.

I just seemed to feel a jolt of shock run through me. She couldn't have poked me in the pussy. She just couldn't. But she had. Before I could say anything Saul dropped another firm spank on my bottom. A bottom that was now bare, I might add.

That spank smarted, but what promptly followed was far worse. Saul's next spank landed smartly over my pussy, covering my complete mound with a stinging smack. My god, he was really going to spank me both on my bottom and my pussy. I was horrified. I was also helpless to stop him.

I was so busy squirming and trying to persuade Saul to stop the spanking that I didn't really notice what Simone was doing until I felt my bra come undone and a pair of hands started fondling my breasts.

That snapped my attention from Saul and my bottom to Simone and my top. I hadn't even noticed it being pulled up, but it had been, and with my bra undone my breasts should have been dangling free. Instead of which, they were cupped in Simone's hands while she fondled them.

"Simone," I protested.

"What?" she asked, while a few more spanks were decorating my bottom. And other places, which I won't mention.

"What are you doing?" I protested.

"After an adult spanking you're going to be feeling all hot and horny. I'm just helping you by teasing your breasts. Don't worry. Saul will take care of the horniness. It's all part of an adult punishment. Just relax."

Just relax? What was she saying? What was Saul going to do about this supposed horniness? I wasn't feeling aroused. Well, not very. Damn it, now that she'd mentioned it I was starting to feel aroused. Saul seemed to be spanking my pussy more than my bottom and the spanks were quite light. Stinging and arousing more than hurting.

Saul finally stopped spanking, but his hand was left resting on my mound, gently squeezing and releasing. I gave a gasp when I felt his fingers starting to probe inside me.

"Hmm. Debbie is hot and wet and it feels as though she wants a little action, but it also seems that she's a virgin. Should we oblige with the one on one action?"

"Don't ask me, ask Debbie," said Simone. "She's the one who needs to be serviced. How about it, Debbie? Are you ready for Saul to take care of you?"

Am I ready to be raped? Ah, no, thank you.

I shook my head. "No. It's all right. Saul doesn't need to do anything."

"Hmm. I think she's ready, Saul. She's just a little nervous about saying so. Remember that she's a virgin. Just lay her on the rug. She'll want to be able to actually see you entering her for her first time."

No, I didn't. I didn't want to have my first time. Well, I did, but not just yet and by my own choice, thank you very much.

I explained that to Saul and was ignored. Well, not really ignored. Saul effectively patted me on the head and said don't worry, it'll be fine. At the same time he just stood up with me in his arms and then placed me flat on my back on the rug.

Simone sank down onto the rug next to me, stroking me, her hands running from my mons to my breasts and back again. I, I hate to admit, was more interested in the fact that Saul was stripping of his trousers. I couldn't believe he was going to do this, but it was plain to see he was ready.

Saul knelt between my thighs and I promptly tried to cover myself with my hands. Simone just gave a sigh and grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands up over my head.

"Don't be silly," she chided me. "It's going to happen so just wait and see what it's like before you go all defensive."

I took time to throw her a frustrated look but my attention was really on where the action was about to take place. Saul had lowered his cock and eased forward until the tip of it was just butting up against me. He started making a series of small movements, his cock bumping against my slit repeatedly. I was watching and waiting, appalled and fascinated, when he reached down and I could feel his fingers stretching my lips slightly. The next bump his cock pushed past my lips, which promptly close around him as Saul took his hand away.

Now I felt a touch of dread. I wasn't scared, exactly, but I just didn't know what was going to happen. Well, I did know, but I didn't know what it would feel like, if you know what I mean. What was going to happen was bloody obvious. He was going to push that thing into me.

I could feel him pressing forward and I could practically feel him thumping against my hymen. You hear stories of the first time and some of them are pretty nasty and now it was my turn. My eyes were flicking between Saul's face and his cock, mainly watching his cock to see what it was doing but looking at his face to try to read his intentions. That's how I happened to spot him giving a nod to Simone.

Would you believe that Simone bit my breast? Quite hard, too. I yipped and tried to push her head away and at the same time I felt Saul give a firm push and something gave. I just felt confused. Saul had just broken through my hymen and my breast stung?

Simone was giggling.

"It was to take your attention off what was about to happen," she told me.

I barely heard her. I was too busy watching Saul's disappearing cock. It wasn't shrinking, worse luck, but disappearing inside me. I could see it pushing in and from the other side of it I could feel it pushing in. Oh, boy, could I feel it.

On the outside there was less and less of it, but on the inside it was filling me. I was becoming more and more aware of a cock in me. Everything else was starting to be incidental. I mean, there was a cock inside me. It shouldn't be there, but there it was. More and more of it seemed to be there every passing moment. I could see and feel that Saul's groin was now rubbing against mine, so he couldn't put any more cock into me, so why was it that it still felt as though it was expanding inside me?

I just lay there, feeling stunned. OK, I was prepared to admit that it didn't hurt, but I wasn't going to go so far as to say I liked it. Let's just say that it felt different. Well, I suppose it would, never having had one before. Would it feel the same the next time, or would it feel different if it was a different man? Not a question I really wanted to ponder at the time.

I felt Saul's cock move inside me and looking down I could see he was pulling out. I could feel his cock dragging against me as he withdrew and watched his shaft slowly emerging. At first I thought he was going to take it right out and wasn't sure whether I should be relieved or disappointed. It didn't really matter. He stopped while the head of his cock was still inside me, and I could feel it bulging against my lips. Then he came back in, a lot faster than he'd pulled back, drawing a startled gasp from me.

That was just the start of it. He did it again and again, his cock pulling out and driving back in. I found myself pushing up to meet him, my hips coming right off the floor as I heaved up to take his descending stroke. His hands were on my hips, helping to guide me as he took me, repeatedly plunging into me.

At the same time Simone was continuing to play with my breasts. She seemed fascinated by them, touching and kissing them, teasing my nipples, leaving little bite marks that I was sure would be there the next day.

Mind you, Simone's fun and games, while interesting, were definitely playing second fiddle to Saul and his cock, which were playing the whole orchestra. I was gasping and muttering as he drilled into me, every thrust raising ripples of excitement, and all that excitement was accumulating.

I was rapidly being reduced to a mass of nerve endings that were being rubbed and tantalised by Saul's cock, and every fibre of my being was being brought into awareness of what was happening to me.

It seemed to me that Saul showed no signs of stopping. He just kept on slapping hard against me, jolting me, driving me not so slowly insane with lust. I found that at some stage my legs had come up and wrapped around him, helping me to cling to him while he just took me, and took me, and took me.

I finally felt something change in the way Saul was driving into me. All of a sudden he seemed to be moving with more urgency, and then I just gave up. I had this orgasm that just seemed to keep going and going, feeling Saul releasing himself inside me as he climaxed, but considering that incidental to the way my own climax was just tearing me apart.

When I finally got my wits together Saul was fully dressed and sitting on the couch talking to Simone. I scrabbled my clothes together and hastily pulled them on, not giving a damn that I was all hot and sticky.

Simone frowned at me.

"I do hope that if we have to call on you again we won't have any more misbehaviour," she said.

Was she talking about mine or theirs? I'm quite sure that it's not proper etiquette to spank your babysitter, and as for the rest of it. . .

The trouble was that both Saul and Simone seemed to consider the entire thing as normal. What could I say? What I did say was nothing. Still, I couldn't help thinking things. Things like, I wasn't the only sitter they used. Had they had to discipline other sitters? I wondered if I could find out.

Also, if I did sit for them again and let the kids run riot, would they discipline me in the same way?

Why do you always seem to have more questions than answers?

Ashson
Ashson
8,536 Followers