Babysitting Again

Story Info
Babysitting hots up unexpectedly with gf & three horny girls.
6.9k words
4.68
274.5k
52

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 08/23/2019
Created 03/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flynn77
Flynn77
483 Followers

Last November I wrote of the true events that befell my girlfriend and I the summer before we left for college, when I experienced my first real exhibitionist/voyeur scenario whilst babysitting.

Susy and I had one further encounter with young Heather a few weeks later and I'll commit as many details to 'paper' here from memory as possible. It was a truly once in a lifetime fated encounter I look back on with wonder and delight.

Heather's parents had taken a vacation along with their youngest daughter. With our family connections, they trusted Susy and I with house-sitting their expensive property for the final week of their fortnight holiday; this due to Heather being away also – a field trip with her old high school study group.

The house was quite grand, an L-shaped construction in a wealthy neigbourhood, with a spacious back yard which had an ornate little swimming pool tucked in one corner – positioned to get maximum sunlight and sheltered nicely by an arbour of strategically-placed trees; along with high fences they provided a great deal of privacy from neighbouring homes.

Susy and I enjoyed our stay, benefiting from terrific late-summer weather. We spent most days out by the pool and I was angling towards getting some al-fresco action. On our penultimate day I fingered her to orgasm through her bikini bottoms, while she blew me then wanked me off as we lay by the poolside.

My plans for our last day alone went well – a shopping trip followed by a couple of hours in a beer garden. Susy had enough alcohol in her to loosen up inhibitions; I could always tell as she would start to flick at her long blonde hair, twisting the end curls in her fingers and stroking her neck lightly as she spoke - an absent-minded erotic caress.

She also pushed those buoyant, full breasts of hers over the table at me, in full knowledge that the cleavage she was showing beneath her strappy little vest top was entrancing me and drawing plenty of admiring looks from the other drinkers. I was confident those 36cs would see the light of day in their entirety when I got her back to the pool.

So it was a bit of a dampener when voices from the backyard intruded on our giggling return to the house. I'd been warming Susy up nicely by reminding her of our sexy little adventure the day before and the stage was set for some full-on carnal pleasure.

So three screeching teens splashing in the pool was not what I really wanted hear.

Heather was back, early by a couple of days. She was in the pool with another two girls. One, Mandy, was an attractive, tanned little buxom blonde with a pearly-white smile whom I recognised from pictures of Heather's eighteenth birthday party. She bounced around towards Susy and I as we approached, her big titties barely contained by the twin triangles of her small stripy bikini top. She was waist deep in the water at the shallower end, so I couldn't tell if the bottom part of her costume was as skimpy. But she caught my gaze drifting nonetheless and shot me a devilish look. She was no shrinking violet, this one; a genuine little cock-teaser.

"Hi, Andy," she said like she knew me, though in truth I might have only spoken to her once before in passing.

Heather was beside her wearing a white bikini which put me in mind of Ursula Andress in 'Dr.No'. It was that 60s-style, but suited her curvy figure perfectly; like Betty page had auditioned for the part. Her long silken brunette mane was wet from the horseplay and she smiled up at me with those sparkling green eyes from a glistening wet face. The memories of our previous encounter shot a bolt of lightning through my groin.

Heather greeted us, explaining one of the teachers had taken ill and cut short the trip. They didn't mind too much because the weather was so nice and Mandy had come to stay overnight.

The third girl was Heather's next-door neighbour, a slim little brunette wearing a one-piece costume, deep blue with white trim. Sophie appeared the shyest of the three, slightly embarrassed at her appearance – I noted the dark material of her swimsuit moulded around her small boobs and her nipples poked out highly visibly. She was cute, kind of pixie-ish, had big doe eyes and a quaint shy smile framed by a bouncing brown bob which curled into the corners of her mouth.

When she said hi it was in a soft voice and she very deliberately moved into deeper waters to cover her perky nipples.

Heather added, "We've been having some cocktails. You won't tell, will you? Course you won't. . .You going to come join us? Get some sun?"

She said it all quite quickly which made me wonder about how many cocktails they'd had. But Susy was just as tipsy, and announced we'd be back in a few moments so Heather better get pouring.

We went back in to change. I was a bit put out that my plans for some open-air romping were scuppered but at least the bonus would be to lay around the poolside in the sun in the company of four young hotties.

I fought to keep my erection under control as Susy and I changed in the master bedroom. I dragged on my swim shorts, tucking the aforesaid weapon of crass destruction down tight against the built-in elastic. Watching my slim blonde girl with her fantastic statuesque tits, tight butt and neat bald, waxed pussy get naked as she climbed into her yellow two-piece set off a buzz in my groin and head which took some force of will to resist.

On return to the heat of the garden, Susy and I slumped down in two poolside loungers across from the three girls who were sat on the opposite edge sipping at elaborate cocktails. We had one each placed by the loungers.

I thanked Heather very much and enjoyed the relaxing experience of sipping her strong margaritas. In fact, I didn't doubt that a few of those might take the edge off everything very nicely.

Susy and I had been indulging in some meaningless smalltalk with Sophie, about how nice the neighbourhood was, where she was planning to go to university, that sort of crap, when giggling from Heather and Mandy permeated the conversation.

The two of them had their heads together, much amused by something as they shot glances over at us. I could damn well guess, I thought, what was tickling them – our previous encounter with Heather which had gone unmentioned so far. We hadn't seen Heather since the night in question and memories of her masturbation frenzy as she watched Susy and I screw certainly made me rather uncomfortable as I lay prone on the lounger. I rested my cocktail glass on my own cock which was threatening to tent my shorts. I wore a stupid wan grin and asked Heather to share the joke with us.

This prompted further hilarity, then Heather nudged Sophie and said, "Come on, Soph, you better tell Andy and Susy what's so funny."

Sophie, who hadn't been part of their merriment until then, looked puzzled, then shocked, then downright mortified and blushed a beetroot red that even in the strong sunlight which enveloped the pool still made her cheeks glow like embers.

She looked from Heather and Mandy, over to us, hand covering her mouth. She hissed at Heather, "I can't believe you."

"Hey, you were so keen to tell us," Heather said. "Don't you think they should know?"

Mandy giggled gleefully. Susy and I exchanged puzzled glances. Obviously, she'd also been thinking the amusement was somehow centred around our adventure a month ago. This new turn of events was confusing. What did Sophie have to tell?

But Sophie was paralysed with embarrassment. Heather laughed, "Oh hell, If you won't, I will..."

"Cat got her tongue?" I smiled, puzzled.

"Yep," said Heather with a big dazzling grin, "And she saw you getting yours as well..."

Mandy burst into peals of laughter at her friends gall. Even Sophie couldn't stop herself giggling, too.

"Oh, shit," said Susy. "No way..."

I caught on. I raised my gaze from the girls, looking around the treetops. There, between high braches, you could make out an upstairs window of the neighbouring home. I estimated you had a line of sight straight to part of the poolside: The area where our loungers sat. Like they had yesterday. "Goddamn, Sophie, you saw us?..."

Heather yelped, "Too right, big boy! Best show she's ever had. That's right, isn't it Soph?"

Susy hooted with outraged laughter. I was a mite embarrassed. I felt myself blush like Sophie, though I also felt my dick rise to the thought this cute teen hottie had watched as Susy sucked my cock then tossed me off right under Sophie's gaze.

"You saw everything," I asked, throat dry.

Sophie cast her eyes down to the crystal blue pool waters.

"She sure did, and got off on it..." declared Mandy with amusement. Sophie protested breathlessly. But Mandy was now focussed on Susy and I. "You two like to have fun when you're babysitting, don't you?"

Heather gasped aloud and looked at Mandy with mouth open in mock shock. I guessed then that Mandy knew all about our previous encounter.

Heather gave her a playful push and Mandy shook delightfully, those big firm boobs quivering. She spread her legs slightly, too, for balance as she sat on the pool's edge and the bottom of her bikini was revealed. Like I'd imagined, no bigger than the triangles that covered her awesome tits. And it was drawn between her legs to form a tight camel-toe which hinted at a swell of big pussy lips.

"I think you mean house-stitting, like we're doing now," Susy replied.

"Babysitting again, as well," Mandy shot back. "Got one bit of a baby here, anyways," she added, rounding on Sophie.

Sophie told her to shut up. Mandy twisted her embarrassment by saying, "That was the first real cock Sophie's seen, Andy..."

Heather shrieked, Susy giggled. Sophie looked apologetic. She wriggled uncomfortably. Her one-piece clung to her body, showing of a tight, toned figure with those small breasts straining against confinement.

"You want to see it again, Soph?" Heather asked, shooting a wicked glance over at me.

My heart leapt. Sophie squirmed. Then Susy stepped in to defend her. She put her drink down and sat forward in her lounger, pointing over at Heather and Mandy.

"You two are full of bull," Susy smiled. "Using poor Sophie to try and get a look at Andy's dick..."

"We were not!" Heather exclaimed with a laugh.

"Oh, so you were going to ask politely to see it again? Up close like before?"

Heather now looked a bit uncomfortable. Her bravado seemed to wane as memories of that night were raised. Susy smiled with satisfaction.

"And what if we do ask politely?" Mandy: feisty, cheeky.

But Susy was not to be messed with. "You want to see? Well, let's see how brave you are then?"

Me, I was sat listening to these girls debate the possibilities of me getting my dick out. It was quite surreal in a good porno-watching kind of way; plenty of promise on the horizon but not quite sure exactly what was going to happen, though I certainty sensed something in the air. God bless Heather's margaritas. I took a good look at her sitting there in her white classic cut bikini, watching her lithe legs slide against each other as she dabbled her feet nervously in the pool. She wore the same kind of expression that I'd first seen as she lurked in the shadows the night she caught me screwing Susy – one of anticipation and burgeoning excitement laced with fascination. Like me, she was awaiting the turn of events.

Mandy rose to the challenge. "How brave d'you want me to be?" she said to Susy, meeting her gaze defiantly.

I sensed a friction between the two which was only going to work out in fun for me, I reckoned.

Susy looked at me with her sweet eyes twinkling. She tossed her long blond locks then pointed back at Mandy. "Sophie saw us having some fun. So, if you think you're brave then you won't be bothered about sunning topless will you?"

I sat up. So did my cock. With a gulp I watched Mandy regard the other girls.

"You game?" she said to Heather.

"I wasn't talking to them," Susy snapped.

Mandy glowered at her. Then raised her chin and said, "Hell, if you can, I can." With that she pulled those triangles of material away from her tits. They fell forward, but held out big and firm. Her nipples were jutting out as the air hit them, puckered up. She had big aureole topping those glistening tanned torpedo tits. As the sun hit them it was a sight to stir the dead. I mouthed a silent , 'Wow...'

Heather yelped with hilarity and Sophie gasped her shock.

Mandy noted my reaction with a sly grin and made sure her bikini wasn't going to slip back up. She cupped her tits gently with each hand and swayed side to side. "Like them? I'm quite proud of them..."

Susy looked at me with a satisfied grin. I laughed. "Well, they're certainly noticeable, Mandy."

"Mine aren't that big," said Heather, then to my further arousal, mimicked Mandy by pulling her top aside and revealing those fine curvy tits of hers. I had only glimpsed one in the gloom of the night previously but her they were in their glory, high and full with turgid light-brown nipples.

Susy gave them a clap. "Not bad, not bad," she laughed.

Sophie was sitting there dumbstruck, no longer kicking her feet in the water. She was stock-still, amazed at her friends' audacity.

Mandy called her out. "Hey, Soph, your turn!"

There was no way, she stated, but the girls hounded her. Susy closed the deal by claiming that Sophie had been quite happy to perv over us but wouldn't join in the fun while she had a chance? And she had seen my dick but wouldn't show me her tits?

It was with no little excitement poorly disguised, that Sophie bit her lip and slipped each arm gingerly out of her swimming costume. Carefully, she rolled the upped part down to her waist then leaned back shyly to reveal herself. She looked directly at me, a sure sign she was getting a kick. "They're not that big, I'm afraid," she said quietly, looking down over her tits. They were fine by me – little handfuls that swelled out in firm mounds from her slim frame, crowned by pink nipples. I was surprised by the size of those nips; her aureole were small in diameter but her actual nipples protruded a good half inch from what I could tell given the distance between us – about ten yards across the small pool.

Susy expressed her delight at the girls' daring, then laughed as she pointed out to them, "I have to say – I didn't actually get my top off. Did I, Sophie, if you remember?..."

Sophie's mouth gaped as she made to reply, then clammed up.

Mandy sneered, "She was too busy checking out Andy's dick. Anyway, now do we get a show?"

I looked at the three sets of lovely tits facing me: Mandy's big beauties, so full and ripe on her tanned young body, Heathers firm, spectacular juicy set, and shy Sophie's small perky puppies with their big lush pink nipples. I supped some cocktail. Life was good. Getting better – Susy grabbed my crotch through my shorts. I jerked with surprise, my eyes still on the teen tits opposite.

"You wan to see this?" she tugged the waist of my shorts down. I was putting up a bit of resistance; didn't know quite where she was taking it. She fished her other hand in; I felt her wrap it around my cock. Susy pulled the waist elastic out and down, keeping my dick wrapped in her fist. It was a flash for the girls, and only that. She popped the shorts back over my straining erection.

"Nice, huh?" Susy said.

"Aww," moaned Mandy. "We couldn't see for your hand."

"Yeah, come on," added Heather. "Thought we got to see it? Come on, Andy."

Her appeal to me almost worked - I was quite happy to maybe take it out for them; the buzz was exquisite. But Susy was determined to run this show. I think the attitude between her and Mandy was dictating things.

Susy said firmly, "Sophie forgot something, like I said: I did not actually take my top off..."

"And?..." Mandy said. "So what? You haven't even taken it off now..."

In a flash, Susy whipped her bikini top off, as if she'd been waiting for the cue. She had tremendous tits, as I've illustrated before - full 36cs with their own buoyant gravity. They swayed beautifully in front of her as she leaned forward, her blonde locks caressing them. "There you go," she said. She even tweaked her nipples to erect them for effect.

"Well?" said Mandy.

"Well, Andy and I went bottomless, didn't we Sophie?"

Now that was a bit of a lie. Yes, I had my shorts off the day before but Susy had only untied one side of her bikini bottoms to allow me access. However, Sophie was not arguing in her exposed confusion. She mumbled accord.

Susy smiled, "So I think we should all be equal if you want Andy's dick out again..."

Heather gazed over in a way that reminded me of the high state of arousal I'd experienced her in before. She looked trippy, like her mind was on other things – namely my cock which was now really tenting my shorts and drawing her dazzling green gaze like a magnet. I watched her perfect features concentrate on my crotch.

"Like, what do you mean?" Mandy quizzed Susy with a sly squint.

"I mean, like, like this..." Susy parodied her teen-speak then brought gasps of surprise as she stood and untied each side of her bright yellow bikini. She let it drop to the tiled ground and stood there, hands out, bare naked.

From my position I got a three-quarter view of her fantastic toned ass and legs with one swaying side of a luscious breast in sight. Across the pool, the three girls looked on in varying degrees of shock at Susy's magnificent front, from those incredible boobs down to her smooth, hairless shining pudenda, lit by the late afternoon sun to golden perfection.

Susy then put her hands on her hips, legs slightly apart in a challenging stance. "Okay, so who's brave now? Anyone else want to go skinny?"

I was loving her lightly-sozzled bravado. Sophie, Heather and Mandy exchanged glances.

"Wow, didn't think you shaved it all off," Mandy said. "That's a bit porn-star..."

I wondered if there wasn't a hint of attraction in that observation. Maybe young Mandy was more femme-oriented than I'd considered.

Susy sat down on the edge of her lounger. I shuffled forward, too, mainly so I could also check out her pussy. Her legs were parted as her ass perched on the seat. Those tight pussy lips of hers were forced ever so slightly apart.

Susy tutted at Mandy, "Hardly think so... it's popular to go bare."

Heather stammered, "Yes, y-yes, it is..."

"Huh," Mandy squinted at her. "Do you do it, too?"

Now, the last time I'd seen Heather reveal her pussy to me it was covered by neatly trimmed dark pubes which showed everything but still completely dominated her pubic area.

Heather looked across at us. "I...I do now, yes..."

"No way!" gasped Mandy. "Show me!"

Heather met my gaze square on. I knew it; she was getting as much of a buzz as I was, all over again. She sighed, then lifted her legs and ass up and squirmed out of her white bikini bottoms. With a little giggle she kicked them into the pool and sat with her thighs tight together, kicking her feet back and forth. What a sight, all but naked apart from the half-off bikini top. Lovely tits pointing at me with intent and her smooth abdomen and shapely legs bare naked beneath them.

Mandy pointed down at her crotch and shrieked, "Oh my, you do! Let me see it properly..."

With a slight pause, Heather them leaned back on her hands and parted her thighs. Where there had been a downy covering there was now just bare flesh. She'd copied Susy's style, all-off to expose her puffy cunt. The lips were swollen as I remembered them, her inner labia visible. If there was any doubting her state, that large clitty of hers gave her arousal away by poking slightly out the top of her slit.

Mandy said, "God, everything looks so...exposed..."

I said, "So what about you, then, Mandy? Do you go for that shaven look?"

Flynn77
Flynn77
483 Followers
12