Babysitting... And Sitting and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, we can't do that." His voice was tender. "I'm sorry, but that's just too intimate. It wouldn't be right," he said.

I was baffled. He'd just had his face buried in my pussy and was about to do the same with his cock, but me sucking him off was crossing the line? I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

He gently pushed me back by my shoulder and I allowed myself to be guided back against the couch. Once I was sitting back, he got down onto his knees and pulled my hips forward until I was perched at the edge of the couch. I watched with anticipation as he lined up his cock with my entrance. I moaned when the tip made contact with my lips. He rubbed his cock head over them, wetting it with my juice.

I tried moving my hips forward but he put his hand on my leg with his free hand and held me in place. He continued to rub the tip of his cock over my pussy. I shuddered every time it brushed against my clit. When I looked up at him, he was grinning down at me. I could see it in his eyes. He knew how much I wanted it. But he wasn't going to give it to me until I begged for it. In that moment, I would've done anything to have him.

"Please...fuck me...," I moaned. His grin grew wider and he scooted his hips forward, pressing himself into me. "Oh, fuck..." I murmured as I felt his thickness begin to stretch me. I lifted my legs and placed them on his shoulders.

He pushed his cock into me until it wouldn't go any deeper and then pulled back. I felt my pussy lips being pulled out as he withdrew. He drew back until just the head remained and then slowly pushed back in. I flexed my pussy muscles around him, trying to adjust to his size. He moaned and reached around my legs to grope my breasts.

I flicked my tongue at him as he began to get into a rhythm. It felt like I could feel every vein in his shaft as it worked in and out of me. He brushed his thumbs over my nipples which made me clamp my legs around his neck.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing in my jeans. We both froze as if the caller could see what we were doing.

"Shit! It's probably my mom," I said, trying to lower my legs from his shoulders. He held my legs in place and leaned down for my phone. He dug into my jeans for it and handed it to me. I looked at the caller ID. Yup, it was my mom. "Hi, mom," I said, trying to sound like I didn't have a cock in my pussy.

"Jasmine! Do you know what time it is? Where are you?" my mom said.

"I'm...mmmmm...still at Mr. and Mrs. Jennings' house. They just got home."

Mr. Jennings slowly withdrew, and for a moment I thought he was stopping. Instead, he pushed himself back into me. I bit my tongue to keep from moaning as my mom prattled on about something I couldn't quite focus on.

"Ok. Ok. Ok." I kept repeating as he pushed and pulled his cock in and out of my pussy.

"So, when will you be home?" my mom said.

"Home? Mmm...Mr. Jennings has to finish doing something and then...unnhhh...then he's gonna bring me home."

"Ok, that's good. I don't like you being out late by yourself. There are too many crazy guys running around these days. If you aren't careful, one of them will snatch you up and do God-knows-what to you." She paused and I held my breath to keep from breathing loudly into the phone. "So, you'll be home soon?"

"Yessss," I said breathlessly, "I'm cumming soon."

"Ok, see you soon," she said and hung up. I dropped the phone onto the edge of the couch and let it bounce onto the floor.

"You're such a bad girl," Mr. Jennings said and swatted me lightly on the side of my thigh. I grinned and stuck out my tongue at him.

He shifted his hands to my thighs to get better leverage and began thrusting into me with more force. My breasts jiggled on my chest as he pounded into me. My eyelids fell closed as I felt another orgasm starting to well up inside of me.

The sound of his hips slapping against the backs of my legs filled the room. Every thrust sent a bolt of pleasure in both directions away from my pussy, one toward my chest and one toward my toes. It wouldn't be long now. I squeezed my pussy muscles around his cock as he fucked me. I wanted him to cum with me.

I cracked open my eyes and gazed at him. His eyes were closed, his face full of pure sexual agony. It felt so desirable being fucked by this married man. This married man who had a gorgeous wife. This married man who found me so irresistible that he couldn't help but fuck me in his living room while his gorgeous wife slept just upstairs. The thought of it drove me to the edge.

He opened his eyes and saw me looking at him. He grinned down at me from between my raised legs. His cheeks were pink and his face glistened with sweat. "Cum for me baby," he said. "I wanna feel you cum on my cock."

Hearing him call me 'baby' made my heart flutter. In that instant, I wanted nothing more than to have him cum with me even though he wasn't wearing a condom. I had been so stupid for not making him wear one, but we were way past that point now.

He banged his cock into me a few more times while I desperately tried to hold off my orgasm. I shut my eyes and tried to put my mind on something else. I thought about cute furry kittens. I thought about bombing my last history test. I thought about the sting of papercuts.

"You look so beautiful right before you cum," he whispered.

That was more than I could take. I drew my knees back toward my torso as my body was wracked with my second orgasm of the night. He pinned my legs back, letting my feet dangle in the air as he fucked me through my orgasm. Every thrust was like having a cannon go off against my clit.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh God...yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Your cock feels so good!" There was a tiny voice in my head that mocked me and told me I sounded like a wanton slut, but I didn't care. His cock was making it hard to form coherent thoughts.

Just as I started to slowly come down from the mountain top, I felt Mr. Jennings shift his position. Keeping my legs pinned back, he got up onto his feet so that he was leaning over me on the couch. He only stopped his strokes for a moment and as soon as he was in position, he resumed fucking me.

This slightly different angle allowed him to go deeper into me. He lowered his head and kissed me as his cock slammed into me. I could feel my wetness running down my ass. The sound of his cock sliding in and out of my wet pussy carried across the room.

When he started to raise his head and break the kiss, I gently bit down on his lower lip, refusing to let him go. I wrapped my arms around his back and could feel him sweating through his white, button-button up shirt. His previously well-kept hair was out of place and sweaty strands of it hung over his brow.

He continued to fork his cock in and out of my slit. My ass bounced up and down on the couch cushion as he fucked me onto it. For a moment, I wondered what he planned to do about the cushion when we were done. I knew it was soaking with my girl juice.

He picked up speed and began grunting with every other thrust. The pinkish hue in his cheeks had spread across his face and onto his neck. He squeezed his eyes shut and I could tell he was clenching his teeth, trying to keep from cumming.

I tried to overcome his resistance. I rolled my pussy muscles and tried to talk dirty to him. "Yeah, keep going. You like it don't you? You like fucking your babysitter with your big, fat cock." He let out a long groan and picked up more speed. The sound of skin on skin was so loud I briefly worried that his wife might hear it upstairs.

He was hammering me so hard it felt like he was going to drive me through the couch. "Unnhhh...mmmmmm...ohhhhh Jasmine! Shit! You're so fucking hot!" he cried out. He threw his head back and I was surprised to see him pull out. He had barely gotten his cock out of me when a rope of cum shot out of it. It arced high across my torso and landed just below my neck, some of It getting on my shirt. It startled me and I jerked back but there was nowhere to go. He pinned me down to the couch with one hand as he stroked himself off with the other. The next spurt went slightly off center. Half of it landed on the edge of my torso and half landed on the couch cushion. The next two spurts were less powerful and landed in the middle of my chest.

He continued to stroke his wet cock and milk his warm cum out over my body until it was only dripping out. Several drops landed on my pussy and I was tempted to rub it in into my engorged lips. Even though I was grateful he had pulled out, part of me was disappointed. It would've been a thrill to know that this hunk of a married man had been so driven wild by lust that he'd cum in someone other than his wife.

When he was done, he let out a deep sigh. He shook his cock twice, letting another drop of his cum fall onto my pussy. He moved his other hand from my body and pushed himself to his feet. He gazed down at me, admiring my freshly fucked body. He gave me that heart-melting smile and began raising his pants.

For a moment, I thought I heard a noise behind me. The sudden look of sheer terror on his face confirmed that I wasn't hearing things. "Shit! Shit! Put your pants back on!" he hissed as he bent down to retrieve my clothing. No sooner than he'd handed them to me, he slapped them out of my hands.

"Hey!" I cried out in annoyance and leaned forward to retrieve my clothes.

"Hush! She's coming! Shit!" He reached behind me and snatched the blanket from the back of the couch that I'd been using earlier. He threw it over my body then lifted the bottom of it and kicked my clothes under it. "Hi, honey, is everything ok?" he said, looking past the top of the couch. I heard footsteps behind me.

"I'm fine, just thirsty," Mrs. Jennings said from behind the couch. "What are you still doing up?"

"I was...uhhh...just about to take Jasmine home." He was tugging on the bottom of his untucked shirt and looking as guilty as the cat that ate the canary. Or rather, as guilty as the husband that ate the babysitter's pussy.

"Oh, hey Jasmine. You're still here?" Mrs. Jennings said, coming around the couch and seeing me trying to hide myself beneath the blanket.

"Umm...yeah. I fell asleep watching a movie and Mr. Jennings offered to drive me home."

"That's sweet of him," she said smiling at him. "He's always looking out for others." Her brow furrowed and she looked around the room. She wrinkled her nose and I was sure she could smell the sex in the air. She got a confused look on her face but then shook her head like she was shaking out cobwebs. She staggered past us into the kitchen, stumbling once as she went, clearly still drunk.

Mr. Jennings and I kept our eyes focused on the doorway until we heard the faucet running. "Hurry put your pants on!" he whispered and flipped up the end of the blanket to retrieve my pants. His hands were shaking as he tried to hand them to me and ended up dropping them. When he knelt and picked them back up, we heard the water in the kitchen shut off. He quickly threw the blanket back over my pants and stood back up trying to look innocent. I had the blanket pulled up to my chin, hoping and praying that Mrs. Jennings wouldn't come sit on the couch.

She walked back into the living room holding a tall glass of water. She paused and took a long drink from it before continuing across the room toward Mr. Jennings. I could see his body tense up as she approached.

"I'm heading back to bed," she said. "Drive safely, but hurry. There might be something waiting for you when you get back." She smiled and drew in close to him. At first, she looked like she was going to give him a hug. But she quickly leaned in for a kiss. I saw Mr. Jennings try to pull his head back at the last second but she caught him by surprise and got there before he could get away. I looked on in horror as she kissed him full on the lips. When she pulled back she got that confused look on her face again. I knew she could smell my pussy on his face. She could probably taste me on his lips too. My heart stopped as I waited for it all to register in her brain.

She looked up at his disheveled hair. "You're sweating honey, is everything ok?" she said as she swept the hair from his forehead.

I pulled the blanket tighter around my body. I could feel my clothes beneath my feet and dug my toes into them. Mr. Jennings passed his hand over the side of his face and looked down at his damp palm as if it was covered in ketchup instead of sweat.

"No, I'm...uhh...yes, I'm ok. Actually, now that you mention it, I'm feeling a little feverish," he said. "I think I might be coming down with the flu or something."

"Aww, my poor baby," she frowned and brought him in for a hug. Even as we teetered on the edge of getting caught, I felt a ping of pride in the pit of my stomach. As I watched this beautiful woman hold him in a loving embrace, I was pleased with myself. Even though he was married to her, he had just been fucking me like I was only woman in the world he'd ever want.

She let him go and stepped past him. "Have a good night Jasmine. Thank you for keeping such a good eye on Alex," she said.

"No trouble at all," I said with half my face hidden behind the blanket. She smiled and began heading for the stairs. I lowered the blanket as I heard her going up. I flashed a grin at Mr. Jennings and called out to her over my shoulder, "It was all my pleasure." He shot me a death glare and mouthed the word 'No.'

We both listened carefully as she climbed the stairs and her footsteps faded down the hallway. We waited another moment before I threw the blanket off and snatched up my clothes. After stepping into my panties and jeans, I tucked my phone into my pocket and readjusted my bra and pulled down my shirt.

He let out a deep, relieved breath. "Ok, time to get you home," he said.

I caught a glimpse of myself in a wall mirror as we walked to the door. My face was flushed and my hair looked like I'd just been fucked. I did my best to try to smooth it out. I hoped my mom wouldn't notice the wet spots on my shirt.

12