Babysitting for Aunt Michelle

Story Info
Nephew comforts neglected Aunt while babysitting.
1.9k words
4.31
466k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday night and I wasn't on a date. It was only a few weeks until graduation, but I wasn't at a party. I was eighteen years old, but you wouldn't have guessed it. Instead of being out with my girlfriend or with my friends, I was babysitting for my two cousins. It wasn't because I liked the kids, even though I did. The main reason that I was here almost every weekend was to have a chance to spend some time with my Aunt Michelle.

My Aunt was in her late 30's, maybe, but didn't look a year older than 25. Her husband, my Uncle, was always working overseas and didn't give her the attention that she craved. I had heard her a few times masturbating with her vibrator in her bedroom on nights that I was over. The sounds alone were enough to make me go at it myself.

It was obvious why I was attracted to my Aunt, as unnatural as it may sound. She had a gorgeous face, with big pretty blue eyes and full, pink lips complimented by a straight, gleaming smile. Her body was simply delicious, curvy in all the right places and always tanned to perfection. She had the looks of a Playboy model, but had settled for a suburban housewife.

This particular night she had gone out with a few friends for dinner. My Uncle was out of the country on business as usual and I was happy to look after the kids. They were no problem, very low-maintenance. I played a few games with them, heated up some dinner, and sent them to bed before 10. Afterwards, I crashed on the sofa in just a pair of shorts and tried to doze off.

I drifted in and out of sleep several times within the next few hours. It wasn't until near 2 AM that I heard the key turn in the doorknob and the door slowly swing open. I sat up and caught eyes with my aunt. She smiled, took off her coat, and walked into the living room.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" she asked.

"No, no... I couldn't sleep."

"Did everything go all right?"

"Yeah, it was fine. Connor might be coming down with a cold, I think. I sent him to bed early."

"Oh, he was sneezing earlier today."

She sat down on the couch by my legs and placed a hand on my exposed stomach, running her fingers over my abs.

"You're such a good kid, Jason," she whispered sweetly.

"Thanks," I answered with a smile. Her hands were still warm and I could smell perfume on her when she was this close.

"You're working out, aren't you? For baseball?" she asked.

"Yeah, coach has us in the weight room every day after school," I replied.

"The girls must be all over you..."

"Well, I do okay," I said with a laugh. She ran a hand through my curly, brown hair and sighed.

"I wish that your uncle would take care of himself like you do," she said longingly.

"Hm," I responded, not able to think of a proper response.

"It'd be nice to come home to a body like this..."

"Well, he must be more than satisfied with a woman like you," I said suggestively.

"What do you mean?" she asked with a sly grin.

"You know, a pretty face... good figure... shit, I'm sorry," I rambled, blushing harder by the second.

"No, no... go on," she pleaded.

"Well, I just meant that you're... hot? I guess, I don't know..." I said awkwardly.

She tossed her hair and smiled.

"Really? I mean, would guys your age think so?"

"Totally... you're hot... you're really fucking hot!" I said, laughing out loud.

"I'm fucking hot..." she repeated, smiling and laughing with me.

We sat together, basking in this newfound realization for a few moments.

"Thanks, Jason. I guess I needed to hear that."

"Well, I'm glad I can finally admit it to myself."

There was another awkward silence. She was tracing a stray finger in circles around my abs.

"So... do you want a blowjob or something?" she asked in complete seriousness.

I nearly choked.

"Wh-what?"

"I'm sorry, is that weird?" she asked, biting her finger and playing with her hair.

"No, no... I mean, we're both two horny adults... why the fuck not?" I said, realizing that this may be my only opportunity.

I kicked the blanket off of my legs and pulled off my boxers, tossing them across the room. I laid there, naked, stroking my already stiff cock.

"Wow... that's really something..." she said in admiration.

"So are those..." I replied, my eyes locked on her generous cleavage.

"Oh... do you want to see them?" she asked, grabbing her big breasts through her top.

I nodded and she pulled her shirt over her head, leaving her tits constrained only by a sexy, lace bra.

"Damn... how big are they?" I asked, still slowly masturbating.

"DD? I don't know... I rarely wear a bra," she answered with a shrug.

"Shit, that's hot..." I said.

She smiled and undid her bra from the back, pulling it slowly to tease me. Finally, she let it drop and exposed her naked breasts to me for the first time.

"Do you want to touch them?" she asked cautiously.

I nodded and reached out to take hold of one. My fingertips brushed against her warm flesh and I sunk my fingers into them, watching as they gave way to the touch.

"I've seen you looking, you know," she cooed.

"You have?" I asked, reddening.

"Yes, but don't worry... I like it. I wish your uncle would look at me like that again," she said, her voice trailing off.

I wished she would stop mentioning my uncle, but I didn't dare complain. I was now gently pinching her hard nipplies. Her hands, meanwhile, had wandered down to my member and she had begun to stroke it curiously.

"I have to taste these," I grunted, grabbing her by the shoulders and bringing her chest to my mouth.

She giggled, but complied, still stroking my stiff cock. I stuffed as much of her breast into my mouth that I could fit and sucked it slowly. My tongue lashed her nipples and with my free hands, I cupped her firm ass.

"Do you like that?" she asked, after I had given her a hard spanking.

"Fuck yes," I groaned, with a mouthful of tit.

She pulled away and turned around, her ass mere inches from my face. She then proceeded to slowly peel down her pants, revealing a lacy pink thong.

"Hot..." I breathed.

The underwear didn't last long. She removed it and kicked it across the floor, giving me a full view of her perfectly round ass and fat pussy.

"Oh, Jesus..."

She gave herself a firm spanking and parted her pussy lips with her fingers, teasing me, before turning back around and falling to her knees before me. I knew what was coming and scooted forward, bringing my erect pole closer to her. It stood at attention just a few inches from her mouth. She smiled happily and brought her soft lips to the head of my cock. She brushed them against it, sending shock waves down my spine. She then licked the entire thing, snaking her tongue from my balls all the way up the shaft. After planting several soft kisses all over my member, she slipped the first few inches into her mouth and sucked it firmly. Before long, she had slid all seven inches down her throat and didn't gag.

"CHRIST!" I bellowed, and she slapped my leg.

"Jason! You'll wake your cousins!" she scolded, speaking directly into my penis.

"Damn, I'm sorry," I apologized. I had completely forgotten where we were and what time it was.

She seemed to accept my apology and went right back to blowing me. She was an unbelievable cock sucker. I couldn't figure out for the life of me why my Uncle wouldn't be spending every waking minute with this woman.

Just when I was beginning to feel the first pangs of an approaching climax, she removed my dick from her mouth with a rather loud POP and starting stroking me again.

"Hey, let's go up to my room," she suggested.

I nodded and stood up. She wiped her mouth and led me by the hand up the stairs. Even though it was dark, I could make out the faint outline of her delicious ass swaying back and forth right in front of me.

We entered the master bedroom and she lit a candle on the end table. It looked as though it was the first time it had ever been lit. I closed the door slowly behind me and jumped up onto the bed, basking in the soft and cool satin sheets.

She climbed up beside me and crawled toward me, her ass arched in the air and her big tits swaying as she moved. I took her hands and guided her into a straddle position on my lap. She leaned forward and kissed my lips, biting my bottom one and growling playfully.

"Let's fuck, Jason," she cooed in my ear, nibbling on my earlobe.

"Condoms..." I managed to exhale.

She pointed to the drawer in the end table and I reached over and began to dig through it. I found an unopened box under an old book and pulled one out. I bit open the wrapper and she took it from me, expertly applying it to my throbbing cock. She lifted her leg and positioned herself above me, carefully lowering herself until I had entered her. Just sliding into her moist, warm pussy was enough to push me over the edge. I regained control and grabbed hold of her hips. She hung onto my shoulders and began to bounce slowly up and down. She tossed her head back and moaned as I played with her tits and kissed her body anywhere I could find.

We screwed in just about every position we could think of before I couldn't stand it anymore and told her. She seemed to understand and I pulled out. She ripped the condom from my shaft and opened her mouth wide, her tongue cradling the head while I pumped it furiously with my fist.

"Here... it... comes..." I warned through gritted teeth.

I shot hot ropes of my sticky seed all over her face and down her thoat. She happily swallowed it and sucked the remainder out slowly, lapping my empty balls until she had every last drop.

We collapsed beside each other on the bed and sighed deeply.

"Thanks, Jason... I really needed that," she said, after we had caught our breath.

"Me too. You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," I admitted.

"Well, we obviously have to keep this between us," she said.

"I know," I conceded sadly.

"...if we want to keep doing this," she added.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Really?" I asked.

She responded by rolling back over onto my lap and planting a wet kiss on my lips.

"I expect you here every week from now on until you graduate, mister," she teased.

"Of course," I replied, kissing her again.

"And you'll have to visit your dear old Aunt Michelle when you're in college."

We laughed and cuddled close together. Tonight was only the beginning.