Babysitting, I Don't Think So...

Story Info
18 year old girl has hot sex with older man.
1.2k words
4
117.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wandered slowly over to the Sampson household. I was almost at the door when I laughed at myself. I couldn't believe I still babysat at the age of 18. Surely there are other ways to make money than to try and get small brats to sleep. I wasn't even dressed for it. I was wearing tight shorts which showed off my ass nicely and fitted tank top. I was meant to be out with my mates but as I needed the money I had agreed last minute to do this. I sighed as I walked up to the door. It was opened by a friendly looking woman who looked around 40.

"Hey, Mrs. Sampson" I said, forcing a smile. She smiled back and ushered me inside. On the carpet was a small boy.

"This is Jackson, he shouldn't be any trouble at all" she said as she walked into the kitchen. I watched her go, her hips swinging and sat down on the sofa. I was just watching Jackson when I heard someone walk down the stairs behind me. I swivelled round and my eyes were greeted with a gorgeous man. He looked around 35 but his body was well tanned and muscular. His hair was a rich brown and his eyes were sparkling at me as he saw my eyes wander over him. His mouth broke into a sexy grin. I felt my body start to tingle.

"Well, hello" he said, his voice low and growly. I smiled up at him as my breathing got heavier. I squeezed my legs together and prayed my body wouldn't give me away.

"Hey" I said, as naturally as I could. I could hear his wife bustling around in the kitchen and my eyes moved downwards. He was wearing incredibly tight trousers, which showed of his legs perfectly but it didn't help him when I saw the bulge that had appeared. I looked up at him devilishly. He wasn't looking at my face though. My eyes flickered down to my breasts and saw my nipples were stood hard up, and they were very visible through my thin bra and tank top. My mouth fell open as I looked back up at him. He walked over and his hand slid down my shoulder and onto my boob. He had just started massaging it when his wife came back in. He moved his hand away discretely and she hadn't noticed. I sighed quietly in relief and folded my arms over my chest so she couldn't see my excitement.

"Come on, Ric" she said as she walked out the front door. He followed obediently but gave me a cheeky wink before shutting the door. I was left on the sofa, breathing quite heavily and shocked at myself. Never had I got so turned on so quickly. I could feel my thin underwear getting stickier and stickier. I had also never felt that was about someone who could easily be my dad. I needed relief before I saw him again, otherwise I didn't know what I would do. I picked up Jackson, who complained a little and put him in his room.

"Time to sleep" I said. He groaned but obediently climbed into bed. I shut his door and ran into what I assumed was Ric's room. Thankfully it had a TV set in it and I opened my bag. I had meant to be having some fun with the friends that I was meant to be with so I was well prepared. I pulled out a porno DVD and a dildo. I stuck the DVD into the TV and pressed play. I heard the groans, and I let out a groan of my own as I felt my whole body beg for some sort of release. I tore my clothes off and ran my hands down my curvatious body. I then went and laid on my back on the big bed. I held the dildo firmly in my hand and pressed a switch which made it vibrate. I shivered in anticipation as I moved it towards my dripping pussy. I circled my hole first, wanting to drag this out a little bit. I then moved it to my swollen clit. As soon as it touched it my body squirmed and I let out a low growl of pure pleasure. I was just about to plunge it into my needy hole when it was ripped from my fingers. I looked up shocked to see Ric standing at the end of the bed, holding my vibrator. He was watching as a drop of my pre-cum made it's way down. He gave me a wicked look and then ran his tongue along the length, catching the drop. God, he was so sexy, and I really needed him inside of me, this was driving me insane. He looked over at me and his eyes travelled over me hungrily.

"Please, fuck me" I said, surprising myself with my confidence. His eyes widened in shock but the he grinned. I crawled over towards him and noticed the bulge I had seen in his trousers earlier was nothing compared to this. It looked like the material was about to split. I moved my hand so that it was resting on it and I felt it twitch. I started to run gently through the fabric and I heard him groan. He pushed me away so that I was lying on the bed and ripped his clothes off. As soon as he was naked he leapt onto the bed and glued his lips to mine. They were rough and full of lust and passion which made me even wetter, if that were possible. I moaned into his mouth and I felt him smile. With his free hand he started to rub and pinch my left nipple. I let out a little scream as I felt the tingles it sent through me. How on earth did this man do this? Clearly he was very experienced. Both my hands travelled down his body to his huge, pulsating cock. It was really big. I wrapped one hand around his massive shaft and the other cupped his balls. I started to pump and it wasn't long before he was rocking in time with my hand. He had removed his mouth from mine so that he could grunt in pleasure. His gorgeous face was a mask of pleasure, he let out a low groan and I knew he was close to cumming so I removed my hands. He looked down at me in despair.

"Oh, that was not a good idea" he said, grinning naughtily. With that he spread my legs wide with is strong hands and positioned his cock over the entrance to my hole. He winked and then slammed it into me. I gasped in pain at first but as soon as he started to pump in and out of me the groans of pleasure got louder and louder. This was the most amazing sex, I think I had ever had.

"God, Ric" I said, through quick raspy breaths and moans. He grunted in reply so I knew he must be enjoying it as much as I was. Finally though he tipped me over the edge and I screamed as I felt him fill my up, and I cummed all over him. He slid himself out and rolled over, breathless. I grinned at him when I heard a cough from the corner. There was his wife standing in very skimpy underwear. She gave us a grin.

"Can I join you?"