BabySitting Over-Night

Story Info
Her sleep was interrupted.
1.4k words
4.14
128.4k
65
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,476 Followers

It was just after she turned eighteen that Janet was asked to baby-sit over-night for Carl and Andrea. Janet quite liked the pair of them and had never had any problems with them in the past. She'd already sat for them over-night several times. She agreed quite happily.

She'd arrived on time and said hi to the kids. Carl and Andrea departed on their merry way and Janet settled down to keeping the kids amused until bed-time. No real problems arose and the kids were in bed around their regular time, asleep soon after.

TV became the order of the day and Janet settled down to watch. Midnight rolled around and Janet sat up with a start, realising she was nodding off in front of the TV. She stood, stretched, and went to the guest room to go to bed.

The night was warm. A little too warm for Janet's taste. She changed into her baby-doll pyjamas, tossing her robe across the end of the bed. If the kids woke during the night she'd need that robe. She wouldn't be traipsing around the house in her baby-dolls. She tossed the covers back and settled down on the bed. If it became cooler and she woke she could always grab the covers then. She nodded off.

She stirred sleepily, her eyes half opening. It was still dark and she was vaguely aware of a shadowy figure bending over her. What was he doing, she wondered? The feeling of material brushing against her legs gave her a hint. Even as her sleepy mind gave her the answer the bottom half of her baby-doll pyjamas were pulled over her feet and tossed to the side.

That wasn't right, she thought. She didn't wear any panties with those. That meant she was half-naked. She began a puzzled query. Before she'd made more than a little sound a finger was pressing lightly against her lips. "Hush, girl," came a soft voice. "Just relax."

She lay there, quiet and puzzled, struggling to wake up but lethargy swept over her. Nothing was happening and her eyes were drooping. Her eyes stopped drooping and opened a little wider when something did start happening. Fingers were trailing gently along the inside of her leg, just gliding along, barely touching her, but barely didn't mean not at all.

Between her thighs, drifting higher, and then a hand was closing over her mound, cupping her. Still very soft and gentle but she could certainly feel it. She could feel the heat from her groin radiating against that hand and bouncing back onto her, increasing the heat.

Again she tried to protest, to find out what was happening.

That finger was pressingly lightly against her lips again, hushing her.

"Relax," came that soft voice. "Dream on."

Dreaming, she wondered? Am I only dreaming? The hand at her groin was gently rubbing against her. It felt nice. She closed her eyes, content to feel that nice soothing motion.

The rubbing hand slowed down and left her. She moaned softly, wanting it back again. She liked that dream. The bed seemed to move under her. The hand was back, pressing against her leg, moving it. She was just opening her eyes when it happened.

The hand was back between her legs, parting her lips, and that wasn't a dream that was pressing between them and into her. Her eyes flared wide, staring in dismay. It was too dark. All she could see was a shape looming over her. Not just over, but into. His cock was driving firmly in, sliding down her passage. She was dismayed to find she was wet, easing his entry. That damned dream petting had caused that.

She didn't get a chance to scream or protest. A hand closed over her mouth as she started to react.

"Quiet, now, love," crooned the voice. "You don't want to wake the kids and upset them. Just relax and move with me. A little late not to, I think you'll agree."

Seeing she seemed to have an awful lot of cock inside her Janet did have to agree. Nothing she could say was going to remove that. Was that Carl? It had to be. Who else would be in the house?

She tried to splutter a protest, giving it away as a bad joke when she realised he was laughing at her. She'd kill him for this. Just see if she didn't. His groin was now pressed firmly against hers, his cock fully thrust into her.

Now his hands were on her tummy, sliding up under her top, moving over her breasts and squeezing them. He was rubbing them lightly. He had quite a sensitive touch, she had to admit. Her nipples were being stimulated and she could feel them puckering and standing out.

Now he was getting down to business. She felt his cock sliding back, dragging against her, leaving her feeling as if something was missing. He stopped before disengaging, holding still for a moment.

"Ah!" The soft cry burst involuntarily from her lips as he drove vigorously into her, her whole body jolting with the force of his thrust.

He held himself firmly inside her for a second or two before slowly withdrawing again. Feeling him retreat she managed to take a deep breath, only to lose it with another gasped cry as he slammed his cock back into her. No gentle loving this. Her whole body was shaken by his energetic thrust, even the bed seeming to rock with the force of his movements.

Hands on her breasts, lightly massaging, while his cock retreated and she caught her breath. Then she was losing all her breath again, shaken out of her by his dynamic return - breath, body, and bed, all shaken by his energetic thrust.

And on it went. The only hurry the man showed was when he was thrusting in, putting all his effort into driving home inside her hot body. Everything else was in slow motion. Pausing before doing his slow retreat. Pausing before thrusting fiercely home. His hands ever gentle on her breasts.

Janet found her world consisted of a tense waiting period followed by an involuntary gasp and a cock shaking her to her socks. Maybe she should have removed those when she got undressed. The idle thought crossed her mind during one of those timeless pauses.

Hadn't the man ever heard of using a little finesse? The way he was banging home she was sure he was pushing her along the bed. Fairly soon her head would be banging against the bedhead.

"Ah!" Another thrust and another sharp exhalation of breath. Janet wasn't sure how much more of this she could take without screaming.

She was also, she found to her disgust, aroused and excited. Helpless under this man's administrations, her hips automatically thrusting up to meet him as he drove in, she found each thrust was building on her excitement. If he'd only settle down to a decent rhythm she suspected she would climax quite quickly. It wasn't the thrusts that were killing her but the nervous wait between each one.

She wasn't sure how long he took. He just kept going, thrusting powerfully home and then pausing while his battery recharged. Recharge complete he came speeding home again. To Janet it felt like she'd been lying beneath him for half the night. Her loins were burning with expectation, wanting this to stop, but wanting the finish to be with a bang, not a whimper.

When he finally decided to end it the change was so sudden that Janet almost screamed. Only almost because she lost her breath again when he increased his speed so dramatically. She didn't get another chance to draw a big breath because she was climaxing, both splendidly and silently, the silence courtesy of the lack of breath.

She lay there silently, gasping for breath, watching his dark figure move away from her. She saw his shadow pass through the doorway and heard the door softly close. She lay there, trying to get up the energy to move. She was so going to have her say about what had happened. Lying there, her eyes closed and she slept.

Her eyes opened with a snap. It was morning. Looking down at herself she could see she was half naked, her baby-doll pants lying on the bed next to her. Not a dream. Most certainly not a dream.

Furious anew Janet dragged on her pants and almost ran down to the main bedroom. She slammed open the door, ready to scream out her rage, and came to a surprised stop. The room was empty, the bed still made up. Carl and Andrea weren't there. She returned slowly to her room.

Ring Andrea, she decided. Picking up her phone she saw there was an outstanding message from Andrea.

"Staying overnight. We'll be there first thing in the morning."

They hadn't come home. Then who had been in the house?

Ashson
Ashson
8,476 Followers