Bachelor Party

Story Info
Slave entertains her Master and his buddies.
2.7k words
4.01
123.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a mild day for November as we made our way to the penthouse you had rented from a friend for a day for your friends bachelor party...I knew that you wanted everything to be perfect for this as you were the best man and he was your friend from childhood...I reached over and squeezed your hand reassuringly as you were driving...smiling at you tenderly and leaning over to softly kiss your cheek...it's gonna be perfect my Master...relax...even you may enjoy this...

We had arrived a few hours ahead of the guests...a select few of yours and his fraternity brothers for this special private party for him...upon entering the penthouse...everything was perfection...the cleaning service had moved the furniture exactly the way you had requested...six large chairs in a circle in the center of the room...one of them with a large loop drilled into the leg...the bar had been stocked with all that you had ordered and the bartender would be here in a couple of hours...moving into the kitchen and checking the fridges to see that it had been all delivered...I could see the relief on your face as you finally smiled at me and said..."and you my slut...I don't ever have to worry about...you are always perfection in all that you do for me"...smiling at you and nodding softly..."yes Master...I will do my very best for you today..."

And then it was time...the groom to be showed first...you had already attached me to your chair with a long silver chain...I was kneeling there dressed only in sheer veils...covered from head to foot...a different color veil covering each part of my body...the only thing visible my eyes...and my smooth creamy skin as the veils around my waist parted enticingly to reveal slender thighs...one by one the rest of the guests came...each one visibly startled at the sight of me kneeling and lowering my eyes as each one took his seat...

your hand on my shoulder comforting and reassuring to me...pressing my cheek into your hand every now and then as you and your cronies talk and laugh...catching the glances of your friends as their eyes travel over the curves of my body...and then looking at the chain and then at you with a puzzled look...the two white men obviously more intrigued than the brothers...glancing up at them each time I feel their eyes on me...my head resting on your thigh as the chain trails between my breasts...

and then finally with a tug of the chain you stand and I rise gracefully behind you...the chain wrapping around your hand as you shorten it and you walk me around the circle...the whole time explaining that I am your sub...that I am your slave...that I am obedient to your every command and that I will be the stripper this afternoon...and anything else that is wanted ...watching the eyebrows raise as you explain...and then the grins as they realize what you are really saying...you quickly step out of the circle and put on the CD ...then looking at me as you sit back in your chair and reach for the chain again..."dance for us slut"

The choice of music was of course pre planned...almost mideastern in flavor...a combination of keyboard...synthesizer...varied combinations of drums and electric violin...as you returned to your chair I once again knelt before you and you removed the chain from the collar around my neck...and then next the collar...your eyes never leaving mine as you then fastened a different chain around my waist...a little heavier in gauge...but still lightweight enough to give me freedom of movement...

the music was soft and haunting...as I stepped into the center of the circle you kept loosening the chain until there was just a soft drop in the length from me to you...the lights were dimmed and then as the music seemed to be like a rush of wind sweeping through the room I suddenly lift my head and extend my arms...leaning backward with my toes pointed into the soft rug as I spin gracefully...the veils at my waist whipping at my soft creamy skin...and then entwining my arms in a serpentine lock and weaving them up and down my body...the chain sliding around my waist and you keeping it at the perfect slack...then lowering my head and tugging at the veil wrapped around my head...long shimmering tresses cascading down over slender shoulders and teasing hard little nipples behind the veil over my breasts...lifting my arms to the back of my neck ...the music changing to a medium tempo as I lean forward and swing my head from side to side...feet planted wide and the cheeks of my firm little ass visible to the ones behind me...the swell of my breasts dangling invitingly to the ones in front...whipping my hair in circles around me and then standing...rolling my belly seductively as my feet carry around me the circle...trailing the veil from my hair over the thighs, chests, and cocks of your friends before finally placing behind ones neck and pulling him to me...a teasing kiss through the veil covering my mouth as I spin away from him...

and then the sudden tug of the chain...almost pulling me back to you...a teasing grin as I spin back to you...the chain wrapping me around me as I stand in front of you...and then the soft tempo of drums ...long red nails contrasting against the white veil as I slowly peel it back...the red of my lips coming into view as the back of my hand now covers my eyes...hips swaying in wide circles as I turn again and the chain once again slackens...looking around the circle of men...throwing my head back and leaping high in the air...the wetness on the veil covering my sex clearly visible...finally giving a tug to the veil over my mouth ...stopping in front of another one of your cronies...my tongue sliding into his ear as the veil slips into his lap...

grinning wickedly...eyes flashing with desire as the drums begin to beat into tandem...returning to the center of the circle...the electric violin now joining in...the melody erratic and faster...arching my foot and placing it on my thigh...once again a fast spin...long shapely leg slowly lowering as my hands cup my breasts...thumbs grazing over the nipples making them stand straight out under the veil...licking my lips softly and moaning as my hand trails down to my wetness and then back up and over my full breasts...eyes almost glazed as I stop in front of the next one in the circle...a quick flick of the wrist and the veil drops into my other hand...creamy breasts with hardened nipples now revealed to all as I turn slowly...cupping them...offering them to each one and then turning back to the one I have stopped in front of ...looking down at his hardening cock as I lean forward...brushing my nipples over his lips as I drop the veil over his manhood...

laughing softly to myself as I see the hungry eyes...and then the tug of the chain pulling me back to you again...almost startled this time...eyes meeting yours and looking at you with surprise as you continue to shorten the chain...forcing me to you...your free hand reaching up and entwining into my hair...pulling me roughly to you as you whisper...I think you're enjoying this far to much my slut...and then a soft chuckle as you rip one of the veils from my waist...a slender thigh now exposed...lifting my arms over my head and swaying with the music as I move to the next one in the circle...pointing my toes and running them up his thigh...barely brushing against his balls as nimble fingers slip the veil off the other hip...my eyes devouring him as the veil drops over his head...the sweet smell of my perfume filling him ...twirling back to the center of the circle...grasping the chain between my breasts...and then signaling you for more slack...wrapping the chain around my breasts...hips moving in deep gyrations as I now have only two veils left...

feet moving in tiny steps around the circle...my hand on my hips as they roll seductively ...and then stopping in front of the groom...a teasing smile crossing my lips as I gracefully drop to the floor...breasts dangling invitingly as I crawl like an animal in heat at his feet...long shimmering tresses teasing over him and then rising once again...pulling the last veil around my waist through my now wide spread legs...rocking on it slowly...the scent of my sex lingering on the veil as I rip it from me...laughing teasingly as I place the veil over his nose...and then the final tug on the chain...a hard jolting tug dropping me to my knees...

my head down and looking up at you...round firm ass high in the air as I crawl to you...the only veil left the one covering my wetness...growling softly as I approach you and then rising to a kneel...reaching out and caressing your balls and then leaning back on my heels...your friends now standing behind you to see the finale...the music now slowing down as my arms reach out to you...a look of sheer agonizing want on my face as my fingertip trails over my wetness...body shivering...raising my hips to you in offering and then ripping the final veil from me...thighs slick with sweet wetness ...the sweet scent of my sex drifting up to you as I cup my heat and roll my head from side to side...the chain pressing into my slit hard as you shorten it...moaning softly and rocking into it...the wetness now coating the chain as well...hands trembling as I rise to my knees again...eyes searching yours as I hand you the last veil...then lowering my breasts to the floor and kissing each foot...lifting yours and placing it on my neck...the ultimate symbol of my submission to you...breathing heavy and ragged as the music fades out...

I could feel your proud smile as your foot rested on me...and the quiet power that exuded from you as you pressed your foot a little harder on my soft neck. Then suddenly you lifted me into your arms...your lips crushing down on mine as you raped me with your mouth...and then your hands unfastening the chain from me and then from the chair...roughly pushing me off of you..."now serve our guests slut"...grinning wickedly at you..."yes Master, of course".

grinning coyly at the men and then walking over to each one...my fingertip running over each ones cock...chills going through me with the thought of so many different cocks in me...using me...fucking me...making me into the cockslut that I really am...a soft laugh of delight as I notice the white boys cocks are just as thick and large as the brothers...eyes twinkling as I step towards the groom...nipples hard and my cunt so wet as I press against him...his cock still soft but knowing it won't be for long...wondering if it's as big and thick as my Masters as my tongue slips up the side of the neck...then feeling someone behind me...looking down and seeing a pair of white hands and grinning...remembering that their cocks were indeed big and thick...pressing my tight little ass back into him and grinding against his cock...my hands moving to the front of the groom and sliding down the zipper on his pants ...then the button...tugging on his shorts and pulling them both down with one tug of my hands...gasping softly as my hand wraps around his thickness and then grinning...

peeking over his shoulder and watching the rest of them squeezing their balls or cocks through their pants...my eyes drifting to you and looking down at your crotch...a pleased little smile crossing my lips as my lips move down the grooms neck...sucking softly at the base of his throat my thumb grazing over the head of his cockhead and then I pull away from him...moving back to the center of the circle and dropping to my knees...juices already flowing on my slender thighs...and then the 6 of you surrounding me in a circle...moaning softly as you all have undressed now...all 6 cocks now clearly visible to me...some long...some thick...some shorter but so thick I wonder if my cunt and ass and mouth can take them...

a tall lightskinned brother lays down in front of me...his eyes motioning me to straddle him...crawling over to him slowly...my thighs pressing against him as I look down into his eyes...bending down and kissing him hungrily...moaning into his mouth as one of the white men's hands begins to caress my ass cheeks...and then a pair of dark black hands pinching my nipples hard...your fingers clenched into my hair as you pull my head back and bite into my neck...and then the feel of a cock sliding over my back...looking over and seeing one just stroking his cock as the black hands on my breasts feeds my tits to the groom...moaning loudly as he sucks them deep into his hot mouth...then almost screaming out as he bites down hard on them...

body trembling as the one that was stroking his cock now moves in front of me...looking up as he presses his thick white cock to my lips...his voice gruff..."take it slut...let me see if you can swallow this thick cock totally"...and then feeling hands spreading my ass cheeks...a finger pressing against my tight little star and then a tongue licking slowly along my crack...gasping as another tongue slides over my pussy lips and the groom sucks my tits harder...my mouth opening over the cock in front of me...slipping the huge head into my mouth and sucking hungrily...and then a tongue sliding into my slick cunt...almost screaming out again as my throat opens and I slide the thick cock deep into my throat...moaning into it as his hands clench into my hair and begin to move my head up and down the length...and then a tongue prying into my ass...wondering how in the hell I'm gonna keep from cumming...but remembering your command that I cannot cum until all of your friends do...

and then suddenly I'm on my back...so lost in the sensations I don't even know how I got there...stretched over a lap ...my head hanging back and my legs spread wide...the thighs I'm laying over spread wide exposing the crack of my ass...and then the circle of men again...my hands reaching for two cocks...a black one and a white one...squeezing and stroking them as my mouth gets filled with a huge black shaft...my mouth automatically closing around the head and sucking it deep into my throat...feeling it slide in and out of my throat with ease at this position...then two sets of mouths on my tits...one sucking and biting hard...the other teasing with his tongue...his tongue flicking and licking over my nipples...my body trembling as suddenly a cock slams into my hot cunt...head reeling...closing my eyes as his cock pounds into my pussy...not even knowing who's cock is who's anymore...the smells and the tastes all now mingling together.

Gasping as the one whose lap i'm on suddenly jerks me up as the cock is now out of my cunt...smiling as it's you...my Master...my strength...my head collapsing on your shoulder as you whisper to ride your cock...and then impaling myself on you...and then the invasion of a cock in my ass...and another cock in my mouth again as I ride and press back...sucking hungrily as my cunt muscles squeeze at you and then my ass muscles clench around the cock in my ass...the sensations overwhelming...screaming and moaning with each thrust into me...and then you lift me off of you...pushing me to the floor as you all stand over me...stroking your cocks ...each one aimed at a different part of my body...moaning as I watch ...the sight alone enough to make me cum...and then one by one...some so close together it seems at the same time...

the hot cum starts pouring over me...spraying into my eyes...my mouth...my cheeks...my hair...breasts...stomach...and on my slick shaved mound...the scents mingling ...finally not being able to hold back on longer ...stretching my arms out to you and calling out to you as my release rushes through my body...my body covered in sweat and cum...hands shaking as I smear it into my skin and then get on my knees...crawling to each one in the circle and sucking and licking the cum from their balls and cocks...my body trembling as I finish the last one...crawling back to you and kneeling at your feet again...smiling up at you through my cum covered face...whispering...may I take a shower now Master?