Bachelor Party

Story Info
A fun time at a strip club and party bus.
2.7k words
4.3
53.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was September and I was about to get married. My best man was to be my older brother. He had flown in a couple days early so we could have the party a couple days early, one of the rules that my now wife made. She said the party couldn't be the night before in case something happened, I might need a few days to recover. Another rule was "I couldn't catch anything." I didn't ask for any clarification on what I could and couldn't do from that, just thought I would wing it.

I got some of my fraternity brother, friends and co-workers to come. One of which was my fun going boss, who would later prove to be a great assets to have there.

The night started when the group met up for dinner at a steak house. It had just opened and I had heard that it had great steaks. We all piled into a booth, there ended up being 10 of us, which was a problem since the booth was only supposed to sit 8 people, but we made due. Dinner went well and soon we were off to the bars.

My brother had planned ahead and had gotten a party bus, which worked out great. We drove around for a bit, went to a liquor store and a couple of bars. During that whole time I ended up getting a 40oz bottle of bud light duck taped to my hand, and multiple shots practically poured down my throat. It was getting late, around 11:00pm at night and we decided to head to a strip club. Now at the time I didn't know where we were going, I'm sure they tried to tell me, but I wasn't really listening, which happens when I get really drunk.

Before we went to the club the fraternity brothers on board wanted to stop by the fraternity house and pick up some more people to bring along. I convinced a handful of people to come with us, three girls who just happened to be there and two guys. Which adding more girls than guys to a major cock-fest was a plus.

I don't really remember the drive to the club, just remember getting there and being hurried inside. Now this was my first time being at a strip club, so it was a sobering appearance when I stepped inside. The club was dark with mirrors all around, which is basically what I expected. What I wasn't expecting was how hot the girls were. I had always been told that the girls were trashy but these girls were definitely sexy.

The guys sat me down in front of the main stage. The club itself wasn't busy since it was a Thursday night which meant we got a lot of attention from the girls. There were about 10 girls working and about 20 people in the club including us.

The guys taught me all the moves to give the dollars to the strippers and I was a fast learner. The girls quickly caught on that I was the bachelor and I quickly had my boxers ripped off of me. Which if you've never had this happen, they basically convince you to bend over the stage. The girl then reaches into your waist band of your boxers, while your pants are on, and pulls like hell. Luckily for me I had been wearing my "lucky" boxers which were pretty wore so they tore quickly. Though my balls hurt like hell afterwards.

I was soon distracted again with breasts and pussies in my face, which made me forget about my balls hurting.

The night went on with more girls coming onto the stage, with my friends giving me dollars to give the strippers. At one point my boss told me to pick my favorite stripper for a private dance. There were three girls that I really liked. One was an skinny Asian beauty (I have a thing for Asian women), a brunette that was on the skinny side with big breasts and a great ass, and the third was a blonde bad ass that wore leather, but not too much, and had tattoos with a tongue piercing. Out of the three, the blonde was my favorite.

Right after I had picked them, the cops showed up. They weren't there for anyone, just making sure the club was following the rules. Which a guess touching was really illegal. While they were there the entire demeanor of the place changed. Girls weren't doing private dances and weren't approaching the customers in fear that they would get themselves in trouble. This was the second sobering event of the night.

About 20 minutes passed and they left. My boss walked over and told me that my private dance was scheduled and that I would be taken into the back soon. About when he finished, the girls, yes more than one, grabbed me and I followed them into the back like a mesmerized puppy.

We got back into a room that you could tell was setup for this. All around there were booths that had dividers between them. There was one other stripper in the room with a customer but they didn't stay long.

Now the girls that were picked were the Asian and the brunette, which I wasn't going to complain about. I was having a good time and they were rubbing themselves all over me and each other, which was really hot.

I wish I could say that it went further with them but it was soon over. As I was walking out of the room I saw the blonde standing around talking to someone. She saw me come out and stopped me before I could make it back to the group.

She wondered why she wasn't picked to dance for me, I simply told her she was nowhere to be found when I went back there so she missed out. She didn't like me saying that, or maybe she did, but she soon dragged me back into the room. We got into the room and she was about to sit me down in booth in the middle of the room where I was seated before. Before she could though I told her we were going to need a little more privacy than that. She grinned at me and we sat around a corner where no one could see us.

She started dancing and it was instantly clear to me that this dance would be different. She was getting close to me, and putting her nipples into my mouth which the other girls never did. It soon progressed to us basically dry humping each other while my hands roamed all over her sexy body. I was pulling, licking, twisting on her nipples, while she was licking mine. I was in heaven. It had to be the moment I was horniest in my entire like, up to that point. She straddled me in reverse cow girl and I started spanking her ass, as she rubbed her pussy against my crotch. After a couple minutes of this she turned about and I reached down and started to rub her pussy. It was clear that we were going to go further than this.

At this point if my wife were standing next to me, I would have still done what I did. The stripper put her hands down my pants and started to rub my cock while she was on top of me. I had one of her nipples back in my mouth. She almost jumped off of me when she grabbed my cock; it made me spasm and bite down a little on her nipple. That didn't slow us down one bit, she just asked me to do it again which let me know she liked it a little rough, which so do I.

Soon she was on her knees with my cock deep in her throat. She was damn good at deep throating. She was using one hand to stroke my cock while the other was playing with my balls. She was alternating between sucking my cock and taking a ball into her mouth. There was only so much I could take of this and soon I was about to cum. I told her I was about to cum and she pulled my cock out of her mouth and stroke my cock until my cum shoot all over her amazing breasts. My cock was throbbing in front of her face as she cleaned my cock off with her tongue.

I looked into her eyes and be both knew that this wasn't over. She pushed me back onto the booth and climbed on top me. My cock hadn't gone down at all. She grabbed it and guided it into her warm soaking pussy and started to fuck me. I was in heaven; it's a real big personal turn-on when a woman guides my cock into her.

She kept fucking me hard and fast. Out of know where grabbed my face with both hands, and started to make out with me. I could barely taste my cum on her tongue which is another big turn-on for me. We kept this up as I was rubbing my hands all other her breast, rubbing my cum into her breast and feeding her what wouldn't rub in. Which she would swallow it and let me taste what was left.

After a few more minutes I flipped her over and bent her over the booth. I quickly drove my cock back into her pussy, fucking her as hard as I could. At this point both of our bodies were cover with sweat, as I reached around with one hand and played with her nipple, rubbing it between my fingers and pulling on it. With the other hand I reached between her legs and started to rub her hard clit. It didn't take much of me rubbing her clit before she was cumming onto my cock. Some would say that since it was a stripper, she probably was faking it. I don't think she was faking when she squirted all over me when she came, it felt like a river was coming out of her pussy as she screaming into the booth cushion. All of that sent me over the edge and right after she was breathing again I rolled her over and shoved my cock down her throat and shot the biggest load of cum in my life down her throat and she swallowed it like a champ. And of course I gave her a big kiss afterwards to get my taste.

We both got dressed and walked out of the room, the club lights were coming on and it was closing. I took one look at her, and realized that she was actually hot even with the lights on, which made my cock hard again. Sadly though my friends said she couldn't get on the bus with us. Which I was kind of let down about how they were killing my fun but a figured I had had enough for the night.

As I was walking out to the bus, one of my groomsmen that had been waiting on the bus with the girls, which I had totally forgotten about, said he had a surprise for me and that one of the girls was for me.

I quickly got onto the bus and we took off. Now it was past 2pm and we were heading back to the fraternity house to drop off a lot of the people. The girl that was convinced to entertain me was the hottest out of the three. She was a shorter brunette with a tight body all around. She didn't have big breast but they were firm.

It wasn't long before she was dancing in front of me, then on me... Now I had just fuck a stripper, which afterwards made me think that I wasn't going to get hard until after the I do's, but this girl got it up quickly. She was dancing on the pool in front of me and grinding her ass into my crouch, which was nice. I had to help her a little with it and I figured I was being a good sport. Soon my hands were rubbing all over her, and under her shirt. Her nipples were hard as rocks and her breathing was getting quicker and quicker. I soon started to tease her more by rubbing my hands around her inner thighs. She has worn really short shorts and I almost could see her pussy through her crouch. It was getting really heated and at one point I looked around and almost everyone wasn't looking at us but at what was ahead through the bus. I would later find out this was due to them not wanting to watch what would happen next. The only people that were watching were the other girls. One of which was a girlfriend of one of the guys on the bus, which was kind of weird.

After a couple minutes of me teasing her and her rubbing her ass into my crouch, she whispered into my ear, "stop teasing me," which of course I didn't take as a queue to stop but to actually go further. Soon my hand was down her shorts, and under her panties. I soon found her extremely wet slit. She whispered again, "what are you waiting for." After hearing that I quickly drove my fingers into her wet pussy and started to finger fuck her with one hand while rubbing her clit with my other hand. It wasn't long before she was cumming and let's just say, she was a screamer.

Everyone at that point looked and saw her cumming/screaming and soon turned around again. Then the girl got up. I was surprised when she did this; I thought it was over or something. I was soon surprised again when she unzipped my pants and started to suck on my cock.

Now when you go from the pros down to the minors, (she was over 18) it is a big difference. Though it was very amusing to watch her realize why my cock tasted like it did. I expected her to get pissed but she just went at it more.

Short of a miracle though, she wasn't going to make me cum this way and I think she knew that. After a few minutes she again stood up and again I thought it was over so I started to pull my pants up. She saw this and grabbed my arms and put them to my sides. She slid down her shorts and climbed on top of me and start to rub her pussy again my cock, which is a big turn-on for me. We were making out like crazy at this point and I could taste the stripper's pussy on her lips, which I later found out, turned her on more than it did me, which is saying something at this point. Soon both one of us couldn't control ourselves and she grabbed my cock and guided it into her.

She was much tighter than the stripper. It didn't take much of her fucking my cock until she came, her pussy clamped down onto my cock with such a force, I couldn't even stop myself from cumming, let alone pull out of her.

At this point my cock was going down and it slipped out of her, and my cum dripped out of her pussy on to my lap. She then licked me clean. Throughout all of this I had forgotten about the other girls watching, one of them had been playing with her pussy. By the looks of it, she had come right as we came. I had totally blocked out everyone, and sure enough everyone was still staring forward. The girl's friend then licked the brunette's pussy clean which almost breathed life back into my cock, but it wasn't enough.

The bus then pulled over and the night was over. I never told my wife and did an STD check every month after that for six months and they all came back clean. Also the girl from the bus was on the pill and I honestly really didn't care about the stripper.