Bachelor Party Bukkake Ch. 01

Story Info
She gets offered the chance to live out a fantasy.
3.9k words
4.35
95.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damned Maggie," I thought to myself. "I still can't believe you're going to go through with it!"

In a few hours I'd be living out one of my deepest fantasies as the center piece of a bachelor party bukkake. Before the night was done I'd be covered in cum and I could hardly wait.

The airplane accelerated forward, pushing me into my seat. While I often flew, this was the first time I'd flown first class. I could definitely get to like it. The seat was comfortably soft and I had plenty of leg room. I pressed my hands into my lap trying to still the feelings between my legs. I'd masturbated not three hours ago, and I was still horny.

It all started about two months ago. An old college friend of mine had been in town on business. Dave was now some hot shot investment guru, making tons of money, and had needed to meet with some local clients.

He'd called and we'd gotten together for dinner, and then hit some of the clubs for drinks and dancing. I'd been working at the bank for about a year then and could have used a good night out. Damned bank was so stuffy and proper. I'd ended up getting really drunk and going back to Dave's hotel room to fuck.

I should give you a bit of background on Dave and I. Like I said I meet him in college, my freshman year. He was one of my roommate Rachael's boyfriends. She had quite a few of them. Boy-toys she called them, vibrators with feet.

Naturally because by any standard Rachael was a five star hottie. She stood a little over five feet with a trim tight body, perky tits and long shapely legs. Long brown hair that hung to her waist. A real beauty.

Plus she was a total slut!

Anyway, I first meet Dave when I walked in on the two of them, just as he was about to dump a big load of cum on Rachael's face. I was still a virgin then and had yet to see my first live penis. Oh, I'd seen pictures but never one for real.

They didn't hear me come in and I just stood there watching. They were both naked. Rachael was on her knees in the middle of our room. Dave was standing in front of her, one hand around his penis stroking it furiously.

Oh, he had a cute butt!

"Baby, that's it, stroke that cock for me," I heard Rachael purr. "I want you to cum all over my face."

Were all cocks that big, I wondered, for Dave's seemed huge. It glistened like it was wet and I guessed the two of them had been having sex. That or Racheal had been giving him a blowjob. Probably both, given Racheal's lack of clothing.

Usually when she had a boy over, she'd put a piece of tape on the door above the handle to let me know she was busy. There hadn't been one tonight, that's why I had entered.

As the plane leveled off, I had a sudden realization. She's planned on me walking in on them those many years ago. I laughed to myself.

Dave, his hand wrapped tightly around his stiff cock, stroked it faster and faster. Soon he gave this great moan and then his semen started shooting out.

Big spurts of it hit Rachael across her forehead, nose and cheeks. She giggled and stuck her tongue out. Dave aimed his penis down and shot several spurts at her mouth, hitting her lips and tongue. He just kept coming, well over a dozen times.

I didn't realize until months later Dave was not like most guys. He really could cum a lot. When he finally stopped Rachael's face was covered in semen. It was even in her hair. As it dripped down her face she raised a finger and pushed some of it into her mouth.

Suddenly there was a loud noise in the hallway behind me. The door was still ajar from when I'd entered. It startled me and I backed up, pushing it closed hard.

Dave turned as it slammed. He saw me standing there and freaked, grabbing his pants from the floor and tried to cover his crotch while running for the bathroom.

Rachael looked at me with a grin, her face covered in semen and just said, "Hi roomie!"

I grinned to myself in memory as the stewardess brought me a drink.

Rachael had been unembarrassed at me finding her covered in sperm. She was like that. She just stood up and grabbed her robe, then began wiping her face off with towel. My own face was blushing bright red, but then that wasn't the last time I'd blush around Rachael.

We'd been roommates for about a four month then. Luck of the dorm room draw had thrown me, an innocent country girl from Kansas in with a worldly bank president's daughter. She was used to ski trips to Aspen and summers in Europe. From the start she was uninhibited about her body. Sleeping in the nude, then in the morning walking around the room without any clothes on.

It was an awkward rest of the week for me after watching Rachael and Dave that first time. I was embarrassed and couldn't bring myself to say anything.

So the next weekend Rachael got invited to a party at one of the sororities trying to get her to join, and ended dragging me with her. We danced and had a good time flirting with the boys. Later that night when things started to wind down, we both ended up by the pool.

We were standing behind a short stone wall with a near empty tray of Jell-O shots and both of us were pretty wasted. Rachael poked me in the ribs and pointed.

The president of the sorority was in the hot tub with some guy and they were making out. No one else was around and they didn't notice us watching them. She had her arms around the guy and was kissing him. She had this little red t-shirt on that said "I Heart Boys" and the water made it cling to her body like it was painted on.

As we watched the guy slide one hand under the t-shirt and began playing with her breasts. She looked as drunk as we were, and didn't stop him. If anything she kissed him harder, using tongue.

Then he slid his hand from under her t-shirt and it disappeared beneath the water of the hot tub. A moment later she gave this low moan. I could see he was doing something. It took me a moment to realize he had his hand between her legs.

Now I might have been a virgin but I did masturbate. I could picture then what he was doing. How his finger was sliding up and down her crotch. I wondered if he just was rubbing her through her bathing suit or whether he actually had his hand under it, his finger caressing her naked flesh.

Sliding itself into her.

He must have known what he was doing. Soon he had her at a fevered pitch. Her head rested on his shoulders and she was panting heavily. I knew from my own experience that her orgasm wasn't far off.

That's when my evil roommate pushed the Jell-O shot tray off the wall.

The tray hit with a loud clatter, startling both me and the couple in the hot tub. They turned and looked my way. We stared at each other for frozen seconds, the two of them realizing what they had been doing, and that they were being watched.

I turned towards Rachael only to find she'd ducked behind the wall. She was squatting down there, covering her mouth with her hand trying not to laugh. Seeing me look at her she jumped up, grabbed my arm and we took off running.

Our dorm wasn't far and we laughed all the way there. Once inside we collapsed on Rachael's bed, still laughing.

"Guess I won't be joining that sorority," Rachael said. She rubbed her hands up and down the front of her blouse. "Damned watching them got me horny."

I could see her nipples poking through the silk. The truth was she was right. Watching the two of them in the hot tub had gotten me horny too. I could feel my own nipples were hard and I had a tingly feeling between my legs.

"Do you want the bathroom?" She asked. "Or do you want to stay out here?"

I didn't know what she meant at first. Then she leaned over and reached under her mattress pulling something out. It was a vibrator. That's when it hit me. She was planning on masturbating right now. I blushed at the thought.

"Or we could both do it out here," she grinned. "Watch each other while we do it."

Maybe it was all the alcohol I'd drunk that night. Maybe it was watching the two lovers in the hot tub. Or maybe it was the memory of Rachael and Dave, of seeing him cum all over her face. What ever it was, something Rachael saw in my eyes let her know my true desires. Even if I couldn't voice them myself.

Rachael reached around her waist and unzipped her mini skirt, tossing it on the floor. She had on a tiny pair of blue thong panties. I noticed a wet spot at their crotch. Rachael hadn't been lying, she really was turned on. Taking one hand, she cupped her crotch and rubbed it several times.

"Take your clothes off," she said, looking at me. "I want to see you."

Almost on its own my hand went to my blouse. I unbuttoned the first button slowly, then a second.

Rachael slid her hand inside her panties. I could see as her finger dipped inside of her pussy underneath the moist cloth. She took her hand out and brought it to her mouth, sucking on her two fingers. Then she began unbuttoning her own blouse, matching me button for button. Soon we both had our blouse's open to the waist.

Rachael began playing with her nipples. They were stiff and hard. I'd seen her breasts before but this time it was like I was seeing them for the first time. Though she had a small body being just a shade over five feet tall, Rachael had a really nice set of tit.

She took one hand and trailed down her stomach, her fingers again slipped under her panties. Rachael gave a soft moan as she stroked herself under the wet fabric. She let her head tip back and leaned it against the wall behind her.

I watched as she masturbated not five feet from me. It was so exciting. I touched myself, letting my hands slide across my now bare stomach and then upward to cup my breasts beneath my open blouse. My skin tingled under my fingertips. A little gasp escaped my lips when I felt my palms slide across my nipples.

"This is so nasty," I whispered, staring back into Rachael's eyes.

She just smiled, nodded and continued to stroke herself. I'd chosen an ankle length skirt that night. It had a split up the front with buttons. I slowly pulled the two sides apart exposing first my legs and then my crotch. I touched myself through my panties, stroking a finger up and down against my pussy lips. The whole scene was such a turn on I didn't think it would take me long.

Rachael was really close herself. Her hand was like a little jackhammer under her panties. Up and down, up and down. Her legs were twitching on the bed. Sometimes when they came together Rachael would let out a low soft moan.

I took my hand and slide it under the waist band of my panties. My clit was a hard little point. When my finger slid across it my legs clenched together and a shudder ran through my body. I let my fingers slid lower. I was moist and wet from excitement.

Another shudder went through me as my fingers slid into my pussy and I began masturbating. Little gasps were coming from Rachael as she played with her pussy. I could tell she was close to having an orgasm.

Funny, she was so erotic sitting there against the wall, but in my mind I saw two images. One was Rachael there on the bed.

The other was of her on her knees and Dave's big cock ready to spurt all over her face. As she leaned against the wall I pictured big ropy spurts of come landing on her face and dripping down onto her breasts. That image excited me so much.

My strokes got faster, my palm rubbing against my clit. Rachael began to come and I was so close myself.

As my orgasm rolled over me, I picture myself where Rachael had been, on my knees as hot sticky cum rained down on my face. As each orgasmic shudder came to my body, I imagined what it must have felt like. The touch, the taste. I just kept coming and coming.

After that night Rachael took me under her arm. She made it a mission to teach me all about sex and to make me as big a slut as she was. She taught me to be unashamed of my body, and how to dress to show it off. She taught me how to masturbate with a vibrator. She shared my bed and taught me how to please another woman with my fingers and then with my lips.

She also taught me how to give a blow job.

One night about a three week after the party she invited Dave to spend the night. Rachael hadn't told him we were sleeping together. In fact he hadn't been over since the day I'd seen him with Rachael.

I hide in the bathroom listening while she got him out of his clothes. We'd arranged a code word to let me know when she was ready to have me come out. It was a long several minutes until I heard her say it.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, I found her squatting on top of his face enjoying his tongue when I slipped in. She motioned me forward as she played with his cock with her hands.

I knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed, between Dave's legs watching her stroke him. Several times she leaned down and took him in her mouth. It was wild the way his balls would twitch when she did that.

She was stoking him with her hand when I saw her grin an evil grin and nod towards Dave's cock. It was time. I reached out with my own hand.

His cock was hard and stiff, wet with Rachael's saliva. It jumped as I wrapped my finger around it. Rachael smiled down at me. It felt so good as I stroked my hand up and down.

My first hard cock.

Dave must have been really horny because it didn't take him long. He started moaning he was close. Rachael put one hand at his cock's base and just as I felt it tense up, she aimed it at my face.

I swear I had a small orgasm as his cum hit my skin. Spurts of it hit my forehead. Some landed on my nose and cheeks. I opened my mouth and a few strands landed on my tongue. I can still remember the taste.

He stayed hard so Rachael reached forward and pulled my cum covered face towards his cock. I took the head between my lips and let my tongue play with it.

Rachael stayed on his face and continued to let him lick her. He must have been good because it didn't take her long before she had her own orgasm.

When she swung her legs off his face, he got a big surprise finding me kneeling there sucking him off.

That was a night of firsts for me. Not only did I give my first blowjob, but Dave took my virginity too that night, fucking me doggy style while I ate Rachael's pussy.

That night had been almost ten years ago. Rachael and I stayed roommates and bedmates for the next two years until she got a scholarship to a big English college and moved away.

Dave and I stayed friends all through college. We never hooked up as a couple though we always found time for the occasional fuck. Sometimes I'd share him with a girlfriend, sometimes he'd bring a girl over himself.

I tried to stay in touch with Rachael but she was a real free spirit. Last I heard she was touring Africa with an Asian Shipping Magnet.

Dave and I did keep in touch. I'd see him about once a year usually when business took one of us the other's way.

So as I was saying, Dave had been in town and we'd ended up at his hotel. Not only was I drunk but I was horny too. Really horny! I hadn't had sex in almost six month. I was tearing his clothes off even before we got the door of his room closed.

Two minutes later I was on my knees sucking his cock down my throat like a ten dollar whore. Thirty minutes later I was on my back on his bed with him between my legs and his big hard cock slamming my pussy.

I was too horny to pace myself so I was doing every nasty thing I could think of to get him to pop. It didn't take him long. He pulled his cock out and scooted up towards my face.

He'd learned how much I liked to have guys cum on me in college. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. He rewarded me with his customary huge load, shooting it all over my face and in my hair before collapsing on the bed beside me. I lay there happy and with a finger slowly pushed his cum into my mouth.

A couple of minutes later we were curled up together on the pillows, Dave having grabbed some water from the fridge. I knew Dave wasn't finished for the night. No, not Dave. If I knew him he had plans to fuck me all night was ok by me.

"Remember the Halloween party sophomore year?" Dave asked. "The one at the Tri Delta House, where Rachel and you dressed up like cats."

It took me a minute to remember the party then I smiled.

"Rachael was quite the party animal that night." I said.

Dave chuckled. "She wasn't the only animal that night."

He was right the two of us had put on quite the private show for some of those fraternity boys at that party. Dave included.

It had been at the end of the night, almost dawn and there were about eight of us left at the party. Everyone else had gone back to their dorms or in the case of the fraternity brothers, up to their room. Most of them with company.

Rachael and the only other girl there, one of the frat boy's girlfriends got into an argument over which of them was a better cocksucker.

Betty, no Barbara, that's what her name had been. She was dressed in an angel's costume with a gold hallo.

Anyway Rachael had gotten a rep by then as a real party girl and looked hot in this furry black body suit and fishnets made up like a cat with ear and tail. Barbara made a show of sucking a beer bottle, getting her mouth down almost to the thick part. Though she coughed a bit when she had it all the way down.

Rachael was sitting with Dave and me on the couch though Dave had gotten up to grab some beers. I had the same type costume on but mine was furry white. She laughed at Barbara's effort with the bottle, and as Dave walked up beer in each hand, Rachael reached out and pulled Dave's pants down to his knees.

He was dressed like a pirate and he had a hard-on because Rachael had been feeling him up when he'd been sitting. Rachael put Dave's cock in her mouth and in one motion took it all the way to the base. She held it there for a long moment, while the frat boys whooped it up then drew back letting Dave's cock free with a wet pop. She did it a couple of more time just to show off.

"You've got to breath through your nose," Rachael said smiling, holding Dave's cock with one hand. "Practice, you'll get better at it."

This casual display pissed Barbara off. She jumped up calling Rachael a slut and pulling her boyfriend up from where he sat, stormed off.

I hear she's a hot shot sales rep for some sports company today.

"Anyone else?" Rachel asked.

So Rachael had ended up in the middle of the room with a circle of five horny frat boys and Dave stroking their cocks. Give Racheal this, she had a dirty mouth on her when she wanted, begging this guy or that to spray her with his cum.

I sat on the couch for a bit watching her work her customary magic but it didn't take her long to get me out there with her.

There were hard cocks all over the place. As soon as one left my mouth another took its place. A couple wanted to fuck us, but Rachael said no.

(It was her time of the month.)

She did though pull her top down baring her breasts. Soon she did the same to me, so we both were topless tarts in the middle of a fraternity circle jerk.

Soon the guys were ready to cum. Give us this, we were hot. First one guy gave a groan and shot his load across both our faces, then another boy was ready. the third guy shot his load into Racheal's eager mouth and while they watched she kissed me, pouring the warm sperm into my mouth. I let it ooze from my lips and dribble down my chin, to drip onto my perky tits.

Six hot loads we shared, the last being Dave's. True to the past, he hosed us both, while the other boys cheered.

I had been in heaven.

"I always remember you said you wanted to be the center of a bigger party." Dave said as we lay there in his hotel room.

I sat up and looked at him, raising an eyebrow in question.

"Well you know Joey my kid brother? He's getting married in a couple of weeks. I'm in charge of planning his bachelor party and I thought since he's always had such a crush on you..."

12