Bachelor Party Gone Wrong Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here goes nothing, I thought, as my shorts came off. The leopard-print thong, which was slightly too small for me, greatly constricted my bulge. My flaccid penis was a little small to begin with, but now had a bulge that looked to be only an inch and a half long. This little bump in my women's underwear looked practically tiny, especially in comparison to my naked groomsmen.

"Woah!" Cindy said as she spied the little bulge in my thong. "Aren't you guys brothers?!"

"Just step brothers!" Jared exclaimed, laughingly, as everyone glanced at the monster cock hanging between his legs.

"Oooh, that explains it!" Maddie laughed. The girls had obviously thought we were related and that we shared some of the same genes. They were therefore surprised that my thong-covered penis looked so much smaller than Jared's.

Looking back, I should have stripped of the thong so that my flaccid penis would grow back to its full size of 2-3 inches. But in that moment, with my judgment clouded by alcohol, I felt safer wearing the leopard-print thong. But to these sexy models and groomsmen, it must have looked like my little boy-cock was only an inch and half.

I lied down on the couch for Veronica to take her shot. She poured salt on my chest before licking it off and taking a shot. When Maddie came over to take her shot, she insisted on doing it on my ass. "I'm loving that thong!" she declared. So I turned over and let her lick salt off my butt while all my groomsmen laughed in hysteria.

Finally, Cindy came over to do her body shot, but this time poured salt right over the tiny bulge in my thong. She then slowly circled her tongue around my little dickhead, bringing me immense joy and satisfaction. Even though my penis was small—much smaller, in fact, than my horse-hung step brother—it was still very interested in this voluptuous model.

I would later learn that the kiss to my penis was just a joke, as Cindy had zero interest in sleeping with the groom. Instead, her technique was just a warmup for the body shots to come, in which she, Veronica, and Maddie each took body shots off of Jared, Drew, and Ricardo's cocks.

Veronica went first and chose to do her shot off of Jared. As the hottest girl, she clearly wanted the guy with the biggest cock. She poured salt all along his seven-inch flaccid shaft, using way more salt than necessary for a typical tequila shot. And as she licked the salt from tip to base, Jared moaned through the lime in his mouth. After taking the shot, she sucked the lime out of his mouth and kept kissing him, pressing her naked body against his. The two hotties were now making out, and Veronica decided to take it to the next level. Standing up, she grabbed Jared's hand and walked him towards the master bedroom. The two slammed the door behind them, leaving it to our imagination what they intended to do.

Maddie went next and took her shot off Ricardo, following Veronica's technique. She licked salt off all five inches of his flaccid penis, and pressed her naked body firmly against his. This time, Ricardo took the next step by picking up Maddie and carrying her to the second bedroom. They too closed the door behind them.

This left Cindy, who took her body shot off the last naked guy there. Drew's insanely thick, four-inch penis waited eagerly for Cindy's soft kisses. He then grabbed Cindy's ass as she started making out with him and said that he couldn't wait to fuck her. I knew that Drew had a girlfriend at home, but what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. In that moment, Drew needed to get his dick wet, and taking Cindy to the Jacuzzi was the best way to do it. They closed the door behind them as they walked into the large, master bathroom.

This left me and Logan to contemplate what was going on in the bedrooms and master bathroom.

"Well, guess we're sleeping in the living room tonight," he said.

As Logan took off his pants to go to bed, I noticed that he was wearing boxer shorts without much of a bulge. Thank god, I thought. At least one of my groomsmen isn't ridiculously well-endowed.

As Logan lied down on a couch in his boxers, I was left to sleep in my leopard-print thong. It wasn't exactly the most comfortable sleepwear, but I didn't want to sleep in the nude either, lest one of the girls or my groomsmen walk by. As they did who-knows-what in the bedrooms and bathroom, I finally fell asleep, dreaming of enormous tits, big asses, and for the first time ever—insanely large cocks.

12