Bachelorette Ch. 02

Story Info
Powerful stud and sexy friend humble Giselle.
1.8k words
4.38
70.9k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My emotions were twisted into a Bavarian pretzel. On one hand I'd just come dangerously close to literally splitting a woman in half with a barbaric assault of lust-fueled cock, and almost splintering a formidable piece of redwood patio furniture in the process. Conversely, I felt a warm, overwhelming impulse to throw my body on top of this woman to protect her from the slightest breeze. I'd never met a woman before with the power to conjure such diverse and extreme impulses before

Like an out of body experience, I watched myself as I lifted Giselle up on my shoulder and turned towards the house. My eyes warned others back as her exhausted body hung limp over my shoulder. Her feet tickled my bare dick as I shouldered her, while and her arms hung at my ass.

I heard a subconscious, guttural growl emit from deep in my chest as if a primal force had assumed control over my conscious behavior. I felt a primitive connection to a lion, as I dragged my lioness to the den to procreate, her neck in my jowls.

As I entered the house, my heightened senses heard the light padding of Penny's feet following us inside. For a moment I thought about turning and telling her the deal was off, but her taut belly and firm, mouthwatering breasts flavored the animal insanity I was experiencing, and I held the door open for her with my foot.

"Oh yes!" she said in her melodic voice. "This is exactly what I'd hoped for. Come upstairs, we can use my bedroom."

"Penny?" Giselle's weak, confused (and intoxicated) voice inquired, as I carried her up to the bedroom.

"Don't thank me now you little nymph, just close your mouth and behave for us. You won't be sorry." Penny answered. She turned to me, "Mike, you can tie her up with those silk ropes beside my bed."

Penny's bedroom was a little more Victorian than I'd expected. It boasted cherry-wood furniture and a massive bed with four high posts in each corner. A sheer canopy draped over the top which could be loosened and drawn around the sides if desired. Framed prints of classic nudes adorned the walls in fine mahogany frames. I recognized daVinci's Leda and the Swan, the great Venus di Milo, and a classic Titian, The Venus of Urbino. The rest, while equally beautiful, were beyond the bounds of my artistic repertoire.

My eyes immediately went to the coiled silk ropes on the nightstand that Penny had promised. She had several colors to choose from, and I picked a pastel green color that contrasted nicely with Giselle's olive skin. As I tied Giselle up, she seemed too weak and overwhelmed to protest anymore. She just knelt on the carpet where I set her and accepted her fate with a whine and a moan. I bound her wrists behind her back, and roped them to her ankles which I secured as well using a clove hitch.

Giselle finally looked up, doe-eyed, at Penny and asked, "Why are you doing this to me"?

Penny laughed at her.

"Don't you dare play coy and with me now you little slut. Not after that performance you just gave outside. You're a good friend Gissy, but you're fucking uptight and this phony, pristine act has been pissing me off for years."

With that, she smacked her longtime friend across her stunned cheeks with her open hand.

"Now, shut the fuck up and open your mouth."

Penny's dominatrix alter-ego had come out and she grabbed my cock. I stepped closer as she guided it to her friend's hand-welted face.

"Suck this cock you little fucking whore, and do it right or we're both going to beat you like a dog."

I blinked in surprise at Penny's words. I neither confirmed nor denied her promise of beating Giselle. I just stood and watched her as she trembled. She seemed confused, and drunk. Not surprising, as she was also bound and seemed stimulated by the most awakening sexual experience of her life. She looked as if she would melt into a puddle, had I not been holding her upright with a fistful of her hair.

My cock grew in her mouth as the tentatively took it. Penny gently fingered her friend's breasts with her French tipped fingers and whispered in her ear. I could faintly make out what she was saying to Giselle.

"That's it, suck that hard dick for all your worth baby. Suck it good. Lick the tip. Tongue his hole."

Her face was so close to my cock, as she whispered her encouragement to Giselle, that I felt Penny's cheek brush my balls several times. The image was so fucking powerful I nearly came prematurely. I pushed cock deeper down Giselle's throat and heard her choke. Penny kissed her friend's temple and massaged her neck as she coaxed Giselle to open up and accept my entire hard dick.

I closed my eyes for a few moments to savor the sensation. I was swimming in pure, unadulterated bliss. When I opened my eyes finally I was treated to the image of a naked Penny grinding up against Giselle as she sucked my cock.

Penny sucked Giselle's excited nipples, before moving her attentions to the top of her right breast. She nibbled and suckled this area until finally a red love bite emerged. The marking was framed by Penny's teeth prints in Giselle's tender flesh. Penny fingers meanwhile had been playing with Giselle's clit, and now, our bound captive had started to moan her pleasure around my cock as she dutifully continued to suck me off.

"That's it you little fucking whore," Penny whispered. "You are a wanton little puppy. You belong to me now!"

My cock was now buried so deep in Giselle's throat that she could not adequately respond, save a few choking gasps and moans of delight at her clitoral stimulation, but her eyes did open wider in an embarrassing confirmation of Penny's harsh words.

At this point we owned Giselle! She had the taste of my pre cum on her pallet now, as her drool sealed her lips around my large dick. A little wet pre cum shined her chin and dripped on her breasts. Penny's attentions at her clit had her writhing in ecstasy.

"Bark like a puppy for me, my sweet little slut. Bark around that big cock," Penny demanded.

Giselle had become familiar with my dick and was suckling it like a seasoned street whore. Her choking had subsided and she seemed to be was getting off on it. Time and time again she would push her face to the hilt of my dick and bury her face in my balls as if she were eager to please me. The drool and pre cum were now soaking her tits. Her big eyes sought and found Penny, upon hearing her orders. Her face burned in humiliation as she complied with Penny's directive, and emitted a high-pitched, "woof, woof."

That's right puppy, lap at his dick and bark for me. Penny ground her friend's clit hard between her fingers, as she spanked her ass, reminding her that she was her "piece of ass" and her "newfound property."

Giselle responded by barking, groaning and cumming on Penny's hand. I had seen enough and blew my massive load of hot ejaculate into her mouth. She sucked and lapped at it as if not wanting to relinquish my cock. When I pulled my cock out of her mouth, I jerked the last few drops of my load onto her lips. A few drips clung to her hair like fresh morning dew.

Penny had become a woman enraged. She got on her back and spread her legs like a bitch in heat.

"Get that little fucking puppy over here," she ordered. "I want my cunt licked and my asshole tongued! And I want it done NOW!" She demanded.

Not wanting to ruin my chances for employee of the month, I gathered my wits and complied obediently. I leaned over and adjusted the restraints on Gisele so she could move, then I escorted her down between her friend's legs. I pushed her head down onto Penny. In have to admit I was enjoying every moment of this "job" and wondered how I ever got this fucking lucky. You could say, I was getting into my work!

"Lick that asshole" I demanded of Giselle, punctuated by a spank.

I was feeling this on a primitive level, so I surrendered to pure instinct. Giselle coughed, and whimpered when I forced her down on her girlfriend's genitals, but quickly her own sexual intuition prevailed, and she started lapping at Penny's cunt and ass.

Her little bottom looked so succulent and hot bent over like this; I had no choice but to mount her, while she lapped at Penny.

"Fuck her in her tight little virgin asshole Mike," Penny called from her enviable position!

Penny's crude articulation proved decisive for me, and I positioned the tip of my dick at the entrance to her tight little asshole. She shrieked in surprise but a cursory fingering revealed a sopping wet pussy. Her ass had "self-lubed" and needed no further foreplay from me.

I rammed my cock up into her tight, pink anus to the music of her high-pitched wail. I could feel her shuttering and crying under my dominant cock in her ass. Despite the obvious pain, her mouth never left Penny's cunt.

Penny was on the verge of her own climax at this point and clenched the bound girls head between her strong thighs. My dick worked its way in and out of the girl's stretched ass until she began to not only accept the thrusts, but buck back slightly. Now I really began to plow hard into her in time with the rhythm of the duet's moaning.

I continued to ass fuck Giselle until the two of them cried out together in a harmonious orgasm. Watching the two writhing hard bodies squirm together, embraced, kissing, clinging, and grinding proved too much for me. I blew a second load all over both of them as they coupled in a knot together.

I laid my thick meat on Giselle's lips and told her to clean it. She licked and lapped at it, in perfect obedience. Penny, to my delight, leaned over and jealousy licked it as well. I'd just fucked her friend in the ass and Penny, was lapping at my cock between wet French kisses to Giselle's lips.

As I stood there naked with my half-flaccid cock being cleaned by two gorgeous women, I felt amazed at what a lucky mother-fucker I was.

I looked at the two of them. Fist I looked at Giselle, the darling naïve bachelorette, and then I looked at Penny, the wicked taskmaster. I thought it might just be time for the tables to turn on Penny. ***