Bachiko the Grappler Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Polina dropped to her knees again, and lifted up Jun's left leg and rested it on her shoulder. She scissored Jun in her kneeling position, welding her crotch firmly to her defeated opponent's. Jun moaned softly and her eyes fluttered open, to take in the sight of the victorious Russian woman, cocking her left arm and flexing in a show of sensual dominance while she bumped and grinded against Jun's soft, dripping womanhood.

Kaito had seen and heard some references to the sexual domination sometimes practiced in the Arena after matches, but this was the first time he was witnessing such a thing happening live. He glanced over at Bachiko, blushing furiously. "Is this... erm... shall we take our leave?"

In response, Bachiko chuckled, and shifted closer to him, putting a brazen hand on his crotch, which he suddenly discovered was on fire. She unzipped him, and immediately his raging hard-on sprang out, almost painfully – he had been so absorbed in watching the spectacle that he had barely realized his erection had been pressing against his jeans. Bachiko took a firm grasp of his shaft, and began pumping it up and down slowly, while a big drop of pre-cum oozed out the tip. She used her thumb to rub it all over the opening.

He became aware that all around the Arena, there were audience members engaging in much the same thing. Men and women alike, if not engaging in anything overt, were wearing glazed expressions. But almost all the attention was focused on the spectacle in the middle of the ring: the sweetly muscular Jun, supine, her arms out to the sides (a bone fracture on each one), being pussy-fucked by the Soviet she-bear, who was almost being tender about it, moving her hips with a gentle rollicking motion. It didn't take long at all before Jun's back arched and her expression turned orgasmic. At about the same time, Polina tensed all over too, every muscle on her behemoth-like physique trembling, and gave vent to a roar as she too reached a shattering climax. They came together, winner and loser, victor and prize, in the time-honored union of that dynamic.

Then Bachiko bent over, all the way to the side, and took Kaito into her mouth, and with just a few clever flicks of her tongue Kaito was sent over the edge, spurting all he had into her mouth and throat.

As he settled back into his chair, feeling dizzy, Polina stood up again, letting Jun's leg flop to the floor. Jun lay there, glassy-eyed, flushed, but smiling. A puddle slowly began to collect underneath her crotch.

Then Polina looked straight up at where Kaito and Bachiko were sitting. Kaito couldn't help jumping a little. That sheer intensity in her gaze! Bachiko rose to her feet and looked down. The audience members murmured and pointed. They were of course up to date on the Arena schedules, they knew that in just a few weeks there would be a main event match involving both of these women.

Polina smiled, like a crack appearing in a glacier, and pointed down at Jun's semi-conscious body, then pointed up at Bachiko.

Bachiko shook her head, and pointed back at Polina.

Still smiling that same icy smile, Polina slowly raised her right arm, flexed the huge mound of her biceps, and pointed to it.

Bachiko did likewise.

The two held this pose for a while, maintaining their flex-off. Polina then slowly began nodding as she lowered her arm and stepped away, back towards the White Tiger gate. Her slow, deliberate movements belied the immense crushing power she could exert, and had just displayed. The rippling of her muscles was almost hypnotic.

Coming down from his high, Kaito began to feel anxious again, as he watched the servitors help Jun up onto her feet, her legs still shaky. Would that be Bachiko, after her match with Polina Petrovna? Would his girlfriend be reduced to a quivering cumming pile of flesh, by a larger and more dominant woman?

***

Kaito couldn't honestly say that he had had many dealings with yakuza. He knew of their existence of course, what Japanese didn't? He knew that they wore the label of "organized crime", but occasionally they would come out in force to do surprisingly community-oriented work, such as disaster relief. His strait-laced mother naturally was never well-disposed towards them, but they weren't really a prominent feature of life for him or his friends. They rarely even came up as a subject for conversation.

What would his friends say now, he wondered, if they knew where he was standing?

He and Bachiko were right in the middle of the lobby of the Hanayama clan's tower complex. Hanayama Kaori had a penthouse suite of her own near the top levels, just beneath her father's own living space. Boss Hanayama gave his daughter everything he could give. She was his pride and joy and the shining hope for the succession, after all.

Kaito's knees were knocking together. Bachiko simply stood beside him impassively, ignoring the suited thugs and goons and hatchetmen and hatchetwomen standing and walking around the place. "I'm standing beside the girl directly and indirectly responsible for putting Boss Hanayama's crown princess out of commission for a month," he thought wildly. "Why am I here? Why am I still alive? How will my mother live on without me? How am I going to die? Will it be painful?"

His imagination was still running wild as they were escorted into a large special elevator, that took them to Kaori's private suite. As they stepped out into Kaori's home, what he saw was sufficiently awe-inspiring to banish those fears.

Her "living room" took up almost one entire floor of the complex. It was one huge open room, with only a few load-bearing pillars around to break up the space. It was a giant custom gymnasium, with state of the art equipment, devices to measure anything and everything about the human body you could ever possibly want to know. There were foam mats, boxing and wrestling rings... basically, it truly put their humble basement with Bachiko's equipment in it to shame.

The Flower Princess was there, clad in a modest bathrobe, looking out of the clear windows over the city. At their approach, she turned, and smiled. Actually smiled. And Bachiko smiled too, striding forward, and the two of them shared a warm hug.

When the hell had that happened? Had he missed something? When had they had time to become such good friends? What about everything that had transpired between them?

"I'm so glad you could accept my invitation. Please, make yourself and your companion welcome. I apologize for any discomfort you feel," the yakuza princess said, bowing.

"Not at all. Your home is magnificent, and your training facilities are truly impressive. It is our honor to be here," Bachiko responded in kind, bowing as well.

"I have heard that while living with your boyfriend, you have a basement outfitted with all your personal training equipment. I am envious! It is little wonder you were able to defeat me. To have a personal training space, everything laid out according to your own unique preferences, to fully facilitate your training... truly enviable."

"I feel abashed to hear this from you! My own collection of equipment surely cannot compare to these modern technological marvels you have here."

Kaori smiled again, but conspiratorially. "Bachiko-san, you know as well as I do that had you decided live in the Arena quarters, or with Tachibana-sama, you would have had access to these pieces of junk as well. You made the right choice, and I am just as aware of that."

Bachiko was smiling too, and a bit slyly. "Still, it must be wondrous to be able to measure your VO2 max rating, accurate to 5 decimal places..."

Kaori looked deadpan as she replied, "Do you know, after our match, I made good use of these machines to find out that the reason I lost was because my diastolic blood pressure was just a little bit too low? When I get it right, Bachiko-san, our rematch will go very differently."

There was a moment of silence. Then Bachiko snorted. And suddenly both girls were throwing their heads back, roaring with hearty laughter. Kaori came forward to clap Bachiko on the shoulders, and they embraced again.

Tea was served, and some snacks were brought up too – high-protein snacks of yellowtail sushi and tuna sashimi. Kaori was a courteous host, and the ice had already been broken between her and Bachiko, so as they sat and chatted in a corner of the room, Kaito began to feel gradually more at ease.

This wasn't so surreal after all, he thought. Hanayama Kaori seemed like a really nice person. With her dragon and flower tattoos all covered up, and her muscled bulk concealed as well, she really did seem like a genial 20-year-old girl, a peer of Bachiko's.

With the scar over her eye all but gone, there was nothing much left of her appearance to suggest the violence and brutality that hung over her name like a thundercloud.

Eventually the conversation turned to more serious matters. Kaori inquired about the exhibition match featuring Polina Petrovna – she had not attended.

"She is extremely strong, no question. The kind of crushing pressure she can exert with her adductors alone would exceed the force most men could exert with their chests and arms. That girl Okamoto, she bore it all very well."

"Yes, very commendable. If she were not from such a good family I might even send her a recruitment offer! A pity though, her family would look down their noses at us if we did that," Kaori said, her voice laced with irony.

"They are scandalized sufficiently already, that she has chosen our path and built up her body that way. What's a little more to add to that besides? Would it really make much difference?"

"Ha! We shall see then, if we have the good fortune to have her join our family! Hmm... back to the topic though... I would dearly love to compare crushing power with Polina. Maybe after you are done with her, I can have my turn."

"Sooner or later, you will get your chance. Just take it up with my aunt." Bachiko referred to Tachibana Fujiko as her aunt sometimes, Kaito recalled.

"So Tachibana-sama suggested you come to me. You want to know the secret of my grip strength?"

Bachiko nodded slowly. "She told me you would be willing to help me. I hope that is true. I have come here today to ask that favor of you, Kaori-san."

Kaori got a faraway look in her eyes. "Like you, Bachiko-san, I'm a relative newcomer to the Arena. That's why some of them tend to talk about us as a pair, isn't it? The twin rising stars of the Arena, the young blood, the upstarts. I have not yet wrestled the veterans of the Arena. Perhaps it really was presumptuous of me to say what I did about your mother! I do not hold a grudge for what she did – I needed that discipline. However, what I can say with confidence is this: you are the first person ever, to have beaten me in an arm wrestling contest.

"I say this with immense pride, Bachiko-san. You have given me something very precious, something that no one can ever take away. I have crushed the hands of many men, huge strong men who looked at me and doubted all the stories told about me. I have reduced them to whimpering weeping wrecks, sobbing as they clutched at their ruined hands. And now, I can tell anyone who asks: I was given my first arm wrestling defeat by Hanma Bachiko.

"You have no idea, Bachiko-san, how happy that makes me."

She placed her hands on her knees (they were all sitting seiza style), and gave Bachiko a little formal bow, who hastened to return it.

Kaito felt a little out of his depth. He realized he was gaping a little, and shut his mouth quickly, flushing, embarrassed at his rudeness. It seemed that there was still so much more he had to learn about these people, these women! The things they valued, the way they thought, the reasons each had for doing what they did. It was still a whole other universe to him, though he was just beginning to dig deeper into this secret world.

"I will say this in my turn as well, Kaori-san. Whenever my mother attempted to train me in arm wrestling, all through my entire life, it always felt as if she was toying with me. Because of that level of training, perhaps, I have never had trouble with arm wrestling anyone else... until that match we had. You are not close enough to her grip strength yet... but based on my personal feelings... in future, you will be able to rival her. You were the most difficult opponent I ever faced across a table. And if you teach me your secret to grip strength... I feel you will continue to be just that."

With warmth evident in her look and voice, Hanayama Kaori replied, "It would be my honor and pleasure to tell you about it, Bachiko-san."

"Please... just call me 'Bachiko', it will do."

"Call me Kaori as well."

And just like that... their friendship, forged in fire, was born. In later years, Kaito would remember that afternoon meeting fondly, and feel proud that he had been present at that meeting, in that moment.

He listened avidly as Kaori began explaining how it was that she achieved such immense grip strength...