Back Crack Tag Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your spine feels good.. mmm.. It feels like it's getting better.. Just a few more readings from my thermometer.. mmm.. Do you like this method?.. mmm.. Your temperature seems normal but just a few more deep readings... mmm..mm.."

After a few minutes of fucking into me from that angle, he moved me over to the puffy, vinyl, hot, padded couch and put me on my right side facing away from him like he was going to do an adjustment on my back. My ass was sticking out at a 90-degree angle over the edge of the couch. He grabbed my right arm and pulled it up and held it against my side and pushed my legs apart like they were a pair of scissors and he SLAMMED his cock up into my ass again at that weird angle! BOOM! I would never see one of those bland, boring chiropractors' padded couches in the same way again. He pushed my upper/left leg up as far as it would go and started hammering into my poor little hole at that weird angle, his cock was really snaking inside of my poor little asshole. Before too long he was unloading a huge load of hot doctor cum deep up in my asshole.

"Arrrrrrgggggghh! I'm cumming in your asshole! Your hot, tight asshole! I'm going to shoot so much cum in your little ass that it'll drip out for a week. Your ass is so tight! You won't be able to shit for a week we're going to pound your ass so hard and so deep over and over again and shoot so much hot cum up there! We're going to take your temperature over and over again with our big thermometers to make sure that it's not the cause of your back pain! Rrrr... mmmm.. it feels so good cumming in your tight ass..."

When he said "we're going to pound your ass", I wasn't sure what he meant. I thought that it was over now, but all of a sudden there was another cock raping my poor, abused little asshole! It was his office partner who had been there watching almost from the beginning and was jerking off the whole time, patiently waiting his turn to get in on raping my asshole and filling it with cum. And since my t-shirt was pulled up over my head, I couldn't see anything.

This guy was amazing; he really pounded into my dirty shit hole with his oddly-bent cock. He was giving me the shivers in how that cock felt slamming up into my asshole. His cock head had a weird shape, almost like a duck's head so when he slammed it in my shit chute I was quivering from the sensation of that weirdly-shaped cock touching areas of my raped ass like I haven't felt before. He would also pull it all the way out and wait for my winking, pink, puckered asshole to start closing and then he's SLAM it up there again, laughing. Every few times he would pull it all the way out and slap my puffy, abused asshole and laugh.

"I love spanking this guy's asshole when it's gaping! Look at it wink at me, it's like it knows what's coming next and it's trying to close. Look at me, I'm taking his temperature with my big thermometer and slapping his asshole!" SPANK! SPANK! SLAP! SLAP!

"Hey! Owww, what are you doing, why are you spanking my asshole like that!" That seemed to turn them on even more when I pretended to resist.

My asshole was winking and gaping and he'd spank it again with his flat hand and then he would shove his cock in there and start raping me again.

He had to have shit on his cock, he was plowing so hard and so deep up into my little hole. The other guy was sticking his ass-juice-covered cock into the head of my t-shirt and I had no choice but to clean him off and make him hard again and he shot a load down my throat as the other guy was raping and spanking my abused asshole.

Then they lifted me up off of my feet and carried me over to that tilting table and put me against it facing away from them and they strapped me onto it! I couldn't move and I was standing there, strapped in with my face in that face hole and my poor little raped and abused ass sticking out!

They took turns fucking into my asshole while I was strapped onto that tilting table. My feet were up off of the floor but I was still in an upright position. They were bouncing off of my figure-skater-like butt cheeks as they fucked the shit out of my ass in that standing position. I was totally helpless and strapped to that padded table and I was being raped by two, dirty, young chiropractors!

Then they tilted the table down a little bit at around a 45-degree angle and they stood behind me and fucked me. They kept spanking my exposed, abused asshole in-between fucking me. They would tilt the table down even more and then get up on my back like a spider monkey and jam their cocks into me with all they had at an angle on that tilting table, just pounding and pounding into me. I was still strapped in and helpless in that position. They tilted the table back to vertical again and stood side-by-side and they both somehow got their cocks up into my little asshole at the same time!

I said, "Hey, what are you doing back there? Your cocks are fucking into me too hard! Both of your thermometer cocks are stretching me out! You're raping a total stranger and abusing my poor little asshole! It feels great, don't stop, keep raping my asshole, I deserve to be forced like this, keep fucking into me. Pound the shit up my ass, I bet that you have shit on your cocks, can you see shit coming out of my ass? You're fucking me so hard and deep! I feel like I have to shit, you're fucking me so hard and deep! Use me as a urinal, I want to feel full."

They knew that I wanted to be raped like that by the way that I lubricated my asshole and moaned and pressed back onto the chiropractor's thumb when it "accidentally" slipped into my asshole. So now I was getting exactly what I wanted. I like to say dirty things like that when I'm being raped by strangers, it makes them even more excited and it makes them do even weirder, dirtier things to me. Talking dirty really turns me on and it always turns on the strangers who are raping me.

The second chiropractor said, "We're just getting started with you. We knew right away that you were dirty by the way that you lubricated your asshole so we're going to keep you here and use and abuse your naughty little shit hole for a few more hours. We're going to have other horny colleagues and random strangers come in and rape your asshole as long as you seem to be enjoying it so much. "

And that they did. I have no idea how many people raped my asshole that afternoon, a dozen at least. Just when I thought it was over and I'd be unstrapped from that table, another set of hands would grab my sweaty, slippery hips and I'd feel a cock head plunging in-between my messy, slippery, shitty, cum-and-piss-coated butt cheeks. Janitors were pissing on and in my ass. Both young and old delivery guys were fucking and cumming in me, it was amazing.

I had so much cum and piss unloaded up my ass in their office that afternoon that it was running out for the next few hours. They were really as dirty and nasty as I was and it was great.

They were true to their word; they fucked me so hard and for so long that I could barely sit down in my car when I left their office to drive back to my hotel. I went right to the hotel sauna to get my head together and I ended up getting raped by two fat, naked sweaty guys who passed me between them like a cheap bottle of wine. They fucked the shit out of me some more, literally.

They saw the state of my ass and one of them said, "Hey, this guy must be an anal whore, it looks like he's just been the life of the party, let's fuck that dirty ass some more!"

One of them would pick me up and lay me on his lap and spank my greasy, sweaty butt cheeks and poke and prod my messy asshole and punch into it with his cone-shaped fingers, and spank and spank and spank my hot butt cheeks and slap my puffy, abused asshole. Then he would lift me up and spear me on top of his hard cock that was sticking straight up in the air and he would lift me by my sweaty hips and bounce me up and down on his fat cock like he was bouncing me on his knee.

The other dirty, naked fat guy said, "Let me at that hole, I need to fuck a tight dirty hole like that one right now! This is going to be great raping this guy's dirty little asshole. It must be a great one; it looks like it's been abused for the last few hours by a group of ass-rapers."

They fucked my shitty, cum-filled ass over and over again and they added their own mess to the mix. They both filled me with so much of their hot piss that it was like getting a piss enema. They must have had a gallon of water each and they would just stick their cock head into my now-hot, puffy asshole and start filling me with their hot piss. They would start to fuck into it when their own piss started squirting out and they cummed in me several times each.

Everything was just shooting out of my asshole onto the hot wood slats in the sauna. Then they stuck the little hose that was meant for creating steam on the rocks into my asshole and gave me an enema and they'd fuck me again while I was shooting the dirty water out of my abused asshole. It was great!

My hole was so stretched and slippery and puffy and spanked and full of cum, piss and shit from being raped by strangers in this town that I had a great time cleaning myself up back at the hotel. I just sat in the empty hotel bathtub and pushed it all out of my ass and let it all run out and spread it over my body and just laid in it like the dirty, abused, raped sex toy that I deserved to be. I pissed up in the air and let it land on myself and even shit a little more and just let it squeeze out of my abused butt cheeks and sit there. I just sat in it all in the bathtub for a while. I deserved to be treated like a nasty toilet boy sex slave by strangers. I wish that a couple of dirty maintenance guys would have come in and fucked me and pissed on and in me again right then.

I will definitely remember this town and will visit this dirty back crack team and this hotel again on my next drive through this area. Now, where's that butt plug...

12