Back from Iraq

Story Info
A soldier's rendezvous.
1.4k words
4.36
27.7k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up in the dark, a bit disoriented, with the whole room swaying gently around me; flat on my tummy on something not-quite-a-mattress but still very comfortable. For a moment, I freeze, feeling a solid body beside me and a heavy arm stretched over my lower back with fingers possessively curled on the back of my thigh. I hear a deep, completely relaxed, almost-snoring male breathing just over my shoulder. A salty, warm, fresh curl of morning air moves through the round window right beside my head.

Round window?? Where am I? I hear a soft watery slapping sound, and the memory rushes back. ohhhh... :)))

I smile in the dark and look out at the moonlight glinting on the water ripples just past the anchor rope on the bow. I remember, ohhhh, I remember now.... I turn my head a little and run my nose into the softness of your hair just behind your ear, so very short from your last haircut on the base, kissing too lightly to break the pattern of your sleep.

I'd met you as you got off the plane, your eyes searching the crowd of other people's family and friends massed at the arrival gate, looking for anyone you might recognize.

I'd seen soldiers come off planes before with no one there to greet them. Their brief sadness and sharp disappointment quickly covered up by a steel resolve to keep going. I couldn't bear to have you feel that way. I stood quietly by the square cement pillar, waving our country's flag, my soul shining in my eyes as you hopefully searched through the noise and confusion.

Your eyes found me, waiting for you, and I saw that wonderful, slow grin again, just as I saw it in Germany those long months ago. Your uniform was a bit crumpled from the flight, but you took a deep breath and straightened proudly, moving between joyous reunions like a great lean lion.

My mind and body pressed tightly to yours, lost in the getting reacquainted touches and breathless kisses and murmured love words; my knees almost collapsed underneath me as a hot wave of need made me so weak against you. You chuckled, knowing the effect you have on me, almost scooping me up and hurrying along to the baggage claim for your duffle bag.

"Do you have the tickets, pet?" I nodded, "Yes... our plane leaves in two hours. Just time to get a snack if you're hungry."

I glanced up to catch a wicked, intense grin on your face and bit my lower lip at the thought of what you're hungry for, and laughed back up into your eyes... whispering... "I can't wait!"

How you managed to find a dusty, unused corner in the whirlwind of that airport I don't know, but when we were finally seated on our NorthWest flight to San Juan you wore a slightly more relaxed expression as you stretched out your legs in the aisle. You curled your fingers around mine, and dozed off. My eyes were brimming with tears of joy as I sat beside you with my head on your shoulder, remembering how you chose to satisfy your immediate hunger.

Sitting beside you in the hushed coach section of the airplane, I could still feel the sweet deep thrusts as you pushed me against the wall in the dark airport closet with my leg over your hip, my soft flowing skirt shoved high over my waist. Almost tearing my blouse open in your haste, you pulled my breasts out of my bra and pinched out my tender nipples with such passion that my juices began streaming down my inner thigh. I pushed into you just as frantically, and threw back my head in a silent scream when your deepest, most savage thrust wracked my body into a fiery orgasm. I felt rather than heard your one deep groan kissing into my mouth as you thrust in twice more and released months of need... ohhhyessss!

Another short flight to St.Kitts... then the boat rental dock and our grins as we both put our fingers on the map at the same place. The same protected sandy beach cove I'd seen while on a diving vacation a few years ago. More laughter and teasing as we learned how the 20' boat worked, and finally... *finally* anchoring a few yards off the lee shore just as the sun started to set.

"Do we still have time to swim, pet?" You pulled a line through the rubber grip on the teak deck and tied it short.

"Do you want to?" I teased, slipping out of my tank top and shorts. I lifted my hands behind my head and arched my body to you, displaying au naturel for a jaw dropping moment. Before you could grab me I shallow dove into the warm salty water. I held my breasts tauntingly up, letting them float high in the water, laughing as you tore your shorts off and cannonballed into the deeper water off the stern. I waited; the water calm as you swam underwater, until you erupted beneath me and tugged my legs down, completely submerging me. We romped and splashed like children for more than half an hour, naked in the nearly body temperature water, feeling the desire mounting with each caress of wet skin against mine.

"Getting hungry, soldier?" I whispered into your ear, licking the inside curve. "Ready to rinse off and get supper?"

"Ohhhhyeah!" I heard the eager lust in your voice, though I wasn't sure (and didn't care) if it was for me or for food.

So we ate, and for the life of me I can't remember what it was we *did* eat because the meal was more about the looks in your eyes and the touch of your fingers on my skin, and hearing the anecdotes of what happened to you since I saw you last, half a year ago. I traced the scratches and scars on your skin, learning you by touch again as well as sight. Funny, after we had rinsed the salt of the Caribbean off our bodies, we never did put clothes back on, so this meal filled our eyes and hearts as well as our stomachs.

It didn't take very long to clean the little galley and put the bits of food away in the ice chest. "Wanna swim again, pet?" you asked and tilted your head.

"No...It's too dark now... Let's pull out the bed and just... well.... " I smiled almost shyly up into your eyes. So we did... you helped me stretch the sheets and thin blanket, and then you turned out the small kerosene lantern, leaving the rising full moon to brighten our skins and allowing us to see the love and longing shining in each other's eyes.

My hands were held up over my head in one of yours in an inexorable grip. I gasped at the easy, graceful strength in your arms and upper body. One hand lightly grazed my skin from neck to knee, lifting and caressing my breasts, rolling my throbbing nipples, re-learning the muscles of my belly and thighs. Then you pressed gently up between them and opened my already swollen labia, cupping my smoothly shaven pussy until I couldn't help but push desperately into your palm. I felt your hand stop and lift away, and I heard the sound of your tongue licking my wetness from your fingers and your groan of pleasure.

Quietly I gasped "See what you make me, love? helpless... wet... aching for you."

"I know" your deep voice shimmered with confidence and triumph, and I willingly moved as you guided me to the deep foam mattress.

And now it's early, early morning with the first sea birds wild crying over the water. I watch the sky colors changing from deep purples and blues to bright reds and green-yellows in long vertical rays. The full moon has set on the other side of the island. I feel you stirring against me, lifting your arm and stiffening slightly before you remember where you are and who is beside you and stretch, cat-like. I turn to face you, softly stroking your bristly cheek and kissing your eyelids, amazed you are so alert and... omg!!

I laugh as you roll your body on top of mine and you fill me again, laughing with me because my body is already eager. Holding my breath a moment, I relax deep inside and move slightly to ease the soreness from last night's prolonged loving. I push my hips up under your weight mating tightly to your deepening thrusts. "ohhhyessss!!"

And your answer to me, "G'morning, pet!"

* * * * *

I am grateful to Omegazone for his insightful comments, careful edits, and for his time. Please take a moment to pray for our soldiers who are in harm's way. Thank you!