Back from Iraq: Examination

Story Info
Officer commands her thoughts.
1.7k words
4.67
25.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another essay, another glimpse at an officer back from overseas duty and the places he visits with his girl.

*

The sweet tart red tropical juice trickled down my throat and soothed away the heat. How considerate of the room steward to leave the pitcher and ice, I thought. His soft comment earlier in the morning however, deeply concerned me. Spoken as I left the breakfast veranda in a quiet aside and meant to be complimentary, the effect was like a depth charge to my psyche.

"Missy not so young anymore, but still very pretty!"

The white rattan-framed oval cheval mirror slanted back just a little so I could see my entire body at once. Standing before it, I cupped my palms on the peaches n' cream skin of my full breasts, raising them so they pressed together. I saw a deep, inviting valley scented with lavender and sprinkled with a few auburn freckles. Two soft rose areolas on either side and the deeper rose of pinched-out fat eraser-sized nipples cresting sweetly on each soft rose pool.

I tilted my head, my wavy bright auburn hair pouring over my shoulder. My green eyes were critical, examining my no-longer-ingénue body as a man might do. Yes, breasts were still firm and with only a slight dip... yes, waistline was appealing, though there was a worrisome softness below my navel and my ribs and hipbones were no longer prominent as they were 10 years ago.

Hmmm... my eyes traveled up from my feet... long legs... still very attractive ankles, calves shapely from stair climbing and "power" walking... thighs? (oh dear!) A little extra padding, a few puckery bits.... I touched them and tried to smooth my skin. Turning to the view from behind, hoping at least my gently sloping bottom with sensual dimples just above my tailbone had remained the same... it had. I smiled.

I glanced at my face in the glass, and slid my hands luxuriously up into the back of my hair, piling it high on my head and purring with how good it felt to stretch like a lazy cat in this glorious sunshine. I looked out under long deep brown lashes at my freckled nose and the smooth skin of my face and laughed at the critical evaluation. Laughter lines rayed from my eyes and I just shook my head. So what? Did I really expect to have lived this long and still look like a teenager?

Reaching to the matching white rattan divan, I pulled my sapphire blue silk wrapper around my sun-warmed skin and turned, planning to take a towel to the beach below. My heart paused as I heard a low wolf's whistle. The tall man took two steps closer and raised an eyebrow at my narcissistic display.

"So... do you like what you see in the mirror?" He questioned me, the mellow baritone of his voice containing not just the query but a command to answer honestly.

I tugged the silk sash around my waist and twisted the ends in a bow. My palms felt damp with nervousness. This man... oh, this man who once filled my dreams and now my days and nights with his time spent in R & R from his unit... it was his opinion I craved, and now he wanted mine.

Somehow I found it difficult to meet his eyes. It was far easier to look again at the redhead in the mirror, letting the silk fall to the floor in a sapphire puddle that echoed the water outside the palm-shaded balcony. He appeared, muscular and towering behind me in the mirror, his hands at his sides, the warmth radiating from his naked skin mere centimeters behind me. He leaned in to the nape of my neck and breathed warm against my spine, licking the freckles spattered on my skin.

Why did my body choose this moment to respond... to the teasing breeze curling through the palm fronds and into our room and around my nipples? To his lips and tongue teasing my mind into a frenzy? To the soft, firm, insistent pressure of his growing cock sliding against my tailbone? Oh dear sweet heavens, body, don't shiver... don't beat so fast, my heart! Knees.. don't wobble so!!

Nothing I had silently addressed listened to me, not the breeze, or my whirling mind, or my heart or watery knees, no less the strong, masterful man behind me. All conspired to melt me into submission to him.

"So, pet... tell me. Do you like what you see?" He repeated softly into my ear. "I have my own opinion of you, little one, and the body which houses you. I want to know yours."

My eyes lifted, focusing on the scene in the cheval glass, and I swallowed hard and met his eyes in the mirror. I knew he could see the shimmer of fear underneath the arousal in my eyes; he knew my soul that well. But now it was my inmost thoughts he desired to know also, my self-esteem.

I took a deep breath. His hands lightly grasped my hips, then held on firmly. My soft bottom pressed backward and closer to the stiffening cock which now began a slow tormenting parting of the softness near my core. Sweet wetness anointed its length and he growled. "I'm waiting. Don't make me discipline you, pet. Tell me what I want to know."

With the threat of his displeasure, I straightened my back and looked fully into his eyes reflected into mine. "I see a woman, soft and strong, sensual and full of life." I said, my voice attempting to be steady

His hands slid up my sides and ran over both deep rose nipples, now aching with the need to be touched and rolled in his fingers. "Mmmmm... continue, I'm listening." His fingertips circled my areolas and I was unable to stop my hips pushing back into his body.

"I see a woman, not pleased at every change age is bringing, but still mostly happy with who I am inside and out." Pausing briefly to say what my heart demanded, I continued.

"I see a woman who loves her man so much... I'm so sorry my body isn't perfect for you! " My voice cracked and a tear slid down my cheek. My eyes closed in a mixture of emotions; fear, love, self-doubt, and arousal. Moments of silence passed as his hands held me against him tightly.

"Look up at me, pet. Look in my eyes, love... my lover...." I shook, my eyes closed as my head began to lean to his shoulder. Then, I felt sharp pain in my nipples as he pinched them hard and made my eyes flash open. Fire slid down the nerves to my quaking core. His belly and chest were pressed tight against my back; the head of his cock pushed fully through to my front and his wetness and mine gleaming on its tip.

"Do you know what I see when I look at your body?" I waited, my heart feeling like a thudding stone in my chest as he took a breath, moving his hips so his cock slid back and again through the wetness.

"I see a woman... MY woman... beautiful and strong and sensual... who knows what pleases me and aches to give and serve. Do you have any idea how precious and rare that is? True, your body shows a few pounds and some delicious changes. But that aging that has given you the power you possess. Oh, yes, I'll admit that."

His words began to disarm the fearful weapon of destruction planted in my mind earlier by my own feelings of inadequacy. Soft, deep, and low his voice in my ear as his body confirmed his belief and ploughed straight through my cold shroud of self-doubting.

"No, you're not a teenager, and I don't want a teenager."

With those growled words, his hands pulled me back tight to his hard, conditioned soldier's body and his cock slid deeply into me, thrusting so hard and deep I cried out in shock and joy. His index finger moved to the nub in front and slowly teased its base in the way he knew made my juices pour down my leg. Slowly, very very slowly he slid himself out, then deeply in again, over and over until my already wobbly knees gave way. My mind reeled back and I screamed his name, my body clenching him frantically harder and deeper inside me.

He scooped me up and walked the few steps to the bed, our bodies still thrusting into each other. I whimpered into his shoulder, biting the rippling muscles, finally able to wrap my legs over his hips on the crisp, white-sheeted brass bed. My fingers slid up his chest, scraping my nails over his nipples and then down over his taut belly. I screamed... arching up my back as an especially hard thrust drove me first close to the fiery edge... then burst into a white hot need to fuck without any part of me held back.

Growling, snarling, and tearing at the sheets, I twisted around underneath him and drove back into his body on all fours. One of his big hands covered my breast, my nipple tugged out between his fingers. The other swirled a fingertip around my clit, which now jutted from its jacket like a tiny cock. I felt his teeth grip the back of my neck, and then his body trembled... shook... and his head fell back and my name roared from his lips. His hips rammed mine once... twice... and the third time so deeply it felt as if my womb was pierced. Again his teeth gripped my neck and I felt his seed pounding hotly far, far inside me. My soft tenor, his deep baritone and the wet slapping of our bodies made an incredible harmony.

Then his hard, heavy body collapsed gradually over my back and I unbent my knees so we could relax together. I reached down and caressed his softening cock, filling my hand with his cum and my still streaming juices. He turned my shoulder so he could look at my face, and he captured two of my fingers in his mouth. I sucked on two more before he licked my palm clean.

His words, murmured sleepily just before he kissed me, ended any self-esteem worries forever. "Don't you see, my pet, my love....? I want you!"

*

Please remember to pray for the men serving our country. They deserve our support and love and gratitude. Thanks!