Back from Maternity Leave Ch. 02

Story Info
Joan gets groped on the subway.
1.4k words
4.13
45.2k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was late for work per usual, but luckily it was casual Friday's so I didn't have to get too dressed up. I threw on some silk granny panties and a pair of black tights. The material of my tights were stretched very thin making them sheer. The purple bra I found was a size too small at 38EE and squeezed them into a white v-neck t-shirt that put my enormous breasts on display.

My hair was pulled back into a pony tail. Once I applied some generous make up and slipped into my sandals with a one inch heel, I was finally out the door.

It was an unbearable 95 degrees outside. By the time I walked to the subway station I had sweat pouring from my neck down into my cleavage. My panties had bunched up into my ass crack and the pool of sweat had formed a darker patch on my large squarish shaped butt.

I looked more like a mom running errands than a professional going to work. The F train from Queens had just arrived and everyone was packed into it like sardines. My commute normally lasted about 30 minutes from home so I would kill time by listening to other conversations.

There was a swarm of men and only a couple of women and children that surrounded me. Out of my peripheral vision I noticed my oldest son's friend was on the train. He wasn't very fond of me since the time I called his parents about him driving my son home while being very intoxicated. He definitely thought I was a bitch, but had to be punished for what he did.

His name was Jose and he was half Mexican half Caucasian. He ended up going into the military after high school, but appeared he found a job in the city now. He stood at 5'8" and had a muscular body under his fitted suit.

We caught each other glancing over at one another. He squinted at me with three other people between us. "Mrs. Rumery?" He yelled over.

"Is that you Jose?" I replied. We barely could hear each other on the loud subway ride. He tried getting closer to me, but couldn't quite make it. The next stop let out a few more people and he managed to get directly behind me.

My protruding rear was now up against his right hand, but I don't think he noticed. I was holding on to the pole to steady myself while the train haphazardly continued it's route into Manhattan.

Jose continued the conversation, "So where are you heading now?"

I answered back, "I'm actually heading into work believe or not." Pointing to my outfit. "It's casual Friday's" I awkwardly laughed.

Jose looked me up and down. "Wow! You look amazing, Mrs. Rumery." His hand was now gently grazing my buttocks.

"Why thank you, Jose," I said in a shocked tone. "You're too kind. I thought you still hated me after turning you in!"

He grinned and jokingly said, "Well I believe in karma and we all get what we deserve."

His response was unsettling. Slowly he inched his hand towards my sweaty ass crack. I couldn't believe he thought he could get away with this!

His hand continued to push further in between my massive ass cheeks. I casually swatted his hand away to show him I knew what he was doing, but it didn't phase him.

The subway cart continued to get crammed with more commuters making it difficult to move away. I was stuck until the next stop freed up more room, which was coming up.

"You smell really good," he complimented me as he removed his hand from the crevasse of my ass and placed it under his nose.

I had to put an end to this. He was my son's friend and I realized even I had limits. The gangbang at work I felt was a one time thing and this would definitely make me the sluttiest mom ever.

Before I could say anything to stop Jose, he grabbed me by my wide hips and repositioned my fanny on his crotch. I could feel him reach down between us so he could adjust his semi-hard cock.

My large rear was now grinding against his growing erection. Jose thrusted his dick deeper into my ass crack. The subway motion was not helping the matter since it kept swaying. This meant my rump was wobbling perfectly against his thick hard-on.

I'd be lying if this wasn't making me hot. Plus the train was smoldering with the heat wave and jam packed bodies. The tights I wore had enhanced every curve and cellulite mark I had back there, but that seemed to turn him on even more.

I tried moving away from him and keep my balance at the same time. My grasp on the pole kept me from falling over as Jose glided is erection up and down the crease of my buns. I think people around us started to notice what he was doing to me.

"Jose you need to stop," I whispered to him in an angry tone. I turned my head back towards him and he was smirking while staring at my fat ass was engulfing his hard-on encased in his slacks.

He turned my head back towards him with his hands and said, "Oh come on Mrs. Rumery you know you want it."

He was right. I couldn't wait until he exploded all over my buttocks. My massisve ass being so plump, I could feel them flatten against his stomach with each thrust. I felt the coldness of his belt buckle on my lower back every time he rammed into my rear.

There was still 15 minutes left on my commute and it didn't seem like Jose was going to stop until he finished. I figured he deserved this since I did sell him out to his parents. Plus my pussy was drenched and I needed to get off too.

With one hand still on the pole, I reached in between my ass cheeks with my free hand and started stroking his dick. All I could smell was my strong perfume and his pungent body odor.

I looked down and noticed my shirt had been pulled up towards the lower part of my bra. My 38EE bra covered tits were sagging down to my belly with the pole resting between them. All of the sudden a stranger had lost his grip of the pole and grabbed my tits for stability.

He saw Jose going to town on my ass and figured he might as well get in on the action so he began groping my huge rack through my shirt. This man was a construction worker of some sort as I could feel the rough texture of his fingers against my bra and creamy white tits. I didn't have time to please two men on this ride so I shifted to the right in order to get his hands off my chest.

Meanwhile, Jose had clumps of my fat ass pouring over his fingers as he pumped his erection into the 8 inch crease of my wobbly ass. I heard him silently grunting, but he tried hiding it through fake coughs.

I wanted to give him a little dirty talk back so I turned my head to the side and said, "Oh baby! I'm the sluttiest mom. Cum in my fat ass crack."

I reached back and unzipped Jose's gray slacks then pulled his dick out of his boxers. He quickly crammed his cock back between my large rump. He must have not jerked off for weeks as his jizz filled up the full length of my ass crack and ran down my tights. He let out a grunt so loud that everyone clearly knew he just came in my ass.

Jose immediately tucked his cock back into his trousers and zipped up. As the subway came to the next stop he looked down at my huge tits and said, "I definitely need to bang those next time."

He proceeded to exit the train and l yelled back to him, "Yeah don't count it, hun!" As the doors were closing.

My stop was coming up very soon and I needed his pearly white cum on my tights to dry up. My mascara was running from the sweaty subway ride and I was not looking forward to showing up to work like this. I keep telling myself these sexcapades need to stop, but my body seems to be made for it now.

I think I want a stranger next time. Hmm...