Back In My Arms Again

Story Info
Man and runaway wife have lusty reunion.
940 words
17.1k
7
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter, Shannon?" I asked.

My wife of a year looked me straight in the eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes, blonde hair and slim figure had made her quite a catch. My own short brown hair, rugged face, and muscled frame had made me attractive to the ladies. Everyone thought of us as the perfect couple. "Will, life with you is... too perfect. You have a steady job, you take care of me and you give me all the love and affection I want. There's no sense of danger. No fear involved."

I blinked in confusion. "And...? I know you're only 23, and I'm 24, but stability is a good thing."

Shannon sighed. "I can see I'm not getting through to you." She pivoted on her heel and walked out the door, taking her handbag and nothing else. A motorcyclist was waiting outside on his bike. Shannon jumped on the back and wrapped her arms around him to hold on.

"I'll always love you, Shannon!" I called. Shannon turned her head and acknowledged my remark with a nod. The bike cranked into gear, and Shannon roared off into the fading daylight with her biker friend.

[6 months later]

I stared at the TV, not really watching the DVR'd game. The 34-13 demolition of Miami by Alabama felt cold. The same way my heart did. I still missed Shannon every day.

A loud noise from the front door broke into my thoughts. It didn't sound like a knock, but more as if someone had fallen against it. I snapped off the TV and rose to investigate.

A slim blonde woman was lying on the stoop. Her face was covered with bruises. Her clothes had been torn, as if she had been in a vicious fight. There was something familiar about her...

I scooped her up and carried her inside, then laid her down on the sofa. "Let's get you cleaned up, miss." I applied an antiseptic to the cuts on her face, then removed her tattered clothes. She was too weak to protest. More bruises and cuts covered her upper body. I applied more antiseptics, then drew her a bath.

As I settled her into the hot, relaxing water, she spoke. "Thanks, Will."

That voice. It couldn't be! "How'd you know my name?"

"You don't remember me?"

My face broke into a huge grin. "Shannon! I have spent every day since you left thinking about you. I have missed you beyond all words."

"You're not mad at me, Will?"

"I won't be if you promise to never run away again. I'm just so happy you're back."

Shannon gave me a smile that melted me. "I promise. I was looking for danger, but I didn't expect to be beaten to a pulp by my boyfriend and dumped for a skank with peroxide hair and huge fake tits. At least he was considerate enough to drop me back here afterwards."

I removed my own clothes and joined her in the large tub. "Promise to stay, and I assure you I'll treat you like the beautiful, sweet woman you are."

Shannon repositioned herself so that she was in my arms. "Deal." Her kiss was soft and tender. I responded in kind, holding her close.

"I missed you, sweetie," I whispered. "Now that I have you in my arms, I'm never letting you go." My lips lightly touched her neck. She pressed closer to me.

"I'll never question stability again," Shannon whispered. Her tongue brushed against my earlobe.

I ran my hands very lightly up and down her back, and Shannon let out a contented sigh. Her own hands softly caressed my flesh. "I missed your touch," I murmured.

Shannon slid one of her hands down to my leg. She reached for my rod. "I know something I'd like to touch."

I dipped my head to kiss her chest. "Mmmmmmm. No complaints here." I kissed between her perky breasts, and Shannon used her free arm to secure my head in place.

"I think we should take this elsewhere," she whispered. We rose, dried off and let the tub drain. I guided her to the bed.

"Your bruises will heal," I murmured, lying her down next to me. "Shannon, I'm just happy to be with you again."

Shannon smiled. "Oh, Will. You always know just what to say." Her hand wrapped around my pole, and I teased her slit with a fingertip. She spread her legs slightly, and I found her clit with a second finger. Shannon gasped at the sensation.

She sped up her stroking. "Oh, Shannon," I moaned. Her other hand found my balls and she teased them gently.

Shannon's smile was lustful as she sheathed my pole. "I want to ride you, Will." She lowered herself slowly onto me. I lay still, enjoying the feeling of being in her. I figured she was still pretty weak, so I let her control the pace. She established a slow, gentle rhythm.

After a few minutes, I began to move with her. She sped up a little bit. I took it easy, matching her smooth motions. Eventually, she climaxed once, then again. Her second climax finished me, and she let out a lusty yell of pure sexual satisfaction.

After climbing off me and discarding the condom, Shannon lay next to me. She was clearly exhausted, but smiling. "It's good to be back."

I gently wrapped my arms around her, holding her softly with her head on my chest. "It's good to have you back, Shannon. I love you."

She smiled. "I love you too, Will."

We've had a long and happy life together since then.

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
TooCleverByHalfTooCleverByHalfabout 10 years ago
Here We Go Again

Characters: 0 Stars. Cookie-cutter roles, terrible dialogue.

Plot: 0.25. You have one that, sadly, could be great if done right. What would it take for a man to forgive such a woman, and what would she have to do? But that would take at LEAST 10k words.

Mechanics: 1 Star. You are proficient with the mechanics of the written English language.

Sex: 0 Stars. Not in Non-Erotic, with no heads-up.

Reviewer's Discretionary Star: 0 Stars.

Suggestions: Learn in every way you can what makes great stories great, and don't stop until you can emulate at least some of it. Don't submit stories until then, either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
retard

stds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh Dear !

Why did both the author and I waste our time writing/reading this cavalcade of crap !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Previous comment is right, this is cuck garbage, put it where it belongs, bad enough LW is nothing but cuck central, don't spread it on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Garbage and post your shit where it belongs in LW you coward!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Save One Love Adopted daughter helps wounded father find love.in Romance
Hate at First Sight When they met, she hated him. Would that last?in Romance
The Promise Promises are meant to be kept.in Romance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
More Stories