Back in the Saddle Ch. 04

Story Info
Black divorced man, his white mature neighbor at grocers.
2.1k words
4.35
31.1k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those next few days with Mary were out of this world crazy. I think we found every nook and cranny in that damn office to get it on. From the copy machine, to the break room, to the conference room, to the kitchenette, back to the storage closet. When we have a little more time, I will tell you about it. But as for now, I just have to tell you that I needed some rest from Mary.

That was the first day that I had back in my hotel. The day was Saturday. That day I was planning to look for a house with my real estate agent. I hadn't seen her, but she seemed like a pleasant woman on the phone.

I looked in the refrigerator and saw that I was totally out of everything. Nothing to eat and had about three hours before my appointment with my agent. I decided to head on over to the grocery store.

I hopped in my vehicle and drove over to the grocery store. I quickly rushed in there because I was hungry. I had really been working up an appetite. I started pushing my cart through produce when I saw Carol Lansing over looking for vegetables.

I hadn't talked to her since she was throwing things at may head after one of the most amazing sessions of sex that I could remember. There she was still as thin as ever, but after having seen what was beneath the clothes, I couldn't help but undress her with my eyes again.

She was dressed very conservatively with a full mid-calf skirt. It was not particularly tight. Her blond hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Her blouse was loose. She looked like she could have been coming from a bible study or something.

I actually stood there gawking, not because of what she had on, but because I knew what was beneath. I then started to come towards her but stopped.

I still didn't know how she was going to react to seeing me again. I stood there in indecision when she spotted me.

Our eyes met and for a moment it felt like she was going to come over and give me what I was wanting, which was relief for the appendage that was growing in my pants.

But then she gave me a look of disgust and turned away and started pushing the cart quickly the other way.

I watched her walk away and it sparked in my mind the memory of our short time together and I just had to follow her, so I put down the piece of fruit that was in my hand and started to follow her.

She pushed on and then she just stopped. That allowed me to catch up with her.

"Hello Carol, how have you been?" I asked not knowing what else to say.

"I uh, I feel I need to apologize I really shouldn't have thrown anything at you."

I feigned ignorance, "You threw something at me?" I smiled.

She smiled, "That was not like me to do that." She said. She then kept talking for about thirty seconds. I have no idea what she said, because I was looking at her mouth and remembered what she did with it and was starting to really look forward to her doing that again.

"So when can I see you again?" I asked.

"Have you been listening to me at all?" She asked.

"What did you say?"

"That thing that happened, it can't happen again." She said.

"I thought we were past that, you won't throw anything at my head again. In fact I got just the thing for you to do to make it up to me."

She shook her head and said, "Louis, what happened won't happen again, I have made peace with my God and I have promised to be true to the truth from here on."

I smiled knowing that given the right provocation she will be moaning as I gave her something else to ask God to forgive her for. I pulled out a piece of paper and said, "You don't have a way to contact me, here is my phone number. Call me anytime." I then took her hand and put the piece of paper in her hand.

There were a few people around so I had to be discrete, but I then eased into her ear and said softly, "Anytime for any reason."

I could see her eyes were hiding passion at that point. But we were in a grocery store and what could happen there. She took the paper and started pushing her cart away from me again. Her legs looked a bit wobbly as she tried to regain her composure.

I went ahead and got a few more items when I saw my cell phone was ringing. I knew I had about three hours before my appointment with the real estate agent so I looked. It was a number I didn't recognize. I answered, "Hello."

"This is Carol, I need something right now, in the bathroom."

"The bathroom? Which one."

"The third one. I need you. I need it right now."

"I'm on the way." I clicked the phone off and left my cart right there while I rushed over to the bathrooms.

They had four bathrooms right next to each other. The bathrooms were essentially those handicapped family friendly units. So there was plenty of room for extracurricular activities.

I went up to room three and tried the door. It was locked. I jiggled the door knob and it was still knocked. I began to move to the next stall when the door opened and Carol pulled me in.

She then shut and locked the door back.

Then she kissed me. Her lips were sweet like she had just eaten some candy. She attacked me really. I heard her grunting as she kissed me hard and attempted to get my pants down at the same time.

I smiled and said, "Are you in a hurry?"

She said, "Shut up and fuck me."

Oh she needed it bad, but I guess she just wanted something quick. I unzipped myself and let myself out. She smiled as she grabbed my member. She clumsily tried to guide me towards her, but it was not working.

I guided her to the baby change table. I let it down and gently laid her back towards table. She was partially standing there, but slightly leaning back. I then reached to remove her panties, and of course they were already gone. I then pulled her that skirt.

Since it appeared that Carol was in a hurry, I just went ahead and entered her right there. She had to try to keep her balance so she put her arms around me. One arm was around my back and the other was towards my head as she put her fingers through my coarse hair.

I began to pump her slowly at first while she stood there. This was not the most comfortable position I had ever been in, but the very idea of being in a grocery store bathroom made it very alluring. It was also helpful that the place was very clean.

I continued to pump as I slowly sped up and she continued to caress my head as her hands found my backside as well as other places. I continued to increase the depth and the speed. I could tell that she was really starting to be turned on by what was going on.

She was kissing me deeply through this whole interaction. As my pumping increased in intensity, so did the kissing. Although at times it felt like she was trying to use her tongue to rip my tongue out of my mouth.

I was really wishing that she was using that mouth to pleasure other parts of me, but we were in a bathroom and we had to just do what we could do in there.

She looked at me and said, "Doggy."

Just one word. It really felt mechanical, like all we were doing was some primal actions that had no connection at all to feelings. I wasn't exactly sure how that made me feel emotionally, but physically, it was all I needed at that point.

I left her and she turned around and leaned over on the baby changing table. There I could see her ass. It was flat and a bit saggy as you would expect of a forty year old woman blond woman, but whatever it looked like it was gonna get my full attention.

I entered her pussy from behind. Here I started quicker than before. I was quickly moving in a rhythm. In and out, in and out. First fast and then slow, then hard, then soft. The variation was driving her mad as I could hear her utter guttural sounds, "Yes, yes, yes."

I thought for a moment the first time I met Carol and her husband Joe. They were trying to help my marriage to Esther. And now I was waxing the hell out of Carol while Joe was who knows where.

I felt for Carol's small breasts and could barely feel them through the clothing as I continued to enter her from behind. Carol had a pretty face, but her body really did need some shaping up. But her sensuality was so strong that I really couldn't deny it. Some women are much more attractive than their physical features would lead you to believe.

As I continued to pump I began to think about the women that I had had. I thought about Esther. But that didn't last long, Esther wouldn't be having sex with me in a bathroom, and I wouldn't be entering her doggy.

I then thought about Mary, my co worker. She was a bit more creative than Carol, but just as much fun. But she was a lot less fiery. Then I thought about Barbara, it was pretty good, but I really doubted that it would be this alluring.

I felt Carol's body starting to quake demonstrating that she had reached the climax. I continued to pump her through it as I could see the shaking get more aggressive and then begin to subside.

She then stood up and my member was shooting straight out. She looked in my eyes and then got on her knees in that bathroom.

I looked down as she took me totally and completely in her mouth. Again shallow at first and then more and more deeply. I began to squirm myself because she really knew what she was doing. Carol then used her hands and her mouth in a sucking and stroking sensation that was unlike anything I had felt before. I could really feel that I was not going to last much longer.

She continued to stroke me into her mouth in an aggressive way. Like she was angry with me. I would have complained, but it was a pleasurable hurt. She continued harder and harder and I knew that it was coming soon.

"It's coming..." I said.

She continued what she was doing until I shot a stream into her mouth. She took it all in. She swallowed and then she took me back in as she continued to suck and jerk as if she were attempting to bring it back to life.

Then after a few more moments it was over.

She washed her hands without saying anything to me and then took a paper towel to wash wipe her mouth. She took out some lipstick as she attempted to fix her makeup. She was still not saying anything.

I asked her, "So, how can I call you, maybe you should give me your number."

She looked at me blankly and said, "You don't need to call me, I'm a married woman, when I need you, I will call you, you gave me your number."

I was kind of angry at that answer and thought about returning the favor and throwing something at her, but I laughed it off and said, "OK, whatever..."

She put her panties back on and pulled her dress down. I then put myself back in my pants and began to get myself together.

She walked over to the door and began to leave.

"So are you gonna say bye or anything?" I asked.

"Bye..." She said coldly as she left the bathroom and shut the door.

I thought to myself, what the hell is the matter with her. But then I looked at my watch and saw that I needed to rush to get my grocery shopping done and then meet my real estate agent so that I could find a house or an apartment to live in.