Back in the Saddle Ch. 05

Story Info
Black divorced man, white mature widowed real estate agent.
2.6k words
4.39
30.9k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little weak in the knees after that last encounter with Carol. I also was a bit taken aback by her response to me after our fun. She actually seemed a bit mad at me. But who really knows what is going on in the mind of someone else.

So I rushed to get my shopping done in that grocery store and had to really quickly get back to the apartment. I had to rush if I was going to meet my real estate agent at the house she wanted to show me.

Well, just as I feared, I was not going to make it on time. I was running very late and she called me.

"I'm over at the house, are you almost here?"

"Well, um, I am just about to leave the apartment, but I will get there in about twenty minutes. I lied.

I could hear the anger in her voice as she said, "I have an appointment after ours so please get here as soon as possible."

She had that tone they take when they are really mad at you, but don't want to piss you off because they want you to buy something from them.

At any rate, I didn't want to start over and find a new agent. So I quickly put the cold things into the refrigerator and left everything else out while I rushed to the car.

After a bit of quick driving, I was there about fifty minutes late.

There I saw the agent for the first time. She looked at me with her cold narrow brown eyes. She had messy brown hair and two small gold earrings in her ears.

"Hello, I'm Louis Washington."

For a moment she looked at me before she began to speak with a slight french accent. "Hello Mr. Washington, my name is Danielle Colin."

I could tell from her voice and her eyes that she was maybe in her early fifties. Only her face showed that she was not in her thirties or maybe even her twenties. Her face certainly showed that she had lived many years, but her nice petite body begged to differ.

Her voice still showed some irritation, but her face seemed to show a genuine and kind heart. I smiled at her apologized. "Forgive me for being late, but I ran into some car trouble along the way." I lied, but isn't everybody supposed to do that?

She smiled and said, "Well, I had you scheduled for two and a half hours, but all we can do is forty minutes. It is good that you met me at this house so that we can see at least one. We will have to reschedule."

I smiled and said. "That's fine."

"I think I can learn about your likes and dislikes over these few minutes." She said.

She pulled out a key and we walked to the front door of a house that was obviously not in my price range. It was a 5 bedroom with 3600 square feet. I was looking for a 2 bedroom with maybe 1000 square feet, but I think Danielle was looking at my income not my needs when she set me up to see this house.

We walked in and the house immediately opened up. There were stairs going upstairs and a kitchen straight to the back. Danielle was walking around talking about the features of the house. I guess I was kind of despondent. She then asked me, "So is this not what you are looking for? Do you like the house?"

"I don't dislike the house it is just way more than I need to commit to right now?"

"I'm sorry, I saw your portfolio. You are married and expecting children." she began to say.

"I don't know what you were looking at, but I am going through a divorce, and I don't have any kids."

She looked down and said, "That corporate office messed up again. Or course this is much bigger than you need. She reached into her portfolio and pulled it out and looked at the top of a set of papers. She then said, "Patrick Price. You are not Patrick Price." She then threw her hands up and said, "I must apologize, I...uh...this is for."

She pulled out another set of papers and then she dropped the papers and then dropped her portfolio and papers were all over the ground. She was then starting to fight back tears.

"Oh no, calm down, it's not that deep." I tried to reassure her.

She then tried to center herself and then she told me, "I haven't been the same since..." She stopped and then continued, "It is no excuse, but last month my husband died." She said.

I walked over to her and began picking up the papers that had fallen.

"I shouldn't have said, please forgive me." She said again.

"I don't know what it is to lose your spouse through death, but I do know things can really hurt when you are forcefully separated from your spouse. A few days ago I walked in and interrupted my wife and another man"

"Damn, I guess you do understand loss." She said.

I took the portfolio out of her hand and threw it on the kitchen counter and then led her over to the couch. I said, "Yes, I understand, and we have about forty minutes for you to tell me about it."

"No...no...that's just so unprofessional, I can't bother you..."

"It's not bothering me," I smiled.

She began to talk and she just talked. It gushed out. Her husband had had an extended illness. He died in her arms.

"I just don't know how to go on. It happened near Valentine's day."

"Near?" That was five months ago." I said.

"No it was a couple months...no, I guess you are right." She said. "I just didn't know the time had passed so quickly."

The time had gone. We had talked for three hours.

"I guess you missed your next appointment." I said.

"Looks like someone else I need to apologize to." She said. "I need to get back to the office, I really enjoyed talking to you."

"Well we will talk again, when you get me a house or an apartment. Now remember, I need two bedrooms." She smiled.

She stood up and thanked me for talking to her.

"Bye Louis."

I stood up and reached for her hand and shook it lightly. "Bye Danielle."

I didn't know if it was me or her who made the first move but suddenly we were hugging. I then looked deeply into her eyes and eased in for a kiss when she pulled back and patted me on my chest and said, "I...I should go."

We both walked out of that house.

She then said, "I will give you a call tomorrow to set up our next appointment."

"OK...I will look forward to it."

"By the way, where are you staying?"

"You know that extended corporate housing place on Deder and Main."

"I know you want to get out of that place." She joked.

"That's why I am talking to you." I said.

She smiled and walked away. I had to admit that I wanted something more to happen in that house, but it was for the best. I mean with Carol, Mary, and Barbara, why add another one to the mix.

I still couldn't deny that there was something about that petite frame in that business suit that was calling for me. I thought about rushing over to her, but then I thought better of it, and drove back to my suite.

When I got back to the place, I put away the rest of the groceries. Cursed myself for not remembering that I had ice cream and now it was melted across my counter.

I threw one of those microwavable dinners into the microwave and turned on the television to Black Entertainment Television. When I sat at the couch with my dinner in a bowl I heard a knock at the door.

I jumped up to see who it was. Nobody knew I was staying there. I looked through the peep hole and saw it was Danielle. She still had on that business suit.

I then put down my bowl and opened the door.

"Hello Danielle, what..."

"I realized that I probably should see your residence to help me find a new place for you." She smiled.

"Well then come in."

She then turned to me and said... "I think I need to see the bedroom if I am going to be able to find you the perfect spot."

I raised my eyebrow and said, "That sounds good to me."

I really enjoyed talking to Danielle, but I gotta admit, that I was really going to enjoy what was about to happen back in the bedroom.

As I led her back into the room she threw off her jacket and tossed it on the back of my couch. She also shook loose her high heels. I pointed to the room and said, "Well here it is, I think that you probably should get a closer look if you are going to be an effective real estate agent."

She smiled and walked back there. And then sat down at the end of the bed. I looked at her. She stopped as if she was in thought.

She then said, "I haven't been with a man since my husband Fabrice died."

I quickly said, "Nothing has to happen unless you are ready."

She said, "I didn't say I wasn't ready. She stood up and slowly removed her blouse as she stood up. I looked at her. Her functional bra held her small tits. She unzipped her skirt and then slowly worked it down. She then looked at me and asked, "Am I in this by myself."

I said, "Hell no." I then took off the shirt that I was wearing and threw it to the side and moved towards her. Her milky white skin provided a strong contrast to my dark brown.

She still had on her panties and bra while I had on my pants. Our lips met while we were both standing in the room. I immediately felt sparks as my hands began to explore all of her body.

My hands traversed her well toned backside. I slowly allowed my hands to go into her undergarments so I could feel her backside without any clothes standing in the way.

She also was allowing her hands to find all kinds of places on me. From my head to my behind and even my growing package. But she continued to kiss. It was enjoyable as we slowly worked our way to the bed. We continued to kiss deeply but tenderly.

The heat level continued to rise although very slowly in that room. I was to the point where I needed desperately to be liberated from my pants. But I took her panties and slowly inched them down off of her while I continued to kiss her lips.

I then allowed my mouth to follow the places that my hand had already traveled.

Her bra was still barely on. I allowed my lips to kiss and suck her nipples and she purred. She closed her eyes as she surrendered to my touch.

I then allowed my tongue to continued down. She moaned as she seemed to anticipate where I was going. She really smelled and tasted sweet, like she had just taken a bath.

I continued my slow trek downward. She squirmed. I then lightly grabbed her ass with my hands and cupped it. I felt her tense up as I took her into my mouth. I passionately sucked that which made her a woman and she showed that it had been a while since a man had done that to her.

She then began to show signs that her moment had come. I was happy that I was able to provide that kind of comfort as she definitely needed it.

I continued to lightly lick and suck when I decided to begin lightly darting my tongue in and out of her. She continued to squirm as the moment had finally arrived and she just fell totally still and tense. I looked up and saw the look of intense pleasure written all over her face.

She grabbed my head and lightly pushed it back in an attempt to get me to continue doing what I was doing. I happily complied as my tongue did its magic in helping her arrive and get to the other side of that moment.

She laid there still and I then eased up and laid there on her. She was still breathing deeply. And then she put her arm around my neck and laid there as I laid on her.

There is nothing like pleasuring a woman, giving her all she wants until she wants no more. I didn't know if this was the end or if something else was going to happen.

She was totally naked except her bra which was barely holding on to her body. Then I had my pants on. I got ready to stand up and she held firmly on me and smiled. She said, "And where do you think you are going?"

She got up and threw me down on the bed. I laid on my back when she got on top of me straddling me. She then unzipped my pants and finally freed me from my pants. My pants were still on, but I was totally and completely out. She then opened her mouth and began to take me into her mouth. She sucked and I knew at this point I wasn't going to last long. She sucked harder as if she were trying to cause me to scream with pleasure.

She continued to suck and take me deeper and deeper into her mouth. I laid there. She almost gagged a couple of times as she allowed me to really go deep. I couldn't hold it all that much longer.

I saw her messy brown hair on her head shaking as her head bobbed. I could see one of her small breasts flopping back and forth while the other one remained secure in the bra which was the last bit of clothing she had on.

Then right when I was about to explode she pulled off and jerked me some and then after a few moments of rest jerking that allowed her to catch her breath she put her mouth on my manhood and sucked the me to my climax.

I shot my orgasmic stream into her mouth as she removed her head and continued to rhythmically squeeze me. I grunted as that last bit of cum oozed out of my member.

She then eased herself up on me and laid in my arms.

"That was amazing." She said to me.

"Uh huh" I said in agreement.

"I, probably should go." She said.

"No...are you sure you don't want to stay..." I said, sounding like a punk and wish I hadn't said it as soon as I did.

"I, I think I might have enough information to help you find a home now." She joked.

I smiled.

She got up and grabbed her panties. She bent down to put them on and I got a really nice view of her pussy. I wondered when I was going to be able to make my entrance in there.

She then put on her panties and walked into the bathroom. I heard the water at the sink come on and then she yelled out, "Do you have a toothbrush I can borrow?"

"Damn you just making yourself at home huh?" I said.

She stuck her head back into the bedroom and said, "Now that you mention it, how about a washcloth and a towel as well." She laughed and disappeared back into the bathroom.