Back in the U.S.S.R. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The angle of her body prevents Alli from seeing the box's contents, denying her the time to prepare herself mentally for whatever is coming her way. His soft chuckles, mixed with the sound of rummaging, only increases the fear laced dread coursing through her veins as she remains bound in chains to the spot, yet oddly her arousal steadily climbs from not knowing what . Her grip tightens somewhat as her interrogator finally rises, holding in his hand a seemingly ordinary single clothes pin.

"These are a new creation of mine." He tells her, opening the trap so she can perfectly see the modifications. "Tell me how they are, yes?"

Alli's body shakes with pure dread as she sees that these are no ordinary clothes pin. The pinchers of the pin shine dimly in the light as she eyes the small sharp metal teeth attached to the inside of the clasping part of the pin.

Slowly he lowers his hand with the pin to her breast, toying with her head as he gently rubs the demonic clothes pin against her flesh. Her breathing steadily increasing, it reaches new heights as she feels the opening of the pin against her areolas.

Keeping a stern face, Alexander closes the metallic-toothed clothes pin to the soft pink flesh that is her nipple. He slowly lets go of the pin, letting its own weight dig and tug into her skin. Smiling as he sees her face wincing in pain, he speaks softly.

"We're going to play a game, my little whore." He tells her, putting emphasis on the word mine. "It's very simple. I'm going to ask you a question, and every time you lie to me, you get another one of my little creations."

Finally her rage gets the best of her emotions once again. Faced with even more pain, she spits into his face. The warm saliva slowly runs down his cheek as Alexander stands there, his rage at its boiling point. Wiping the spit onto the back of his hand, he quickly teaches Alli a lesson in manners with a firm backhanded slap to her cheeks. In her daze from the forceful slap, Alli is caught off guard by the sharp pain on her scalp as Alexander pulls her hair back, so that it rests tightly on his shoulder.

"Such a pretty neck..." He tells her as he slightly tugs on her hair, surveying her exposed throat. "Spit on my face again and I'll make sure it's bloody red from slitting it. Understand?"

"Yes..." She tells him as the pain is almost too much for her to handle.

"Yes what?" He asks, tugging with more force onto her scalp.

"Yes, Sir." She tells him, her legs trying to close as tightly as they can to mask the clear arousal between her thighs.

Letting go of her hair, Alexander's hand crashes down on her ass hard, the loud slapping sound echoing through the room. "Good girl... You're all mine. I might have to teach you how a real Russian fucks very soon. Just like the last time I wanted information from you." He tells her, pressing his bulging cock through his pants against the soft crack of her ass. "No more dissident scum for you."

Alli's mind is torn as she feels the bulge of his cock pressed against her ass. Part of her feels disgusted, feeling the cock of the man who spent so many hours torturing her body for information. This is the part of her that wanted nothing more than to rip his cock off.

Yet, there was another part of her. The feeling of him so close to her, feeling his touch on her body and sensitive areas, only arouses her even more than she ever felt with any man. In a sense, she felt an appreciation towards him, and sometimes vice-versa. If what he said was true, that he was the only person keeping her alive and away from the nightly gang bangs from the horny, rugged soldiers, she oddly felt eternally grateful towards him.

Walking around towards her front, his hand dips into the box, grabbing one of the clothes pins. Slowly he toys with it in his hand, keeping his eyes trained upon hers. His cock grows painfully harder as he sees the lust and want in her dark, fiery eyes. In almost a flash, he steps closer to her, snapping the clip to her other, free nipple.

Alli's face winces as she feels the metal teeth digging into her nipple, still somewhat bruised from her last experience with Alexander. Trying with all of her might, she holds back the tears and cries of pain as he further flicks at the clothes pin biting into her. His grip on the pins slowly turns them, twisting her nipple clamped to the pin.

"Please, Alexander..." She moans out in a soft whisper, begging for some kind of relief from his torturous ways. He places his hand on her face as his thumb presses against her soft, plush lips. "Yeah? Think you've had enough?" He asks her, steadily increasing his grip on her face and head.

"I'll do anything..." Alli tells him in a soft, seductive voice, in the hopes of persuading him to fuck her instead of being further tortured and abused for information. Slowly her lips open to accept his thumb into her wet and hot mouth. The soft velvety tongue sensually swirls around the tip of his thumb as it makes its way around his finger. Her eyes intently lock on to his as she slowly massages his finger with her mouth, to further cement the signal that she wanted him.

The corners of Alexander's lips slowly curl into a soft smile, seeing how eager she was to please him to avoid even more punishment. His thumb slowly plays with her swirling tongue, massaging and rubbing the soft muscle. Looking over his shoulders, he yells in Russian for the guards to release her wrists. Alexander slowly pulls his thumb out of her mouth with a soft pop as he moves out of the way for his henchmen.

Alli's breathing steadily increases as the two men press beside her, their large masculine hands firmly gripping each of her wrists while unlocking the locks to the chain hanging from the ceiling. Off to the side, Alexander stands with his back to her, slipping off the large rings and jacket onto the chair that was once occupied by the box of his clothes pins. As the two men move away from Alli, making their way back to their spot off to the corner of the room, Alexander looks over his shoulder towards Alli as she slowly massages her wrists from the tight chains, her legs still separated by the metal bar chained to her ankles.

The sound of the table being moved against the hard cement floor startles Alli as Alexander pulls the table away from the wall. Angling it in front of Alli, he roughly with force pushes the table into Alli, causing her to fall forward onto the table. After letting out slight groans of discomfort, Alli slowly tries to raise herself up, only to be forced down onto the table by the rough hand of Alexander on her small neck.

"No." He tells her firmly, his voice strong. "I told you you're all mine. I didn't say you could stand straight, did I?"

Her face planted firmly to the table by his hand, Alli remains silent and motionless at his words. As the milliseconds speed away, the fear laced excitement fills every part of her body. Alexander's slow digging of his nails into the back of her neck only makes her even more-so. In the back of her mind, she knows that it won't be long before he has his way with her body, and instead of being disgusted, she is more excited than ever before.

With his hand clasped around the back of her small neck, Alexander slowly around to Alli's exposed bottom, sticking out as if being presented to him. His other hand slowly reaches down between his throbbing cock through his pants and the soft flesh of Alli. Slowly his large fingers work their way into her wet pink womanly folds, teasing and playing with her as the moisture builds on his fingers.

"I know you want this. Your wet cunt is practically begging for it. I want to hear you beg for it." He tells her, his rubbing steadily increasing between her labia lips. "Say it or I'll pin your cunt open."

Torn between fear and actual wanton hunger for him, she gives into his demands with ease. "Please Sir... Please fuck me..."

"That's more like it. I'll teach you how to beg like the little slut you want to be soon." He tells her over the audible sound of his fingers unzipping the zipper of his pants. "But now, I want to fuck my cunt."

Softly Alli coos as she feels the heat of Alexander's throbbing cock tip pressed against her opening. His rough, hard fingernails slightly dig into the skin of her neck as he rubs his cock between her labia lips, slowly making his cock wet with her arousal. Inch by inch, his cock begins to sink into Alli, making her feel Alexander as he slowly stuffs her tight sex.

The slick juices of arousal that drench her cunt make it easy for him to slide in to her slowly. A small smirk comes across his face, truly feeling the effect that he has on the little Capitalist in his grasp. Her silken walls of her soaked cunt grip themselves around his fat cock head like a fist, almost pulling him in tighter to her with each small push of his hips into her.

Alli's small hands slowly grip the end of the table as she finally feels Alexander's cock tip pressing crudely against her cervix. With his balls pressed against her stuff opening, Alexander slowly pulls his cock out, only to thrust back into her as he enjoys the tight gripping around his cock. Each thrust slowly intensifies, soon becoming harder and more rapid with each thrust. The slight spasming of her cunt wrapped around him only makes him even hungrier with lust as he quickens his pace into her cunt, his hand leaving the back of her neck to firmly grip her tight hips.

His thrusts become more urgent as he pounds away at her tightly stretched and invaded cunt. The lustful grunts and moans fill the room, accompanied by the soft slapping of the Russian's balls against the little American's cunt. Alli's eyes slowly roll back into the back of her head as the pleasure builds within her body as each second of his hard pounding brings her closer and closer to orgasm.

The tight coiling of her velvety cunt around his cock tells him she's close. Gripping her hips even tighter, his hips gyrate and grind into her body. "Fucking cum now." He orders her in a lustful whisper, giving his cock one long final stroke into her as the head of his dick presses hard into her cervix. Unable to hold it off any longer, her body stills for an instant before her inner walls collapse around him in the first pulsations of her orgasm, spasms rocking her body in waves as her orgasm courses through her. Speechless for once, she writhes and arches, shoving her hips against his as she tries to prolong the sensations of her orgasm, the vibrations of her sweet pussy milking his dick.

Alexander's long thrusts slowly slow as she enjoys the orgasmic rush coursing through her body. As soon as her body calms from her orgasm, he becomes more rough with her again. Ripping is cock out from the tightened and sensitive cunt, Alexander pulls her from the table, only to force her to her knees in front of him. With her face directly facing his dick, glistening with her cum. "You know what to do you little American slut." He tells her in more of a groan than anything, his hand finding the back of her head to push her into him.

Extremely sedated after her mind blowing orgasm, she doesn't struggle when he forces her onto her knees. Instead she lowers her mouth, lips pressing a kiss to the tip of his slick cock, tongue snaking out to lave over the head, tasting herself on him. The head pushing through her pretty pink lips, she accepts him in the warm haven of her mouth, tightly wrapping her lips around him. Suckling tightly, Alli looks up at him as her mouth descends, lips stretching around his shaft, inch by inch.

His breathing becomes more audible as he feels her heavenly mouth slip down his cock. He looks down, their eyes locked. Slowly he nods his approval before throwing his head back, enjoying her oral skills.

Gagging softly around him as her lips near the base of his shaft, she advances further, the head sliding further down the tight, hot depths of her throat. Nose pressed to his pelvis as her lips finally reached the base, she pauses before coming back up to swallow, the tight pulls of her throat clasping around his shaft, the suction relentless. Alexander's massive, gruff hands reach down and pull her head closer to his body. Her nose brushes up, and is tickled by the light hair growing. He knows he's close to cumming, his hands become more forceful with her, wanting to cum from her mouth.

Cheeks hollowing from the firm suckles of her mouth and throat, the mere suction along coaxes him further down her velvety throat. Her tongue finding the underside of his shaft, she laps up the length of his dick, slurping around him while her tongue tasted and cleaned off his cock in long strokes of her tongue. She is caught off guard by the sudden forcefulness of him as he pulls her head back with her hair. He stares directly into her eyes, and challenges her. "Make me cum, now you Capitalist Cunt or I'm going to let my two friends over there fuck your insides out."

Staring up at him with a wide-eyed subservient stare, Alli nods slowly her understanding, her mouth stuffed with his dick. Instead of continuing the tight suctions of her mouth, she lowers her attention to his ball sack. Her small hands grasp his dick, slowly jerking him while her tongue escapes her lips, tracing small circles over his sensitive balls. His grunts of approval with the tight throbbing of his dick tell Alli that he's close to spilling his seed over her. With a slight popping sound, Alli pulls her head away from his ball sack, returning her attention to his long dick, her plush lips suckling against the very sensitive tip.

Audible grunts escape his lips as he feels his balls churning towards orgasm. With force, he shoves his cock back into her mouth, making her take all that she could, his saliva coated balls pressed against her chin as her face is pressed against his body. Soft gagging send vibrations through his cock. Soon he shoots his white, hot load into her mouth sporadically, coating it with his cum. Gagging and choking around his cock as he forces her down all at once, her mouth flooded with his cum. Savoring the first taste, she tastes his salty goodness before swallowing him down eagerly. Gulp after gulp she took his cum, eyes locked on his as she swallowed every last drop he had to offer her.

Slowly, he pulls his sensitive cock out of her mouth as she sucks out every last drop of his delicious cum. "You liked that, didn't you, you dirty little slut." He says to her, smacking her in the face with his still hard, yet deflating cock. Tongue running over her swollen lips to lick up the last of his cum, she emitted a soft groan when he cock slapped her. "Yes Sir..." She tells him. The admission only lets the shame sink in even more, that she had been pleased and had pleasured the man who has caused her so much physical pain.

Alexander quietly talks in Russian to the two henchmen standing in the corner, having watched the entire scene.

Quickly they walk over to Alli, grabbing her by the arms and forcing her into a chair. As Alexander slowly puts back on his clothes, he smiles at her as one man handcuffs her to the chair while the other places another chair facing her. Finally being dressed, Alexander returns his attention to getting the information from his little captive as he sits back down into the chair facing her.

"I think I've been very nice to you so far." He tells her as he reaches into his pocket, pulling out the pad and pen. "I think it is time for you to be nice to me and give me what I want."

Sitting in her chair, Alli's eyes shut tightly. "I told you, I don't know where he is."

Letting out a sigh of frustration, Alexander motions for the one of the men to bring him his jacket. "I hate doing this. I really do. It would be much easier to beat it out of you." He tells her as he takes the jacket from one of the men. "But you just don't want to give in."

Trembling with dread, Alli watches as Alexander pulls out a small box out of the pocket of his jacket. His hand opens the box away from her so that only he can see its contents. After a brief admiring stare, Alexander turns the box in his hand to her.

"No!" She cries out, writhing in her restraints after seeing the small gold necklace with a heart shaped charm sitting in the middle of the chain. Dread and fear fills her rapidly upon seeing the necklace she gave her sister before leaving for her post in the Soviet Union. "You bastard! Where is she?!?"

"Safe at your parents house as usual." He whispers to her, leaning in closer to her face as he places the pen into her hand. "You choose which one you get to have a little reunion with: Christoffel or your little sister. If I can't get you to talk, maybe she can be more persuasive."

Eyes shutting tightly as tears slowly begin to fall down her face, she gives a slight nod of understanding as Alexander places the pad under the pen. Letting out a sigh of misery, her hand slowly moves across the pad, putting down the address he would be sure to be at. Her hand drops the pen as the crying becomes more audible. Putting the pad back in his pocket, he takes the necklace and places it around her neck.

"Take her back to her cell. She's had enough today." He tell the men as he stares into the two way mirror while the men immediately begin to uncuff and handle the young woman.

12