Back in the U.S.S.R. Ch. 04

Story Info
The Tragic Truth.
7.1k words
4.69
30k
14
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: As of right now, this is the ending to the Back in the U.S.S.R. Series. I could write a fifth one (there's a story line) if needed, but right now, this is the end. All characters are eighteen years of age or older. Thanks so much for reading and sticking with the story!)

Children's laughter and screams of joy echo through the snow filled streets. Snowmen line the streets at various houses, only to be the first casualties of intense snowball fighting. Everywhere in the town, parents were calling in, snowed in their houses on their unplowed streets. Some were fortunate to make it into town before the worst of the storm hit to stock up on food for the long weekend ahead of them.

Alli slowly strolls down the ankle deep snow on the sidewalk, her arms laden with two full paper bags of groceries, as she quietly admires with winter wonderland. It had been months since her escape from behind the Iron Curtain. Even after that she was not done with the interrogations and the debriefings at the hands of her fellow Americans, trying to find out anything of the Soviet Union, trying to figure out what they knew because of her captivity.

After everything was over, after the tape recorders were turned off, no one knew about the place in her heart for her Russian savior. She kept completely quiet about Alexander when they asked and asked and asked about him. The boys at the C.I.A. were obsessed with finding out more about the unknown man, the myth and legendary Soviet officer who had tortured and turned many of their spies and contacts behind the ever-growing Iron Curtain. Driven by the deep love for him, Alli never says a word about him, never acknowledging he was her interrogator, despite his "signature" of pierced nipples.

As far as the C.I.A. knew, Alli had been kidnapped and interrogated by an unknown Russian for information on Cuba. To them, she was nothing but a security threat, regardless of the service to her country. Once you talk, you're a liability. To keep her quiet and away from the labyrinth that is the Cold War Intelligence Community, the brass at C.I.A. decided to set her up with a cozy little office job and a nice, quaint little house in the growing suburbia of Washington D.C. It was all they could do to help make sure she was out of the picture for good.

Trudging through the thick snow, Alli finally turns up the small stone walkway, her arms holding two large grocery bags, as she finally comes home. Shifting one of the bags to her other arm, she slowly reaches for the cold metal doorknob, opening it quickly before using her feet to close it as to keep the bags balanced in her arms.

The sound of her boots against the wood floors is the only sound in the house as she makes her way to the kitchen, putting down the grocery bags with a sigh as she begins to strip away at the layers of winter apparel on her. Removing her jacket, Alli slowly slows her movements at the smell hitting her nostrils. In the back of her mind, the familiar, sickly sweet smell of the burning tobacco floods Alli with a torrent of emotions upon smelling the scent again. Wasting no time trying to remember from where it's from, she knows exactly where she's smelt it before. Hesitantly turning around, her feet rooted to the spot as she leans against the counter for support, she looks out into the adjacent, open and dark living room in front of her.

Staring into the shadows of the living room Alli's breathing increases steadily, her tense body trembling as she watches the dull orange glow emanate from a dark figure of a man sitting alone in the room. Even in the pitch blackness of the room, she could feel his dark eyes staring directly into her eyes. Timidly walking forward, her small delicate hand reaches around the doorway, keeping her body away from the living room as much as she can as she flips a light switch on. A small lamp by the doorway turns on at the light switch turning on, throwing light into the room as Alli steps back to the counter, shocked and amazed with silence at the figure sitting calmly in front of her, yet filling her with a dreadful fear as she watches her Soviet Savior's deep, dark eyes.

Sitting alone in the over-stuffed armchair in the corner of the room, puffing away on a small cigarette in a dark business suit sits Alexander, staring at Alli, the woman who's been consuming his dreams for months. "Long time no see, Alli..." The Soviet KGB officer says, breaking the silence between them while keeping his eyes locked onto hers.

"You're... you're... alive..." Alli incredulously replies, amazed to see him calmly sitting in front of her alive.

Chuckling softly at her words, the Russian takes a long drag of the cigarette. "Our Soviet doctors may not be the best in the world..." He casually tells her, brushing away the stray ashes from the long black overcoat strewn over his lap. "... But they're very good at removing bullets and stitching up wounds."

"I... never got to thank you for what you did for me, Alexander..." She says aloud in her soft voice, her body slowly relaxing at the small smirk forming on his lips.

"You know why I let you go?" He asks, pausing to take another drag of his cigarette before continuing. "I see a lot of you in myself. Although you and I believe in different ideologies, we both would do anything for our beliefs, our country, and our loved ones."

"No..." Alli begins, the relaxed state of conversation enabling her to become bolder and relaxed slowly as she talks. "You're wrong. I could never do the sadistic things you've done to people."

Snorting with light amusement at the naivety of her words, Alexander snubs the cigarette onto the ash tray sitting on a small table beside him, leaning forward in his seat as he speaks. "And tell me, little girl, what happened to all of the spies you discovered while stationed in Moscow after you told your Langley about them? A nice little trip to your Disneyland, eh? Whether you want to admit it or not, you've ended more lives than I ever could. Your information, your words, sends people like me to get the information out of them. I don't murder, but you do on the other hand, with every piece of information you pass to your CIA in Langley."

Tears gently roll down Alli's face, his words cutting like glass through her mind and emotions as she knows he's absolutely right. Eyes closed tightly while the tears stream down the soft, porcelain-like skin of her cheeks, she pays no attention to the sound of movement coming from Alexander's direction.

Rising slowly from his seat, Alexander places his coat across the armchair before entering the kitchen with Alli. Glancing over at her before opening the refrigerator, his hand reaches inside to pull out a bottle of Pepsi. His hand wringing the bottle cap off with ease, his eyes watch Alli as she slowly realizes the extent of her work and the horrors she's caused.

Taking a sip of the soda, Alexander immediately places the bottle in the sink, letting the soda empty into the drain. "My first Pepsi... I must say I'm not impressed. It's too rich and sweet for my liking." He causally says, leaning back against the refrigerator as his eye watch over Alli in tears. Reaching into his pocket, Alexander pulls out a small white handkerchief, walking close to her to wipe away the tears from your cheeks gently with the soft material.

Sniffling slightly as she opens her eyes, watching his as he wipes away the tears on her face, the fear and panic in her body grips and immobilizes Alli. "Who-what are you doing here?" Pocketing the handkerchief in his pocket, Alexander's face turns to stone as he straightens himself up. "Something you'd call 'Damage Control'."

"What?" Alli asks inquiringly between soft sniffles, her eyes watching Alexander as he casually walks around the kitchen. Walking around the small kitchen and coming back around towards her, his hand slowly reaching up and finding its way to the back of her neck, Alexander looks into Alli's hazel eyes as her body tenses with fear.

"I hear your friends at Langley have a special name for me: the Snake Charmer, for how easily I get information from the snakes you capitalists decide to put behind the so-called Iron Curtain. I have to admit, it does have a nice ring to it." He softly tells her, the grip on the back of her neck slightly tightening as she looks at him in confusion. "A friend of mine told me they asked you to read a little file about me, to tell them what they had gotten right, and what they didn't get right."

Remaining silent at his words, Alli's eyes freeze with a fearful confusion as she watches him speak, feeling his hand's grip tighten on her neck. "What do you want?" She asks as her voice is cracked with fear over what he'll do to her.

Smirking softly at her words, Alexander leans forward, inches away from her face. "I want to know what they know about me, and what you told them about your time with me."

Silence falls between them as they stare into each other's eyes. Torn between wanting to tell him everything, and wanting to carry on her duty, Alli says nothing as she stares into the large, black, beetle-like eyes of Alexander. Fresh tears slowly well up in her eyes as his long fingernails slowly dig into the delicate skin of her neck. "You're hurting me, Alexander..." She groans out in a soft whisper, her voice trembling with fear.

"Heh..." He chuckles, looking over her terror-ridden face. "You always did like it when I tortured the information out of you. This isn't a nice little torture chamber like back home, but I'm sure I can improvise."

With his grip firm on the back of her neck, Alexander pulls Alli alongside him as he walks down the hallway. "Where's the bedroom, Alli? Be a good little hostess and tell me." He asks, driving his fingertips harder into her flesh to add extra motivation for responding.

Groaning from the sharp pain in the back of her neck, Alli's hand flies up, pointing to the door at the far end of the hallway. She knows in the back of her mind she can't fight him off. He's too strong and powerful, especially with his tight grip on the back of her neck, easily enabling him to cause her immense pain as he drags and pulls her through her own house.

"Good girl..." He growls at her as he pulls her to the door, kicking it open as he throws Alli onto the bed.

Jumping on top of her after quickly throwing up the locks on the bedroom door, Alexander's large, mitt-like hands pin Alli's arms down to the bed as he lies atop of her back. Pinning her down with his large left forearm and elbow into her back, his free right hand reaches up, pulling away his tie before reaching for her arm to tie it to the bedpost. Slowly he moves off of her, his right hand grasping her untied hand as he stands up, picking a silk scarf off of a small bureau beside the bed. Mercilessly his hand ties her free hand to the opposite bedpost tightly to ensure no escaping.

Sated with his handiwork, Alexander rolls off the bed, looking for more things he could use for restraints as Alli furiously kicks her feet against the bed, fruitlessly yanking her arms back and forth to test the bonds holding her in place. The sounds of Alexander's rummaging through wardrobes and cabinets in her bedroom only fills Alli with more fear, wondering what he is going to do to her as she tries without end to escape.

The feeling of her ankle being suddenly gripped by Alexander's hand makes Alli jump, the sudden contact with his hand making her fearful dread rise dramatically. His rough hands are unforgiving as they push down Alli's ankles into the bed, restraining them to the bed with more scarves to the bed post until she's finally restrained spread-eagle on her stomach.

"We aren't going to be expecting any guests, are we Love?" Alexander asks, reaching into his pocket for a long, silver switchblade gleaming in the soft light from the bedside table lamp. "I'd hate to have to be a bad guess and more of a mess than I have to."

"Fuck you." Alli defiantly groans towards Alexander, her head facing away from him to shield the fresh tears from his view.

"I know you are going to fuck me, like always Love." Alexander says, smiling as he bends forward to Alli. "But first, you're going to tell me what I want to know. Now don't move a muscle. I don't want to cut you." Adding emphasis to his words, Alexander slowly drags the blade across the exposed skin of Alli's arm, gentle enough to ensure he doesn't pierce the skin.

Her body tensing with panic, Alli's eyes clench tightly shut as tears continues to roll down her face. Slowly Alexander's hand lifts up the sleeve of Alli's top, cutting and shredding the material on her body with ease. Admiring her exposed and bare back for a few moments, he quickly moves to her lower body, sticking the knife in the top of her pants, slicing through it with precision as he cuts away the material covering her.

"Don't go anywhere." He jokes, walking out of the room for a few moments, leaving Alli alone, naked and tied to her own bed as her mind races with the possibilities of what will happen. 'He doesn't have his torture tool...' She reassures herself, her hands gripping the binds holding her in place for dear life as she thinks to herself, '...but does that make him more dangerous?' Agonizing, thought racking minutes pass by until Alexander re-enters the room once again.

Instinctively Alli's head turns towards the sound of Alexander's footsteps, mild confusion setting in as she sees the lit candle in his hand.

"Wh-what's that for?" She asks, her voice shaking with hesitant fear at the sight of him.

"I've had to improvise a little with some ways to make you talk." Alexander says casually, placing the burning candle on the nightstand as he sits next to her on the bed, his hands slowly running up and down her back gently. "All I want to know is what you told them, Alli. I need to know."

Silence falls between them as Alexander slowly strokes Alli's back in almost a gentle calming fashion as her eyes watch the candle's flame flickering in the air. He didn't have to say anything about why he brought the candle into the room. All she can think of is the candle, knowing how painful its wax is going to be on her delicate and sensitive flesh. Again her mind is torn between what to do, whether to betray the country she held so dear to her, or to tell the man who had saved her, who was about to torture her again, for information that could save his life.

"I've forgotten how soft your back feels." Alexander says, breaking the tense silence between them as he continues to grazes his fingertips back and forth along her spine, sending shivers through Alli's senses. Sighing to himself, Alexander reaches forward for the candle, holding it in his hand as he watches the dancing of the flame on the wick. "You know I don't like doing this to you. But this is not for my country, Alli. This is for me. What do they know about me...? What did you tell them?" His voice is almost too casual, as if he were talking to a loved one.

Shaking his head at Alli's silence, Alexander holds the candle close to her skin, letting it slowly trickle onto her sensitive skin. Her soft painful cries and gasps fill the otherwise silent room as her small hands grip the binds holding her in place holding her wrists to the bed. The sharp pain courses through her senses as the hot liquid slowly drips and trickles onto her skin, making her eyes shut tightly as tears flow from her eyes.

Placing the candle back onto the table, plenty of wax still inside it as Alexander's fingers once again resume the slow, gentle touching of Alli's back. "I need to know, Alli. You know how I truly feel about you, but this is a matter of life and death for both of us." Alexander says, his fingers slowly picking away the quickly drying wax on her back as he speaks. "I need to know what they're looking for. If they find me, I'll be a dead man. I'll either die here in your prisons, or back home in the Gulags."

"I-I can't Alexander..." She cries out, the pain evident in her voice as the tears stream down her face.

"You can, Alli. A life for a life..." He says, his voice trailing off as he reaches forward for the candle. Slowly he lets it drip along her spine, from the crack of her ass all the way to her shoulder blades as her cries intensify in the room.

Slowly his hand returns the candle to the nightstand, his eyes staring at the bright red dots of wax across her back. Alexander's hands gradually move to Alli's sides, rubbing the flesh along her rib cage as he speaks again. "You're going to break some time, Alli. Just tell me what I need to know, and you'll never see me again. Sit and think about it for a few minutes."

Silently Alli lies on top of the bed, her tense body still as she gives serious thoughts about Alexander's words. He was right, he did save her life, and she knew it. Alexander was her savior and protector from the harsh, animalistic hunger for flesh by the Russian troops while she was locked away and so vulnerable. She had even developed a crush on him, his protection and love was something she had been the only thing she had missed and wanted back from the nightmare of being captive. His words to her, the night it all went wrong, still resonates in her mind: "No one will ever lay a finger on you as long as I have a say."

Yet her mind keeps reminding her of the countless days and nights of being locked away in the cell, tortured by the same man now gently rubbing her body. He had caused her so much pain, so much torment. Alexander was the personification of the nightmare that was her captivity. They were on opposite sides of the global struggle for their different ideals, he the red Communist, and she the patriotic Capitalist.

The sound of the front door opening and closing at the far end of the house makes both of them jump with fear, Alexander fearful of being captured, and Alli fearful of who could be dragged into this mess. Quietly they remain motionless, their eyes glued to the closed door as the sounds of footsteps fill their ears.

"Alli? You home?" asks the soft voice of a woman from the living room. Immediately Alli's stomach turns over, as she knows who it is, the last person she it to be.

"Please, Alexander!" She whispers panicky, fearful of what could possibly happen. "I'll do whatever you want, just don't hurt her."

The jumping of Alli's body at the sound of the voice, her body's trembling is all Alexander needs to know who is in the house with them. A bittersweet smirk coming across his face as he leans close to Alli's ears. "We'll make a deal Alli. I don't do anything to anyone, including your Sister in the house, and you tell me what I need to know." He whispers, his hand reaching up to untie the scarves and silk tie tied around her wrists.

"Thank you Alexander, thank you." She whispers quickly freeing her hands quickly as he unties her ankles, rolling of the bed with speed as she quickly throws on a dress, running to the door with speed as fast as she can.

"There ya are!" Alli's sister exclaims, sitting on the counter next to the grocery bags. She looks like a spitting image of Alli, with her long dark hair and soft, creamy looking skin. "Where were ya?"

"I-I was..." Alli begins, her voice slightly shaking as she tries to come up with an excuse.

"...just showing me around her house." Alexander says, slowly strolling into the kitchen as he brushes out the wrinkles in his shirt with his hands. Reaching out a hand towards Alli's sister, his smile widens. "I'm Alex. You must be Alli's sister, I've heard so much about you from your sister."

Her heart racing, feeling as if it's going to burst out of her body, Alli's eyes watch Alexander, his hands and face, fearful of what he might do to the girl he's threatened to torture and abuse to make Alli talk.

12