Back into Swinging Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd just thrown on a shirt and jeans when our doorbell rang. Rob was there looking down in the dumps.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your evening Tony. I couldn't work out another way to get home. I rang the local taxis and they said it was about $400 to take me to Albury, I don't have that sort of cash and my wallet was in the car."

"Rob, it is good to see you. Come in, Wendy is having a shower and our friend Bert is here. Let's grab a drink. Are you still a Scotch drinker? We have had a bottle here for years and we don't drink it."

"Thanks, that would be great," Rob replied.

Eventually Wendy wandered in and Rob entered from the other end of the house. Introductions were made and the rest of the evening was spent chatting and commiserating over a car that was likely to never be seen again. There are not many XY Falcons left on the road.

About midnight we all headed off to bed. Wendy had fixed up the bed in our third bedroom which I also used as my study and sorted out a towel and some toiletries for Rob so Bert and Rob headed down that corridor, Wendy and I headed to our room.

Wendy and I had a bit of a chat about the evening, the positives, the negatives and how life seems to throw curly things at us. Wendy mentioned that Bert had started asking her about how many guys she would like to fuck her at once while I was on the phone. She said the way he whispered it into her ear, the way he pretended that there were others in the room watching his cock fucking her pussy really turned her on; when she rolled him over and mounted him, taking control and changing the pace of their fucking from slow and leisurely to hard and fast. She said she tried to give a bit of Bert's own medicine back to him by telling him that another guy was kneeling behind her and was going to fuck her as well while she sucked two other guys kneeling each side of her. Bert nearly broke the fantasy scenario when he said that he thought anal was off limits but Wendy said she got him straight back into it when she told him that the other guy was going to fuck her pussy at the same time as he was. Double vaginal penetration. Bert had looked at her and said she just made him cum when I had walked back in. She didn't cum with him that time, but had been getting close.

"I want you to finish me off," Wendy said as she started moving her head down to suck my cock, which was already semi-hard from the fantasy play she had shared with Bert earlier.

It wasn't long and I was on her in the missionary position, whispering fantasies involving multiple guys to her until we both came.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Gift A MFM Three-some.in Group Sex
Wife's Fantasy Gone Wrong Wife and I explore a fantasy that backfires delightfully.in Loving Wives
The Christmas Party A surprising turn of events for all concerned.in Loving Wives
Awakening of a Loving Wife From shy to slut. Times are changing.in Loving Wives
Birthday Treats Pt. 01 Part one of a story about a Wife's birthday trip to Vegas.in Loving Wives
More Stories