Back Pain Means Nothing

Story Info
Neighbors provide theraputic relief.
1.2k words
3.97
22.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonP
DonP
7 Followers

MR. BELL WAS A PLAYER AND THE WHOLE neighborhood knew it. Still, he didn't hide anything, just went about his way. So much so, that he didn't think anything of it when he agreed to let Cindi and her friend Amber to come over and interview him for a college study they were doing. They said it had to do with human sexuality and that there was just some general questions they wanted to ask him about being an active man in his forties.

Naturally, Bill was flattered. The only problem was a little bit of back pain he'd been experiencing since the beginning of the week. He worked out regularly and thought he'd sprained something or other, but talking to a couple of girls didn't seem like it would be all that strenuous, so he decided to go ahead with the interview.

When Cindi and Amber arrived, Bill Bell was stretching, just trying to get things loose. It wasn't working. He had them sit in the living room while he went into the bathroom to take a couple of pills. Bill was in good shape and the girls noticed that right away.

In the summer heat of another August in Palmdale, nobody really wore much more than they had to. The girls were a little disappointed that Bill was wearing as much as he was, which was only a pair of shorts and a tank top. Cindi, by comparison, just wore a bikini with a sarong wrapped around her waist. And Amber may have had on a sundress, but it was so sheer you could see right through it to what appeared to be an equally sheer white string bikini underneath.

The girls, both nubile beauties barely twenty, Amber a blonde, Cindi with auburn curls, were used to going over to friends' and neighbors' houses in their swimsuits. It was the best way to get people to let them use the pool. That's why Bill didn't really think sex was on the agenda that afternoon. Sure, the girls looked sexy, but he thought at most they'd just like to take a swim after the interview.

On the other hand, either one of these girls looked like she would make a great fuck, and any other time, Bill might have given it more push, but with his back hurting the way it was, he thought trying that another day might be better.

"Older guys are so much better," Cindi said as she sat on the couch next to Amber, waiting for Bill to return.

"If you're talking about eating pussy, I totally agree," Amber added.

"Yeah, but it's not only that," Cindi said. "He's hot, huh?"

"Totally. I wish he was feeling better."

"Don't worry about that. We'll make him feel better."

"Alright girls," Bill said as he came back in the room, "what are we going to do?"

Both girls stood up.

"Okay, let's get started," Cindi said. "Mr. Bell, you sit here, Amber, go ahead.

Bill sat down on the couch next to Cindi while Amber stood in front of them.

"What do you think of Amber and her outfit?" Cindi asked.

Amber had tied her hair up into a ball on top of her head. Her tanned skin radiated beneath the nearly transparent white sundress. "Very sexy," Bill said.

"Her swimsuit is made of the same fabric as her dress. More like lingerie – if it got wet, it would be completely see through," Cindi said.

"Not very sensible for swimming," Bill commented.

"Yeah, it's more for the beach than for the water," Amber said, pulling the ties at each hip, then the one behind her neck and then in the center of her back. The bikini pieces dropped to the floor. Amber knelt down, picked them up and tossed them to Bill. "Check it out."

Bill felt the sheer material. "Nice," he said.

"What we also think is funny, is that it still looks like she's wearing a bikini under her dress, huh?" Cindi said.

Bill had not stopped looking at Amber, the pinkish hue of her nipples at the center of her white tits, a slightly darker area above her snatch, but otherwise Cindi was right.

"Does it turn you on, Mr. Bell?" Cindi asked after a moment, both her and Bill looking Amber over, and then looking her over again.

"Yes, very much," Bill said. "But my back is kind of sore and I think the pain killers I took are just starting to kick in, so do you think we can continue this another time?"

"Maybe you should get down on the floor," Amber said, pulling him off the couch and pushing him down to his knees.

Bill bent back and then lay on his back, flat on the floor. "You're right, this is better. Go ahead a use the pool if you guys want..."

"Oh, we will," Cindi said, standing up and unwrapping the sarong, revealing her ample ass. "First we're going to help you feel better though."

Amber dropped down to her knees above Bill's head, her pussy hovering over his face.

Cindi pulled his shorts off, presenting his big bobbing cock. She raised her eyebrows to Amber, impressed. Cindi started sucking the dick and Bill mumbled something, but Amber pushed her cunt down over his mouth and moaned oohs and ahs.

Realizing it was useless to fight the moment, and not really wanting to anyway, Bill put his tongue to work on the hot pussy mounted on his face. Cindi's dick-sucking technique was advanced, getting his cock sloppy and wet. She kissed the tip, tongued the hole, licked the shaft, and sucked hard on the head.

Soon, the hard, throbbing dick became too tantalizing, and Cindi pulled down her bottoms and straddled it, then dropped down and buried it deep in her tight tiny pussy. She rode it up and down, her mouth meeting Amber's in a deep kiss.

Amber slowly untied Cindi's bikini top and pulled it away. She caressed the perky tits, touching her fingertips tenderly along Cindi's erect nipples.

Both of the young women arched their backs, pushing their chests toward each other just enough for a teasing sensation as their nipples touched, with Amber's sheer fabric between them. Just above, their tongues met again in a deep wet kiss.

Cindi finally pulled Amber's dress up and tossed it on the floor. She sucked Amber's tits as she moved up and down on Mr. Bell's cock. He heard the girls cooing, but could not see anything other than the white mounds of Amber's ass over his face.

Amber whispered that she wanted the cock now. She pushed Cindi back off the dick and onto her back, getting down on her hands and knees and begging Bill to stick her from behind. He got up quickly and hit her doggie, hard and fast. Cindi slid down and licked Amber's elevated clit, then slurped Bill's slipping shaft, and settled on sucking his balls as he penetrated her friend.

Bill pulled his cock out of Amber's cunt and stuck it down Cindi's throat, then went back to the cunt for a stroke, returned it to the mouth, and alternated between the two with a single push for each until he shot his hot load onto both sets of lips.

His body fell back onto the floor, limp and relaxed. The girls went swimming naked in the backyard, then came back in later to get their clothes. Bill was fast asleep with a calm look of relief on his face.

DonP
DonP
7 Followers