Back Seat Banging

Story Info
Fun in the back seat of a moving car.
7.8k words
4.6
115.5k
70
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,593 Followers

I've been having lunch with this guy at work. Dylan's his name. We're both plumbers and we got stuck on this shit job together at a nursing home in the city. We're running pipe down long hallways, working on ladders, up in the ceiling, with old people parked in wheelchairs down below us all along the way. Some of them watch us, looking like they're barely alive, moaning and groaning like the soundtrack to one of those Zombie movies. I probably don't have to tell you we look forward to lunchtime.

We usually sit in my truck to eat because I've got tunes. A big amp and a couple of subs. Gotta have bass, right? I know more about music than Dylan does, so I play stuff he hasn't heard and he likes most of it. I always like turning people on to new tunes.

We talk the way guys do, you know? Not a lot of personal shit, not at first anyway. But we've been partnered up for a few weeks now so we're sorta used to each other and kind of getting to be friends, in that work friend kind of way.

So we started hitting a bar after work, a place called The Rusty Bucket. It's a happy hour place, with a hot looking bartender who wears tight jeans and short little tops that show her bellybutton and always some cleavage. The way she dresses is all about the tips; getting us tired, dirty construction workers all hot and bothered after work so we'll leave her a five or a ten or a twenty. I know how the game is played but I still fall for it. She's kinda smokin' hot, with the longest hair and the sweetest smile.

"My girlfriend's got hair kinda like that," Dylan says one day, just out of the blue, after we've both been hot for this bartender girl for days.

"No shit?" I say. "And you didn't think that deserved to be mentioned a long time ago? What else are you keepin' from me?"

"Nothin'," he says.

"She got a sister?" I ask. "I could use an end to this dry spell."

"Nope," he says. "Her mother's kinda hot. You into old stuff?"

"Fuck yeah, if she's hot."

"She's been goin' out with a guy. A school principal or somethin'. I think she's kinda into him already."

"Now you tell me. What the fuck, man. You shoulda hooked me up on day one."

I smiled and he smiled, and it went kinda like that, day after day. Us flirting with the bartender, him telling me bits and pieces about his girl. Georgia's her name, and as I put together all the little things he told me she seemed more and more like someone I wish I'd met before he did. But hey, that's the way it goes.

About a week later he says Georgia wants to go to new dance club and he says somehow my name got involved and he asks if I wanna go. Of course I wanna see if Georgia looks anything like the perfect girl I got all pictured in my mind, so I say yeah, I'll go, even though dance clubs aren't really my thing.

We live on the same side of town so he says to meet up at his place and I can park my truck on the street and Georgia's got a stupid big SUV that her father gave her when it was half wore out because he said she'd be safe in it if she got in an accident. We can a drive to the club in it, he says, since it's way over on the other side of town, like forty-five fuckin' minutes away. More like an hour, probably, but, whatever. As long as I got a beer between my legs I don't mind a road trip.

So I get there and it's a shit neighborhood and a worn-out house he rents. I knock and Dylan answers and he hands me a beer. And then Georgia comes down the hallway and she's every bit as cute as the bartender girl, and she's dressed to fucking kill. She's got a skirt on that you can sorta see her legs through and the waist of it sits low on her hips, down below her belly button that's showing because her little white tank top doesn't cover it. The skirt's long, down to the floor just about, dark green and crinkled like scrunched up paper. There's a medallion thing that's right where a belt buckle would be, with long tassels hanging from it in that same green color. The tank top fits her snug and there's nothing under it. No bra. And she's a girl with tits. Not like huge, but big enough, and nice and curvy and she's got nipples that are all hard. I'm wondering if her nips are like that all the time or maybe she's just nervous 'cause she's meeting me or something. She grabs a beer too, and she's real laid back and super sweet and nice. Her voice is real smooth and I can picture her singing in a band, dressed just like she is. She's excited about the new club and thinks it's funny and nice that me and Dylan are going just because she wants us to go.

So she drives us in her bag-ass SUV and we bring a sixpack along because it's a long drive. I'm sitting in the back and she's looking at me in the mirror when she talks to me. I sat behind Dylan so I get kind of a crossways view of her, through the gap in the front seats, and I can watch the side of her tit joggle when we hit bumps and its sorta got life in it the whole time we're driving. I got sorta mesmerized by it and she caught me looking more than once, but, man, it was too nice of a sight to look away from.

The club was okay. Some hot girls. Georgia pushed me toward one of them a few times and I finally took the bait. I could tell the girl wasn't for me, so I just danced with her and didn't ask for her number or anything. Georgia danced with me some, and I hung out at the bar some, too, just watching, the way I like to do. There was a few girls with no bra on like Georgia, but her little white tank top was the sexiest, especially when she danced. Plain and simple. Classic, I guess you'd say. Almost like a wet t-shirt contest even though it was dry.

I drank the least, or so Georgia said, so she asked me to drive when we decided to go home. I laughed and felt like a chauffeur when they both got in the back seat. By the time I got on the Boulevard they were kissing like crazy and Georgia was all over Dylan. She was pretty drunk, but she held it okay, not all sloppy wasted or anything, just super buzzed and it was obvious she was horny. I was trying to keep an eye on her in the mirror without being too obvious about it. When I knew they both weren't looking I even adjusted the mirror down a little, and I could see her hand on Dylan's crotch. I could tell he was lumped up hard, which wasn't a surprise considering how she was going at him.

It didn't take long before he was horned up to the max, too, squeezing her ass, giving me a little better idea of the shape of it. And then there was a 'what the fuck' moment — Georgia was blowing him, right there in the car! I even said "What the fuck!" out loud.

"Just keep drivin' man," Dylan said, and Georgia giggled in that sexy way that girls do when they've got a hard cock in their mouth.

I don't know if Dylan did it because he knew I was watching or what, but he pulled up the little tank top and let Georgia's nice tits fall out. Her stomach had a couple folds in it because of the way she was sitting. She looked really fleshy and soft, and she was really sucking cock, like totally into it. There was music on but it wasn't loud, and I could hear the sounds her mouth was making and her sexy moans. I was glad nobody else was in the car because I had a big lump in my pants.

My view was pretty great, and after a few minutes I got to thinking that it was that way on purpose — it looked like Georgia was making sure she wasn't in the way and I even saw her eyes look at me in the mirror a couple times. There was plenty of light because we were on the Boulevard, with lots of street lights and stores and stuff all along the sides of the road. Even though it was nighttime it was plenty lit.

So I've been blown a bunch of times. Most guys have, I guess. It's never like a porn girl blowjob. Real girls always seem sorta nervous about it and they only mess around with the first two or three inches in their mouth. It's plenty nice. I mean, I don't wanna discourage nobody. I even came a few times and the girls who made it happen seemed to like it. I know I liked it, even though none of them took the cum in their mouth. But Georgia, she's way more like a porn girl, at least that's the way I saw it in the mirror. I had a bunch of beers in me so maybe I wasn't thinking straight, but she blew Dylan's cock like a fucking pro, really going at it, taking it deep and sometimes all the way fucking deep, and she used her hand on his balls like a porn girl would do. It was fucking hot, and I was driving less than thirty so I could stay in my lane and still watch a lot. I wouldn't have been so obvious about watching except for neither of them seeming to care.

There were cars and trucks and big SUV's next to us a lot, and I was wondering if any of them noticed the blowjob and Georgia's tits. I think one or two did, and then a couple guys in a Ford truck with big off-road tires definitely noticed, honking their horn to let us know. Georgia looked over at them and stuck out her tongue and then she smiled and started blowing Dylan again, moving her head real fast because she had an audience. The guys watched for a minute and honked again and sped away. The truck had an exhaust pipe that was as big as a cannon and it really roared. Georgia giggled.

The Boulevard goes on for twenty miles I think. It's not all stores but there's streetlights along the whole thing. I think Georgia was glad I wasn't in a hurry. She took off her top and gave Dylan a handjob while she kissed him. She was still stroking his cock when she thrust her tits out for his mouth, and I could see his tongue playing with her nipples. They were hard and pointy and she was moaning. Her eyes were still checking to see if I was watching in the mirror, and I looked right back at her. There wasn't any hiding or being ashamed of anything. It was super hot and I was rubbing my crotch while I was driving and wishing I could moan like Dylan was moaning.

I figured they'd quit doing stuff at some point and the rest of the ride would be more normal, but after a while Georgia climbed on Dylan and she fucked him. Her long green skirt was covering it and the back of her was facing the mirror, but she wasn't shy about anything. She sat up and rode him with her hands on her tits and then she put her hands on the ceiling and I watched her watch the cars that were passing us as she fucked him. The lucky ones saw her and slowed down and drove right next to us for a while. They were all older guys, alone, and it was late so I guess they were going home. I bet they all jerked off when they got there.

I did. Jerked off at home I mean. I was horny as fuck and when we got back to Dylan's place and I could tell Georgia knew it. She hugged me in the driveway before I walked to my truck. Her nipples were all hard and pointy under her shirt. It wasn't a real long hug, but she pressed herself against me, like she was checking, you know? Checking to see if I was hard.

I was.

So the next day at work Dylan and me are right back in the day of the dead again. Old people groaning and yelling and crying, and us working ceiling tile by ceiling tile down the long hallway. It was slow progress because the ceiling was already so full of pipe and ducts and cable and shit. We were able to squeeze our pipe onto a rack with a bunch of other stuff run on it, but it was tight and slow. There were nurses to look at to pass the time, but none of them were sexy like Georgia. I guess that's not a fair comparison to make. Their uniforms are shit and none of them are very happy to be there, so it's hard to judge what they'd look like in regular clothes or dance club clothes like Georgia wore. I bet some of them would be hot. I've kinda learned over the years that pretty much all women are sexy, as long as they want to be.

So my head's up in the ceiling and Dylan's is too, about ten feet away from me, so I ask him, "Is Georgia always like that?"

"You mean the drive home?" he says. "She's, like, uninhibited to the max, man. I never seen nothin' like her."

"Yeah, me neither," I say.

He's smiling a little, so I figure it's cool to keep asking. "You sure she doesn't have a sister?"

"Positive," he says. "She likes you though. She wants to go out again, to that same club. Maybe she'll hook you up with a friend or somethin'."

"Oh. Yeah. Yeah, I could do that," I say.

So it was as easy as that. I figured a friend of Georgia's would probably be good, and even if there wasn't a friend maybe I could be the driver again and get some more looks at her.

And that's how it went. There wasn't a friend. It was Georgia, Dylan and me again, but it was cool. I didn't even mind the expensive drinks.

"You think I should drive?" I said, when we were walking out, after a couple hours of drinking and dancing.

"Yeah, I'm fucked up again," Georgia says. "You can adjust the seat if you want to, I'm way shorter than you. And the mirrors, too."

"Oh, yeah," I say. That's when I realized I hadn't put the mirror back the last time, so Georgia knew what I'd been looking at.

So we're on the road again and I got the rear view mirror aimed right down where I think it needs to be and sure enough, Dylan's hard cock is all wet in Georgia's mouth again, and he's moaning and she's moaning and were cruising down the Boulevard.

And then she's fuckin' naked. All the way stripped, without a shoe or anything. And she's looking out of the side of her eyes at me when I'm looking at her, and I'm hard as fuck again and I wish I could just open up my fucking pants and jerk off.

Pretty soon she had Dylan's pants right off of him and they were fucking again, both of them louder than the first time. She rode him like before, with her back to me, but with my mirror all set and ready and no skirt on her I could see all of her ass and Dylan's cock fucking her pussy. She was loving it and it was fucking intense, and then she goes all the way and has a fucking orgasm. And it wasn't no fake unless she's the best actor ever. No way, it was wasn't no fake. She was super into it and cars were slowing down to watch and I was wondering if I should keep a lookout for cops.

So then she's on her hands and knees sideways on the seat and Dylan fucks her doggy style, up where the whole world can see him doing it. I didn't know what the hell to say, so I just said nothing and drove, with one eye on the road and one eye on Georgia. She came again, making awesome noises that were pretty close to screaming, grabbing for stuff to hang onto. It was fucking wild.

"I though for sure you were gettin' us arrested," I say to him the next morning. We were in the basement of the nursing home, drinking our coffee and rolling out the blueprints on the print table, getting set for another day of work.

"It wasn't me, man. You saw her. She just goes for it."

"Yeah," I say, but I know it's him too, fucking her doggy style with his knees on the seat and his naked ass showing clear out the window. Him and her, they're both crazier than any friends I've had before.

I wanted to ask him more about her, but it all seemed a little weird and I guess I was embarrassed because I watched so much in the mirror. I know they both knew I was watching. So the subject sorta dropped and we looked over the prints and we gathered some pipe and some fittings and we went to work, up in the ceiling, with old folks moaning and groaning down below. We ate lunch in my truck and I was playing some tunes and the subject of Georgia came up again.

"Georgia would love this tune. She fuckin' loves to dance, man," Dylan says.

"Yeah, she's good at it. I just look like a dork."

"That's why she likes you, I think," he says. "She says you're not afraid like some guys."

"Yeah? I thought it was 'cus I don't mind drivin' and she can go all fuckin' wild. I can't believe you guys got totally naked, man. That's fuckin' crazy."

"Fun, though, right?" he says. "You don't mind, do ya? I mean we can knock it off, but I get the feeling that's why she wants you there. She gets off on seein' you watch her."

"And you don't mind?"

"I guess not. Hasn't bothered me yet. Maybe I'm as fucked up as she is." Dylan smiled when he said it, like he was happy with what he was figuring out about himself. "We're doin' it again, right?" he asked. "Fuckin' a chick out on the road like that's a fuckin' hoot man. If you don't mind drivin'..."

I smiled at him, happily figuring out my own shit. "No man, I don't mind. I know she's your girlfriend, but...shit man, watchin' her is pretty fuckin' hot."

"So...tonight then?" he says. "She wants to do it again."

"Yeah," I say, smiling a little. "What am I gonna say, no?"

So I'm tired after work and not sure another night out is the best thing to do, but I'm seeing visions of Georgia getting fucked all naked again so I drive over and she's at Dylan's house with him, waiting for me. She's got on a short skirt this time, and a halter top that shows a ton of cleavage and couldn't have a bra under it even if you wanted one. But who the fuck would want one? She's got little sneakers on her feet so she can dance up a storm. There's a sixpack in her hand.

She drives to the club and I sit in the back the way I've done before, and I look around at how fucking huge her SUV is. It's a Chevy something or other, as big as they fucking get, with a backseat you can lay down on and tons of legroom and a whole other seat behind that. It's funny because Georgia's not big at all, and climbing up into the driver's seat makes her seem even smaller.

We get to the club, we drink and we dance, and the hot girls are kinda sparse. Georgia's putting her sexy moves out there on the dance floor, smiling like she's lucky that she's got two guys and the other girls don't. She even twerked her ass up against my crotch a few times. The first time surprised me, but Dylan didn't seem to mind so I played along the next couple of times, even touching her with my hand which I hadn't done before. It was fuckin' hot, and my dick was hard, and Georgia knew it.

After, when we get out to the parking lot to go home, Georgia looks at me and says, "We're changin' drivers. You're ridin' back here with me."

I'm pretty sure I looked surprised. "Me? But..."

"Just do it," she says. "Dylan's drivin' this time. I get so fuckin' horny when I dance. You do, too. I know you do."

"You cool?" I ask Dylan.

"Yeah man," he says. "She's into it. It's her birthday in a couple days."

"It's my present," she says.

I look at Dylan and he shrugs his shoulders. "It's all she wants," he says. "What the fuck am I gonna say, no? Get in back with her, man, unless you don't want a sweet blowjob."

So before I know it my pants are down around my knees and Georgia's blowing me and we're cruising down the Boulevard. And it's fuckin' sweet! I never been blown by a girl with Georgia's kind of skill, and the nice beer buzz in my head made it all feel like the most awesome fucking fucking thing in the world. Like magic, man, I'm tellin' ya. The perfect sucking and fuckin' licking and she played with my balls and she took every fucking inch of me down her throat, the first time any girl's done that. She's telling me how much she loves my cock and she's making it feel like I had no control, and then I fuckin' came right in her mouth and she was going at it like she was as happy as she's ever been, not being shy with her moans and the noises her mouth was making with my cum in it, letting Dylan hear everything. It was the best blowjob ever.

I was buzzed big time, watching Georgia smile at me, hearing her talk about how nice my cock is. She wasn't giving up on it, still stroking it with her hand, spitting on it so it was slippery, playing with it with tongue and her mouth.

"Get hard for me again baby," she says, with that smooth voice of hers sounding all sexy. "Wanna play with my tits and stuff?" She reached behind her and pulled two ties and the red halter top fell right off of her. "Suck my titties. I can feel you gettin' hard."

riverboy
riverboy
4,593 Followers