Back Seat Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back in my seat, my right hand still inside my panties, gently fingering myself. I could feel the vibrations of the engine in my quim. With my left hand, I stroked his cock a bit more. "Ah, wonderful. You're still hard. I bet you masturbate a lot."

"Yeah, sometimes."

"How many times a day?" I asked him.

"Usually four." Ah, the joys of young men. So much stamina.

"Turn down the next side road."

Leon slowed down and turned off, driving down until trees hid the road. Okay, stop here, I said, working my panties down to my ankles and off. I looked over at Leon, watching me work them down. I tossed them in his lap, around his still bare and erect cock. This was it: my last fuck in Ginger. When the car came to a stop, I opened the door, stepped out, pulling the seat forward. Then I climbed into the back, as he turned off the ignition.

Leon looked at me from the drivers seat. "Get back here."

He climbed awkwardly over into my arms, and I laughed. I kissed him on the lips as his face came against mine. His kiss was awkward, inexperienced, but eager. I loved that--the eagerness. I pushed him back, so that he was sitting upright, and straddled him, lowering myself so that my wet pussy lips just barely grazed his cock.

"So, you ready to lose your virginity?"

He nodded, his face sweating.

"You sure?"

"Oh yes, please..."

I plunged down on him, feeling his thick shaft rising up inside me. Nice and thick, hard, and so hot. I slammed all the way down, and he cried out, wrapping his arms around me, using them to hold me down against him. I unwrapped his hands from my shoulders and pressed them back against the seat, rising up and then slamming down. I had to tilt my head to the side to avoid banging it against the roof of the car as I rose up. I pulled open his shirt and he did the same to me, finally starting to respond a bit. He touched my breasts cautiously, gently, and I yelled for him to touch them harder. He cupped them more fully.

"Harder," I cried out, putting my hand around his lean bicep and squeezing him to show how hard I wanted to be squeezed. He responded, squeezing hard this time, sending a shiver through my body that seemed to radiate from my breasts. I kissed him deeply, enjoying the eagerness of his tongue. His torso was hairless; his cheeks were soft like he had never had cause to shave. His eyes were so pure and innocent and young, and I loved the thought that I was corrupting him. I was his first. Every girl he screwed in college would be measured against this exemplary fuck.

"You've got such a nice bit cock," I said. "All the girls are gonna love it. Can't believe it's never been used before."

"Me neither."

"You like this?" I asked him. "You like fucking?"

"Oh, I love it," he moaned.

"Let me change positions," I gasped. I lifted myself up off him, enjoying the feeling of my pussy contracting around its own emptiness. I turned my back to him, settling into his lap, and placed his cock against my quim, rubbing it there. Slowly, I rocked my hips back and forth, playing at taking him inside. The same position as when I lost my virginity. The same backseat. And the boy, so much like my farm boy, I could easily imagine it was him. What happened to that boy? I should go by the farm. Drive slowly by, and wait to see if he follows. Wait to see the man he's become, and fuck that man so thoroughly. I leaned forward against the front seat as Leon's cock went straight inside me. I put my hands against the roof of the car, using it to push back down on him. He bucked his hips up against me, his hands wrapping around to my breasts. He didn't just touch them, he groped them hard, pinched the nipples, drew his nails across the surface.

I looked back over my shoulder at him. He had his eyes closed, his fat, beestung lips parted. I rode him hard, relishing the sensation of his thick prick sliding in and out of me. I could feel an orgasm building, and I cried out to him, telling him to fuck me harder.

He slammed his hips up furiously, and I fell back against him. His cock popped out of my pussy, but I quickly grabbed it and shoved it back in. I turned my head, so that our lips were at right angles to one another, and we kissed, open-mouthed, mostly with our tongues. The orgasm came hard, right from the backs of my knees to the nape of my neck.

"I'm cumming," I cried out, wanting to make sure that he knew.

"Oh yes, me too."

I felt it inside me, his thick, gooey virgin ejaculate that I had tasted earlier, now erupting inside me, flooding me. He held me tightly, and I closed my eyes, surprised as my own lack of regret. The wash of the orgasm had left nothing behind except happiness: I had seduced this teenaged virgin, and he had loved it of course, because I was an extremely sexy woman. Poor boy would go his whole life looking for another fuck like that one.

We sat there, him still inside me, for a long time. We watched the sun set across the dashboard, with the mountains beyond. Then at long last, I pulled myself off of him.

"That was fantastic," I said, giving him a kiss. It had been fantastic. As we drove back to the city, I listened to the hum of the motor. It always sounded different after I fucked in it. Like she was content. I thought about Ginger: a 1970 Cougar. And myself, a 1970 Cougar.

"About the car—" he started to say.

*Yeah," I cut him off. "Listen, I'm starting to have doubts about selling her."

"Ah, that's too bad."

"I guess she's too much a part of who I am."

He nodded. "Yeah, I can understand that."

"But maybe," I said, putting my hand on his thigh, "I'll let you give her a ride again."

It was the right decision. I just couldn't deny the woman I wanted to be: the woman I had always wanted to be. I had always wanted to be Ginger, be the powerful seductress; suddenly, I understood how to do that.

The next morning, I heard the phone ringing and hurried out of bed. A woman's voice said, "Hi, I'm calling from the classifieds, just wondering if you're planning on renewing your ad in the car section."

"No," I started, "I've been having second thoughts about selling…" I looked back toward my bed, where a naked young man, no longer a virgin, was still fast asleep.

"What does the headline say?" I asked the woman.

"Uh, 1970 Cougar, mint condition, for appreciative driver."

I smiled to myself. "Maybe I'll see what other offers I get. Leave it in for a couple more weeks."

"Okay, thank you ma'am."

I hung up the phone and climbed back in bed.

12